Midoriya's (Accidental) Quirk...

By OwlyPersona125

Midoriya gets hit by an unknown quirk (are we sure he doesn't have a bad luck quirk?) and when they ask the p... More

Welcome! Just an Announcement!
Prologue
Day 1 - Singer Deku
Day 2 - Merman Deku
Day 3 - Baby Deku
Day 4 - Ghost Deku
Day 5 - Personality Split Deku
Day 6 - Bunny Deku
Day 7 - The Plant Hero Deku
Day 8 - Female Deku
Day 9 - Neko Deku
Day 10 - Dragon Deku
Day 11 - Seer Deku
Day 12 - 'Lots of Apples' Deku
Day 13 - Deaf Deku
Day 14 - Snake Deku
Day 15 - Bad Luck Deku
Day 16 - Truthful Deku
Day 17 - Water Manipulation Deku
Day 18 - Fire Breathing Deku
Day 19 - Gum-gum Deku
Day 20 - Flat Deku
Day 21 - PrankMaster Deku
Day 22 - Overhaul Deku
Day 23 - Quirkless Deku
Day 24 - Colorful Deku
Day 26 - Pun Deku
Day 27 - Insomniac-zawa Deku
Day 28 - Touch-Starved Deku
Day 29 - Flirty Deku
Day 30 - Adrenaline Deku
What in the...
Day 31 - Opposite Day Deku
Day 31+1 - Forgetful Deku
Epilogue-yay

Day 25 - Bell Deku

9.1K 255 221
By OwlyPersona125

Midoriya knew something was wrong when he woke up. 

Since, you know, you're not supposed to make bell noises when you move. 

Getting up, he made some more bell noises. Putting on his uniform and getting his bag, he went to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth. As he moved, ringing noises kept annoying. It seemed it wasn't only him because everyone kept staring at him as he brushed his teeth.

By the time he went downstairs, he was already tired of the noise.

"WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING THAT NOISE?!?" Bakugou yelled and Midoriya flinched at the loud sound.

"Erm, it's me," Midoriya confessed and Bakugou glared at him.

"Find a way to shut it up."

"But - "

"JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

Wincing, Midoriya moved his arm back and forth and concentrated on the sound. If he could change the pitch or loudness, then...

It turned out that he could change both the loudness or the frequency so he just made the sound as quiet as he could.

Which was barely being able to hear it.

"Good fucking job," Bakugou grumbled.

"Oh?" Mina said, "Is Bakugou complimenting Midoriya?" 

"SHUT UP RACCOON EYES!"

Midoriya sweatdropped as he went towards his friends. Hitoshi spotted him and waved. Uraraka, Tokoyami, and Iida followed in suit. Aoyama went overboard and threw some glitter in his face while saying, "Bonjour, mon amie~" He then shoved a piece of cheese in Midoriya's mouth. 

Hitoshi looked like he was going to faint.

"Oh, hey Aoyama," Midoriya chewed and swallowed his piece of cheese. Putting his bag in the space between Todoroki and Asui, he went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and milk. After making his breakfast, he went to the table where his friends were and started eating. 

Somehow, in the few short minutes he was gone, Uraraka had roped everyone into talking about mochi.

"Mochi is amazing! There's so many flavors and it's so sweet and chewy and - oh, hey Midoriya."

"Hey, Uraraka," Midoriya greeted her and took a scoop of cereal in his mouth. After he swallowed his food, Todoroki started to talk about his theories.

"Now, I took your advice and started to connect Hitoshi and Aizawa-sensei even closer so I have to thank you for that," Todoroki began.

Hitoshi hit his head on the table while mumbling, "I'm done. I'm dead."

 "But, that wasn't why I said - "

"Don't worry, Midoriya, I understand perfectly well."

"You do?" Midoriya stared at Todoroki, who nodded.

"Yes, you don't want to betray Aizawa-sensei's and Hitoshi's trust and so started to hint at relationships."

Midoriya gave up.

"We must get to class now!" Iida stood up and chopped his arms. 

Midoriya quickly finished his food before putting his bowl into the sink and following his friends out of the dorms and to school.

---------------------

Midoriya sat in his seat and worked on his work throughout the day. As the day went on, he felt more and more tired.

Was it because he had to mentally control the bells?

So imagine his gladness when hero training finally came.

"I am here!" All Might came through the door with Aizawa next to him.

"Go put on your outfits and meet us outside," Aizawa said in a monotone voice. 

The two were a rather strange combo.

Nonetheless, Midoriya grabbed his case and went to the changing room as fast as he could. 

He really wanted to stop controlling the bells.

---------------------

"Alright young heroes-in-training!" All Might said as they got to Ground Gamma (the place with all the pipes and factories).

"You all be split into two teams. Heroes and villains," Aizawa droned as he read out the names of each team.

"Hero team is Uraraka, Bakugou, Iida, Jirou, Koda, Sato, Hitoshi, Mina, Aoyama, and Ojirou.
Villain team is Midoriya, Kaminari, Kirishima, Todoroki, Shouji, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Sero, Hagakure, and Asui. Got it?"

The class nodded and split into their teams. 

"Okay!" All Might declared, "The villains' objective is to not be captured! The heroes are going to try to capture them with capture tape! You have ten minutes to prepare and then the training will start!"

"Now villain team go and make your strategy."

The team of ten went into the many pipes.

---------------------

"Alright, the other team has Jirou but we also have Shouji," Midoriya said, "so that means we have to be careful of any sneak attacks. Not only that, they have a nice mix of both long-distance and melee attackers."

The team was in a factory as they strategized. Midoriya was leading the conversation.

"Then, why don't we just stay away?" Momo pointed out. Midoriya nodded, "That's true, but with Jirou on their side, it'll take a lot of energy."

"Wait, what about your bells? Can't we use those?" Kirishima thought and Midoriya slammed his fist against his palm. "That's it!"

"What's it?" Kirishima asked and Midoriya explained his plan. "Kaminari, Momo, Shouji, Todoroki, and Asui are important factors in this plan. Okay?"

The people mentioned nodded and Midoriya explained his plan. 

---------------------

"What should we do?" Iida asked as they waited for the ten minutes to end. 

"Easy!" Bakugou grumbled, "We go in, blow up some shit, and capture them."

"Yes, but - "

"Shut the fuck up."

Iida sighed as he went to the others in the team.

---------------------

"Got it?" Midoriya said.

"Kero, you should be more confident like this," Asui said and Midoriya chuckled. 

"Momo, can you?"

Momo nodded and created some earpieces and headphones. "The headphones will block out any noise besides the earpieces that are inside the headphones," she explained as she passed them out.

"Your plans usually go right and are very creative," Todoroki thought and Midoriya flushed slightly. 

"Th-they're nothing s-special."

"Man up, Midoriya!" Kirishima said. 

"Let's do this," Midoriya grinned and the people around him now understood the difference between seeing and experiencing Midoriya's feral smirk.

---------------------

"Okay, let's fucking do this," Bakugou stormed into the grounds. "Earphones?"

"They seemed to have split up," Jirou said, listening, "but it seems like there's more than ten."

"That fucking nerd must've done it with Ponytail."

"Should we split up?" Ojirou asked and Bakugou nodded. "Go in teams of two," he said and the team split up.

---------------------

"Are they coming?" Midoriya said through the headset and Shouji confirmed it. "Alright, start plan two."

A few moments later, several explosions rang through the grounds. 'Thank god that we have Dark Shadow', Midoriya thought as he heard Shouji say that the hero team was in a panic. 

"Start plan three."

---------------------

"What the fuck?!" Bakugou shouted as stray pieces of metal flew through the air, "THAT'S MY FUCKING JOB!!!"

"We should get going!" Mina said as she sprayed her acid, strong enough to melt the metal pieces.

Suddenly, the acid started crackling with yellow electricity. 

"What?" Mina yelled as she got electrucuted. She dropped and All Might yelled in the speakers, "Mina is out!"

"What the fuck?" Bakugou muttered as he dodged the falling metal. He couldn't afford to get out. He couldn't afford to get out. 

So of course he had to get trapped in between two metal nets. 

"THE FUCK?"

"Sorry, Bakugou," Kaminari said as he put his hand on both of the nets, "but we need to capture you in order to have a bigger chance of succeeding. 

"Besides," Momo came out, "you'll have to run out of sweat sooner or later."

"And to make sure," Todoroki said as he jumped out of nowhere, "we'll add some ice."

"M-m-motherf-fucker!" Bakugou shivered.

"I have fucked no mothers," Todoroki said as the team left Bakugou shivering in their metal trap. 

---------------------

"Bakugou is out!" All Might announced and Midoriya grinned. He was alone, a risky move, but he was going to take out a team made up of Jirou and Koda. The two had become good friends during their test. 

"Time to let out the bells," Midoriya said through the set.

"Ready!" he heard his team say.

So he unleashed what he had stopped. Moving his arms back and forth, he let out his loudest sound. He was going to copy Present Mic and since this was Ground Gamma and not a forest, there would be significant less amount of bugs. 

He could see the two clutch their ears and so, he did something he would only be able to do once. Midoriya grabbed the capture tape made by Momo and wrapped it around the two. 

"Er, Jirou and Koda are out!"

Midoriya grinned as he left the two to find Hitoshi.

---------------------

"Shoot!" Uraraka said next to Iida. Four people were already out. She looked around to see Dark Shadow racing towards them. "IIDA!"

Iida picked her up and Uraraka lessened their weight to make him go faster. However, she noticed the tape too late.

Iida ran into the villain's trap. And it was Uraraka's fault.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault! I should've looked where I was running," Iida comforted her.

Sniffling, she thanked him. Iida patted her back.

---------------------

"Six people?" Hitoshi cursed under his breath. He had heard that strange ringing sound earlier and couldn't get closer to it. It was so strange, he could practically hear it.

Wait, this wasn't his imagination!

He quickly turned to see Midoriya jumping to him. Hitoshi wrapped him around in his scarf. However, he wasn't expecting Midoriya to pull himself in towards Hitoshi. The ringing was unbearable. Hitoshi could see the headset on Midoriya. However, Midoriya's capture tape had already gotten to him.

"Hitoshi is out!"

Midoriya turned to see Ojirou about to jump on him with his hands in his ears. Midoriya used Hitoshi to crash into Ojirou, causing him to take out his hands out of his ears. Midoriya used the opportunity to capture Ojirou.

---------------------

Sato and Aoyama looked around as they ran through the pipes. They could not to get caught. Aoyama heard something and aimed his navel laser at it and shot a quick shot.

"Nothing," Sato said.

Aoyama was sure he heard something until something grabbed his mouth. Aoyama let out a muffled cry before something wrapped around his arms. 

"Aoyama, out!"

Sato quickly turned to look at Aoyama when something jumped on him and captured him. It was Asui in camoflague.

"HERO TEAM IS CAPTURED, THE WINNERS ARE THE VILLAINS!"

Aoyama smiled as Hagakure helped him up. He would not lose next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 37
Midoriya can't believe it. Dead from a stupid accident. Dead. They say that if you travel through Musutafu at night, you'll hear piano music and sing...
68.2K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
113K 4.5K 16
[COMPLETE] Book #1 of the Hybrid Trilogy! •°•°•°• "Ha?! Why do I have to take care of those bastards?!" "Because your agency is the closest to theirs...
114K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...