To New York

makaziwemzana által

Amanda Gaffley is a beautiful Xhosa girl from South Africa .She is well known for her generous heart and beau... Több

Chapter 1 : Hello New York
Chapter 2:"Oh Lord! Take Me Now"
Chapter 3 : "You Must Be Kidding Me?!"
Chapter 4 : High Temperatures
Chapter 5 : Wrong Tone
Chapter 6 : "OH NO!"
Chapter 7:Invitation
Chapter 8 :Stares
Chapter 9: Sinister
Chapter 10 : Meeting The Rest Of The Clan
Chapter 11 : Range
Chapter 12 :Too Much To Take In
Chapter 13 :
Chapter 14 :The Ball
Chapter 15 : Coming In HOT
Chapter 16 : Bonnie!
Chapter 17 :
Chapter 18 : Cue The Sad Music
Chapter 19 :
Chapter 20 : Gloomy
CAST
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 :
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 : Russia
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70

Chapter 69

8.1K 446 248
makaziwemzana által

Amanda's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror , soothing my dress.

: FLASHBACK  :

"Oh my God! I'm so so sorry, I should've been looking where I was going, forgive me, I'm sorry sir! Oh God" I apologize while trying to dry the person's shirt with my napkin

"STOP!" I felt a strong hand grab mine "You're making it worse! " the person spat with so much venom that my eyes instantly looked up

A tall, dark haired, handsome Greek God stood before me, he had thee most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. He had thick eyebrows, long beautiful lashes and the perfect pair of lips, Lawwwwd ! His sharp jaw was breath taking, this man basically looked like heaven and that's not even exaggerating.

"Are you going to stand there and stare at me or will you move out of my way ?" his harsh voice brought me back to reality

"I'm sorry, I'll buy you... another shirt?"  it sounded more of a question than an answer

He rolled his beautiful eyes and said "You wouldn't be able to afford it, this shirt is worth more than your pathetic life!" he barked at me , God forgive me for the curse words I'm about to spill on this gorgeous man.

"EXCUSE ME?! LOOK MISTER,NOW I'M SORRY FOR SPILLING MY DRINK ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT AND FOR THAT I'M GENUINELY SORRY BUT YOU NOT GOING TO STAND HERE AND THROW INSULTS AT ME LIKE YOU FUCKEN KNOW ME WHEN YOU DON'T, YEYYY YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY MESSED UP !" I barked back at him with my African accent coming out strong, at this point I was fuming , how dare he? Stupid handsome man! Got me all the way messed up, I grabbed my purse and pushed passed him, intentionally bumping his arm since I couldn't reach his shoulder due to him being a fricken giraffe.

: END OF FLASHBACK  :

I laughed with tears clouding my eyes, thinking back to my first encounter with Leonardo . Did that man really call my life pathetic ? I chuckled before reaching for the tissue box on my vanity. I took a tissue and dapped the tears from my face. If he was here, he'd definitely tease me for being such a cry baby, both him and Luciano.

I heavily signed before resting my head on top of the vanity table. Now that the day has come, it all feels real, overwhelming.

KNOCK !  KNOCK !

I muttered a 'come in'. I quickly examined myself in the mirror before the person behind the door could enter.

" Can I come in ?"  my father's voice said from behind me and I nodded, giving him a small smile.

" Unjani ntombhi yam ? " (how are you my daughter ?) he asked before coming to kneel before me, capturing my hands into his.

" I don't know Papa, I don't know . " I said softly with my head bowed.

" I think I know what you need ." he said standing to his feet and pulling me into his arms making me chuckle, slightly.

" Papa you do know I am grown right ? I now know that cuddles don't make things disappear or bad energy to go away. " I said, still laying my head on his chest as he brushed his hand up and down my back.

" You had no problem believing it when you were 5 ." my father said 'matter-of-factly'

" Keyword , FIVE tata ! I'm a whole mother now. " I said with a slight smirk, my father nudged me making me laugh.

" But you'll always be my baby ." he said with a small smile.

" I know Papa . " I said, my lip trembling and I could feel myself about to cry again.

" Dry your tears mntanam. " my father said holding my face in between his huge hands. I smiled dabbing my tears away for the thousand time today.

"Who do those pretty eyes belong to ?" he said caressing my cheek with his thump.

" You Papa !"  I answered before taking my father's hands off my face and kissing them.

" I love you." I said and he took my hands in his, repeating what I said.

" Baby I'm so sorry for how I reacted to-- "

" It's okay , I'm just happy you're here ." I said and he sighed before standing up and offering his hand to me.

" Come on let's go baby, everyone is waiting on you ." I smiled before taking my father's hand and we  left the room.

" Haibo Amanda ! De'arra could you please fix her make up, she looks like a vixen on the thriller music video." Lisa, one of my twin sisters said the moment we emerged from the room, making everyone laugh.

" Facts !" De'arra said before grabbing the mini make up bag beside her and started touching up my make-up.

" Man I'm good at this shit! " She said before moving back to admire her work.

" I strongly agree, you look beautiful sweetheart." Keisha said with a pout on her lip. I did a little bow while before posing,my dress was everything I wanted and more.

" Don't start crying now Keisha, we're going to be late if we're going to have to fix everyone's make up ! " Mia said making us laugh.

"You guys look beautiful, breathtaking even." I said looking at the beautiful women that I had in my circle, all surrounding me in their gorgeous champagne colored dresses.

" I know Das right !"

" PERIODTTTT !"

I chuckled at De'arra and my sister.

" Definitely thee sexiest bridesmaids to ever do it." Mia said doing a little twerk with her tongue out, De'arra joined in and we all just started bussing it, hyping each other out.

" HEY ! I'm still in the room young ladies." my Dad exclaimed making us laugh.

" On a serious note though, thank you guys for being here. I couldn't have asked for a better support system. Thank you !" I said while looking at Mia, Rubi, Rita, De'arra, Keisha and both of my younger twin sisters.

" Girl stawwwp ! My eyes getting watery ." Rubi said and I simply just smiled at her.

" Okay let's do this y'all ! Bring it in. " Rita said gathering us up in a circle.

" Amanda Reigns on 3."  we all join hands in the middle and counted to three before yelling 'Amanda Reigns' .

" Let's roll out ladies and gentleman !" my father said leading us to the double doors, leading to the isle.

" Wait ! Where's Nikita and her brothers ? " I asked Mia because she took them from me to get them dressed.

" Right here mama !" I heard Nikita's voice and shortly all three of them ran into the room looking beautiful as ever.

" Look at me mama." Nikita said twirling in her dress.

" You look beautiful sweetheart." I said blowing her a kiss.

" You look beautiful mama ! " Leonardo Jr said and I looked at him for a moment, thanking God to have my son here with me.

" Thank you baba. " I cooed at him and he giggled.

" You guys look thick !" Mariano said rubbing his hands together while licking his lips.

" Mariano ! " I said and he only shrugged making everyone laugh.

" I blame Luciano and your brother." Mia said before fixing the boys ties and lining them up.

" Jr you go first, Mari you go second and Niki you go last and remember to keep your boards up. " Keisha said to them and they all nodded.

" Let's do this." my father said from beside me and the doors opened. From where we were standing we could see everyone but they couldn't see us.

Jr went down the isle holding his 'Mama is coming' sign and then Mariano followed holding one that said 'She looks good too !' and lastly my baby girl was after, throwing flowers as she went down the isle. The boys went and stood next to the groomsmen, Luciano, Luke, Mia's husband, Ken and of course my brother, beside their father and Nikita went and sat in between my mother and Leonardo's mother .

"Watch me set fire on that isle." Lisa my sister said before holding her bouquet close to her and she walked down the isle and behind her was Mia, Nelisa, Rubi, Rita, De'arra and Keisha was last.

"You ready ?" my father asked before linking our arms together.

" Born ready." I said holding my bouquet tighter.

" Well I wasn't." he said making me laugh.

" You'll be fine ." I said offering him a smile.

*I suggest you play Brandy x Come A Little Closer

The melody to Brandy's 'Come A Little Closer ' played, me and Leonardo's favorite song. I turned to face my dad.

" Thank you for everything Tata, yonke imizamo yakho ndiyayi bulela." (I'm grateful for all of your efforts.)  I said trying not to cry.

" Thank you for... being you, a humble, understanding and loving daughter. U Tata uyaku thanda yeva ?" (Father loves you, okay ?) he said holding back his tears too. I nodded, I took a deep breathe before giving my dad the head nod.

The curtains pulled apart and we came into view. My eyes instantly landed on Leonardo,

even with the scar that ran from the top of his brow to his lower jaw, my baby still looked gorgeous. I can not believe that I was finally marrying my soulmate, after three years we finally agreed to tie the knot and i couldn't be any happier. I looked at him again and his facial expression was everything and more, I almost wanted to laugh at him because he swore up and down that he wasn't a softie.

We got to the front and I stood there with my head bowed.

" Who gives this young lady away ?" the priest asked and my father stepped up.

" I do!" the priest nodded before signaling for Leonardo to come closer.

" Take care of my little girl." my father whispered to Leonardo when he got closer before handing me to him. Leonardo nodded before helping me up the steps, once on the top, we turned and looked at each other.

' You look beautiful' he mouthed and I giggled before sticking my tongue out at him.

" We are all gathered here today to join the hands of Amanda Gaffley and Leonardo Reigns in holy matrimony..." the priest started.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." the priest finally said.

" Go for it papa !" Leonardo Jr yelled making everyone laugh, Leonardo rubbed his hands together before lifting my vail revealing my face.

" I love you." he said before putting his lips on mine, we both moved in sync gently before moving apart but I reached out and pecked him on the cheek.

" Let's go turn up people !" De'arra said making all of us laugh. Me and Leonardo joined hands before walking down the isle again and everyone followed behind us.

Everyone went to the reception while me and Leonardo went to go change in our room. When we got to the room, he helped me take off my dress . He then stepped back and looked at me in admiration.

" Leonardo stawwwp !" I whined while trying to hide my blush.

" I'm definitely thee luckiest man on the planet." he said pulling me closer to his body.

" Yeah ! Recognize your blessing boo." I said confidently and he laughed before playfully pushing me away. I laughed before wrapping my arms around his now bare waist.

" Thank you for everything baby, thank you for our three beautiful children, the support, the joy you bring to me, just ... Everything baby. " I said caressing his abs and he turned in my arms and pecked my lips.

" Thank you baby." he said before pulling me in for a hug, this is definitely the most sentimental I've seen Leonardo.

I sinked deeper into his arms, taking in his warmth.

" Thank you for agreeing to do things traditionally ." I said while looking at the table mountain which was facing our hotel room. Not only did Leonardo agree to have our wedding in South Africa In Cape Town but he did everything in order, last year he paid lobola for me and we now only decided to tie the knot.

" Everything to please the mother of my children." he said kissing the top of my head.

" Come on let's get dressed." he said grabbing my dress off the bed and helping me into it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" PLEASE HELP ME WELCOME BACK MR AND MRS REIGNS !" the Mc said and me and Leonardo emerged into the room, hand in hand. The decor was breathtaking.

Bruno Mars's '24 k Magic' blasted through the speakers as me and Leonardo danced our way through the crowd to the stage. The triplets ran to the stage. They came and stood beside us and we did our little cute routine. We danced until the song ended and everyone cheered when the song came to an end.

Leonardo picked up Nikita and led us to our seats, the boys strolling behind us. We ate, danced and messed around until it was time for the speeches and first it was the bride and groom's bestfriends, De'arra and Luciano.

" Oh boy !" Leonardo said from beside me making me laugh.

" This is going to be good !" Mariano said from beside me making me laugh harder.

" Hey y'all ! My name is De'arra, OG D ! And that's on PERIODTTTT ! I'm--" De'arra was cut off by Luciano.

" De'arra ju--"

" Luciano ! You told me to go first so lemme speak... I'm one of Amanda's bestfriend, ole girl was too shy to do so I stepped up because they don't call me speech D for nothing! " she said and Luciano snickered loudly on the microphone, making all of us laugh.

" Amanda get your brother in law. " De'arra and Luciano met at the triplet's first birthday party, they both act the same, always fooling around and making jokes but whenever they're in the same room, they butt heads. My family, De'arra and them still don't know what the Reigns do for a living and I preferred it that way.

I looked around the room, thankful for everyone in it but I was mostly thankful for my husband and children.

" You know what babe ?" Leonardo said from beside me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

" What ?" I asked turning to look at him.

" I'm glad you went To New York "

A/N

Defs thee longest chapter I've ever written !

Well that's it folks ! Time to say goodbye to our favorite couple 😩😭 I'm not ready to say bye though 😩 should I do like a bonus chapter ?

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ❤️🌍

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.1K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...
150K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
103K 3.7K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
145K 7.3K 76
Book #1 of the Billionaire Power Couple Series "Shane, you are a very, attractive billionaire who could have any woman you wanted. And, you are my bo...