HE'S MINE ☆ Jikook

Rubwii tarafından

Jimin was hated by everyone, but the truth is he was the only one who's putting hate on himself. That's when... Daha Fazla

HE'S MINE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
Hi
58
59
60
61
62
62 pt.2
63
64 (M)
65
66
CHECK IT OUT!

51

1.4K 90 13
Rubwii tarafından

"Hyung, I swear to God it's not what it looks like-"

"Wow. Now you're making me look like I'm blind, if that's not what it looks like then what is it?!" Seokjin gritted his teeth in anger, he was forming his hand into a fist and holding onto it tightly that it turned white. He wasn't mad, he was hurt.

"Why don't we all pretend this never happened hm?, you can also pretend that 'us' never happened- You can do everything you want. Have fun." He smiled bitterly before turning his back to the man who tried to run after him, Seokjin wasn't crying but as soon as those words left his lips he started crying without even knowing.

Yoongi and Jungkook could only look at him, disappointed. They never expected the older could do such thing to Seokjin, after all those years they've been together.

Yoongi ran after Seokjin outside, leaving Namjoon and Jungkook alone, still staring at each other. Jungkook felt really disappointed, well no shit he was also mad.

"Jungkook-ah.. You don't believe-"

Jungkook didn't look back and started walking away from him leaving Namjoon alone almost crying.

Jungkook made his way to where Seokjin and Yoongi was and they both decided to calm the older down.

"Hyung.." Yoongi couldn't really say anything about this matter, even though he wanted to help him, he couldn't find the right words to tell the man..

After all those years, how could Namjoon ruin their bond like that? A lot of thoughts were floating into the elder's mind, like - was he not enough? Did he do something bad for Namjoon to do such thing? Was he tired of him? Was he not perfect for Namjoon to leave him?..

"Seokjin-ah!" They all turned their heads towards the voice to only see the other trying his best to run straight towards them.

"I swear baby you know I can't do that to you please- believe m-"

"Enough.. I-I've heard enough. " Seokjin cried his words out.

"Seokjin Hyung.. I'm sorry"

"Stop"

"B-baby please"

"I SAID ENOUGH! What part of enough can't you understand? That's what's wrong with you Namjoon, YOU NEVER LISTEN! I waited for you, I got worried while you're gone yet you're giving me this bullshit? " Seokjin shouted "I felt like worrying would kill me, but you the fucker you are- while I was worrying like shit about you- you were having fun with someone, seems like you really don't need me at all, worrying for you was a waste. " He added.

"I never listen because I'm telling you the trut-"

"SHUT UP! I'm not blind. How could you.. After all these years- you. This is how you w-wanted it to end? " The elder's voice cracked as he says this, he was crying badly and Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

"Seokjin.. Baby please.."

"You've heard him hyung. Stop it" Jungkook finally spoke.

"This is not your problem get lost" Namjoon.

"Of course it isn't, but would it be nicer if you're the one that should get lost?" Jungkook sassed.

"I've never liked your bratty ass!" He rushed forward and managed to give Jungkook a captain America like punch even though he's drunk.

The younger hissed while holding onto his Jaw, he managed to smirk at the older before jumping onto him.

Namjoon was laying on the ground while Jungkook's on top of him wrecking his face with no mercy.

"J-Jungkook.." Seokjin called out while trying to stop Jungkook.

"You piece of shit, I trusted you. You told me you'll never hurt Hyung, you promised me and I was too dumb to agree to that- not only You've ruined your relationship with the man who loved you. But your best friends who trusted you for years.." Jungkook punched him while uttering those words out of breath. He was mad. Too mad, Namjoon promised that's why he agreed.

He agreed because of one condition, he won't break Seokjin's heart, 'cause if he did he'll lose both. Friendship and his lover.

"Get lost hyung. I don't want to see you"

He was one step closer into breaking his nose, but he stopped, he stood up and looked at Namjoon for the last time before walking away not even bothering if Yoongi and Seokjin were calling out for him to come back but he didn't listen.

Namjoon begged for a few times, but Yoongi didn't let the older hear about it anymore and left the scene by car.

He was worried as well for his younger brother, but hell, he can't just leave the older alone. So he decided to let Seokjin stay at his unit for awhile while he tried to reach Hoseok for help.

"What's wrong? I heard you guys were searching for Namjoo-"

"Can you help me?" His voice easily tells Hoseok that he needed it badly. Hoseok could tell he was struggling so he replied immediately.

"Of course, anything. What is it?"

"Find Jungkook for me please, I'm sorry if I have to disturb you. And please if you found him come here as soon as possible okay? " Yoongi ordered sadly.

"I'll try to find him, but I don't know where he I- Never mind, I'll be there in a minute."

Hoseok ended the call and Yoongi could only sigh, he wondered if he already found Jungkook.

~

"Jimin-ssi.." Jungkook who had clearly been hit real good smiled weakly at Jimin who opened the door for him.

His eyes shot wide open after seeing Jungkook in front of their dorm room.
He didn't even think about it twice, but dragged the man inside the room and lets him sit for a while while Taehyung is getting the first aid in the bathroom.

"What happened to you.." Jimin's eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"You won't believe what Hyung did to me, " he laughed, earning a really weird look from Jimin. The younger grabbed the first aid from Taehyung's hand and signed him to leave with Hoseok, and he did actually - knowing this was a serious matter. There Jungkook and Jimin was left alone.

"You know this isn't the time to joke Jungkook" Jimin says, his voice laced with worry in it.

"Don't worry about it-"

"Tell me." Jimin looked at him directly in the eyes "and be honest, " he added, making the older swallow a huge lump on his throat.

He can't lie.

"Namjoon Hyung got a new bitch?" He says more like a question, Jimin's eyes widened once again after hearing this. Did the older really did that? Seeing how compatible those two were, It'd end up like this?. . No. Why?.

"Why?, why did he do that?" He asked Jungkook while cleaning his bruises, he seemed calm outside but he was worrying about it badly.

"He mentioned about it's not what it looked like- though he was making out with a girl like a hungry animal-"

"How careless could you actually be?."

"What?" Jungkook looked at him, surprised, he did not expect Jimin to say that.

"You should've let him explain first-"

"There's nothing to explain! If you're in my place that time, then you wouldn't need any kind of explanation to see how he cheated" Jungkook huffed in disbelief, he was disappointed with how Jimin's defending the older.

Jimin sighed "then, what happened?" He asked once again.

"I didn't want to see Seokjin Hyung a crying mess than he already is, so I destroyed his face- what? He deserved it" Jungkook rolled his eyes. The younger could only look at him in defeat, he can't do anything and it's useless to argue with this man.

"You're stupid, you know beating Namjoon Hyung won't do anything- you know you can just get the hell out of there without getting hurt or anyone- to be specific"

"Well, at least I get the chance to ruin his face-" Jimin glared at Jungkook seriously making the older shut up. He could feel Jimin's not in the mood to argue with him, nor hear anything from him so he stayed quiet, somehow. . He felt like the younger didn't agree with what he did to Namjoon.

"You can rest, I'll clean up first" Jimin ordered quietly and the older didn't say anything but did anyways.

While the younger was in the bathroom  organizing the contents of the first aid Jungkook laid there quiet, but his mind wasn't empty, he had a lot of thoughts floating in his mind.

He didn't know what to say, but something's off with Jimin, he can see it - from that day - but now he's sure. He can't help but get a little pissed off 'cause of the way the other tried to defend Namjoon when clearly he's the one who did wrong.

He admits, Jimin was right, he never did let the man explain, but instead he beat him up until the elder's face looked wrecked. But still, Namjoon was the one who did it- the one who cheated- the person who's kissing someone in front of their eyes.

Jungkook looked around for a bit, but after a few minutes he wasn't aware, but his eyes slowly closed as he fell asleep.

~

Taehyung's POV

The ride was silent and quick that I didn't even notice here we are in front of Yoongi Hyung's unit waiting for the door to open. I didn't have any chance to ask what's up, but I hope everything is okay- well, probably not after seeing Jungkook like that. Did they fight?

The door soon opened, revealing Yoongi who looked at Hoseok in worry while welcoming us inside. Yoongi Hyung spoke to Hoseok while I made my way inside to only see Seokjin Hyung sleeping peacefully on the couch.

I walked closer to him and now noticed that he'd been crying. That of course made me look back at Yoongi hyung confused.

"It's.." he sighed "it's a long story." Then added.

"What happened?, Jungkook randomly showed up in front of our dorm, did you guys fight or something?" Hoseok asked.

"No.. It's, uh.. It's Namjoon he kind of-"

End of POV

"Come on, You're a man just be straight forward-" Taehyung interrupted him, but also got cut by the elder.

"They had a fight this morning, then when we searched for Namjoon since he was gone for like hours and it was getting late, we saw him at a bar messily making out with a girl, " he stopped for some air even though he was saying it calmly he couldn't help but get disgusted at what he's saying- he doesn't want to remember that image of Namjoon and Seokjin crying like a mess.

"So Jungkook lost his temper and beat him up - He went straight to Jimin?" He asked.

"Yeah, he showed up with a bad looking bruise on his cheek- Namjoon must've hit him hard." Hoseok.

"Yeah he really did, but to be honest I think Namjoon's more worse." He chuckled while rolling his eyes.

Their gaze then soon landed on Seokjin who was still sleeping peacefully at the couch, Yoongi felt bad. He knew it hurt, they've been together for years and moving on won't be easy.

"He'd cry again later, I know he will."

"Don't worry we can help you" Hoseok replied followed by a loud sigh.

~

"Jimin-ssi.. Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, his eyes slowly fluttered open. Jimin was on the door - actually was about to close it but stopped mid-way when he heard Jungkook call him.

"I'm gonna buy you something to eat. Don't worry I'll be back in a bit" Jimin says sounding steady like he wished it to be.

Jungkook hummed as a reply before Jimin closed the door behind him leaving Jungkook alone. The older kept staring at the ceiling while trying to relax and clear his thoughts.

It's been hours since the incident happened, it was all dark that time but he could still remember everything as clear as water. That's when it hit him. It was late, where the hell would Jimin find something to eat.

He immediately jumped off the bed and rushed towards the door, he ran to where he assumed Jimin obviously will go, to only find empty pathway. The younger left not too long ago so he got confused to where Jimin was, he began to worry and rushed back to the dorm to contact Yoongi. 

Jimin's POV 

I decided to go on another way - knowing that all the diner available on campus are close already. I decided to head straight towards the entrance of the university-trying to beg the guard to let me go at the nearby diner outside. 

End of POV 

"Please just this once, I really need to buy some food I'm starving" Jimin begged, half lied of course. he wasn't hungry, but he needed the food. 

"Come on kid, I told you I can't let you out it's late." He sighed while looking away trying to avoid the man's gaze. "Also, you can just order something-" he added but got interrupted by Jimin who whined loudly.

"Come on! it won't take too long- do I look like I have a party to attend?" Jimin almost pouted his words, but the man was really starting to get on his nerves. 

The guard looked at him from head to toe, scanning what he was wearing before huffing. Jimin really didn't look like he was going to one - well at the first glance Jimin really didn't look like it. All he could do was sigh before saying;

"Fine, but I need your info just incase you're lying to me and run away." 

"I won't, I promise" Jimin smiled at him sweetly while giving his school idea to the man then started running outside as fast as he could. he really don't know where to go but he remembered that one diner Jungkook has introduced him before, so he hopped his way there with a hysterical smile plastered on his face. 

He arrived at the diner and ordered as soon as he got in, he walked around to find his self a seat while he wait for his order. He was looking around as usual, the diner was empty but he noticed someone sitting two tables across him. He stood up to peek on the man but his eyes widened when they both shared eye contact. 

"N-Namjoon hyung!"

~

A/N: I'm back, I'm sorry for not updating because our computer doesn't work, I can't proofread it properly so I'm sorry if there are mistakes. I promise to update as soon as I can, but I thought of taking things slow since this book is almost coming to an end. It's sad for me I know so yeah, I'm doing the updates slow. I hope you all are doing good, and safe. Stay healthy and be happy! <33

Also! Thanks for all the people who checked out my songs on YT! I really love you all omg ❤

-Rubwii

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.4K 3K 65
BOOK 1: "STILL WITH MY MEMORIES" is a story of finding and choosing love between present and the past. An ordinary love story it seemed, but it is n...
866 90 15
This is a tale of two lovebirds. Kevin Dawson, an antisocia guy who's 20 years old and a beautiful 18 years old girl named Amber Knightley find thems...
29.8K 860 11
Flowers in her hair Demons in his head Blood in her veins Madness in his mind Love in her soul Storm in his heart The tale of when Joshua Washington...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...