Anathema [Drarry Fanfiction]...

jaden_without_a_y

After a fight between Draco and Harry, Dumbledore had finally had enough of their little 'rival' and let thei... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Bonus chapter
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 part 2
More exams...
Guess who's back!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Holiday chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Another A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31, part 1
Chapter 31, part 2
before I ruin your life and the lives of everyone in Hogwarts
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
36.4 K reads and an apology
Chapter 42 part 2
Chapter 42 part 3
Chapter 42 part 4
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
on hold

Chapter 36

521 16 27
jaden_without_a_y

IMPORTANT:

Okay before this chapter begins I just want to explain something on Vivian:
So, like it was mentioned by Opal - Vivian had gotten hurt by her before, but can't remember because of Quinton.

Obviously, he didn't use Obliviate because that would mean she wouldn't be able to snap back just because of a few misspoken words. I did spend a lot of time online trying to see if there was a spell to undo it, but J.K. Rowling made sure nothing like that existed unless you just altered someone's memories like Hermione did with her parents. (Please correct me if I'm wrong about this!).

Basically what happened is Quinton stored those memories in Vivian's subconscious so he could return them if it proved necessary — Of course he never did because he can't let go of the fact that Vivian doesn't love him anymore; as mentioned by Opal too. But I'll give more information on that later in the story — And that is why he is using this particular spell, to reveal those forgotten memories, since they were never completely removed from Vivian's mind.

I know no one asked and - probably - no one will, but I'm just putting it out there.

Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • •

"Take a seat" Voldemort sighed in delight. "I'm sure you must have a few questions. Rest assured, they will all be answered in time."

Blaise felt paralyzed at the sight of the Dark Lord infront of him; and suddenly he knew exactly what happened when Draco was at the manor.

"Blaise" his mother urged in a harsh whisper. He glanced between her and Voldemort as he motioned towards the empty spot on the couch.

"So, Blaise" Voldemort didn't make eye contact and continued to fiddle with his hands. "I'm sure you're already familiar with the connection I have with the Malfoys'."

Blaise stayed silent.

"No?" He chuckled. "I won't bore you with the details, but they - and many other families - have been part of my family for a long time."

Your family? What the hell is he- "Are you talking about... The Deatheaters?" He asked hesitantly.

Voldemort nodded with a sickening grin. "I would like you to join us in our mission to making the wizarding world a be-"

"- I don't think so" Blaise stated; making both Voldemort and his mother look at him in disbelief. "What? I have no interest in becoming a Deatheater."

"That's funny" Voldemort scoffed. "Draco said the same thing when I fist proposed the idea."

Blaise flinched when the creature walked towards him and settled his hand on his shoulder. "But with a bit of... Negotiation... He came around. I'm sure there is something I can give you in return."

"Perhaps" He stayed quiet for a moment while staring at Blaise's blank forearm. "Protection for your little friend?"

"W-what are you talking about?" Blaise tried to seem calm and collected, but his voice easily gave him away.

"Vivian, of course" Voldemort seethed.

Blaise frowned. Why would I need to protect Vivian? It's not like she and I are- Then it clicked. Vivian was part of this entire scheme to get him to agree; he could only thank the gods that Voldemort had no idea of Ron.

Yet.

"What makes you think I'll even let you touch her?" Blaise spat; deciding to play along with his game.

"I won't have to. Not unless you agree - but if you're still having doupts" He glanced at Mrs Zabini. "We could always add your mother to the deal? I'm sure you wouldn't want anything to happen to h-"

"- If your plan is to use my family and friends against me, then you really need a reality check" Blaise barked defensively. "If you were serious about killing her then you would've already done it."

"Blaise, what are y-" his mother stared at him with teary eyes.

"- is that a challenge, Zabini?"

~ Meanwhile ~

Vivian made her way down the corridor towards the Slytherin common room with the memory still in her pocket; she had a few more hours to kill until sunset.

"Vivian!"

She spun around and saw Quinton, her heart immediately skipping a beat at the thought of facing him and Opal so soon.

"H-hey, Quin" she forced a smile. "Everything alright?"

"Not exactly" He frowned anxiously. "Can we talk... Alone?"

The Slytherin arched a brow and looked down the rest of the hall. "What's more private than an empty hallway?"

"Viv, I'm serious. This is important."

"Look, Quin-" she sighed. "If this is about you wanting me to stop helping you guys - you can relax. I've talked to Theo and I'm no longer involved."

Theo? Since when are y- "Wait, what? I thought you said-"

"- I know what I said" Vivian cut him off. "But I think it's time I leave this behind and start focusing on myself."

Quinton stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you first." She sighed and stepped closer towards the Ravenclaw. "But at least you got your wish, right?" She chuckled nervously and kissed his cheek.

But you never got yours. "I'm glad to hear that, Vivian" he smiled. "And I guess from this point forwards... We are officially on opposite sides."

"You know what they say" she smiled sadly. "Opposites attract!"

Stop making this harder than it already is.

Opal was right from the start. It was selfish of him to keep letting Vivian live in a lie just because he can't accept that she didn't feel the same anymore.

It was time to let her go.

"I'm sorry, Vivian" he sighed and pulled out his wand.

"Quinton, what are y-"

"- Legilimens."

***

"We can't open it!" Seamus scolded.

"Seamus, if we don't open it we'll never know why Vivian had this." Neville reasoned.

"I still think we should consult Harry about this" Luna sighed.

"But, Neville, what if we see something we're not supposed to?" Seamus asked hesitantly.

"Well Vivian was going to see it, so why can't we?"

Definitely should've consulted Harry.

~ Meanwhile ~

Blaise screamed and cursed as the pain sprawled over his body; an intense heat setting his blood on fire while Voldemort pointed his wand down at the boy.

Mrs Zabini watched in horror as her son clutched onto his forearm. She couldn't intervene now. Or maybe she just told herself that to protect herself from facing the same pain.

Tears began to fall from the Slytherin's eyes as the pain subsided and the black ink rose onto his skin - creating the disgusting pattern that would be carved into his arm for the rest of his life.

There was no point in trying to fight now — He was now under the control of Voldemort and the Deatheaters; just like Draco.

(A/N ... At least Ron is still safe...
I'll add another one of these — you know what to do: [            ]. )

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

264K 9.3K 24
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy: bitter enemies! Or are they? Despite their differences, Draco and Harry's lives merge into a sappy and romantic pat...
135K 2.7K 13
The dark had won the war thanks to Draco who killed Dumbledore and who brought Harry to the Dark Lord. He was put as the right-hand man of Voldemort...
84.9K 1.8K 20
Harry and Hermione upset their dear redheads and now its them against the world. Well, then and a group of slytherin who are trying to get them toget...
5.7K 184 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...