Midoriya's (Accidental) Quirk...

Por OwlyPersona125

Midoriya gets hit by an unknown quirk (are we sure he doesn't have a bad luck quirk?) and when they ask the p... Más

Welcome! Just an Announcement!
Prologue
Day 1 - Singer Deku
Day 2 - Merman Deku
Day 3 - Baby Deku
Day 4 - Ghost Deku
Day 5 - Personality Split Deku
Day 6 - Bunny Deku
Day 7 - The Plant Hero Deku
Day 8 - Female Deku
Day 9 - Neko Deku
Day 10 - Dragon Deku
Day 11 - Seer Deku
Day 12 - 'Lots of Apples' Deku
Day 13 - Deaf Deku
Day 14 - Snake Deku
Day 15 - Bad Luck Deku
Day 16 - Truthful Deku
Day 17 - Water Manipulation Deku
Day 18 - Fire Breathing Deku
Day 19 - Gum-gum Deku
Day 20 - Flat Deku
Day 21 - PrankMaster Deku
Day 23 - Quirkless Deku
Day 24 - Colorful Deku
Day 25 - Bell Deku
Day 26 - Pun Deku
Day 27 - Insomniac-zawa Deku
Day 28 - Touch-Starved Deku
Day 29 - Flirty Deku
Day 30 - Adrenaline Deku
What in the...
Day 31 - Opposite Day Deku
Day 31+1 - Forgetful Deku
Epilogue-yay

Day 22 - Overhaul Deku

10.2K 303 112
Por OwlyPersona125

Midoriya suddenly sat up as he remembered what happened the day before.

What had he done?

He groaned and clenched his blankets.

Then everything went wrong.

His blankets crumbled and Midoriya's mind went blank as they broke apart. He needed them to stay together!

And the blankets went back together. Midoriya suddenly grabbed a pencil and broke it apart then putting it back together.

His mind went to work as he tried to figure out what quirk he had. 

He could disassemble and reassemble things that he touched with his hands.

Midoriya's eyes widened as his brain settled on one conclusion.

He had Overhaul's quirk.

-------------------

He looked at his hands in horror. Midoriya had overhaul. He had overhaul.

Midoriya had the quirk of a villain.

Midoriya shook himself out of his thoughts. After all, if he refused to accept it, he would be going against what he said to Todoroki. Todoroki wasn't his father. 

He wasn't a villain. 

Right?

Midoriya picked up a pencil and tried to use overhaul but lifted his pinky in the air. 

It didn't work.

He sighed in relief as he put down the pencil and made his way to the door. Turning the knob, he almost walked into Hitoshi, Aoyama, and Tokoyami, who was about to knock on the door.

"Uhh, this is not what it looks like," Hitoshi said and Midoriya raised an eyebrow.

"Then, what is it supposed to look like?"

Aoyama jumped into the conversation. "You haven't used your emergency call and haven't gone out, mon amie, of course we are worried."

Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck, pinky in the air. "Ah, thanks! But do you really expect me to be in trouble?"

"Oui."

"Yes."

"Honestly, yeah."

Midoriya gave them a deadpan look. Then he sighed. "By the way, do you have any of those plastic gloves? The surgical ones?"

"I'm pretty sure Momo can create us some downstairs. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you need them, mon amie?"

Midoriya showed them his hands. "I've got a quirk that's touch-activated but it has to be a five-fingered touch, like Uraraka's."

"That makes sense," Tokoyami nodded.

"So I'm going to brush my teeth," Midoriya walked through the group. "Thank you for your concern."

"No problem."

"You're welcome."

"Keep on sparkling, mon amie!~"

Midoriya sweatdropped at Aoyama's sparkliness and walked to the bathroom, where he almost destroyed some towels and Bakugou.

-------------------

Midoriya walked out of the bathroom, went to his room, changed into his uniform, and went down.

The elevator opened as he walked out to the common room, where he stopped in his tracks. Why? Because he heard Uraraka squeal, "Eri's going to come over and help us eat some more apples! We still haven't finished them!"  

Oh no. 

Midoriya went over to Momo and tapped his shoulders. 

"Hmm? Oh, Midoriya. Do you need anything?"

"Ah, can you make some medical gloves? The ones that the doctors use?"

"Oh? Sure, Midoriya, but why do you need something like that?" Momo asked, confused. She created some blue ones and passed them to Midoriya.

"I've got a touch-based quirk and I think that I need some gloves so I don't accidently use it," Midoriya explained as he walked over to a drawer and pulled out some scissors.

"That makes sense. Do you need to all five fingers to activate it?" Momo watched Midoriya cut the thumbs of the gloves.

Midoriya nodded and put away the no-longer needed scissors. Putting the gloves on, he looked at the clock. 

"We better get going, school will start in fifteen minutes!" Midoriya ran to get his bag by the door and ran out to catch up with some of the class that were already out.

-------------------

"Hey, Deku?" Uraraka asked during lunch. 

"Hmm?" 

"What quirk do you have?" she asked and Iida, Hitoshi, Tokoyami and Todoroki looked up as well. All Midoriya had told his friends was that his quirk was touch-based.

He sighed. Midoriya knew that he had to tell them sooner or later, but that didn't make it less scary. "You know Eri?"

They nodded.

"You know the villain that had her?" Midoriya asked. 

Iida answered, "The villain was Chisaki Kai, correct?"

Midoriya nodded and continued, "Do you know his quirk?"

"Didn't the police not release it to the public?" Hitoshi pointed out and Midoriya said, "I was part of the raid, like Uraraka."

Uraraka nodded. "Yeah! He had this quirk that could disassemble and reassemble things or something! I wasn't part of the main team though. However, Midoriya and Kirishima were!"

Her face turned pale then she turned to Midoriya. "Don't tell me..."

Midoriya sighed for what seemed like the millionth time. "Yeah, I do."

"That's why you have the gloves, right?" Todoroki questioned. Midoriya nodded. 

Midoriya ended up answering everyone's questions about his quirk. He then went to answer their questions on Overhaul. Uraraka also added some things in. ("You should've seen Deku! He was so cool!" Midoriya flushed a deep red as Uraraka explained what he did in detail.) By the time the lunch bell rung, signalling the end of their lunch period, they had started talking about Eri and cats.

-------------------

"Deku!" Eri jumped into Midoriya's arms. He was careful not to touch her with all of his fingers. Then he remembered the gloves. Midoriya smiled just a bit wider as he wrapped his arms around her body.

"How are you?" he asked as their hug ended. Eri smiled. "It was great!" 

Midoriya looked around and frowned. "Where's Mirio-senpai?"

"Here I am!" Mirio jumped out of nowhere and Eri giggled at Midoriya's surprised face.

"Wanna come in?" Midoriya invited Mirio in, who happily helped himself to the abundant apples. (Even though they had them for a real long time.)

"Why are you wearing gloves, Deku?" Eri asked as she held his hand in both of hers. 

"It's because I have a touch-based quirk."

"Which one?"

Midoriya looked down and smiled sadly. He squatted down to her height and said, "It's something like Overhaul's."

He expected Eri to jump away. What he didn't expect her to do was to get closer to Midoriya and hug him.

"I don't care. It's your quirk now, isn't it?"

Midoriya's shock slowly faded and he started to smile. "Yes, it's my quirk now."

"Deku's a hero, so he won't do anything bad!"

"Yep," Midoriya said, "I'm a hero, so I'll do everything to protect you."

The two hugged once more as Mirio enjoyed the scene happening in front of him. 

Midoriya swore that he would protect Eri and his friends from harm.

Even if it was the last thing he would do.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124K 4.5K 37
Midoriya can't believe it. Dead from a stupid accident. Dead. They say that if you travel through Musutafu at night, you'll hear piano music and sing...
107K 4.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
96.2K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
81.1K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...