Skin Deep: Imagines/ Request...

By OverKookie

This is my imagines book, where I combine my old one with the new one, and take requests. Will include BWWM... More

Let's Get This Party Started!
She Ain't You
This Kind Of Love
Hero With No Cape
That's My Mama
Magic City
Allstate or Statefarm
Ammunition
Thats My Mama (2)
Broken Bonds & Built Bridges
That's All Me
Crimes of Passion
That Bitch 'Crazy'
New Mommy
Stay With Me
Rain On Me
Built Bridges (2)
What You Can't Have
Crush Of My Life (2)
Open Season
Ghosts Of The Past
Stay With Me (2)
Rain On Me (2)
Open Season (2)
A Day's Work
Against The World
Level Up
Touched By An Angel
Friendly Neighbor
Ghosts Of The Past (2)
Don't Forget About Us
She For Keeps
If It Ain't Broken
Black Magic
Moment For Life
Open Season (3)
Rain On Me (3)
Stay With Me (3)
Legend Killer
Crimes Of Passion (2)
Hero With No Cape (2)
Love & War
Guns & Roses
Friendly Neighbor (2)
She For Keeps (2)
Labor Day
Send My Love
Let Me Explain
Stay With Me (4)
Say My Name
Stay With Me (5)
Keep Your Eyes Open
When One Door Closes
Deep Cuts (2)
If It Isn't Love
Dead Presidents
Thicker Than Water
Sweet Paradise
Irreplaceable
No New Friends
Let Me Explain (2)
Ted Talks
Take Care
Cheaper To Keep Her
Powerpuff Girls
Walk On The Wild Side
Story Time (18+)
Ride With Me
Strikes
Ted Talk (2)
Fun & Games
Fun & Games (her)
Men πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Nights Like This
Black Women
Talk To Me
In My Feelings
Let Me Explain (3)
Spin The Block
Ted Talks (3)
That's My Dog
Is This The End
Is This The End (2)
Ladies Check In
Let Me Explain (4)
Falling
Easily Falling
Please Read!!
No Turning Back
Bada Boom Pow!
Treats πŸŽƒ
Mrs. Officer
Story Time (2) 18+
Ted Talks (4)
I'd Rather Lose
Humble Beginnings
For A Little While
Take Your Time
Whisper In The Wind
Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty
Ted Talks (5)
All Women
Pimp A Pimp
One Of The Reasons
One Of The Reasons (2)
Let Me Explain (5)
Thanks For What
Christmas Ho Ho Hoes
Where My Eyes Can See
Ted Talks (6)
In Y'all's Business
It Was Easy
It Was All Yellow
Story Time (3)
Story Time (4) 18+
Raining Men
2022 What's New
Santa Baby
Trial & Error
Consequences
Ted Talks (7)
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
I Love Y'all So Much!!
In Y'all Business (2)
Ted Talks (8)
Make It Right
Karma Needs Love
What A Beautiful Death
Ted Talk (9)
Mad
Mad(2)
Mad (3)
I Apologize!!!
Castle On The Hill
Double Trouble
Castle On The Hill (2)
Ted Talks (10)
In Y'all's Business (3)
No More Dreaming
Y'all Are The Best
Plans Change
Ted Talk (11)
Story Time (5)
Mother F☠️cker
Disgusting
In Y'all's Business (3)
He Wasn't Man Enough
Special Agent Oso
Make A Thug Cry 😩
What I'm Here For
Euphoria
Don't Listen
You Got Me
No Love On Valentines
In Y'all's Business (4)
Truth Is
Like I Want You
First & Last Time
Combination
Story Time (6)
Ted Talks (12)
The Love I Have For Y'all
Worth The Risk
No Negativity. Period
Suck Up Them Tears

Crush of My Life πŸ₯°

21.3K 365 121
By OverKookie

This imagine literally called me broke and lonely. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. Especially to the
ones without a valentine, like me. ❤️

———————————————————————————

Dawson's POV

"Royal flush!" I exclaimed, slamming my cards down and pulling all the chips to my side of the table.

Right now, my boys and I are having our weekly poker night, in my man cave, and it's safe to say I'm kicking their asses.

"You cheated! Simply put. There's no way in hell you're that good." David's salty ass said.

"Or maybe...wait hear me out... you suck." I said, taking a sip of my beer.

"Ok fuck all that. Who made these nachos? Them shits bussin." Keith muffled out, stuffing his face.

"The Mrs made em. I'll be sure to tell her." I responded, shuffling the cards.

"How's she doing by the way? Haven't seen her in a while." My other friend, Marco asks.

"Uh she's doing pretty good? She's having a girls night, and she should be here soon."

It came out more of a question, and I can tell the guys caught on too.

"Uh oh what's going on? Is everything good with you guys?" Keith asks, as he stops eating.

"Yeah things have never been better. It's just she seems different."

"Like a good different or..." Marco adds in.

"I guess- ok lemme explain. The other day I go in the kitchen she's at the stove cooking. I was just staring at her, cause she was looking all kinds of good. She sees me, and just quickly looks away. Or I'll catch her staring at me, and when I look, she'll look off. Or she'll just get shy out of no where. She even started making me heart-shaped pancakes, and feeding them to me. I mean it's cute as hell, don't get me wrong, but I'm just confused."

After a second of silence, all the guys just bust out laughing. Like holding their stomachs, with tears coming out their eyes.

"What the fuck is funny?" I started getting irritated.

"Man you bout slow as hell. How could you not know?" Keith chuckled, wiping a tear.

"Know what? Now I'm even more confused."

"Dude, your wife has a crush on you" David finally said, after calming down from his laughing fit.

"A crush? We've been married for seven years now. How could she have a crush on me?" I asked, cause I thought by now she'd be used to me.

"Well look at it this way, she still likes you. A lot of married couples will love each other, but not like each other at the same time. It's possible she's fallen in love with you again. Which means you're doing something right, and you should be proud." David says.

Now that I think about it, he's right. She laughs at my jokes more, she's more affectionate, and she's extremely attentive. She always been like that, but now it's on another level.

"To be honest, it's sounds like you have a crush on your wife too. I mean you're always gazing at her, or you're always talking about her." Marco points out.

"I mean how could I not, she's beautiful."

That woman could give a blind man vision. Sexiest woman I've ever seen.

"Look look, there he goes zoning out again." Keith teases.

"Shut the fu... BABE, ARE YOU HERE?!" I hear my wife calling me from upstairs.

Going to the intercom we had installed, I respond back.

"In the cave, Love. Watch this." I tell the guys.

Hearing her heels click as she approaches the door, the love of my life makes her grand entrance.

Damn! She looks good as fuck. I know she had to have been catching some eyes tonight.

I wanna suffocate, between those heavenly thighs, an- "Sonny! Are you ok?" I hear Krissa ask, snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh yeah. I'm great, now that you're here." I flirted, eyeing her up and down. Her beautiful self just started cheesing, rocking side to side.

How can she be so cute and sexy, at the same time?

"Hi, Krissa. You look nice." Keith said. Imma punch him in his eye, he keep on looking at my woman.

"Oh thanks Keith. How's Brenda?" Krissa asks, reminding him about his own wife.

She takes a seat on my lap sideways, like it's free real estate, wrapping her arm around my neck. While I wrapped mine around her waist, placing my chin on her shoulder.

She smells so good, even after being gone. Damn I'm whipped.

"Who?" No he didn't.

"Um, your wife Brenda. The one you live with, and have two kids with." Krissa said, just as stunned as I am.

"Oh yeah! She good. These nachos bussin, by the way."

Something is really wrong with him. I'm telling Brenda. She gonna beat his ass with a broom, like she did last time.

"Uh huh. Baby, I brought you some chocolate cake back, and some of your favorite ice cream." She says, completely ignoring Keith, rubbing the hairs on the back of my head.

"I hope it tastes as good as you." I whispered in her ear.

She started giggling, like a school girl. Hiding her face behind her hands.

"Stop it. You're making me blush." She whined, with a cute little pout.

I couldn't resist, so I kissed those luscious lips, of hers. Man she's beautiful.

"Uh y'all know we're still here, right?" Marco asks, taking a sip of his beer.

"Yup, just don't care." I said, kissing my wife again.

"Be nice, Sonny." She giggled standing up.

"I'm gonna get changed. Do you need anything?" Krissa asks, wiping her lipgloss from my lips.

"All I need is you." Damn I'm smooth

"Stop it." She giggles, kissing my cheek.

I watched as she walked away, and that ass was bouncing like two basketballs.

"It's confirmed. Y'all both have a crush on each other." Marco says, taking the cards from me, so he can deal us another hand.

"It's so cute, that it's sickening. I could never." Keith says.

"Is that why Brenda's always whooping your ass?" David questioned.

I couldn't help but holler. I'm surprised they're still married, with how they act towards each other. But, I guess that's how they love.

"Ha ha ha very funny. Those are what I call, love taps." He responded.

"I have an idea." David speaks up

"About what?" I asked confused.

"About you and Krissa. Valentine's Day is coming up. So, how about you surprise her, and spontaneously ask her out. I guarantee, she'll love it."

Hm that's not a bad idea.

~A Couple Days Later

Krissa's POV

"Thank you for breakfast, baby." Dawson says, hugging me from behind, while I finish the dishes.

It's crazy how this man still gives me butterflies.

"Anything for you, love." I'm an entire simp.

"Are you working today?" He asks, leaning against the island.

"Yeah, but it's gonna be a slow day, since I only scheduled four people. So, I'll probably be done by three." I said, finishing the last of the dishes.

"Alright. Don't work yourself too hard. I'll see you when I get home." He says pulling me into a kiss. I couldn't help getting lost into it.

"Mmh I love you." I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you more." Giving me one last kiss, Dawson leaves for work.

Now it's time for me to get ready.

~

"Girl you stay hooking me up. Got me out here, looking like a bad bitch." One of my clients said, after I finished her hair.

"You already know how I do. Can't have you walking around like, who did it and what for." I said causing everyone in my salon to laugh.

"When you gonna open up another salon, cause it took me hella time to get booked?" She asked.

"I'm already ahead of you sis. My new building gonna be done in two months, but I still need two more stylists, a nail tech, and a makeup artist." I said taking a seat in the swivel chair.

"Well I have a cousin, that know how to do makeup. I can have her stop by sometime this week, and bring a portfolio. She sick with it." She said.

Right before I was about to respond, somebody came in, with this big ass bouquet of flowers.

"Special delivery for, Mrs. Caine." He said reading the card.

"That's me." I said in shock and awe, at the beautiful flowers.

"Bring the rest in boys." The delivery man shouted, handing me the flowers. Next thing I knew, two more men came in, with more bouquets and gift boxes.

"OMG these are beautiful!" I exclaimed.

By now everybody in the salon, had their attention on me.

Looking at the card, one of my nail techs asked, who sent them to me.

"Dawson sent them. I'm gonna fucking cry." I whined. That man is too good to me.

"Damn, I wish I had a man. What the card say?" One of my stylists asked.

'To my incredibly beautiful and sexy wife. Will you be my date, this Valentine's Day?
~Mr. Caine.'  I read aloud. I could collectively hear the awe's from everyone.

This man is gonna make my heart explode. I can't help but fall more in love with him, every day.

I sat the flowers down and went to open the gifts he sent me.

"No the fuck he didn't!" I shouted.

"Girl, you must have some golden pussy. He just dropped a bag on your ass, just to ask you out." Another one of my stylists said.

"I'm most definitely throwing this ass back, when I get home. I swear he's the best husband ever." I say still in shock.

Even though he's always, showering me with gifts, it's the fact that he never stops courting me. He's always putting in effort, showing me how much he loves me, and that he's thinking of me. Having been through terrible relationships in the past, I'm so blessed that I found someone who continuously shows me love.

"Awe Kris! Don't cry." One of my friends and artists says, coming to hug me.

"I can't help it. This man never stops showing how much he loves me, even after almost 10 years of being together. After being in relationships, where men mentally and physically hurts you, it makes you appreciate the person, who genuinely loves you."

At this point I'm balling my eyes out, as well as some of the lady's in the shop.

"This man turned me into a fucking simp." I said, causing all of us to laugh.

"Alright, that's enough crying." I said, drying my eyes, and fixing my makeup.

After putting all my gifts in the car, I finished my last two appointments, and made my way home.

Running up the stairs, I started getting ready early, doing the 3 S' (shit, shower, and shave). By the time I got done doing my makeup, it was going on 6pm, and Dawson would be home any minute.

Hearing him open and close the front door, and walking up the steps, I get in position.

"Sweet baby Jesus." Sonny said, as he seen me.

"Hi my love." I said seductively, sitting up on my knees.

"Hello to you, too." He says approaching me, and giving me a sweet kiss.

"Thank you, for the gifts, you got me. They were beautiful." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Anything for you sweetheart. You're such an amazing woman and an incredible wife, you deserve it." Damn it, he's gonna make me cry again.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, but thank you for loving me." I said, kissing his lips repeatedly.

"I'm gonna keep loving you, for the rest of my life." He says, laying me down.

———————————————————————————

~Issa wrap

~Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think, and don't forget to vote.

~Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 2.7K 14
A composition of erotic stories for my black women. Read the introduction
546K 14.3K 70
The Title Says It All 😊πŸ€ͺ
22.7K 288 37
Just a bunch of imagines for my POCπŸ–€πŸ–€ Requests: OPEN
235K 3.4K 25
This is an imagine book for all my swirl lovers