Nosferatu || Seongjoong ✓

Leedorable tarafından

"One bite won't hurt, right?" It all started when Seonghwa fell under the spell of his best friend's eyes. H... Daha Fazla

Preface
1| Eyes drilling deep
2| A little surprise
3| Bloody patterns
4| Sleepless nights
5| Gotten dream job
6| The source of life
7| Cooking can be exhausting after all
8| Strange dark liquid
9| Accidently an idiot
10| Phone call
11| Reunion
12| Caring hugs and healing kisses
13| Mirroring
14| Coffee and the scent of blood
15| When life came back
16| Triggered
17| Never to be solved
18| Surprises
19| Wanting, but not daring
20| He can kill
22| Finding proves
23| Breaching worries
24| Taking chances
25| Time travel
26| Decline
27| Nightmare
28| Blinding lights and a head turning
29| Dead
30| Running from fears
31| Reasons
32| Revelation
33| When snow falls
34| Still here
35| Forever
Author's note

21| Strange kisses

1K 63 63
Leedorable tarafından

I've been wanting to update for a week now, but all my teachers suddenly decided to drop math, german, physics, and danish assignments at the same time... Sometimes I wonder if they do that intentionally.......

Well, here I am with a new chapter! It gets a little interesting further down...

Suspiciously he continued down the dark alley, his shoes tapping against the hard surface as the only sound created in the misty night. Slightly, his black cape grazed the ground, coating his dainty, but firm body, from the top of his head and all the way down. Noone was here anyway, the area was long ago forgotten about, but who was he to fool. People must not see him anyway if that was the case.

He licked his teeth annoyed, letting his brown mocha curls fall further down into his face. Why was it even him who was sent to do this, when it was clearly not his responsibility? The boy rolled his eyes in the shadows and swore under his breath. He always ended up being the responsible one - and he did not want to be that.

Sighing, he finally saw the little, half damaged house positioned where it had been for the past hundreds of years. Still as depressed as it always had looked. The boy didn't know why the other vampire never had thought of letting go of that damn house and moving into something more pleasant.

But as always, Mingi had his reasons, and they had long since given up in his case.

He stepped up to the considerable crooked door and knocked a single time before he let himself lean up against the wall, his eyes concentrating on picking his nails. Unbothered of the world going on around him - not that much was happening right now. He waited for some seconds, quickly getting impatient by the house owner, and knocked for the second time at the poor looking door. Nothing happened, and the boy let his eyes rest with an odd look at the supposedly opening for a moment. Wasn't he home?

"What the fuck is happening nowadays..." he whispered before bringing himself forward.

"Then I am just gonna do this by myself, tsk."

When the door swung open the boy let out a surprising cough and he dragged the ends of the cape up to his nose, trying to block out the strong smell that lingered in the house. What had happened here? The soft fabric was definitely not enough to keep the strong odor away and he wanted to puke. Natural, the boy continued his way toward the heart of the house while he carefully tried to cover his most fixed sense. When he saw what was splayed all over the floor, he couldn't hold the little gasp in.

____

He had never felt so much, but so little at one time, as he did when he awoke from the darkness. He felt weak, and just a simple thing as opening his eyes felt like an impossible task. Nevertheless, he succeeded with less trouble than he had thought. With his mind swirling around he tried to remember what had happened and what was the actual cause of his struggles.

The first thing that got to him was the strong unfamiliar smell, and he scrunched his nose in confusion as he wrinkled his brows at the discovery. When he saw up, no light was welcoming him, and suddenly he felt like he was sinking deep into a soft surface beneath him. Where was he?

Nervously he turned his body around, wincing at the pain the movement caused him, and scanned his eyes quickly over the room. It all was so clean, that he almost thought that he was home at Seon-

The door went open and Hongjoong startled fell back into the bed again. A soft light was turned on, and he found himself staring up at the stranger that now had entered the room.

"I thought I heard you move around, eh?" the stranger smirked at Hongjoong.

He didn't dare do anything. Even though the stranger's appearance seemed soft with his curly hair, shiny eyes, and small nicely clothed body, there was something hidden behind all of it. He would never trust the boy in front of him.

It didn't help when the stranger suddenly stepped elegantly closer to him, angling his head slightly to the side and pouting with his small lips.

"Are thee scared of me, novice?" the stranger started, before breaking out in a smile, "You don't have to be, after all, I am not the one killing others in here."

Hongjoong widened his eyes, slowly glancing to the sides, but no others were to be seen in here.

Suddenly the stranger was in front of him, his eyes staring directly into his own, "I'm talking about you."

The boy giggled at him while bringing a hand up to trap Hongjoong's face between his fingers, lightly tapping his soft skin. Hongjoong stared into the stranger's dark twinkling eyes with fear. If this guy wasn't scarier than Mingi, then he didn't know what to say. Everything the stranger didn't choose to say, made it ten times worse than getting beaten into a wall.

"You know, they wanted me to wait with confronting you, but..." the boy let his eyes wander to the side with a sigh.

Before closing even more in on Hongjoong. No breath was hitting his fair skin.

"I just get a little ticked off, knowing someone who I don't know, is in touch with something that belongs to me," the stranger stated, making sure to audibly every single word.

Hongjoong gulped, in a confused state of fear. He didn't know what the stranger was talking about.

For a second Hongjoong wanted to say something but his decision got punched back when the stranger boy's eyes turned stone-hard.

He clutched his fingers tighter around the blonde's face, "Where did you get the blood from."

It wasn't a question, it was a line Hongjoong was forced to answer. His eyes tried to shook away from the vampire in front of him when red began glowing from the stranger. Hongjoong clenched his teeth together when trying to hold back his growl that so badly wanted to erupt.

The mocha-color-haired vampire suddenly dropped his face and let go of Hongjoong, the corners of his lips turning to a sweet smile.

"Don't worry dear novice, you only have to answer my question, and I will leave you again," the stranger's eyes were glinting with the unknown look again.

"If not," his hand wandered across Hongjoong's chest and stomach.

He didn't dare move away but kept his glaring eyes directed at the stranger and his movements.

The boy saw up at Hongjoong, everything but innocence was painted across his face, "Then I know of a very painful way to kill you, novice."

The pretty boy giggled when a growl escaped Hongjoong's lips because of the threat that finally let the tricker go.

He moved forward with his striking red eyes, wanting to tear the stranger apart, but not even close to attacking, something else caught him and slammed him down into the mattress behind him. Hongjoong felt dizzy but let out a surprised gasp when something cold touched him under his shirt. Soon after, lips locked themselves with his own, and teeth dosed into his bottom lip, easily breaking the surface. He growled in pain and tried pushing the boy off him, but it was to no use. The other boy was too strong, and annoyingly he stared up into the glowing red eyes, feeling blood seep down from his lip. Vampires kissed like this? The boy scrunched his nose in anger and dragged at the stranger boy's curls, before biting down into his upper lip with a bloody squelch. The other was a sucker for pain. He moaned into the kiss seeking forward with his tongue, soon colliding with Hongjoong's and twisting his fangs deeper, sucking the blood with slurpy sounds.

The blonde boy shook in a paralyzing pain and squirmed around when the stranger began squeezing his hands searchingly around his body, finding every sensitivity entertaining.

They weren't really kissing, more like locking each other's mouths from attacking the other, still, Hongjoong found the stranger's hand pushing into his pants and he panicked and tried kicking his knees upwards, unluckily with hitting any target. And he had to manage with the hands of the other on a free roam.

The door went open for a second time and Hongjoong made a flick away from the stranger's intense eyes to look up at the newcomer. The boy that hovered over him suddenly grabbed him around his share in a warning way. Hongjoong groaned with a twisted face and dug his fangs deeper down the other boy's lips.

"Yeosang, let go of the poor boy. You don't have to fuck everyone you see."

The stranger supposedly named Yeosang, let out a hiss and threateningly moved even closer to Hongjoong's body.

Then a hand tore Yeosang away with such force that Hongjoong's lips ripped as well, blood running wildly down his chin. The dizziness caught up on him, and he felt the world spin around.

Yeosang stumbled through the room and landed against the wall with a loud smack.

"You're unbelievable, hyung."

Strings of the mix of saliva and blood dribbled in long strings from his mouth as Hongjoong tipped forward, nearly falling down from the bed if he had not been fast enough to catch himself. The bittersweet taste of Yeosang's blood was still perceiving across his tongue, and he felt like throwing up.

A hand then came with a towel to wipe the blood away, not really to any help at this point. Hongjoong slowly lifted his head to see up at a frowning young man, soon landing on a young woman standing behind him with a smirk.

"Here, take this and hold it against your wound. It should be healed very soon," the man said calmly and let go of the towel when Hongjoong did as he said.

The man turned around to face the woman when she laughed at the scenario happening here.

"I swear, you're just as unbelievable Lara," he said before grabbing Hongjoong and lead him out of the room.

"Aww, Jongie baby you still love me though!"

The man sighed, "And I still question why..." he whispered.

Still bewildered did Hongjoong get pushed down into a chair, and suddenly he felt eyes everywhere staring at him.

"Where did you got the blood sample from?"

They were digging for answers and it felt uncomfortable.

I feel like I gave Yeosang the most suspicious, mysterious, and mad character in this story, hehet. He already got his hands dirty.. anywayss, I think it suits everything

I mean, who am I kidding, I'm not regretting it any bit :P

Which song is your favorite at the moment?
- I don't even want to answer as I probably have more than 20+ songs on that list...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

256K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...
14.8K 641 52
What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's feelings? Hii~ it is my first ateez bxb st...
5.8K 291 11
Hongjoong just sat on his bed looking at the man in front of him with an unreadable expression. Yeah, he spent the entire afternoon at his studio, bu...
6.7K 343 16
Seongjoong Vampire AU After the traumatic experiences during the past months, Hongjoong is still experiencing the affects. As he managed to return to...