Big Hero 6: The Series x Read...

Galing kay Midnight-Drawing77

Juggling school work is difficult, especially when a certain group of friends managed to let you into their l... Higit pa

Baymax Returns
Issue 188
(Y/n)'s Opening Theme: [Mania]
Big Roommates 2
(Y/n) and Karmi's Apartment
Baymax, Hiro, and (Y/n)
Fred's Bro Tillion [Pt.1]
Fred's Bro Tillion [Pt.2]
Baymax, Fred, and (Y/n)
Food Fight [Pt.1]
Food Fight [Pt.2]
Baymax, Wasabi, and (Y/n)
Muirahara Woods [Pt.1]
Muirahara Woods [Pt.2]
Muirahara Woods [Pt.3]
Baymax, Gogo, and (Y/n)
Failure Mode [Pt.1]
Failure Mode [Pt.2]
Failure Mode [Pt.3]
Baymax, Honey Lemon, and (Y/n)
Aunt Cass Goes Out [Pt.1]
Your Suit [Important]
Aunt Cass Goes Out [Pt.2]
Aunt Cass Goes Out [Pt.3]
Aunt Cass Goes Out [Pt.4]
Baymax, Karmi, (Y/n)
The Impatient Patient [Pt.1]
The Impatient Patient [Pt.2]
Impatient Patient [Pt.3]
Impatient Patient [Pt.4]
(Y/n) and Hiro ['s POV]
Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle [Pt.1]
Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle [Pt.3]
Losing Your Sparkle [Pt.4]
Start of a Killer APP-lication [Pt.1]

Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle [Pt.2]

1.8K 63 44
Galing kay Midnight-Drawing77

The day had been very nice during the weekend, but I wouldn't have known because; as usual, I'm sulking. This time I didn't want to eat....much. I still ate, though very slowly. It also meant that I did not meet up with Hiro for his test runs on the suiting up problem.

Saying something out of line made me scared to answer Hiro and I think he didn't want to talk either. He hasn't texted or called me.

My phone is ringing.....aaaand it's Gogo. No, offense to her, but it was disappointing.

"Hello?"

"What happened between you and Hiro?"

Leave it up to her to say something straightforward. My hand runs down my face with a tired sigh. "Nothi—"

"—If he said anything to hurt you in any way, I swear I will do more than knock some sense into him."

I nearly choke on my spit and panic, "Oh gosh! No! Gogo! He didn't say anything.....I'm the one who might've said something wrong about—" I stop.

My silence probably gave Gogo a hint to leave it alone for now, since she started talking about her day. "Alright. By the way, I went to that stupid show with Fred last night which had been live. A really horrible decision, I would've taken Honey Lemon's sticker party any day than what I experienced." She groans loudly, "Seriously! Fred was wearing an adult diaper!"

My eyes widened and I burst out laughing. "That sounds disgusting, yet awesome to see that on a live show."

"It's best not to encourage that idea. It's Fred. Half the time he can be disgusting and weird." I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"I told you that going to Mr. Sparkle's show is signing up for something embarrassing to happen." I lay on my back to stare at my ceiling with my favorite posters. "What else happened?"

Gogo quietly cursed from the other line and said something about stickers on her bed. "A lot that I didn't care about because it was all stupid. The seat that I sat in was also the one to get randomly picked for a random challenge to compete in. I would never wear a diaper and get fed as a baby. That host is disturbing and an attention hog."

I hum, "Yeah. I would never do something like that even if someone paid me."

"Yeah and I will help you get out of it too." There's a smile in the tone of her voice until she sighed. "Honey and Wasabi are worried for Hiro. Even Baymax. Apparently he has an inventor's block. That might have worsened with whatever happened between you and him."

Unfortunately, I'm still too afraid to say anything to him right now.

"(Y/n). If you ever need anyone to talk to or just to be there.....We're here for you just as much as we are for Hiro. That's including his aunt and Baymax."

A sense of tears began to flood my eyes, but I held them back and I took a deep breath. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"Ah! Is that (Y/n) on the phone?!" Honey's excited voice shouted through the phone and immediately she's speaking at a very fast pace. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! You will totally love this!!! The video of Mochi slowing clapping has gone viral!!!"

I check on my laptop. "What in the world?" She was right. The video of Mochi slow clapping has gone viral and it reached one million views! "But I never posted—"

"—I posted it yesterday on your phone when you showed us! You and Hiro were really into an argument at the time." She giggles.

Oh. Oh no! I can't handle this many views on a video that I recorded! Too much attention! "I-I'll talk to you guys later." I hang up and watch the numbers still going up. Even the video itself is headed up to the top 20 videos of the internet.

The misery is now crawling back.

"Hey."

More misery. "Hm?" I don't even look at Karmi.

She clicked her tongue and placed my favorite bento box next to me. "I saw you were extremely down last night and this morning. It's not like I care or anything, but I made your favorite meal so you don't starve to death while I'm out." Karmi softly thumps the top of my head before leaving.

The action brought a small smile to my face.

>>>>>>>>———————————>>>>>>>>>>>

Everywhere he turned he saw the calico cat. His merchandise turned from his face to that cat. The notifications on his phone alerting him of his internet show ranking.

#6.

Oh it made him mad.

Mr. Sparkles glared at the screen while heading to his usual club hang out.

Another notification.

This time he grows infuriated. No matter what he did or what he tried on his show, people would leave and the ranks shot straight down.

#148.

Even worse, the Yaki Taco wasn't presenting his show anymore. The small and pink hair man gulps at his reflection in his dressing room while wearing a taco costume. "Hang in there! You're still a star! No matter how many fair-weather fans unfollow you. Keep Sparkling!" He pep talks himself until a knock on the door interrupts him.

"Mr. Sparkles?" A crew man walks in with hesitance.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm giving myself a creepy pep talk?"

The man gulps, "Sorry sir, I just thought you wanted to know that Yaki Taco.....is no longer presenting us." He hides behind his tablet.

"They have to present us. Who else would they present?" A Yaki Taco ad is shown on the man's tablet and the only thing Mr. Sparkles sees is the calico cat.

"Slow clap cat. He claps....slowly."

Mr. Sparkles growls yet again, "No one takes away Mr. Sparkle's sparkle." He yanks off the leaf of the taco costume and he bears his teeth, "No one."

The crew man quickly leaves.

His blueish green eyes watch the video again on his phone and his fist clench. This time he skims over the video title then the username.

(Your_Username).

"Maybe going out will calm my nerves." Mr. Sparkles rips off the Yaki Taco costume and storms out of his studio. The stroll did calm him down, although not for long as the small man made his way to the front of the line to the club.

"Whoa, Chief. We're at capacity." Felony Carl blocks his path.

"Don't you know who I am?" Sparkles snapped.

Carl hums, "A guy with an overinflated sense of self?"

This caused the insane host to scoff, "I'm Mr. Sparkles!"

"Called it." Carl looks down at his tablet.

"Maximum Insane Obstacle Challenge?" He tried to clarify more toward the apathetic man which didn't do much.

"Now you're just saying words."

Suddenly, a man in line points in excitement at Aunt Cass who stops riding her bicycle for a rest and Mochi is sitting in the basket. "Look! It's slow clap cat!!"

Everyone starts to crowd and take pictures. Mochi seemed to enjoy the attention with a happy purr and this made Mr. Sparkles frown. He stumbles back once Carl shoves him back, "Oh, I love that cat. Step aside, Spankles."

Before the small man could remark back, a girl holds up her phone for a video. "Uh, do you mind?" This brought a hint of hope for Sparkles as he gave his best smile.

"No, I don't."

The girl waves her hand to the side, "No, I mean, do you mind moving out of the way."

Well, everything had been shot down. Mr.Sparkles clenched his fist and backed away while staring down the calico cat. "You think you're a smart little kitty, don't you? Well, we'll see who has the last clap." He walks away and pulls out his phone. "Let's start by adding a contender....the one who posted the video."

>>>>>>———————————->>>>>>>>>>

Gosh.

Two days of the weekend is already coming to an end, yet....I still haven't talked to Hiro and he hasn't responded yet either. Luckily, Monday is a teacher's meeting day, so no classes and Karmi tends to go to her lab for a whole day. Score!

"I'll worry about life after I spend a day to myself,  indulging in relaxation. Starting off with a shower!!!" I unclip my nano-bracelet and place it on my desk. "I'd like you to try and bring me down goddess of misery!" My fist rises high in a heroic pose.

"More like the goddess of shame!" Karmi shouts and opens my door. "Especially with that pose!" She laughs uncontrollably.

I feel myself blush with embarrassment and run at her, but she slams the door. Finally, she leaves the apartment. "Now for a great shower—"

The loud knocks on the front door made me stomp my way to open the door.

Oh, dear Mooncake. Really?!

I slammed the door before the pink hair game show host was about to talk. "What is that weirdo doing here?"

"Hello~!!!" His voice sings out happily. "Sorry for intruding, but apparently YOU were nominated to be a contestant for my latest and last show! Pretty amazing, right?"

Is that guy serious? I click my tongue, "I'm not interested! Find someone else to play your dangerous and embarrassing game."

"Eh. I tried, BUT~ I'm confident you'll change your mind if you see what you'll achieve!" Mr. Sparkles giggles on the other side of the door. "Saving— oh what was that SWEET kitty's name? OH! —Mochi!"

I felt myself freeze at his words and I wasn't thinking as my hand swung open the door to give that devious host a piece of my mind. "You better not—" My eyes widened at the colorful cannon gun pointed at me.

The last thing I heard was Mr. Sparkles annoying and crazed laughter.

>>>>>>———————————->>>>>>>>>>

During the day, early evening came around and the only two members of Big Hero 6 were in the Robotics lab. Wasabi had been working perfectly fine until he almost dropped his work from a beeping error that came from Hiro's side of the room.

"You okay, Hiro? You seem a lot worse than yesterday." Wasabi walks over as the young genius turns anxiously toward him.

"What if I'm all out of ideas? What if I never get over my inventor's block?! That's not the only issue either. I finally had the courage to text (Y/n) back and call ALL day, but there's no answer!"

Before Hiro could fall into panic mode, Wasabi smiled reassuringly. "Whoa, hold on there. One problem at a time, Hiro. I'm pretty sure (Y/n) is either sleeping or binge watching her tv shows. You know how grumpy she gets if we disturb her peace." He leads Hiro to his side of the labs. "For now, let's focus on taking a break."

Hiro shakes his hands in a 'no' motion, "I understand that quirk about her, although I am still worried. And a break? I don't do breaks."

"I've had some of my best ideas when I wasn't trying. Breaks can lead to breakthroughs." Wasabi grins more when a calming alarm chimes, "Ah, there's my meditation reminder now. Care to join me?"

"No, thanks."

Wasabi motions Hiro to sit across from him on the floor. "Come on. What do you have to lose?"

At that, Hiro gave in and meditated with Wasabi, but it didn't go as planned. To Hiro, it just turned into brainstorming and they decided to leave for the day. Gogo and Honey Lemon had met them at the front of the building with Fred calling for Healthcliff to pick them up.

"Any word from (Y/n)?" Gogo asked. "Because I haven't been able to get a reply. I swear, if she's just sleeping, then I'll pour a bucket of cold water on her for making us worry."

Honey Lemon giggles nervously, "I'm sure there's no need for that, Gogo. Let's just go stop by and maybe bring her an early dinner potluck thing." She claps cheerfully. "I can bring my leftover homemade brownies that I made last night! Oh! Gogo, you can help me make homemade Empanadas."

Wasabi hums, "I agree, I'll definitely bring my favorite Makizushi with my home grown vegetables."

"It's settled. We'll make dinner at the cafe while me and Fred handle entertainment. I'm sure a couple of movies and board games will be good." Hiro takes another glance to his phone and frowns at your lack of response.

Everyone gets into the limo and picks up the ingredients they needed from their homes before heading to the cafe. So far, the cooking had gone smoothly, especially with Wasabi keeping everything organized and clean. Fred and Hiro were digging around in the closet near the stairs to find the box of board games. Once, everyone was done packing the food, Fred checked his phone to see a notification for a live feed on Mr. Sparkles online game show.

"Guys, look!" He held up the phone toward the group.

"Hello, World! Mr. Sparkles here. You might remember me from my old internet game show, Maximum Insane Obstacle Challenge. Well, today I started a new show!" Mr. Sparkles smiled smugly with a hint of insane behavior. "Totally Lethal Unfair Obstacle Challenge! Where the stakes are out of this world!" The camera zooms in behind him where a rocket stood and inside was Mochi.

"Mochi!" Hiro says shocked at the appearance of his cat in the hands of the host.

Mr. Sparkles chuckles, "It's my most insane challenge ever. If someone can beat it in the next hour, Slow Clap Cat goes free." An animation pops up and shows the rocket being launched into space. "But if not, I'll just have to turn this internet star into a real star by sending him into space!!!" The animated sun gobbles the rocket.

Honey Lemon gasps, "Poor Mochi!"

"That's not all folks! We've also got special entertainment that ties into the countdown!" The camera shifts scenes toward part of the set where colorful tiled lights blink under someone's feet. "Meet Little Miss Goldilocks!"

A girl with big yellow curled hair and pink bow stood there in embarrassment. The pink fluffy dress scrunched in her hands and they glared at Mr. Sparkles.

"(Y/N)?!" Gogo and Hiro said in surprise.

"I'm not dancing!!!" You shout.

Your refusal made Mr. Sparkles laugh, "Of course you are! For each tile that you get right, it adds time to the countdown. If you don't, then you lose time! Here's the first unfair part for your lack of participation." The host points his jewel cane to the timer as 10 minutes is lost.

The worry grew amongst the group although they could tell that you didn't want to embarrass yourself, but there was a look on your face as you glanced at the camera. You had to do this to save Mochi and give time for your friends to get there to help.

"Fine."

Wasabi gulps as the timer gained a few minutes back while your feet tapped the right tiles, "We only have an hour."

"I know (Y/n) can handle herself and she's helping us by gaining us good time." Hiro quickly puts the video feed away when Cass rushed in with a handful of flyers.

"Mochi is missing. I have to hang up these flyers."

Hiro pulls Baymax toward his aunt, "Baymax, you go with Aunt Cass. We'll start searching too." He whispers quietly to his friend. "Don't let her find out Mr. Sparkles has Mochi. She's already upset."

"I will protect Aunt Cass from further emotional trauma." Baymax steps next to Cass.

Fred grins and leans toward Hiro with a few winks, "Yeah, we'll give it our maximum effort."

Cass gave a small smile and peddled away with Baymax following behind her. Once she's out of sight, Hiro pulls out his phone and Fred continues to wink.

Gogo groans annoyingly. "Knock it off."

"Sorry, I just got a SPARKLE in my eye." Fred winks one last time, then notices Hiro speaking a command to his phone.

"Voice Integrated Command. Bring our suits to Lucky Cat Cafe."

"Ooo! V.I.C. I like that."

Unfortunately, the phone did not understand. "Okay, Hiro. I will bring your suits to the middle of the ocean." This made Hiro a bit irritated and Fred pulled the phone as well.

"Vic! Come on! You're embarrassing yourself. That's not even remotely close to what he said!"

"Lucky Cat Cafe!" Hiro repeated.

"The Ocean. The middle of the ocean." The phone said back.

The group caught sight of the robot that held their suits which launched toward the ocean. Fred frowned, "Seriously, Vic?!"

Hiro sighed deeply and stressfully, "Unbelievable. No back up suits either." He exhaled to calm his mind. "You guys go to the studio. Help (Y/n) buy me some time. She can't keep up dancing for long and she knows Mochi is the biggest priority. I know what to do and I know how to do it."

That's when Hiro and his friends went their different ways.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

129K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
924 16 3
After the car accident that killed Tadashi and Hiro's parents, Tadashi blames Hiro for the accident. While Hiro barely remembers them, how will life...
23.5K 818 25
My life was never easy, but with my best and only friend with me it wasn't that bad. The day I met her friends will forever be remembered and that w...
16.9K 274 16
Y/n is a typical girl going through bullying and being pushed around and ignored in school Then she meets a boy called hiro a smart robotics prodi...