Already Mated

Von plscallmeB

He was meant to choose me. He was meant to love me. He was meant to mark me. He was meant to be mine. My o... Mehr

ONE: Already Mated
TWO: Sobbing and Heartbroken
THREE: Car Ride Home
FOUR: Tense
FIVE: Another Long Car Ride
SIX: "Get In Here Now"
SEVEN: Tossed Away Like Garbage
EIGHT: Sound's so Safe
NINE: Give Me Strength
TEN: "I need you but I do not want you"
ELEVEN: No Longer Exist
TWELVE: Grace
THIRTEEN: Bliss
FOURTEEN: Lets Do This
FIFTEEN: Confront My Mate
SIXTEEN: To Be Continued
SEVENTEEN: Family Reunion
EIGHTEEN: Billy
NINETEEN: I'll Tell You Everything
TWENTY: Never Be Enough
TWENTY ONE: Decisions
TWENTY TWO: Believe it When I See it
TWENTY THREE: The Death of Me
TWENTY FOUR: Practice Makes Perfect
TWENTY FIVE: Birthday Preparations
TWENTY SIX: Can We Talk
TWENTY SEVEN: Butterlfies
TWENTY EIGHT: I Like It
THIRTY: History
THIRTY ONE: Just a little one...

TWENTY NINE: The Beginning

21.9K 444 40
Von plscallmeB

Steam rose from my hot skin as I laid in the water of the lake.

I had just been for a run, my wolf needed to be released.

I let out a heavy sigh as thoughts of Caleb filled my mind.

Today is the first time that Caleb and I were meeting up for a lesson and I couldn't calm my wolf down.

She is so excited to have some one on one time with him and she was driving me crazy.

I sighed heavily and made my way back into the cabin so I could shower and get ready.

I took the last step into the pack house and saw a familiar pair of dark grey eyes.

"Hey little lady" Kai chirped, sending me a bog smile.

"Hey Kai" I giggled jogging up and giving him a quick hug.

"How'd you pull up the other day after the party?" I asked with a smirk.

Kai rolled his eyes, knowing that Stacey told me how hungover Hayden and Kai were after there horrible game of strip poker.

"I really don't want to talk about it" he sigh, rubbing his temples slowly.

"On that note, I have meetings with my father all day, future alpha duties and such." He chuckled, making his way to his dads office.

"Wait Kai!" I called out, chasing him up the stairs.

His head popped around a corner and I sighed in relief.

"Can you point me in the direction of the library? I'm meant to be meeting Caleb soon!" I sent Kai a smile, knowing he was going to be happy that I was spending time with Caleb.

"Of course," he said with a grin "take that corridor, turn left at the end and then follow it to the end and its the door on the right!" Kai pointed in certain directions and then wiggled his eyebrows.

"Thanks Cupid" I smirked, and began following his direction.

After turning left and finding the correct door, I opened it up to reveal a large room with chairs, couches, books and a fireplace.

It was full from floor to ceiling of books along the walls, library ladders scattered around the room.

I looked around trying to spot Caleb, there were a few people scattered here and there but as of yet, no sign of Caleb.

I took a seat on one of the couches near the fireplace, taking in my surroundings.

It was a warm and inviting place, somewhere quiet and relaxing.

"Hi, Sophia isn't it?" An unknown voice asked from beside me.

I turned slightly, giving the young blonde woman my full attention.

"Hi," I smiled softly " yes, I'm Sophia" I answered and held my hand out for her to shake.

She looked at me strangely, probably not used to such a human greeting but took my hand and shook it softly any way.

"My friends and I," she turned to a group of woman who looked to be around my own age "well we were just wondering... who are you and why are you so close with both Kai and Caleb Storm?" She's asked with squinted eyes.

I blinked quickly, not really know how to answer.

I was definitely not expecting such a blunt and touchy question.

"Well Kai and I are just good friends," I explained, sitting up in my seat and fidgeting with my fingers slightly "and Caleb and I... Well we are getting to know each other a little." I added, not really sure if I should be talking about our situation.

"We are just all confused as to why Caleb held a pack meeting about Ruby being banished and then all of a sudden you are on the arm of both storm boys..." she took a seat across from me, looking at me with a grimace.

"Jess," I released a relieved sigh at the sound of Calebs voice "I have already explained everything to you all, there is no need to be interrogating my mate." Caleb warned with a soft growl.

"I'm sorry sir, I apologi for any offence." She stood rather quickly and slightly bowed to Caleb.

"It's not me you should be apologizing to." He warned.

Jess then turned to me, her eyes still held to the floor. "I apologies for any offence Miss, Sophia." She bowed slightly and scurried away back to her group of friends.

"I'm sorry about that." Caleb sighs as he takes the seat Jess once sat in.

"You called me your mate in front of a pack member" I looked at him with confused eyes.

"And you held a pack meeting?! What did you say? Did they all take it ok? Do they sympathies with Ruby?" I rambled on nervously.

"Hey, its ok," Caleb quickly move to kneel in front of me "its ok, just breath." He added, taking a hold of my arms and holding me gently.

I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down.

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't aware of anything being said about our situation." I explained softly.

"No, I apologies for not explaining it to you sooner." He said looking at the ground and shaking his head slightly.

"What did you tell them all?" I asked, my nerves slightly growing.

"I told them the truth." He explained with a shrug.

"The whole truth?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I held a meeting with our officials and I told them about Ruby's deceit and then I told them all about my own actions..." Caleb sighed softly as he moved back to the seat across from me.

"I told them that I had treated you horribly and said very hurtful things to you and that you had been so generous in giving me another chance and we were getting to know each other better." He explained, looking me at me with sad eyes.

"When did you hold this meeting?" I asked, taken back by the fact that Caleb even said something at all.

"I explained our situation quite early on but it was the very minimum information that I could get away with and then I held the other meeting the day before my mothers birthday." He explained, looking at me intently.

"I'm sorry for not including you in these discussions, I just thought you wouldn't be very comfortable discussing it all just yet." He added, trying to gauge my reaction.

"I'm actually glad you said something," he let out a relieved sigh "I was beginning to wonder what people were thinking but I was too nervous to discuss it with anyone." I added as I leant back into my chair and crossed my legs beneath me.

"So you are ok with everyone knowing we are mates?" I asked, biting my lip slightly.

"Of course. I love that they know." He chuckled and smiled softly.

I continued to nibble on my bottom lip not knowing how to respond.

My wolf was howling with happiness and I had to force myself not to smile.

"Anyway," he coughed "what did you want to learn about first?" He asked while leaning forward in his chair. 

"Well I don't really know where to start..." I trailed off with a shrug, knowing exactly what I wanted to ask about. 

Caleb squinted his eyes at me slightly, silently questioning me. 

"Well I guess I'll just start from the beginning..." 

A/N:

I'm the worst, I know. I'm sorry it's been so long... I have been struggling with motivation lately and really hit a road block with this story. 

I'm trying to change my approach a little as most of you weren't happy with how the story was progressing, please keep letting me know how your liking it! I love constructive criticism. 

Love always B xxx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

211K 7.6K 21
They say your mate is someone who is always supposed to be there for you. But, they never talk about what happens when your mate isn't there for you...
5.7M 140K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...
9.2M 265K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
30.2K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...