The New Avenger

By YoungAvenger3000

While attacking a HYDRA research base, Tony and Wanda find a young girl who had been taken away from her fami... More

The New Avenger Part 1
The New Avenger Part 2
The New Avenger Part 3
The New Avenger Part 5
The New Avenger Part 6
The New Avenger Part 7
Tagged!
The New Avengers Part 8
The New Avenger Part 9
The New Avenger Part 10
The New Avenger Part 11
The New Avenger Part 12
The New Avenger Part 13
The New Avenger Part 14
The New Avenger part 15
The New Avenger Part 16
The New Avenger Part 17
The New Avenger Part 18
The New Avenger Part 19
The New Avenger Part 20
The New Avenger Part 21
The New Avenger Part 22
The New Avenger Part 23
The New Avenger Part 24
The New Avenger Part 25
The New Avenger Part 26
The New Avenger Part 27
The New Avenger Part 28
The New Avenger Part 29
The New Avenger Part 30
The New Avenger Part 31
The New Avenger Part 32
The New Avenger Part 33
Infinity War Part 1
Infinity War Part 2
Infinity War Part 3
Infinity War Part 4
Infinity War Part 5
Infinity War Part 6
Infinity War Part 7
Infinity War Part 8
Infinity War Part 9
Infinity War Part 10
Infinity War Part 11
ENDGAME Part 1
ENDGAME Part 2
ENDGAME Part 3
ENDGAME Part 4
ENDGAME Part 5
ENDGAME Part 6
ENDGAME Part 7
FINAL

The New Avenger Part 4

4.5K 71 20
By YoungAvenger3000

 I put photos of Condor wings and raven wings. Imagine the condor wings(First 2 images) and the raven wing color (last 3 images) together and imagine that as the photo on the girl shown. 

These are how big they are. 

This is the wing shape. 

This is the color of her wings. 

So is this.

And this. Now combine the condor wings and the raven color and imagine it on this girl.

_________________________________________________________

Peter P.O.V 

Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok. Who is this girl? She looks malnourished. And her wings are BEAUTIFUL! Some people don't like ravens, but I love them and they are so pretty! And huge. And I mean HUGE. No one says anything. And the only noise heard are the Quinjet's jets.

"Ok, um, who's this girl?" I ask quietly to not awake the girl. 

"We don't know" Mr. Stark replies. "We found her alone in a room full of cages, and as you can see she's obviously been at the base for a long time. We didn't get a name, nor age, or anything about her. All we know is that she's a girl, has wings, was obviously experimented on, and does not like explosions."

"Ok, not much to go on." I say. Wait. "Wait, did you say afraid of explosions? Why?"

"We don't know. All we know is that as soon as one rang out, she whimpered and curled into herself. And then curled up into Wanda's lap. Apparently she likes her and Wanda is very popular in many bases." Mr. Stark says. 

I look at the girl. Her face is round, her hair in tangles, her hair is brown/black leaning more towards a black, and it is long. She's got petite hands, and feet, and as I notice, her clothes are way to small for her, and she's got no shoes. She's full of dirt and grime. 

"Hey Bruce" Mr. Stark says.

"Yeah?" Bruce says. 

"Could you do a little check up to see how healthy or unhealthy she is?"

"Of course"

Bruce gets right to work. And as he is checking her heart rate and breathing, my adrenaline is starting to wear off and I'm starting to notice the pain from when I got stabbed. I suck in a breath, praying that Mr. Stark doesn't notice, but of course, he always does. He's at my side in a split second, examining my stab wound. 

"Mr. Stark, I'm fine" I say. As he touches the wound with his fingers, I hiss.

"Kid, you are obviously not fine" He says. 

He doesn't say another word as he presses the spider emblem and the suit retracts exposing my wound the the air. It burns. I hiss again as Mr. Stark lightly touches it with his fingers. 

"I know kiddo, it hurts, just hang in there and take deep breaths." he says. 

But by body being exposed to air is starting to make me shiver. As soon as Mr. Stark sees this, he grabs a blanket and puts it over my shoulder. 

"Jarvis, get over here" Mr. Stark says. 

Vision, who has been watching everything from the corner comes and sits next to me. 

"You're practically a walking computer, while Brucie's making sure the girl is ok, can you do this?" He asks.

"Mr. Starrrrk" I whine. "I'm fine"

"No you are not kiddo, I'm not letting you get hurt and not do it anything about it. I'm not doing that again."

I sigh, remembering the time when he found out that a building literally collapsed on me, he starting fussing, making sure I didn't have a concussion or any injuries. Once I assured him that I was fine, we had a Star Wars movie marathon. It was nice. 

As Vision is tending to my wound, Bruce is making sure the girl is ok, Mr. Stark is holding the blanket secure over me, and Rhodey is flying the jet, I notice that Wanda is sitting in a chair, staring at the girl. 

"Wanda, are you ok?"

Wanda looks up. 

"Yes. I am fine Peter. It's just, I remember when they experimented on me, but I did it because I volunteered. We don't know whether she still has a family out there somewhere, although I doubt it, and we don't know what they did to her. And when an explosion rang out, and I hugged her, she wouldn't let go of me. It's just, I'm feeling very overprotective of her." She confesses. 

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is staring at her. Well, except the girl because she's unconscious, but other that that everyone is staring at her. That's the saddest yet protective voice we've ever heard since she accidentally blew up a side of a building, and since her brother died. 

Soon enough, everyone goes back to what they were doing, and by the time Vision is done healing my wound, Bruce is done making sure the girl is ok, and Mr. Stark has made me change clothes, almost everyone is asleep. Well, except for Rhodey who is flying the jet, and Mr. Stark who is still holding me against his side. Pretty soon I fall asleep too. 

_________________________________________________________

The Quinjet lands on the landing spot at he compound and everyone rushes out. Thor had left before Wanda made it to the jet back at the research base. Apparently there had been last minute Asgardian problems. As we all pile out of the jet, Mr. Stark pushes the bed the girl is on into the building. Immediately, doctors surround her, and Mr. Stark is convincing everyone that we are all fine. As we walk in, everyone goes to their living headquarters except for Wanda, Mr. Stark, and me. 

"Kiddo, you can go to your room, take a shower, and watch a movie or something. Please"

Ok, hold up, Mr. Stark said "Please?". That's serious. I go to my room and do as I am told. I take a shower, and go watch some Star Trek. And I fall asleep pretty soon. 

Tony P.O.V

As I push the girl into a guest room, I lift her up into my arms and place her gently on the bed. Wanda then pulls the covers over her. 

"You can go if you want" I offer, even though I pretty much know what her answer's gonna be. 

"No. I am staying Stark."

"Ok. But when she wakes up she's gonna need some food. Bruce told me she's probably been given little or no food at all. I'm going to go make her some food." I say as I stand up. As I do, Wanda looks at me with an eyebrow raised. 

"WITH Vision, I'm not going to burn anything again, I promise." I say

She smiles. She grabs a chair and pulls it next to the bed as I leave. 

_________________________________________________________

I enter the room with a pot of soup, a plate of bread, grapes, and cookies.  I notice that the girl has not awaken, and Wanda is asleep. So I place the food on the table next to the bed. Then I grab a StarkPad and start ordering some new clothes that I think will fit on the girl for the time being. 

Aria P.O.V

As I come to, I notice that I am on my back, on something that feels like a marshmallow. I am no longer cold, or wet, but I am dry and warm. I open my eyes and as soon as I do I shut them closed to shield them from the light. 

"FRIDAY lights at 50%" I hear a familiar voice say. "It's ok kid, you can open your eyes now". He says. 

I comply and I open my eyes. I look around to find the source of the voice and I see Tony Stark and Wanda Maximoff to my left both in chairs. Wanda is asleep, and Tony is holding something that looks like an iPad. I could be wrong. I haven't seen one in a long time. I look at Tony. 

"Where am I?" I ask. 

"Well, kiddo," He says as he puts the iPad looking thing on the ground next to the chair, " that is a whole other story" ... 

_________________________________________________________

AVENGERS! 

Assemble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
2.9K 160 8
In a world before Captain America emerged from his icy slumber, there existed a girl named Y/N, born with the extraordinary ability to command the el...
315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...
269K 8.3K 33
Peter Parker was only young when his parents died. When he turned 7 he gets bitten by a spider, but not any normal spider... a radioactive spider. Th...