protection. | DAVE EAST.

Por lolwydkira

"when I'm way down, you're my safe house we built from the ground, guess I'm home now" kidnapping occurs here... Más

main.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five (filler).
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve. (filler.)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen - short filler.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine. (READ!!)
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three
thirty-four.

eleven.

34.4K 1.7K 1.1K
Por lolwydkira

vote and comment. 💙
Instagram: @kirawritess
in order to get another chapter, I need more comments and votes. thanks.

They wasted no time getting back to the airport to board the Jet. She didn't want to go back but she did miss Dess. She was her only friend.

Sitting on her phone she ignored Samael, not wanting to talk to him at all. She hated him and in any second she was susceptible to swing on him. When she looked over Dom walked on the jet with a teary eyed Jayda. Monét jumped up from the chair running over to her hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you in this. I wanted to get away from this shit too. I didn't know he'd find me." She frowned, Jayda was distraught she could understand where she was coming from completely.

"It was either death or this. Shit, my time was almost up near anyways. Ay' thanks cuz in law." Dom spoke nonchalantly. He lacked emotions, he was a hitman for the family so he learned to bury emotions.

"I hate these light skin niggas man." Monét rolled her eyes, pulling her to a private area, she sighed feeling bad for her.

"I know this is a lot Jayda but we can get through this. It's not that bad, I promise." She frowned her face up knowing that wasn't the best advice to give her at the moment. "I don't really know Dom that well so I can't give you any information about him but, I know that the women I've met are amazing. They're so sweet. They're just like us and they turned out great. Just don't anything to get yourself hurt."

"I-I don't want to go, my life was perfect... my family needs me. I had to lie, am I ever going to see them again?"

Monét bit the inside of her cheek not really knowing how to answer that. She and her siblings didn't communicate at all before she left for New York and she didn't give a damn about talking to her cousins. As for her grandparents they were left in the dark. They knew Monét made impulsive decisions so running off to get married probably sounded like something small.

"I think you should talk to Dom... he can tell you better than I can about how your household will work. I'm sorry again. You're still going to have me around and you can meet Dess." Monét sighed, she should've just stayed home. Then Jayda would've been living her regular normal life. Standing up from the seat she walked over to Dom and Mael.

"Don't be mean to her or I'm gonna tell your mama too. I know Auntie Kayla and your mama black so I know she with the shits." She cut her eyes at Dom. He sucked his teeth.

"She'll really tell yo mama bruh, she told mine." Mael co-signed,

"Ole snitch ass midget, watch out." He stood up walking over to a crying Dom. He hesitated before sitting down.

Monét looked at the seat in front of her sitting down placing her hands under her thighs. She wanted to swing so bad.

Instead she put her AirPods in her ear deciding to ignore him the rest of the time.

———

When they reached Samael's house she sighed, looking at the outside. She felt the wave of sadness as she thought about the reason she had left in the first place.

"Niggas ain't shit" she mumbled lowly.

"You haven't said a word to me since we left that girls apartment." Samael stared at the back of her head, hoping she'd turn around. He didn't even mind an argument, he just at least wanted words.

For once in his life he was genuinely sorry about something. This was a rare occasion. He knew Monét had grown to like him and the feeling was mutual he was just so dumb for Yanna. His mind got clouded when it came to his first love, it always had.

She had some type of control over him, but the night when he'd seen how hurt Monét was he instantly regretted it and gave Yanna the boot. He wanted her to see how sorry he was.

When she walked into the house the ground was filled with rose petals and candles.

"Damn, I feel bad for the maids in the morning" she mumbled. "Inconsiderate ass boy and he better pay them extra."

Monét rolled her eyes at the decorations, she had always wanted someone to go above and beyond for her but not for the reason Samael had been doing it.

"Listen Monét I don't know how many apologies I can give until you forgive me but I swear I'll say it everyday for the rest of our lives together until you forgive me." He sighed, realizing how much of a pussy he sounded.

"I actually missed your little crazy ass, my mama and Dess did too. They had stopped speaking to me for a little while. You see how much of an impact you make on people's life in such little time? You belong with us. You fit so well with this family... I'll stop talking to her." Mael didn't know if he was telling the truth or not but he was going to try for the sake of Monét being a good escapee. Finding her was a chance of luck. She didn't make one wrong move. She made sure to cross her T's and dot her i's.

Monét sighed, holding on to the months of therapy sessions. Trying not to slip back into her old ways. She didn't want her love for toxic men to cloud her judgment. He didn't deserve to be forgiven that easily. He wasn't going to be forgiven that easily.

Walking inside more she followed the trail of roses, she rolled her eyes harder at the gifts as if expensive gifts were going to fix the problem the way it had done the last time. She was going to accept the table filled with Cartier, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Prada but she was going to take it straight upstairs to her room. Picking up the gifts she left Samael standing in his spot. When she entered the room she noticed there wasn't a thing touched or moved.

Stripping out of her clothes she took a long shower. She had cried the hardest she had done in 4 months. Confused on why it was so hard for her to get through life happy. Why was the four months of growth washed away in less than 24 hours. Finally she stepped out of her shower, drying her body off and wrapping herself up in her once favorite pink Versace robe. Leaving out the room she made her way to Mael's room. She had gathered her thoughts finally.

Instead of knocking she'd opened the door to a mostly naked Samael. Who stood in nothing but his ethika's she didn't care at the moment.

"I hate you, I hate you, I fucking hate you!" With each word her voice grew louder.

"Don't say that shit Monét" his raspy voice made her roll her eyes, she hated how much she loved the sound of his voice. She hated how attracted she was to him. She hated how much she loved his demeanor. How hard body he was. She hated the hold that he still had on her after four months of not seeing his face but stalking his Instagram to make sure no one else was commenting under his pictures.

Monét hadn't completely wiped all traces of Samael out of her life. She still used Instagram.com to see what was going on in his everyday life. She wanted and needed to know. She had mentally hoped he didn't leave her behind. One day she knew that he was going to find her and determine her fate in life. She just didn't know it would take that long.

"The whole plane ride I felt myself justifying your actions, angry with myself because I wasn't as mad at you as I should be, because I hadn't moved on the way I should have even if it was only four months. I hate that when I drank myself to sleep I went to sleep thinking about you and when I stayed sober I went to sleep thinking about. Fuck you Samael! You did this shit. You fucked it up so why am I suffering?!"

She frowned her face, she felt stupid for being stuck on a man that she hadn't know for that long. This wasn't her normal ghosting session. She spent most of her days beside Samael. She was living with him and planning a wedding could manage to bring a lot of emotions, especially someone with her history. Samael stood up from the bed walking over to Monét

"I'm sorry" he whispered, his lips crashing into hers. Her arms linked around his neck he picked her up carrying her over to his King sized bed.

WARNING! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ If you are under 18, IN PUBLIC OR AROUND ANYONE PLEASE EXIT THE CHAPTER this is where your chapter eleven journey ends. DO NOT REPORT SHIT. I GAVE A WARNING.

Samael and Monét kissed fighting for dominance. The sexual tension in the room ran deep. They both craved each other.

Samael pulled at the string on her robe pulling away from the kiss he scanned over her naked body his lips embedded between his teeth. Leaning down he took her right nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Caressing her breast with his right hand. Monét let a soft moan slip from her lips. She felt herself getting wetter by the second.

Latching his lips around her left breast he circled his tongue around her nipple. Guiding his fingers down of stomach, he used his two fingers to separate her lips. Smirking feeling the clitoris piercing, he rubbed her clit in a circular motions placing his lips on hers, sliding his tongue into her mouth they kiss, sucking on her tongue he slid two fingers into her, her moans came out louder than she expected. Removing his fingers, Monét grabbed his hand sucking on his fingers staring Samael into his eyes. He pulled his ethika boxers down he placed the top at her opening, he entered her slowly.

"fuck." She whispered lowly, Samael loved the feeling of her warmth, he picked up the pace of his strokes, pushing her legs back, he stared down at her.

(There was a gif here but it got reported)

Rolling her eyes back, her back arched slightly gripping onto the sheets. Her moans growing louder "Samael."

His slow strokes were driving her crazy, it had been a long time since she'd had sex with anyone and her body was craving penetration. The connection in the room was overwhelming and it seemed to only make the strokes feel better.

Lifting her leg on his shoulder, his lips touched hers, biting on his bottom lip applying slight pressure. "You forgive me baby?" His raspy voice turned her on. Her cum coating his dick with each stroke. Picking up his speed her head fell deeper in the bed as her leg dropped "Tell me you forgive me."

Monét shook her head no, her head fell agape Samael spit fell into her mouth, oh he was on some nasty shit and she was with all of it. Wrapping his hand around her throat he pounded dead inside of her, with every stroke she moaned louder.

"Fuck, I forgive you baby." Picking her up he flipped them around so that she was on top. "I'll tell you what." She looked at him, rolling her eyes. It wasn't that she couldn't ride she just didn't have the stamina.

Leaning back she placed her hands on her legs, riding him slowly, grinding her hips. Hearing Samael moans only gave her more motivation. Getting on the tip of her toes she used his chest as leverage holding her balance, bouncing up and down "fuck, don't stop baby."

She bit her lips a slight smile forming on her lips. Getting off of her tippy toes she felt her hair sticking to her back the sweat dripped down both of their bodies. Her head rested against his her hips grinding against his.

"Get on your knees and arch your fucking back." Smirking she hopped off and got on all fours, arching her back deeply, he bent down face to face with her clit, separating her lips he kissed her clit, standing up he slid inside of her gripping her waist he pounded in and out of her, gripping on the sheets.

"You're so deep." Her hand reached back trying to push him away. Grabbing her wrist he continued to pound her from the back. Monét fell out of her arch, her stomach resting on the bed.

Samael stroke slowed down, leaning forward he gripped her neck, kissing her lips

"You gave my pussy away Noelle?" She was too in shock to speak. She was so close to cumming, she could only think about the orgasm that was near.

Gripping her hair, "I said did you give my pussy away Noelle?" His stroke was broken up, on the verge of nutting.

"No, It's yours daddy." Her legs shook, she came on his shaft.

"Where you want me to nut? You want me to nut in you? Fuck, you gone have my babies Noelle?"

"Nut in me daddy." Her body was being sent into overload. Quickly snapping into reality "Nut in my mouth."

Samael smirked pulling out he smacked her butt. Quickly jumping up she got on her knees, licking his tip she spit on his dick stroking it with two hands. Sticking her tongue out she stared up at him, his nut coated her tongue she swallowed every drop. Standing up, she smiled at him.

"Let's go take a shower." Samael grabbed her hand.

"I'm getting more dick?" She smiled excitedly.

"Imma fuck you all night."

They were back on the battlefield of love.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 145 38
It was all fun and games until our parents left. Out of the blue they just disappeared. 4 years later there was still no sign of them, no contact, no...
45.3K 863 44
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!
3.6K 263 60
As if what you were dealing with wasn't enough, the devil shows up at your front door. (ENDED)
824K 30.2K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"