๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...

By jj_wontonn

๐–ฉ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ... More

0.
1.
2.
4.
5.
AN!
6.
7.
8.
9.
Help Choose next book plz ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
10.
11.
A/n
12.
face reveal?๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง›๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฅ
13.
A/n
14.
A/N
15
new ff
16
17. ๐“‚บ
18๐“‚บ
19.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
I truly hate what ive done to my ffs

3.

3.4K 143 345
By jj_wontonn

Jisung's Pov.

"Wake up" someone whispers into my ear.

I stir around and nuzzle my face into Minho's chest. Sure I may not be that fond of him, but he makes an excellent body sized pillow, warm and safe.

"Jisung you have school."

"Please don't make me go, I feel sick" I say half asleep.

"I told you to put on a jacket, you put this onto yourself, now deal with it."

"You know, if you're gonna become my step dad soon you're gonna have to learn how to have some fatherly love. I'm sick, where is your concern?"

He sighs and sits up on his elbows, hovering over me a bit.

"Awwweeee! My poor baby is sick because he didn't listen to daddy when daddy said to put on a jacket! Humph!"

"Shut up."

"You wanted me to act all worried"

"Worried, not using this as excuse to use your daddy kink."

"I do not have a daddy kink"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Liar."

"I'm not a liar, if you don't believe me how about you find out for yourself." he smiles, our warm legs rubbing against eachother under the blanket.

I sigh and think to myself. This is my mother's fiancé, he is an attractive man and my mother has been hitting some nerves lately......again he is handsome and sure is a good cuddler. Do I really want to put myself in this situation? Yes. Why? Cause I hate my mother and at the end of the day he did kinda come for a kid which would be me, except I'm a teen.

"Again, this isn't so father like" I say, looking at him in the eye.

He runs his hand over my shoulders and up to the back of my neck.

"School."

"So you're telling me that he is being touchy?" Hyunjin whispers.

Hyunjin was another one of my friends, one of the most manipulative people I know, in a good way of course. He manages to finesse about everything he wants without severely damaging one's life. That's if you get on his bad side of course. He screams, gay model who will take your husband even tho you have 5 children with him, 2 dogs, and a mansion.

"Yeah, I don't really like him. But I admit that he is an attractive man who has a sense of humor. "

"So are you gonna sleep with him?"

"What? Of course not, I have known him for 2 days."

"Yeah 2, and on day 1 you both stood out on your balcony and smoked together, you even shared cigarettes Jisung! You also said he was hugging you!"

"We cuddled together all night long as well." I add my fuel to the flame.

"In 1 day Jisung?! Do you know how long it took for Seungmin to even let me stand closer than 5 feet next to him?"

I hum and put a piece of gum in my mouth.

After a much longer day than others, school ends. I get up from my desk and stretch like a cat. My head was pounding with a headache, my nose felt stuffy, and my body was hit with multiple waves of chills. I told that asshole that I didn't want to go to school today.

I grumpily grab my bag and walk out of the school. I spot Mr. Daddy Kink leaning against his car with a lung disease stick between his fingers, flaunting his shiny car and good looks. Multiple students were whispering, getting louder when Minho raises his hand, waving at me to come over.

"What are you looking at?! You act as if you Gucci store soul sucker's have never seen a nice car! Who even wears Gucci anymore?! Ew." I rant, strutting towards the shiny black car and getting in.

Minho burns out his fag and get into the car as well.

(Before you little LGBTQ gatekeepers try commenting on this I'll have you know that fag is not only referring to gay people,  it also isn't just a cigarette as well. I don't think I should have to explain myself, Google it. I'm apart of the LGBTQ community btw )

"What a scene son, didn't know you could be so theatrical."

"Shut it, this is all your fault."

"Why is it my fault? Can't I be a good father and pick up my baby from school?" He bat his eyelashes at me.

"First of all I'm not your little babydoll that you can use to fulfill your fantasies with, I'm just Jisung, not baby, and second of all what I mean is that you sent me away while knowing I wasn't feeling good. Shame on you."

"Soooo draammmatticcc" he howls.

"God you're so annoying. "

"It's my charm"

"Why aren't you taking the short way? Are we not going home?" I ask.

"We are gonna stop by your mother's friends house, she wanted me to drop off her favorite hair brush."

"She should just use her long witch nails to brush her hair instead."

Minho chuckles and turned the blinker to the left entering a large neighborhood that I would presume is where my mother spent the night.

"You okay?" He asks softly.

"I'm doing just fine, thanks." I snap sarcastically.

"You're no different than a pregnant woman with mood swings. Actually I bet a pregnant women doesn't act as moody as you. "

"There she is." I ignore him and point.

Minho pulls up to where she's standing and reaches for her brush that was in an box, she treats it as if it's a diamond.

"Here you go." Minho says, handing it over.

"Thank you dear! I'm gonna stay a few more days, me and my girls are planning on going to Greece."

"Oh? I hope you have fun then, I'll take care of this one." He smiles slightly and places a hand on my knee.

"bye dear see you later " she pecks his cheek, my stomach twisting from the sight.

"Oh and you look dreadful son, go exercise, it will wake you up."

I give her my fakest smile and roll my eyes. I just wanna cough on her.

"Bye" Minho says one last time before driving off to our house.

"Guess it's just me and you, want me to cuddle you?" He teases.

"Shut up idiot. "

"Tsk"

Once we got home I zoom out of the car and up to my room, changing into comfy clothes.

I lay on my bed and close my eyes. My lids felt like two dry heavy pieces of concrete weighing down. I would go get medicine, but I'm too tired.

"Can I come in?"

"No I'm sleeping."

Minho opens the door and sets a tray onto my bedside table, medicine and soup on it.

He sits next to me and pushes my body to lean against his.
"Here" he says and puts the medicine up to my mouth.

"What are you? A mother Hawk? I could put it into my mouth by myself."

He ignores me and squeezes my cheeks, slipping the pill between my duck lips.

"S-stop!" I cry in annoyance.

"Shhhhhhhh"

"You fucker, I know you didn't tell me to shush."

"Soup soup, I love soup, soup is the best food to help you poop" he sings while lifting the tray and placing it onto his lap.

"Say ah" he holds up a spoon to my mouth.

"What? no!" I shove it away making it fall onto the bed.

I hold my breath and look at Minho who is already glaring at me with his deep chocolate orbs.

"S-sorry." I whisper, backing up a bit when he leans over me to set down the soup.

"You need to learn how to stop being such an ass, I'm staying here to take care of you, you idiot." He says deeply.

I nod a bit. I would normally make some snarky remark ,but right now I'm ill, and with not being able to do much means submission.

He gets up and takes off the blanket the had a soup stain. He didn't bother looking at me while doing so.

I tug his sleeve but he lightly smacks my hand away.

"Eat your soup, I'll be in my room."

"Hyung" I call out but he walks away.

Minho's Pov

I leave the room, a smirk played on my lips. He's gonna want my attention so badly that he will be on his knees begging.

Jisung's Pov.

I was at the skate park with my friends, my mind was still on Minho. He hasn't talked to me in 1 month and my anxiety has been skyrocketing lately. Not that I really care tho, he annoyed me anyways...

"So, what happened between you and your stepdad?" Hyunjin asks, sitting on a stressed Seungmin's lap.

"Nothing, I gave him sas and now he is ignoring me."

"Wow, and I thought you could go through at least one week before getting in a fight with him"

"Guys this whole having a good relationship with him wasn't gonna work out and I knew that from the start. I've never had an actual bond with any of my mother's ex's, I don't see how that would just magically change for him."

"You should still talk to him, it would help you sung, you have been a lot more tense since you've met him." Chan says.

"Can we talk about this another time? I kinda just wanna skate right now."

They all agree and we mess around till I have to leave.

"I should get going, my mother wants me home by 5:30 for dinner." I say and grab my skateboard.

"Bye Jisung!" They all say as I skate away.

I reach my house and stand outside the door, my hand gripping the door handle. My mother and me got in a fight yesterday when Minho left to work. I can't stand watching them with eachother, the flirting and giggling rings in my ears, even when away from home.

I step inside, the house was empty, except the few maids of course.  I rest my skateboard against the wall and walk into the kitchen, no one was cooking dinner.

"Hello?" I say while walking around, no one answering.

So much for dinner.

I tirely walk up the stairs, stopping in front of my mother bedroom door when I hear a noise.

"R-right there! Ahhhh that's the spot"

"Does it feel good?"

"M-mmmm ah!"

My heart sinks into my stomach, the sudden urge to throw up hits me, eyes watering.

I run to my room and slam the door, running into the restroom.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry! They are gonna get married, they should be allowed to do whatever they want. Why am I upset?! It's not like he's mine! He doesn't even look at me, why is he gonna care how a stupid kid is gonna feel?!

I turn on the shower and pull at my hair harshly.

He...can do what he...want's.

I get in and lay in the tub, hot tears blending in perfectly with the hot water.

A tiny sob left my lips. Never have I felt this way before, I have never had a crush on anyone. This can't be a crush, I'm probably just pissed off by the fact that I had to hear such dreadful noises. Disgusting honestly.

Fuck this, I'm a bad bitch and I don't need to care for their stupid opinions and love making.

I turn off the shower and get up.

"Alexa play some gaga"

I'm gonna go down there looking so damn amazing that my mother will feel insecure and Minho won't take his eyes off of me.

I put on a black skirt and a white button up long sleeve, a dark green vest to top it all off.

I then apply a bit of makeup and wait at the edge of my bed till I'm called down for dinner.

"Jisung dear, can I come in?" My auntie knocks.

"Yeahh"

She opens the door and smiles.

"Oh? I like your outfit dear, it matches you very well!"

"Thank you auntie, I felt in the mood to look a little better than usual today."

"Well, dinner is ready my boy. Go eat, you need to fatten up a bit! You have been skipping a lot of meals this past month."

I nod and peck her cheek before heading downstairs.

When I eneter the dining room both my mother and Minho look at me.

"What in the name of jesus is that?!" My mother asks shocked.

"For someone who struts down the streets of Paris I would expect you to know what a skirt looks like mother."

"I know what a skirt is! What I wanna know is why you are wearing one!"

"Because I bought it? And now I'm wearing it." I say and sit down in front of minho who stared at me intensely.

"That's a gay person's doing!"

"Good thing I enjoy phallus then, big ol shlongs."

My mother gasps and minho chokes on his drink

I ignore them and eat the dessert once agian instead of the food.

"Jisung look at me!" My mother shouts.

"Can't, you're like Medusa, if I look at you I'm afraid I'll turn to stone."

I hear a muffled giggle coming from the front of me which makes me smile slightly.

"You are not gay!"

"Yeah and you're a 21 year old European model."

"What will my friends think?! They will shun me away!"

"Pity, guess you'll just have to find new friends. "

My mother throws her wine glass at the floor, staining our marble tiles.

"Oh no not the tile" I say nonchalantly.

She storms off crying, me and Minho left alone together at the table.

"You shouldn't have done that." He scolds.

"She started it, I just wore a skirt and she lost her shit." I defend myself.

"Jisung that is no way to act!" He raises his voice.

"Don't try telling me how to act. Really couldn't hold off the sex for a day when I'm not about to arrive home for what should be dinner but instead is the whole ass French revolution?!"

"You really can't act like a brat for one day?!"

"You don't know shit about me, I recommend you do some heavy thinking and open your eyes to what you're about to marry before calling me a brat." I get up and grab my cigarettes.

Motherfuckers are gonna be the reason I end up with cancer. I smoke so much just so I could relive some stress, which is something I have to do quite often.

I leave through the side door and walk deep into our garden, if you walk far enough you can't be seen from the house. The grand garden is the only good thing about this house. It was like my personal safe spot.
I light up a cigarette and sit on the edge of one of the 10 fountains. 

Minho's Pov.

I sigh and get up frustrated.

"Jisung is in the garden if you would like to talk to him, it will be a long walk though, boy likes to go to the very end so he can't be spotted by his mother." Said a lady who I assume is this "auntie" Jisung speaks so highly of.

"Thank you" I smile lightly and grab a water bottle for the good walk.

Oh my gosh, where even is the back? You can't tell me he walked alllll the way back there. That will take me like an hour.

"For such rich people they don't have a golf cart or something" I whisper under my breath and start walking grumpily.

I pick out a nice plum rose that I spotted near some statue.

After a while I spot a small figure sitting down, I walk up to it and stand not knowing what to say or do.

"Just leave Minho, i don't want to talk to you."

"That would be a great waste of energy then, took me forever to find you and I'm sure I will struggle trying to find my way back. "

He doesn't say anything and throws what looks like a cigarette onto the ground.

I sit down next to him and look up at the sky.

"The stars are coming out."

"I can see that."

I let out a tiny groan and take a sip of from the water bottle, my dry throat finally feeling at ease.

"Look Jisung, I'm sorry. I am in no place to be raising my voice at you, you're a good kid and deserve a lot better than all of this."

He hums but still doesn't say anything.

"What you said at dinner, about sex...what did you mean by that?"

"What I mean is that I came home from the skate park and on the way to my room I heard very loud moans coming from my mother's room. And I didn't appreciate it."

I let out a laugh that I couldn't hold in.

"Why are you laughing?! That was fucking disgusting. "

I scoot closer to him and flick his head.

"You thought I was having sex with your mother?" I ask.

"Well yeah..it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together."

"I was giving her a massage idiot" I laugh.

"W-what?"

"She had a long day and begged me to massage her back, I would never have sex with her, she isn't my type. " I smile.

Jisung let's out a tiny sigh and gripes his knee.

"Here, I picked it out for you cause I felt bad." I grab the rose and hand it to him.

He reaches over with an extremely shaky hand and grabs it.

"Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask worryingly.

He nods and caresses the petals.

I grab the water bottle and give it to him, he looked shaken up.

He chugs it down, a drop of water leaving the corner of his lips.

"Thanks.." he whispers.

"Uh here..." I say softly and wipe the water away, his soft skin pressed against my fingers.

He stares at me with those beautiful eyes and cheeks as deep as the rose he just received.

His eyes quickly flash down to my lips but look away just as fast.
I'm gonna regret this.

I bring my lips down to his and plant a soft kiss onto his lips. His body instantly submitting as he melts into the kiss and wraps his arms around my neck.

I pull him onto my lap, he wraps his legs around my waist and runs his finger's gently through my hair. I tug at his lower lip which makes him moan softly.

I grip onto his thighs and run my hands under his skirt. His legs drove me crazy, he was an absolute doll in my eyes. He was perfect in every way, he may have had his flaws, but his beauty made them unnoticeable.

Our lips move fervently against eachother and the sound of the night and fountains were the only things heard.

I break the kiss and rest my head against his.

"Gosh I have been waiting for that." I chuckle.

"Don't think that this is a pass, I'm not finished with you." He whines slightly.

"Shut up and kiss me again."

To be continued
Thoughts putas?

Gosh I hate school so much, just like 2 more months till summer.

Plz let me know if you see any grammar errors, Thanks 🏌️‍♀️🧙‍♀️😎🙄🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 142 26
๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
51K 2.8K 31
I'm keeping this book up just in case but please don't read it it's terrible ;-; and thats not for sympathy points I'm deadass ๐Ÿคก (still read it if y...
67.4K 1.8K 31
WARNING : CRINGE (this is my first book so pls don't leave hate comments ) "Mind to tell me who are they?" "Uhh..." Warning : Bad grammars and smut ...
16K 386 24
|COMPLETED| A texting fanfic A lot of dirty talk and a possibilities of smuts lmao! |DISCLAIMER| I only own the plot and none of the characters in th...