Sound N' Jack

By BiteLovWaifu

Did you know that sound travels through an earphone jack? Edit: First ever story, the begin is like a child w... More

Chapter one: Music
Chapter two: What is Luck?
Chapter three: Hero time....and love?
Chapter four: Hero time.....And love(Part 2)
Chapter Five: Circle of Feelings
Chapter Six: Sounds Mixing
Chapter Seven: Bathroom Talks
Chapter eight: Musical Duo (part one)
Chapter nine: Musical Duo(Part two)
Chapter Ten: Secret's out
Chapter eleven: Training for the Sports Festival
Chapter Twelve: The Moment
Chapter Thirteen: Well that was unexpected
Chapter Fifteen: Becoming a Better Hero and Friend(p1)
Chapter Sixteen: Becoming a better hero and Friend(part 2)
Chapter Seventeen: Becoming a better hero and friend(p3)
Chapter Eighteen: Becoming a better friend and hero(p4)
Chapter Nineteen: The League's First Move
Chapter Twenty: True Heroes
Chapter twenty one: Little Bit Psycho
Chapter Twenty Two: Double or Nothing(Season Finale)
Chapter twenty three:Toga Himiko
Chapter Twenty four: Upcoming battles with challenges
Chapter twenty five: I might have to tell
Chpater Twenty six: Wednesday Be Like
Chapter Twenty Seven: Friday be like
Chapter Twenty Eight: BAKUGO!(Saturday be like)
Chapter twenty nine: Wondering Thoughts
Chapter Thirty: Tutoring in Session! Pt1
Chapter Thirty one: Tutoring in session! Pt2
Chapter thirty-two: Concrete (Part one)
Chapter Thirty-Three: Concrete (Dos)| Ignore...
Chapter thirty-four: Discovery
Chapter Thirty-five: Truth be told
Chapter thirty six: Exam day!
Chapter Thirty-Seven: He knew
Chapter thirty-eight: •••
Chapter thirty-nine: War between besties
chapter thirty-nine: Welcome back Lillith
Chapter Forty: The start of trouble
Chapter Forty-Two: confession
Chapter Forty-three: Love floats
Chapter forty-four: BEACH EPISODE!!!
Note.

Chapter forty-one: Training tragedies

545 7 0
By BiteLovWaifu

"T-Toga?!" Midoriya stuttered. He was pinned to the ground by her. Her expression had a full reset, then going to shocked. " I-Izuku?"

He looked past her and saw more blue flames. There was no time to waste, this forest will burn down soon. He tried to sit up, She got the signal and got off of him.

"Where'd you come from?" Midoriya asked, looking around while standing up. " I-uh" she hesitates, also standing up. She looked at the flames and said, " I was heading to the camp. Once I saw the fire, it was the first place I thought of."

Midoriya looked back at her and nodded, having the same mindset. " Good.". Then something popped in Midoriya's mind, There could be students out in the forest still.

" Toga-san, you head to the camp. I'll be back soon enough."

" where are you going?"

He started to sprint in a different direction, " Trying to find others!"

Toga watched as he left. He was out of sight, leaving the blood quirk girl standing there. Always thinking about others, that's what I like about you... But it's what will lead to your downfall... Ready or not, here I-

Ruffling cane from bushes. Spiky red hair popped out, Kirishima stumbled out of it. He panted, shaking his head. He then spotted the ash-blonde, pulling out something from her side.

" Hey, aren't you from class B?" Kirishima questioned. She froze, dropped the object back in their leg pouch. She faced him with a neutral face, then saying " Yeah. You're from A."

Kirishima walked to her, putting his hands on his hip. " Have you seen a green-haired guy run past here? He's surprisingly fast, or he was just using his quirk. ".

" I saw him go that way." she pointed in the opposite direction.

He started that way, but was told " you should head to camp! Much safer there!" (it's not).

Baffled that he believed him, she put herself back on Midoriya, who has likely got farther away. Yet, that just made things fun for her.

Wandered in the darkness, brushing branches away from his face, searched through the Wood. What the hell happened anyway, he would ask himself. How did this blue flame appear? If it was a normal forest fire, it would have been red, yellow, orange. However, blue presented itself. One thing only came to mind, it was a quirk.

And if It was a quirk, someone knew where this campsite was. Therefore, they were being attacked. And the attacker would be, the Lov.

What could they possibly want from assaulting hero students? Unless they planned to get someone with an amazing quirk—

'It was like that one night! They're trying to take one of us. But who?'

As he ran, he pondered. Who would the possible target be?
.
.
.
" Todoroki or Katchan!". He halted and looked around. Where was he and where were they? Bakugo would most likely be looking for the cause of the incident. Todoroki would be helping others, just like Midoriya. So, he knows Todoroki is with students, but Bakugo was by himself.

" This isn't good at all."

Something passed his eyes. It was a sound wave, Blue. ' I'm being targeted.' . Midoriya stood still and closed his eyes. They came from all directions. It was like their were multiple. But why have multiple take one down? So it must be one person, possibly having a quirk to make that happen.

" your muttering is cute, you know". Jumped and turned away, swing a punch at what's behind him. Airball. Nothing was there. Not even the net that he completely missed.

" Missed me!~" the feminine voice lingered. Then more shuffling of the bushes.

More thoughts were coming up. What's her attack pattern? Why didn't she harm him the first time? Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

' why was that voice familiar?'

A louder shuffling came from a bush right in front of him, the girl bolted straight for him. At her hand was a knife, self-defense kicked in. Midoriya pivoted, dodging the knife, grabbed her wrist, and planted his palm on her back. Pushing with all his might, slamming her to the ground.

On impact, she released the weapon and it flew a few feet from her. Midoriya adjusted his grip on her then looking closer at her.

ash-Blonde, two messy buns. She turned her, cat-like eyes and the same love-struck expression. He was assaulted by Toga Himiko!

" could you loosen up a bit? " she asked, not concerned about her situation.

Doing the opposite, He tightened his grip. She yelped in minor discomfort.

" Why are you attacking me?" he questioned. He looked around while waiting for her reply. He didn't see any other threat in the area.

" Because I thought you'll look better with some cuts, bruises, other cute things- Ow!". He squeezed her wrist and held it tightly. " Alright alright, just don't hold tight!"

He released a bit, as she asked for. " answer me accurately.

" To say the truth, those things were accurate. But the real reason was to kidnap you."

His face went into disbelief. " kidnap me?"

" mhm, and a few others but that's not important." she dismissed. " it's very important! And why are you trying to kidnap us?!" he shot out more questions.

Then something punctured his leg, drawing something from his leg. He looked down and saw the machine sucking out his blood.

" what the!", he removed his hand to pull it off, then realizing his mistake. She pushed him off, taking the suction object away from his leg. Then backing away, she observed her container that had his blood in it.

" it's not a lot but it'll do. Thanks, Izuku!~". She jumped into the bushes and ran off. He tried to follow but lost her.

He glanced at his leg again, seeing blood leak out. He took off his shoe and sock. Then wrap it around the opening. Put his shoe back on and took off.

He heard an explosion go off. He knew it was bakugo. Picking up the speed with his quirk, he was there in a couple of seconds.

Bakugo was evading incoming projectiles thrown by a man in a mask. He was dressed like a magician.

" Kacchan! Over here!" He yelled at the ash-blonde, going left and right from different objects.

As took his eyes off the projectiles and saw Midoriya in bushes. " What the fuck are you doing here?". He shot an explosion at his right, flying toward Midoriya. " I came here to help you!"

The magician looked at Midoriya and threw a marble at him. It then transformed into a net. Midoriya saw at it and stomped the ground. Redirecting the sound to the net and sending it back. The power was lacking, so it didn't go far.

" my, my. You must be the other targets. I can see why Shigaraki wants to take you too." He said.

" Targets?" bakugo responded, landing next to Midoriya.

" Yeah, they're trying to capture us. And that's why I came for you since you would've run off to find the cause of the situation." Midoriya explained, tapping his shoulder and pointing back to camp.

' this nerd knows me too well.' Bakugo thought, following behind him.

" Dabi, stop them."

Blue flames blocked their path, halting them. Another person walked in. He had stitches all over his body.

" This way's blocked. " he smirked. He reached out his arm and attempted to attack again.

" try not to burn them to ash Dabi." The magician told.

Dabi rolled his eyes, " yeah yeah.", he shot out the blue fire right at them.

In a panic, Midoriya grabbed any sound And held it in front of him. It split the fire in half and it went past the two.

" well, isn't that cool?" Dabi complimented. " don't flatter me."

Then it was dark. The size of everything changed. He couldn't move a muscle. Only look around. You could see the outside but it was larger, and with a blue tint to it. Then, you know what happened...

You've been captured.

An: Sorry if this chapter was kinda boring, to say the least. Anyway, thx for reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.4K 21
▌-中宛; ❰ the backup singer ❱ taking the easy way to find success is to be called lazy. izuku midoriya, took the very, very hard way. he now is t...
211K 8.1K 18
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇" __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ⊹ . ✧ . * . ˚    ·   * .   ⋆ . ╰───⌲ where two b...
421 18 16
" ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ " ✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ✧ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦ As if fate had planned for Aoi Chisaki to chance upon hero-in-training Izuku Midoriya, he shows her that the...
487K 6.6K 10
⌜ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄. 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄? ❞ ⌟ .・゜...