Stone. ~ S.Rogers

By xxitssteverogersxx

In which the Asgardian Princess falls head over heels for the Star Spangled Man with a Plan. COMPELTE More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~41~

~40~

9.9K 255 304
By xxitssteverogersxx

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"I can't breathe, I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" Rocket cried out, and I coughed up the dirt in my lungs, rubbing my eyes to try and figure out where I was.

"Canopy. Canopy. Canopy!" Rhodey exclaimed, and was able to squeeze out of his War Machine suit.

God, please let Steve and Thor be okay.

"Rhodey, Rocket, Aurora, get outta here!" Bruce yelled, and I crawled over to Rocket to try and get him free, with Rhodey by my side.

"It's stuck!" I cried out, and Rhodey grabbed a rebar as leverage, trying to lift the debris off Rocket.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Come on!" He exclaimed, and after some grunting and pulling, we got Rocket free, sighing in relief.

"Rhodey!" Bruce yelled, and my heart lurched at the tone.

It was a warning.

"What's wrong?!" I shouted back, but the question was answered when a food of water hit us, engulfing me in the tide and making me scream in surprise.

"Mayday, mayday! Does anybody copy?" Rhodey yelled into his earpiece, and I coughed up water.

"We're in the lower level, it's flooding!"

"What?"

"We're drowning!" I exclaimed, fear prominent in my tone, and Rhodey grunted.

"Does anybody copy? Mayday!"

"Wait! I'm here! I'm here, can you hear me?"

"See you on the other side." Rhodey sighed, and I felt the tears fall down my face as the space filled up with water.

"It was good knowing you, boys." I said, and before the water completely engulfed me, I pressed my earpiece.

"Thor, Steve, if you can hear me, I love you both, so much." I stuttered out, and I felt the water fill my mouth.

"Hang on! I'm coming!"

I can't wait much longer.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?"

Is that Sam?

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"

Oh my god, it worked.

"On your left."

I saw Scott slide through some debris in his tiny form, and heard the pounding of thousands of feet above me.

Is everyone back?

"Is that everyone?"

Stephen.

"What, you wanted more?"

Scott grabbed all of us as he grew eighty feet, and I jumped out of his hand, locking eyes with Thor, who happily jumped when he saw me, and rapidly pointed behind us.

Everyone was back, but what's what who he was trying to get me to see.

"Miss me?"

"Loki!" I screamed, jumping into his arms, and he held me tightly.

"I knew you were alive!" I exclaimed, the tears falling down my face, and he chuckled.

"I did survive, but I got snapped along with everyone else. I had plans to come back to find you and Thor, but Thanos had other plans." Loki explained, and I pulled away from the hug, wiping my tears away.

"You're here now."

"Always will be." He said, and I turned to look at Steve, who was smirking at me.

"Avengers!" He said, holding eye contact with me as he summoned Mjolnir.

I knew it.

I knew it.

"Assemble!"

Thor made a battle cry as we all charged towards Thanos' army, coming head to head.

I turned anything and everything I could to stone, making sure none of his followers could touch me.

Steve summonsed Stormbreaker while Thor got Mjolnir next to me, making me smile.

"No, no, give me that." Thor said, taking Stormbreaker and giving Steve Mjolnir.

"You have the little one."

"I always knew, my love." I said as Thor ran off, making Steve smile.

"I love you."

"And I love you." I responded as he threw Mjolnir behind my head, killing whatever was approaching us.

"Let's talk later." I laughed, making my fiance nod in agreement, pulling me in for a quick kiss before running off, leaving me to my defences.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Nat asked, and I summoned Mjolnir, destroying some space dogs.

"You can take it back, sweetheart." I said, referring to Mjolnir, and I smashed one of my enemies heads in, before Thor's hammer left my hand and promptly returned to Steve.

How lovely.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!"

"No! We need to get them back where they came from." Bruce spoke up, and I nodded.

"Get them through the Quantum Tunnel!" I exclaimed, turning a few dogs to stone.

"No way to get them back, Thanos destroyed it." Tony said, making me sigh.

"Of course he did." Loki said sarcastically, and I laughed.

I've missed his sarcasm.

"Good to have you back, brother." I said, and he responded straight away.

"Good to be back, sister."

"Hold on!" Scott exclaimed, and the conversation faltered for a moment before he spoke up again.

"That wasn't our only time machine."

Is that La Cucaracha?

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asked, making me laugh.

"Don't be mean, it's a nice van, my love." I joked, looking around for the van, to no success.

"Yes!" Valkyrie shouted, making me internally cheer.

"But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"

Nevermind.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked, and I summoned Mjolnir, using it to demolish the circle of Chitauri that had formed around me.

"Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started." Steve instructed, taking Mjolnir back, and I smiled at the dynamic.

"We'll get the stones to you." I told him, looking around to see Nat running with the gauntlet.

"We're on it."

"Nat! Give it to me!"

I watched her pass the gauntlet to T'Challa, and he ran towards the van, straight into Thanos' army.

He got hit by the Titans double ended sword, and I quickly moved through the crowd to assist.

"T'Challa needs help!" I yelled into the earpiece, and Wanda landed between T'Challa and Thanos before I could get there.

"You took everything from me."

"I don't even know who you are." Thanos responded, making Wanda look angry.

"You will."

I watched in awe as she picked up debris and attempted to crush the Titan with it.

"I got it!" The kid exclaimed, grabbing the gauntlet from Ebony Maw, falling into a crowd of Chitauri.

"Activate Instant Kill!"

Thanos tried to kill Wanda with his double ended sword, but she pushed it away, continuing her attempt at crushing him, and very nearly succeeded.

"Rain fire!" He yelled, and I felt my heart drop as I made a run for Steve, tying to find him.

"Just do it!"

"Steve!" I exclaimed, and I locked eyes with him, sharing a knowing look as Thanos' canons began firing at us.

I dove into my fiance's arms as we went tumbling down the dirt, his shield protecting us from the bullets.

Pietro made a mad dash for Wanda, pushing both of them safety. underneath some rocks

The Masters of the Mystic Arts formed large shields over our army's heads, until Pepper spoke up.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?"

Oh, good lord.

I turned around, looking at the water beginning to flood the battlefield, and I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

"Can anyone stop us from getting washed away?" I asked, and Stephen didn't respond, but rushed over and held the water in place.

"I got this. I got this! Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!"

"Hey, Queens, heads up." Steve said, throwing Mjolnir towards the kid, and I watched him catch it with a web.

"Nice throw." I complimented my fiance, making him smile.

"Thankyou, angel."

"Hang on. I got you, kid."

The cabins stopped firing all of a sudden, facing into the clouds and relentlessly shooting at something out of view.

"What the hell is this?" Sam asked, and Tony asked Friday what the canons were firing at.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere."

A bright light of energy came surging down as Carol flew through the ship, completely decimating it as it exploded.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket yelled, and we watched Thanos' ship crash land in the water.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve said, and I saw a beam of light as Scott finally got the van working.

"I'm gonna go help." I said, watching Peter cloth the gauntlet, and Steve nodded.

"I'm going to find Thanos."

"Don't die." I smiled, and he winked at me as I ran towards Carol, who had landed next to Peter.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker."

"Hey Peter Parker, you got something for me?" Carol asked, and the kid stood up, passing her the gauntlet.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that."

"I wouldn't stress, kid." I said, and Wanda landed next to me.

"Neither would I."

"She's got help." Okoye agreed, and we were joined by every woman on the battlefield.

"Let's do this." Nat smirked, and we defended Carol as she flew head first through the army, destroying everyone in her path.

I turned some of the Titan's army to stone while some of the women held Thanos back, but he threw his sword at the tunnel, decimating it before Carol could reach it.

Shit.

I made a dash for Thanos, seeing him fighting Thor, Steve and Tony, while he smacked Stark away, rendering him unconscious.

Thor summoned Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, while Steve jumped in to assist my brother.

Thanos overpoweres them, knocking them both out.

I ran in with Loki, who split off into five bodies, all of them drawing knives and slashing at the Titan.

He easily backhanded me before I could touch him, and Carol punched the Titan before he could hurt Loki.

Good.

After a moment of struggle, Thanos flung Carol away after putting on the gauntlet, using the power stone, but Tony attacked him before he could snap his fingers.

Stark gave me a nod as he was smashed into a rock, and the Titan looked satisfied, turning to face all of us.

"I am inevitable." He said, snapping his fingers, but nothing happened.

Tony raised his hand, showing Thanos that he had the stones, and while the Titan was frozen in surprise, I grabbed his ankle.

His foot turned to stone first, quickly travelling up his body, and before it took over his head, I watched him look up at the sky, defeated.

The last of his army looked at us, dropping their weapons and falling to their knees.

They were executed shortly after that.

Steve pulled me in for a hug, not caring how dirty, sweaty and bloody we were, before kissing me passionately.

"We won." I whispered when we broke the kiss, and Steve placed his forehead on mine, breathing heavily.

"I love you."

"I love you, just as much." I smiled, and I watched Loki kick Thanos over, his body breaking into thousands of tiny pieces.

"Someone was going to do it eventually." He shrugged at us, his nonchalant attitude prominent, and everyone let out sighs of relief as we laughed.

It's over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 43 11
"𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...
811K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
617K 13.7K 147
𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚛𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
257K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...