Stone. ~ S.Rogers

By xxitssteverogersxx

In which the Asgardian Princess falls head over heels for the Star Spangled Man with a Plan. COMPELTE More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~

~35~

9.3K 231 51
By xxitssteverogersxx

A.N.

I have an issue with the way Thor's mental health was portrayed in Endgame, so I'll be making some changes.

'Fat Thor' won't be a running gag, but he'll still have the beard and alcohol addiction.

•••

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

'WELCOME TO NEW ASGARD, PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY.'

"Kind of a step down from a golden palace and magic hammers and whatnot." Rocket said, making me roll my eyes as we drove in to get Thor.

"You know who you're talking to, right?" I asked, and Bruce nodded in agreement.

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First they've lost Asgard, then half they're people." He said, and we stepped out of the car, walking towards Valkyrie.

"They're probably just happy to have a home."

"He's not wrong." I said to Rocket, turning to Banner.

"Thankyou, Bruce."

"You shouldn't have come!" Valkyrie exclaimed to us, but I could tell she was just talking to Rocket and Banner, after she gave me a warm smile.

"Hey, Aurora."

"Ah, Valkyrie! Great to see you, 'Angry Girl'." Bruce laughed happily, and Valkyrie looked him up and down.

"I think I liked you better either of the other ways."

I giggled quietly, and pulled Valkyrie in for a hug, which she accepted.

I was pretty much the only person she would allow to touch her.

"How are you?" I asked her, and she just shrugged.

"The same as always."

"This is Rocket." Bruce introduced our friend, and he gave Valkyrie a short wave.

"How you doin'?"

"He won't see you, boys." She said, obviously excluding me from the equation.

Thor would always see me.

"That bad, huh?" Bruce asked, making her nod.

"We only see him once a month, when he comes for supplies." Valkyrie said, motioning to a pile of kegs filled with beer.

"So he's gotten even worse." I sighed, and Bruce looked worried.

"It's that bad?"

"Yeah."

"I'll go see him, just stay behind me." I said to Bruce and Rocket, who nodded.

"See you soon." I bid farewell to Valkyrie, and the two followed me up to Thor's home.

I turned the knob, walking in once I realised it was open, and rocket grimaced at the smell.

"Something definitely died in here."

"Hello? Thor?" Bruce asked softly, and I cleared my throat.

"Brother, visitors!" I exclaimed, and he walked out from the kitchen, looking worse for wear.

He hasn't had a haircut in a while.

"Aurora!" He exclaimed happily, but his jaw dropped when he saw who I'd brought with me.

He grabbed a beer, cracking it open, and Bruce looked at him carefully.

"Thor?"

"Boys! Oh my God! It's so to see you!" He yelled, coming over to us and pulling Rocket in for a hug.

"Come here, you little rascal!"

"No, I'm good! I'm good. That's not necessary." Rocket laughed him off, and Thor looked at Bruce, gesturing to Miek and Korg.

"Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?"

They were sitting on the couch playing a game online, eating chips.

"Hey, friends!" Korg said, and I gave him a smile.

"Nice to see you, Korg."

"Hey guys, long time no see." Bruce smiled, and Korg gestured around the place.

"Beer's on the bucket, feel free to log on to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously."

"We won't be staying long." I said politely, but Korg wasn't paying attention anymore.

"I knew the whole time, by the way." Thor smiled brightly, gesturing to the ring on my finger, and I giggled.

"Did he ask you for permission?" I asked, and Thor nodded.

He's so sweet.

"When's the wedding?" My brother asked, and I shrugged.

"We haven't started planning yet." I responded, and before Thor could answer, Korg spoke up.

"Thor, he's back. The kid on the TV that called me a dickhead again."

"NoobMaster." Thor said, sounding angry, and Korg nodded.

"Yeah, NoobMaster69 called me a dickhead."

"NoobMaster69?" I whispered under my breath, and I heard Rocket snicker.

"What?" He asked, looking at me.

"It's a funny name."

My brother walked over to Korg, and took the headphones off of him, grabbing the microphone.

"NoobMaster, hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder?"

Here we go.

"Listen buddy, if you don't log off this game immediately, I'm gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and shove them up your butt!" He exclaimed, making me groan.

"Oh, that's right, go cry to your father, you little weasel!"

"What the hell was that?" Rocket asked, slightly amused, and Thor gave Korg the headphones back.

"Thank you, Thor."

"Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?" My brother asked, and Korg gave him a happy nod.

"Thank you very much. I will."

"So, you guys want a drink?" Thor asked, turning to look at us, and I shook my head, making him look at Bruce.

"What are you drinking? We have beer, tequila, all sorts of things." He said, using Stormbreaker to open a bottle of beer.

That hurt my heart.

Bruce walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, looking at him with sympathy.

"Buddy, you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine! Why, don't I look all right?" My brother asked, and I gestured to Stormbreaker.

"You're using the weapon Eitri made you to open beers, Thor."

"So, what's up?" Thor brushed me off, eyeing Stormbreaker down.

"We need your help. There might be a chance we could fix everything." Bruce said, getting to the point, and he burped, making me gag a little.

"What, like the cable? Because that's been driving me bananas for weeks."

"Like Thanos, brother." I said delicately, and I watched his smile disappear.

I knew that would happen, though.

Thor walked over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder, and I could feel the shake.

He was scared.

"You know better than to say that name."

"Um, yeah. We don't actually say that name in here." Korg said, and I sighed.

"I know, but brother," I said quietly, placing my hand on his and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Now, I know that guy might scare you." I started, but he interrupted me.

"Why would I be? Why would, why would I be scared of that guy?" Thor stuttered, and my heart burned for him.

"I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else here killed that guy?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No, brother."

"Nope, didn't think so." He said, turning to Korg.

"Korg, why don't you, tell everybody who chopped Thanos' big head off."

"That would be Stormbreaker?" Korg answered, making Thor scoff.

"Now, who's swingin' Stormbreaker?"

"I get it. You're in a rough spot, okay?" I tried to reassure my brother, but he wasn't listening.

"I've been there myself. You wanna know who helped me out of it?" Bruce interjected, trying to help.

"I don't know, is it Natasha?" Thor asked, but Bruce shook his head.

"It was you, you helped me."

Thor shook his head, sighing and walking over to the window.

He pointed outside, looking defeated.

"Why don't you ask the Asgardians down there how much my help was worth." Thor said, slumping down to the couch and sighing again.

"The ones that are left, anyway."

I felt my heart tear when I heard those words, and I knelt in front of him.

"I'm here."

"I think we can bring them back." Bruce said, but Thor looked upset.

"Stop, okay?" He said, opening a packed of M&M's, eating a few.

"I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued and saved." Thor said, but I shook my head.

"I don't think that, not at all."

"I'm fine, okay? We're fine, aren't we?" Thor asked Korg and Miek, who nodded, eating some pizza.

"Nah, all good here, mate."

"So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it, don't care, couldn't care less. Goodbye." Thor dismissed Bruce and Rocket, looking at me.

"You can come back, anytime."

"We need you, pal." Bruce said, but Thor just shoot his head, trying to ignore him.

"There's beer on the ship." Rocket spoke up for the first time in a while, making my brother pause, and put his bottle down.

"What kind?"

"He's in, let's go?" I said, offering my hand for Thor to take, which he did, and I pulled him off the couch.

"Farewell Korg, Miek." I said, and they waved bye to us as we left Thor's place.

I grabbed my phone, clicking Steve's contact and holding it to my ear.

"Hey, Angel." Steve greeted, making me smile.

"Hello, my love." I responded, handing Thor a beer, which he cracked open.

"How did it go with Thor?" He asked, and I looked back at my brother, who was downing a beer in one hand, and holding Stormbreaker in the other.

"Well, we have him." I sighed, and Steve paused for a moment.

"I take it he's not doing well?"

"No, but he'll get there. He's coming, and that's as good as it'll get for now." I said, and we started the trip back to the compound.

"That's all we can ask for, really." My fiance responded, making me smile a little.

"It'll be alright, I'll see you soon." I said, getting ready to hang up.

"Okay, I love you." Steve said, and my heart skipped a beat.

I'll never get over hearing that.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 109 8
"Your obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin' the whole town's a reflection on your mental health..."
1M 15.1K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
844K 16.1K 200
You and the Avengers.