LOVE ME AGAIN

By NoraItunoya

"My father's house was a nightmare; your house is a dream. But I want something in between." Kayla said "Tell... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 31

5 1 0
By NoraItunoya

Nicolas Pov

It was New Year's eve and I decided to throw a party for everyone. Today was going to be a day to remember, I was going to propose to Kayla, this past few months have gone by happily after Kayla got release from the hospital, she still had nightmares, but I always keep her close, she got back to work and had good times with Megan and Anna, Megan also bought her clothing boutique not far from the company, James had opened his own company with the detectives and he also bought his house. Although we haven't found Cole, the police said they had his picture, and information sent to all countries so he won't escape anywhere. Although I feel he is still in Chicago waiting to strike that is why I decided to tighten the security around everyone. Daniel also took the SATs and aced them, he started college at the University of Chicago, but he was back for the holidays.

"Hey bro, are you ready for tonight?" Leo said

"Honestly, I am quite nervous. I am finally going to propose to the girl of my dreams, my three-second heartbeat," I said, and Leo and the guys laughed.

"I thought you forgot that name, you are so whipped," Leo said.

"We are all whipped except for this little bro," James said as he pulled Danny.

"Hey, Danny, if you need a girl; I can always get one for you," Leo said, and James tapped him on his head.

"Kayla will hunt you if you do that," James said, and we all laughed.

It was time for the new year's eve party and everyone was assembled down to greet the guests. After a few minutes, the girls assembled down the stairs.

" Wow," all four boys said in unison.

MEGAN

ANNA-LISA

KAYLA

Kayla Pov

As we came down the stairs, all eyes were on us, and I felt a little nervous. The boys walked up to us and I felt like I was in a movie or this was a dream so as I got down the stairs and placed my hands in Nicolas's while Danny was at the other side, I decided to pinch them.

"Damn, what was that for?" Danny said

"Okay I am not dreaming," I said

"Are you not supposed to pinch yourself to assure that?" Nicolas asked

"Nope, I am so sure now," I said.

We got to the ballroom, where everyone was and I saw Mr. and Mrs. Knight.

"I am so glad to see you, Angela." I greeted Nicolas's mother, and she pulled me into a hug.

"Babygirl, it's been so long, how have you been? and by the way, the three of you look stunning," Angela commented.

"Thank you," we said in unison.

"Ohhhhhh look at my handsome boys," Angela said when she saw the boys.

LEO

JAMES

NICOLAS

DANIEL

"Mum, you saw us for thanksgiving," Nicolas said.

"Well, that was long ago," Angel said

"It was last month," Nicolas said.

"So you don't miss me," Angela pouted, and we chuckled at the mother and son bonding.

"I did," Nicolas said as he hugged his mom and greeted his dad.

"I am so proud of you son," John said.
"We did it together father," Nicolas said, and we all smiled

"It's almost time for the countdown," someone shouted, and we all assembled in the ballroom.

Then the countdown began

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1........ Happy New Year," everyone said in unison, but then I realized something strange, I was surrounded and everyone had their phones out. I turned around and was shocked by what I saw, I was in tears. My whole family held out a WILL. YOU. MARRY. ME. Sign and there was Nicolas on one knee, then he held out the ring and said "Kayla Antonia Argent, my t hee-second heartbeat....." he said and everyone laughed. "The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one because you left me breathless and I found a reason to live again. A lot has happened, and we have faced it together, this is how I know that no matter the challenges we face, we will face them together. I ask you today on this beautiful New Year, Kayla Antonia Argent, will you Marry me?" Nicolas said.

....................................................................................................................................................

She said YES!!!!

I am so happy, I definitely did not see this coming, but it was a beautiful proposal too

I am so happy for them, also Daniel has joined the family, who else is happy about this?

What do you think about this chapter?

Also, I am not the only one loving the outfits right? they all look gorgeous😍 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.1K 31
She is a sweet innocent and kind soul. After the death of her parents and living with her abusive uncle and aunt and there spoilt daughter, her life...
2.1M 50.7K 30
(Previously, Mr. Billionaire Why Me?) Sophia Drake was a poor Italian/Irish woman, living in the City of New York, often wishing for the world. While...
2.1M 64.3K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...
5.4K 216 39
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...