Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter-28

346 12 0
By nkcreaper

Being carried down the hallway, William saw the inner working of the bath house, there were small rocks present here and there, making the place look like a spa, he could see a giant pool like structure in the middle of the giant hall, there was constant steam coming out of the water.

William could see members of Frozen Cloud Asgard calmly taking a bath, a full-blown view of everything was present before his eyes, perhaps because it was a cultivation world but each and every one of them looked young and beautiful.

'But that's it', William thought as he calmly looked at the puppet like expression on the face of the older members, showing that they have already practised Frozen Cloud arts to a high level.

Those indifferent faces were all too familiar to him.

But the new members who have just started practicing the arts still showed different expressions every one in a while.

Suddenly a figure covered William's vision.

A bountiful chest with slim waist.

"Second elder weren't you..."

"I decided to take a bath as well", Chu Yuechan said as she looked at the guard and William.

William also looked back at her and thought.

'I still think she is one of the most pitiful character from the novel...', William thought as he suddenly felt himself floating.

"I'll take him since I am already here", Chu Yuechan said as she flew towards the spa with William.

"Ah-", The guard captain was caught off guard, Seeing
Chu Yuechan take William made her feel a bit dipressed.

Landing beside the spa, Chu Yuechan said as she extended her hand towards William.

"Let's take you clothes off as well".

William who have long ago resigned himself, just decided to stay quiet as he felt his oversized clothes coming off.

'Hm?', Suddenly a smile appeared on William's face as he felt a familiar aura.

"WH*RES FROM FROZEN CLOUD ASGARD, HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP MY SON!! COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Chu Yuechan's brows furrowed as the loud voice rang throughout the palace making every disciple start chatting among themselves.

"Who is it that dared to be so arrogant?"

"Does he have a death wish or something?"

"Let's go everyone how dare he challenge our Frozen Cloud Asgard!"

Waving her hand Chu Yuechan's naked body was covered quickly covered by a layer of clothes as she flew towards the main entrance with quick speed.

Seeing the scene, a glint passed through William's eyes as he also moved towards the main entrance.

"Damn you Xiao Juetian, I see that you're courage have reached for the skies by coming here like this!", Gong Yuxian, the master of Frozen Cloud Asgard shouted in an angry voice as she appeared outside the sect before anyone.

"You think I am scared of you  old thing? it's you guys whose courage has reached for the skies, how dare you all kidnap my son!"

Gong Yuxian paused for a while as she felt the anger coming out of Xiao Juetian's voice.

'It dosen't feel like he is faking it.....but why would my sect have a boy and Xiao Juetian's son at that? Damn this old man is just here to look for trouble by making up random excuses.', Gong Yuxian frowned as she said in a warning voice.

"Stop spouting nonsense Xiao Juetian.....if you go back now then I'll pretend that this never happened"

"You think I Xiao Juetian will be stopped by your empty threats? first you filthy bt*hes kidnap my son and then you say that I am spouting nonsense?huh? If you want to fight them let's fight! today I am not going back without my son", Xiao Juetian's shouted as he silently took out blue coloured bombs newly created by his family, having enough power to blow up a sky profound realm cultivator.

"You have a death wish Xiao Juetian", Gong Yuxian shouted as the power of a 9th stage sky profound realm cultivator burst out.

'Feeling the powerful energy, Xiao Juetian cursed in his mind,'Damn this old women has gotten even stronger.'.

-----------------------------

Above the sky of the Frozen Cloud Asgard palace, there were two figures Silently staring at each other, none of them making a move.

Suddenly the old women in light blue dress said with a dignified expression on her face.

"You decided to come out of seclusion Xiao Wuqing", Feng Qianhui the grand mistress of Frozen Cloud Asgard said as she coldly looked at the old man in front of her.

"Hmph it's because if you wrench's kidnapping my grandson that I have to stop and come out mid-way", An arrogant voice came out of Xiao Wuqing's the grand master of Xiao family's mouth.

Both of them possess the power of 2nd level of Emperor profound realm, but as none of them was sure of beating the other, they bothe decided on a silent agreement to not interfere with the match below to minimize the losses.

---------------------------

"Sect mistress....", Chu Yuechan said as she slowly landed beside Gong Yuxian and glared at Xiao Juetian.

"You're here", Gong Yuxian nodded as she gathered ice profound energy her hand, Ready to strike Xiao Juetian at any moment.

Just as the tension on the battlefield was increasing.

"Father", A kid with long red hair quickly ran out from behind Chu Yuechan, running straight towards Xiao Juetian.

"Yue'er", Xiao Juetian said as he put away the bombs and quickly Hugs William.

Above the sky Grand master of Xiao family looked at Grand master of Frozen Cloud Asgard with killing intent coming out of his eyes.

"This.....", Chu Yuechan unintentionally let out a voice when she saw who the child was.

"Do you know something Yeechan?", Gong Yuxian said as she narrowed her eyes and looked at Chu Yuechan.

Seeing Gong Yuxian's questioning gaze Chu Yuechan quickly explained what happened before.

On the other hand William was also talking to Xiao Juetian.

"Father she was the one who saved me so please stop causing trouble for them....", William said with teary eyes as he pitifully looked at Xiao Juetian.

"But----"

"Please father..."

Being assaulted by the stars dying out of William's eyes, Xiao Juetian relented and said.

"W-well as long as you are okay.", Releasing a sigh Xiao Juetian put William down and turned towards Gong Yuxian.

Putting his hands together Xiao Juetian said.

"I suppose there was some sort of misunderstanding.....we will be taking our leave now", There was not a hint of apology on Xiao Juetian's face as he told his men to go back.

Seeing the scene Gong Yuxian was angry, just as she was about to shout at Xiao Juetian, a voice said in her mind.

'Its fine Gong Yuxian let them go...'

"Grand master....", Gong Yuxian muttered as she looked up and saw the old women floating in the air.

Although she was not satisfied, but since it was the grand master's orders she decided to comply.

"Let's quickly leave this godforsaken place", Xiao Juetian said as he turned around and looked at his son.

What Xiao Juetian didn't expect was that William was looking at a particular direction with a serious look on his cute face.

Following his son's line of sight, Xiao Juetian also looked but all he saw was a land filled with snow and clouds in the sky.

"Yue'er"

Not thinking too much about the situation, Xiao Juetian decided to directly call out to him.

But William's next couse of action confused him.

Instead of running back to him, William started running towards Chu Yuechan.

The distance between them was small to begin with so he reached them in no time.

Standing in front of Chu Yuechan, William looked at her right in the eye.

Chu Yuechan on the other hand was just as confused as everyone else wondering why William suddenly ran back to her.

"Thank you for helping me out big sister"

Out of everyone's expectations William bowed ninety degree towards Chu Yuechan, thanking her in his childish voice.

Seeing a less than five-year old child thanking her, made a small smile surface on Chu Yuechan's stone like face, she raised her right hand about to pat William's head.

*Grab*

But just as her hand was about pat William, a pair of small hand grabbed it.

Seeing William's smilling face, Chu Yuechan ignored the small mishap as she used her other hand and ruffled William's soft hair a little.

"Go now", Chu Yuechan said as she pulled her hands back.

Nodding one last time to her, William turned around and went back to his father, Xiao Juetian quickly enveloped his son in profound energy and started flying back to the Xiao Family.

In the air, the grand master of Xiao family also quickly flew away.

------------------------------------

While flying pass the snow mountains, William once again looked at a particular direction.

Reading the message provided by the status, a smile appeared on William's face as he muttered in a small voice.

"Interesting....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 151 17
A BFDI: The Power of Two and Inanimate Insanity Invitational crossover Eight previous contestants, sent to an island to compete once more. Seems lik...
335K 13.7K 41
*Please Read The First Book Of The Series Because It Tells How Everything Begins* [Book 2] Series of Gods Lightning returns in a whole new world. Wh...
4.5K 82 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...
47.5K 857 19
My first dempeo story, it is set in the 2nd season, episode 27. Hope you like it :)