HUMAN ANCHOR | Hyun-soo & Eun...

By stxangegixl

โHuman love can hold the monster inside of you..โž SWEET HOME - SEASON 1 ยฉ stxangegixl Starts: 22 Dece... More

IMPORTANT FOR ALL THE OLD READERS
๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ/๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ/๐™ฒ๐š๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐š‚
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
#006
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ (PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!)
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
Need help
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ

#๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ

3K 135 36
By stxangegixl

Mi-Sun POV

„Is everything alright? You zoom out literally since we started going.." she whispered to him as they were walking up the stairs and pulled Hyun-soo out of his thoughts.

„Y-yeah I'm alright..." he just said and keep going and Mi-Sun let out a soft sigh as she then thought about how she can change this weird atmosphere as she then had an idea and grabbed his arm before he can walk further away from her.

„You think my father already freaked out because of Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su? He was always a guy who couldn't stay too long with kids, as me and my brother were much younger, he used to never could stay too long without my mom because me and my brother were always testing his limits, you know? It was funny because he couldn't get mad at us, I was very close with my brother we were not just siblings but also like best friends, Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su remember me on myself with him..." she told him with a big smile on her face as she looped her arm through his and walked by his side again.

He looked at her a little surprised by her actions but then just let her and keep walking. „Oh really? I used to be close with my sister as well...until one day and she started to denying that I was her big brother..." he told her and Mi-Suns smile faded by that.

„Why That?" she asked and looked up to him. He looked back to her for a second before he continues to look around for any sight of a monster maybe. „I wasn't always like how I am right now, I wasn't always this...depressed mistake that nobody likes and needs...I was even thankful for life before...something happened in the past...it's crazy because in my past I was the complete opposite of myself right now..." he explained and Mi-Sun stopped them what caused that he stopped too and looked at her.

„You aren't a mistake...and it's not true That Nobody likes and needs you..because I do. I really do and I can tell you, wouldn't you have been here as all this started, I guess I would have gotten crazy already...I-it feels like I finally found someone who understands me...so don't think you aren't needed because you are...I can't and don't want to lose you...so Never...Never think of yourself as a mistake, alright?" she asked as she looked into his eyes before slowly walks up two steps so that she was at the same eye level with him before she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to hug him.

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo was taken back for a moment at What she said and what she was doing but then wrapped his arms as well around her as he hugged her back. He really needed to hear such words in this moment, he felt so numb the days she wasn't with him when he was with the others in the storage room because he somehow was so used to have her around him.

____________________

Mi-Sun POV

After the first fight with one of the monsters in the stairwell Mi-Sun noticed how Hyun-soo got more and more weaker in in holding in his monster and got more and more concerned about him.

„I think there's a monster in here.." He said with a big smile as they walked past another door and he leans on the door to hear. Mi-Sun and Song-Wook looked at each other before looking back to Hyun-soo.

„Let's go and kill it. We can destroy it right now." he said before opening the door and wanting to go in as he then stopped and looked back at the two while grinning. „You scared aren't you?" he asked but then wanted to go again but this time Mi-Sun holds him back before he could go in and pulled him out again as she pushed him on the wall so that he couldn't go.

He chuckles before he then saw the look of worry in her face when she looked at him. „Hyun-soo come the hell back to your senses! You have to stay clear in your mind and don't let control this curse your body!" she spoke but saw how it didn't work as he was still having his eyes black and this creepy grin on his face. „Are you That afraid of me That you can't look into my eyes anymore?" he chuckles as then Sang-Wook wanted to grab in but she stopped him before he could.

She ignored what the other side of Hyun-soo said and gulped softly as she then slowly walked closer to him and cupped his cheek as she then looked into his eyes. „Hyun-soo...I need you...You know That I can't do this without you so please come back to me..please.." she whispered as she strokes with her thumb over his cheek and could see how the black eyes slowly turned back to his warm dark brown ones.

All three then heard a screeching sound coming from the door which opened and saw fire because the whole hallway was going off in flames before then suddenly a not human-like big hand grabbed Sang-Wook his head and pulled him inside.

Both, Hyun-soo and Mi-Sun grabbed for him but the monster was faster as they then without thinking twice were running in there to get him."Don't Go! Stay away!" Sang-Wook yelled at them as he got pulled away.

Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo couldn't find him anymore through all the fire as then suddenly something pushed them both to the floor, it was like a big wave of air.

They immediately got up again as they tried to look for were this wave of air was coming from and saw another monster but they didn't had much time to see it probably because it was running their way again and almost pushed them to the floor a second time but before that, Mi-Sun quickly took one of her scythes and even succeed to hit the monster with it what caused it to irritate in its way and fall into the flames but it then immediately got up again and runs away from them.

Both teenagers looked at each other with big eyes and crazy beating hearts as then Mi-Sun grabbed the hand of the younger boy and walked with him in the next corner just to see two people coming their way.

The two people had masks on and the shorter one that looked like a girl even had a crossbow with which she pointed at them. As the girl realized they were human, she put the crossbow down and Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo walked closer to them.

As they were walking Mi-Sun noticed bodies, she noticed one of them was Sang-Wook. The girl with the crossbow walked up him and looked that he was alive as she then looked to the old men she was with. „He is alive." she said and Mi-Sun sighed relieved.

„The Monster let him alive?" the old men asked surprised as Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo their gazes went to the other bodies which were probably dead. „What's wrong?" the crossbow girl asked them.

„W-we can take him.." Mi-Sun brings out as she broke her gaze and then nodded to Sang-Wook. The girl nodded before getting up to make Hyun-soo and her space as they grabbed both of them, one of Sang-wook his arms to put it around them to carry him.

____________________
Hyun-soo POV

„Are you awake now?" he heard the voice of Yu-Ri. „I don't need That shit" now Sang-Wook said who woke up and pushed the girl away from himself as he got up while Hyun-soo was just sitting against a wall And Deep in his thoughts again.

„Yes you do. Your bleeding has stopped, but you're still injured" she spoke but Sang-Wook just ignored her and left the apartment. „Is it ok to let him go like that?" she asked sighing and gets up with the first aid kid.

„There's no need to worry about him. I bet he could take on a tiger by himself." Mr. An now spoke who was sitting on an armchair and was reading a book.

Hyun-soo came back from his thoughts as he got up but got stopped as Yu-Ri holds his arm. „Hey, you look pretty hurt, too." she spoke and looked at him.

He grabbed his head and looked at her. „Uh..no, I'm fine." he told her. „Move That Hand, It'll get infected if you don't treat it." she spoke again and ignored what he said.

„I'll do it myself. Give me a bandage." he said and wanted to grab in the first aid kid as suddenly a crossbow got pointed at him. „Move that hand, pretty boy." Mr. An told him and Hyun-soo looked at him a little shocked.

„You're turning, aren't you? Yu-Ri, get away from him." Mr. An Said as Yu-Ri slowly stepped away from the both as then the bathroom door opened and Mi-Sun stepped out just to see the scene which was going on.

„Hey, what is Happening?" she asked and immediately goes to Hyun-soo his side. „Put that hand away! Or else I'll make sure your heart never beats again." Mr. An warned Hyun-soo who just looked frozen in his spot as he then slowly put his hand down and all of them could see his wound healing.

„Go, I wouldn't have helped you if I knew you were a monster. So go out before I kill you. Get out." Mr. Han pointed with his crossbow to the door and Hyun-soo slowly looked down to the floor and wanted to leave as Mi-Sun suddenly stopped him and stepped in front of him so that the crossbow now was pointing at her.

„He. Isn't. A. Monster." she said and pointed every word out with a serious and tight voice as she looked at the both people. „When you wanna kill him, then kill me first." she said and looked Mr. An dead in the eyes.

Everything went silent for a second before they then heard a small laugh coming from Mr. An. „You really think you're so funny." Yu-Ri said annoyed and sighed.

Hyun-soo and Mi-Sun looked at both of them completely confused as Mr. An then pointed the crossbow away from them. „I'm just kidding. I won't kill anybody of you guys." he laughed.

„Why would I be scared of that when I'm going to die soon, anyway?" Mr. An asked amused and looked at the both teenagers.

„Pardon?" Hyun-soo asked, still confused and shocked from the moment ago. „I didn't expect you, young lady to jump right in to protect your boyfriend and sacrifice yourself for him, respect on you." Mr.An spoke and Hyun-soo then realized Just now what Mi-Sun did for him and then feels how his cheeks start to heat up as the old men called him her boyfriend.

„W-We aren't-.." Hyun-soo tried to spoke but Mr. An interrupted him. „You-Ri. You stay here. You're both going to the 14th floor, right? And you said there are little kids there." Mr. Han made sure what he told them both earlier.

„Yeah, that's right." Hyun-soo answers him. „I'm sure you need someone who's not afraid of death, right?" Mr. An asked with a grin and rested the crossbow on his shoulder. „No way, Sir-„ Yu-Ri tried to speak but the olde men interrupted again.

„Well, you're fired. You've done well nursing an old men with a bad temper. I want to play a superhero before I die. Can you let me join you?" he asked them both as he patted the shoulder of Yu-Ri.

The duo looked at each other for a moment before looking back to Mr. An again. „You're just acting tough." Hyun-soo suddenly said bold.

„What?" the old men asked taken back. „Don't fool yourself. No one really wants to die" he said and felt a hit on his shoulder from Mi-Sun beside him.

„Is becoming rude one of the symptoms of turning into a monster? Let me explain something, lover boy. Not being afraid of death and wanting to die are different things. I'm planning on living longer than anyone." the old men said and everyone looked at him.

„I think that's a pretty cool resolution and pretty badass too Mr. An, I guess then let's do this." Mi-Sun spoke and started to chuckle as the old men grins at her words.

____________________

I literally love Mr. An. He was one of the coolest and most sympathetic characters of the show lmao

Write me your opinions to the chapter in the comments and leave a vote, it will make my day!

See y'all in the next chapter!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 76 20
SEASON 1 โœ… SEASON 2 โœ… SEASON 3 ?? Eun-hyeok, I know your feeling a lot of pressure. Your the leader of this survivor group and its weighing on you. Y...
205K 7.1K 33
๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐… ||แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€sแด› แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‡ sแดแดแดŠษชษด แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ ส™แดส€ษชษดษข สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› สŸแดแด„แด‹แด‡แด… ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แด€แด˜แด€ส€แด›แดแด‡ษดแด› ส™แดœษชสŸแด…ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ ส™สŸแดแดแด…แด›สœษชส€sแด›ส แดแด...
638K 40.9K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...
10.9K 481 44
Season One Trying to out run her awful life Mi-na moved across the world hoping to start fresh. Everything went well until one day the world is over...