MASK|✔®

By Prudence5plympus2

"Please you have to remove this mask, stop making yourself hidden when you're handsome, Alex," Emelda said. "... More

|prologue
1|Trip
FLIGHT DESASTER
MEETING
COFFEE PROBLEMS
NEW FEELING AND GOOSEBUMPS.
ITS A COMMAND
HICKEYS.
Dinner with Alex's family
Unmasked
Broken
Silence
Changes/A new beginning
Crossed part
short added chapter
His look alike
Broken
Memories
Meeting Alex
Plans
Guilt and regret
Hurts
Unexpected
Tampered
Awaken/ Epilogue

THE CONTRACT

27 2 0
By Prudence5plympus2

Alex

Hey! Man what's up? Kane said bursting both me and Emelda as we both tried our possible best maintain a distance that won't trigger Kane's curious state at the moment, "but we actually failed because Kane was a very wise person and he was a player"..

Hey man! "how many times do I have to tell you to stop badging into my office inattentively um? .. I asked trying to cut all curious state he was in.

Wow! Alex seems you've gotten yourself some hottie" what's your name babe? Alex asked turning to face Emelda.

Emelda! Emelda answered shyly and calm. "Sir I would probably take my leave, if you need me I'd be in my office", Emelda said as she walked out of my office, all her face red as pepper.

Wow! Congrats man, you've just gotten yourself a beautiful damsel", ' but wait Alex are you dating her, and were you actually trying to show her your scar, " what's up with you man how can you even think of making a second mistake again after what Chelsea did to you after showing her your scar, not to even talk about when you were a still a kid when a little girl called you scar face, and now you just want to show your new PA your face? What has come over you man? Like seriously, Kane kept on ranting and all he said were absolutely true and correct! No girl would ever love you with a scar, and that's why I said you should do a surgery, bug no you're still scared because surgery killed your mum.

Can you please just shut up and get out, "how many times do I have to tell you that I hate hearing about my mum dying in surgery..

I was only trying to make sense out of your stupidity of loving that girl.. But there's no harm in trying, maybe she is different just try? "At least if you don't try to risk you won't see the perfect one".. He said as he stood up to leave.

Kane I didn't mean it that way, and besides you're right, "I can never find a girl who will love me for my scar",although I see a little bit difference in Emelda but I just can't place it for now because its still too early to see a difference! I said truthfully, but a part of me said I am making a wrong mistake but I just shake it off my head. Emelda is not what I suppose to be thinking of right now but my business, I thought as I tried by all means to remove every thoughts about Emelda from my little itty bitty brain of mine.

Kane later left after we had our little talk of work and other stuffs.. I left work by 8:30 pm because I was having a terrible headache, so I left early even though people say I spend extra time, I do not care became I normally close at 9:30 to 10:00.

Getting into the elevator I pressed the button leading it way to the last floor, after few minutes I was out of the elevator and was actually walking to the exit door in the companies lobby.

After coming out of the office, I took my car keys and entered my car, but not after locking up.

After Max had the car come to life to life I slide into the backseat and within two seconds we were at the beautiful road of Detroit.

Emelda

Why on earth would I ask my boss to remove his mask, oh am in great trouble, I just hope hr doesn't see it all in a wrong view.

I got home since 5:30 and all my thought had been about finding what he was hiding behind that mask of his.

Few minutes into my thought my phone ranged triggering me out of my thought about my boss.
I looked at the screen and saw it was mum. Ah! She would be so pissed I didn't even call to inform them about I work.

📞 Hello mum! "so sorry I haven't called you and dad", how are you guys doing?. I asked trying to make my mum forgive my silly memory.

Am fine Mel, "but you'd have called to inform us your arrival and also your first day at work. But I got none, what'd you expect me to do? Sit tight and be happy my girl haven't called, I was worried Mel.. I was really worried.. Mum said sadly, and I could feel it that she is crying.

Mum am so sorry, a lot happened and I really needed to get ready for my first day! which is actually today. I said trying to be calm and not cry like my mum because I hate seeing her cry.

Okay love, so how's Detroit and work? Mum asked trying to change the mood.

Fine! But I've got to cook and eat and rest for tomorrow ma, because I was actually late today and I had to do extra work to cover for my lateness! "I half lied to my mum, trying to remove the coffee part and the face mask. Well I just got to be thankful to God for not making my mum catch up with my lie because I am a very bad liar.. Okay mum would call you later, please my regards to dad! I love you, bye. I hung up after hearing her own byes.

I was checking for what to wear when an e-mail pop into my phone, "I quickly checked it and saw it was from my boss. Only for me to open it and saw that it was the contract I was suppose to sign.

I quickly spat out the juice in my mouth and dropped my phone flat down..

Ah! This guy is really sane,"like seriously how can he say I would be staying with him and preparing his food and cleaning his fucking house, not all! I would also be living with him and I would have to pretend to be his date and girlfriend.. Hahahaha! I laughed as if what I just continued reading from where I stopped.

Wow! I would have to act in the presence of everybody when we are together, that we love each other. Dem you Alex, I cursed under my voice.

We must come to work together, and we must also act as lovers in the presence of the workers.
Oh! Kill me now.

You must accept anything given to you by me and also must not be seen with any guy..

"And lastly you can't quit except I say so".. I read out lastly.
Fuck you! Fuck you!! Fuck you!!! Asshole. I hate you.. I kept in ranting as if he was sitting opposite me..

I'm boarding the next available flight back to Oklahoma and nothing I'd stopping me.. I thought but then the salary came knocking..

I can't leave such huge amount and I can't quit because he would think am a loner and a scardy kitten.

I'm staying and am gonna make everything he wrote on here impossible and also make him miserable that he would have no other choice than to put me as a worker and not his house wife..

I kept ranting and ranting as I cooked and ate my dinner, I still didn't stop till when sleep came knocking and I graciously accepted him.

Kane

Who does he think he is, "well its none of my business because I know for sure that once she sees his scar she would hate him", 'how can he have all the money and the girls, well let's see if this one is not going to leave like the other one.

"But I kinda think this Emelda is gorgeous and extremely beautiful.
She's a beauty to behold and is kinda soft too, so am just gonna make the nicest and wisest move first before he does.

Hahaha! Alex thinks his wise, well I can do anything and if any of them plays dump I would kill Alex just the way my father killed his mother .

Whatever!

Emelda

Its morning again and thank God am not late unlike yesterday when I had to pour boss man a coffee..
But I must say his got a Greek gods abs..
Already dressed for work so I just walked to the kitchen and microwaved the remaining pancake and make myself a cup of coffee.

After 15 minutes I was already in a taxi..

Arthur's cope miss.. The taxi man said as we arrived the front of my hell hole of a work place.

Thanks and hears your $20 I said as I paid and opened the door the to beautiful morning breeze of Detroit. This is one thing I love about this city..

I studied the front of my work place for 2 minutes, I was actually suppose to study it for 5 minutes but was interrupted by my Greek maniac of a boss man.

Shall we! He said gesturing for me to take his hand which was waiting for my own to hold unto.. When boss man saw that I was not interested in his pity relationship of holding hands he collected mine and walked into the entrance of the office.

Oh! My God am so dead.. I said as we walked our way to the office hand in hand..

🗣Oh my what is going on! His the boss in a relationship with her? 👀
👥 Wow! They look good together, but how I wish it was me instead..

I kept on hearing their different ranting and gossiping but all my mind was what will I do now to stop it.

Oh lord! Please help me, I prayed as I  walking with him.

Wow what going on🤷‍

You guys know wat to do

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share..

Berry.

© All right reserved📝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
4.2K 373 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...
28K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
283K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...