Midoriya's (Accidental) Quirk...

By OwlyPersona125

Midoriya gets hit by an unknown quirk (are we sure he doesn't have a bad luck quirk?) and when they ask the p... More

Welcome! Just an Announcement!
Prologue
Day 1 - Singer Deku
Day 2 - Merman Deku
Day 3 - Baby Deku
Day 4 - Ghost Deku
Day 5 - Personality Split Deku
Day 6 - Bunny Deku
Day 7 - The Plant Hero Deku
Day 8 - Female Deku
Day 9 - Neko Deku
Day 10 - Dragon Deku
Day 11 - Seer Deku
Day 12 - 'Lots of Apples' Deku
Day 13 - Deaf Deku
Day 14 - Snake Deku
Day 15 - Bad Luck Deku
Day 16 - Truthful Deku
Day 18 - Fire Breathing Deku
Day 19 - Gum-gum Deku
Day 20 - Flat Deku
Day 21 - PrankMaster Deku
Day 22 - Overhaul Deku
Day 23 - Quirkless Deku
Day 24 - Colorful Deku
Day 25 - Bell Deku
Day 26 - Pun Deku
Day 27 - Insomniac-zawa Deku
Day 28 - Touch-Starved Deku
Day 29 - Flirty Deku
Day 30 - Adrenaline Deku
What in the...
Day 31 - Opposite Day Deku
Day 31+1 - Forgetful Deku
Epilogue-yay

Day 17 - Water Manipulation Deku

11.6K 285 131
By OwlyPersona125

Midoriya rubbed his forehead as he sat up. Looking around, he turned off his All Might alarm and went to go shower and brush his teeth.

It was rather strange since he had a feeling to use the water, like his feeling with One for All. The water was like his friend. He twisted his hand and made the water go every which way, making shapes of all sorts.

Wait a second...

He wasn't supposed to be able to do that!

Midoriya stared at the water and the cogs in his brain started turning. If he could control water, then did that mean...

The water in his hand turned to ice and then turned to liquid before turning to steam. Midoriya concentrated a bit more to turn the gas into ice before turning it back to gas.

Sublimation.

After doing what he needed to do in the dorm bathrooms, he went out. Midoriya thought as he changed and put his school stuff in his bag. 

Water was everywhere, in the air, in our bodies, and in plants. So theoretically, he could control people, as well as plants. Not only that, but since there was water vapor everywhere, he would technically have a water source everywhere he goes. When he breathes, he releases water as well. Besides, with a bit of concentration, he could use the water in the ground to control mud if the water surrounded the dirt. He could also make ice strings and restrain people. It wasn't like he had to create glaciers like Todoroki.

Midoriya thanked science. 

Water manipulation quirks were so underrated.

As he got out of the now functioning elevator, he went into the common room, where everyone stared at him.

"What?"

"What's your quirk this time?" Todoroki asked and Midoriya beamed.

"It's water manipulation!"

Many people sighed in relief. They still remembered the day before yesterday. It was pure chaos.

Momo looked at Midoriya to ask, "Well? What's the limits of your quirk?"

"Well, I can change between the phases and because I can control water, I can hypothetically control people, animals, and plants, andsinceIhaveawatersourceeverywhereIcan..."

The class sweatdropped at Midoriya's muttering and Uraraka had to snap Midoriya out of it.

"Oh? Was I muttering again? I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, Midobro!"

"Yeah, it's alright!"

"Thanks you guys!"

Kaminari sighed, "At least I won't have to be a human generator." Jirou started chuckling at the statement and Midoriya once again said his apologies. "You don't have to apologize, I've already gotten over it."

"You'll be useful if anything spills," Hitoshi pointed out and Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck. Water had spilled onto Hitoshi when he had the bad luck quirk. 

Hitoshi had looked like a wet cat.

"Then should we go to the pool?" Sero questioned. The class looked at him. "Wouldn't it be best to go to the pool while Midoriya still has this quirk?" Sero explained.

"Why not? It can be an endurance training!" Mina put in her two cents. It seemed like that was enough to convince Todoroki, Bakugou, and Iida. 

"This would be perfect training for us, especially on such a fine day!" Iida declared, waving his robot arms everywhere.

"We could do another one of our race," Todoroki pointed out and Bakugou, who was still sour about his loss fifteen days ago, yelled, "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BEST, YOU FUCKING EXTRAS!!!"

"That would be interesting to watch, kero," Asui commented. And so, Class 1a decided to ask Aizawa, who let them since no one else was going to use it.

--------------------

"Yahoo!" Kaminari cannonballed into the pool.

"You should not run around the pool!" Iida berated Kaminari, who put his hand at the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly.

"Come on! Let's see our top three race!" Kirishima said with his arms in the air, "Iida, can you be the referee?"

"It would be my honor, Kirishima!"

"Okay!" Mina said, "It's settled! Midoriya versus Todoroki versus Bakugou!"

The three announced came up to the edge of the pool.

Iida summoned up a whistle created by Momo. He blew a sharp tweet from the whistle to get everyone's attention. 

"Alright, the race will start when I say go! On your mark-" The three leaned forward "-get set-" They positioned their hands "-go!"

Bakugou immediately started using his explosions to fly through the air. Todoroki used his ice to glide along the surface of the water. Midoriya jumped into the pool and used his water manipulation combined with One for All to zoom in the water.

Midoriya reached the side of the pool first, followed by Todoroki, and then Bakugou, who started swearing like it was bloody murder.

"I FUCKING DECLARE A FUCKING REMATCH YOU SHITTY NERD AND FUCKING HALF AND HALF BASTARD! THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY IN SHITTY HELL THAT YOU TWO FUCKING NERDS - " Todoroki murmured, "But how can you call us nerds if you are one as well?" " - THAT YOU TWO FUCKING BEAT ME IN THIS SHITTY RACE!!!"

"Kero, talk about poor sportsmanship."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY FROG FUCK?"

"Chill!" Kaminari tried to calm down Bakugou but failed miserably. Only when Kirishima used his magic to calm him down, did Bakugou stop yelling.

"Kirishima's magic," Midoriya gaped at the somewhat docile Bakugou, who stood next to Kirishima with his arms crossed.

"He really is!" Hagakure said.

"Well, don't you need to race as well?" Hitoshi commented. He was dragged here forcefully. The only reason they got him on board was that he wanted to train in water.

"They haven't had as many races as we have," Sato thought out loud and Iida nodded.

"That would be a good idea!" Momo cheerfully said and waved to the girls, "Come on!"

Jirou, Momo, and Asui was to be the first race, followed by Mina, Hagakure, and Uraraka.

"You should wear gloves," Midoriya said to Hagakure, "so that we know when you touch the other side of the pool."

"I can make some rubber gloves," Momo created a pair of gloves from her skin and handed them to Hagakure, who thanked her.

"On your marks!" Iida announced as the first group got in position, "get set! Go!"

Asui splashed into the water as Momo made flippers on her feet and Jirou just swam. Of course, Asui got first with Momo second and Jirou third.

It wasn't Asui's fault that she was part frog. 

The second group went up to the line and Iida started them off as well. Mina's quirk wouldn't be useful in this case or she'd contaminate the pool with acid, so she swam regularly. Midoriya had to admit, she was pretty fast.

Hagakure also had to swim and Uraraka made herself weightless and jumped to the other end of the pool.

"Hey! You didn't swim!" Kaminari and Sero accused her and Uraraka yelled back, "But Todoroki and Bakugou didn't either!"

Uraraka came in first, followed by Mina then Hagakure. Because of that, Asui and Uraraka were to go against each other. Asui won, only by less than a second. Uraraka claimed that even if she got in first by a millisecond, she would give the title to Asui since she actually went in the water.

Class 1a swam for most of the day.

And they got Hitoshi to admit that the pool was fun.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note to self: never drink sparkling grape juice with spicy stuff. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 30 15
After being found quirkless Izuku's life takes a turn for the worse and becomes a living nightmare. This is Izuku's journey to a fresh start in life ...
600K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
47K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
65.4K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...