Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter-27

366 12 0
By nkcreaper

[Author's note-> I'm going to start writing the real plot now instead of those filler chapters, so if you don't like dark stuff then please drop this fan-fic right here right now. Thank you.]

"What are all doing", Chu Yuechan said as she looked at the small crowed in front of the bath house.

Hearing her voice, the group quickly moved away, the guard captain was still holding onto William though...

"What are you doing Li Chynna", Chu Yuechan said as she narrowed her eyes and looked at the guard captain trying to flee with William in her hands.

"N-nothing Second Elder", Shaking a little, guard captain quickly turned around and faced Chu Yuechan.

"I told you to look after the kids...", Chu Yuechan said in her normal cold voice as her eyes fell upon William.

But unlike others who were moved by William's cuteness, Chu Yuechan having practised Frozen Cloud arts to a high level was not that much affected.

She still thought that William was the cutest kid she ever met but that was it.

The urge to hug him or pull William's cheeks was something she didn't feel.

In fact the only ones who were affected were the ones who only recently started practising Frozen Cloud arts.

"I was doing just that second elder....Actually these two got scared earlier so I was just helping.....", The guard captain said in a formal tone as she unknowingly tightened the grip around William's waist.

Feeling the arm tightened around his waist, William thought, 'If I was a normal kid, I would have died a long time ago....'.

"I see....get them cleaned then",Chu Yuechan said as she waved her hand, dispersing the crowd.

"Let's go",A small smile appeared on the guard's captain's face as she rubbed William's silky red hair and carried him inside the bath house.

'Since you guys don't want to listen, I'll just sit back and relax.....', William though as he rolled his eyes and buried the back of his head in a pair of soft bumps.

'The softness is not bad....', Silently closing his eyes, he started enjoying the feeling.

Chu Yuechan who was about to go away, stopped and smelled her herself.

'I should take a bath as well'

Turning back around she also flew inside the bath house.

----------------------------------

[Blue Wind Empire]

[Imperial Palace]

*Crash*

A figure of an old man flew across the room and crashed into the nearby pillar, Getting up, the old man coughed violently as trail of blood leaked out the corner of his mouth, he felt as if his internal organs have shifted a bit.

Even after receiving such a serious injury, Cang Wanhe the ruler of the Blue Wind Empire didn't dare to retaliate as he quickly put his hand together and said in a respectful.

"Dear guests from the Phoenix Empire, we have searched through the records of the past ten years but there was no such mention of anything like a phoenix child or any other abnormal phenomenon....", Cang Wanhe said as pushed back the blood rushing to his throat.

Raising his head, Cang Wanhe tried to look at the two people from the Phoenix Empire.

But what came to his vision was a foot.

*crack*

Spider like cacks formed on the imperial palace's floor as a young man stepped on Cang Wanhe's face.

"You might end up killing him at this rate crown prince", The old man said as he calmly touched his long white beard.

But the old man said it in a careless tone, like he wasn't really concerned wheather Cang Wanhe died or not.

"Whatever old man...", Feng Ximing said in an annoyed tone as he stepped away from Cang Wanhe's face.

"I wasted two fu*king years on this bu*lshot! two god damn years!", The more he spoke the more annoyed Feng Ximing became.

Ignoring the mentally ill crown prince, the old man went up to Cang Wanhe and stabilised his injuries with profound energy.

*Cough*

Large mouthful of blood came out of Cang Wanhe's mouth as he tightly clutched his chest.

Shaking his head, the old man calmly asked the king.

"Are you sure there wasn't any abnormal phenomenon.....like perhaps a pillar of golden light piercing the sky or the cry of a phoenix or something like that?"

Hearing the old man's words, the terrified Cang Wanhe calmed down a little as he said.

"I will ask the scholars to recheck the records..."

"Hm do that please", The old man said with a calm smile on his face as he touched his long beard.

"It's pointless old man, do you seriously think this deserted area can be the birthplace of the 'Phoenix Child'?", Feng Ximing said as he scratched his head in annoyance.

"It wouldn't hurt to double check....", The old man said with a light frown on his face.

"Do whatever you want and I will do what I want.....", Crown prince slowly completed his sentence, smirk appeared in his face as he waved his hand.

Profound energy collided with the wall, breaking it down revealing the young face of a girl with similar complexion to the king's.

There were fresh tears at the corners of the little girl's eyes, her eyes were red , seeing her injured father, she quickly ran upto him, ignoring the crown prince who kept looking at her with a playful smile.

"Father", Cang Yue shouted as she hugged the old man.

"Yue'er I told you to go to your mother!", Cang Wanhe said in a hurry as he quickly hide the little girl behind him.

"I deeply apologize for my daughter's behaviour sir's", With sweats on his forehead, Cang Wanhe quickly placed his hand together and bowed.

"hmmm don't worry I'll make sure to discipline your daughter myself"

Like a ghost Feng Ximing appeared behind Cang Wanhe and lifted his daughter by her haid.

"Father!"

"How dare you!!!", Like an injured beast Cang Wanhe jumped at the crown prince.

"Hmph"

It was like a mountain came crashing down on Cang Wanhe as he was sprawled on the ground face down.

Feeling his bones breaking, a cry escaped Cang Wanhe's mouth.

"Mere insect", Crown prince said with a grin on his face as he extended his hand towards Cang Yue.

Cang Yue who was being held by her hair had a lost look on her face as she looked at her father being crushed, the entire series of events were too much for her innocent brain to comprehend

Just as Crown prince's hand was about to reach Cang Yue.

*Grab*

An old hand stopped Crown prince.

"What is the meaning of this old man?", Feng Ximing said with a frown on his face.

"Stop sullying the name of the Phoenix Empire, Crown prince", An aura much more powerful than the crown prince exploded, releasing the king and Cang Yue.

"Do you not have any shame!, doing this to a child", The old man said as his eyes flashed with bright golden light.

"I-i was just joking old man", Crown prince said in a flustered voice as he tried to calm the old man down.

Ignoring the crazy crown prince, the old man once again stabelised the king's wounds using his profound energy.

"Thank you...", Holding his daughter in hands, Cang Wanhe quickly thanked the old man.

"Hey old man....."

Suddenly Crown prince said.

"I can't take her but what about her mother?", Feng Ximing said as he sensed another women in the royal palace.

Hearing Crown prince's words, Cang Wanhe  quickly turned towards the old man for help.

Scrunting his brows, The old man said.

"Do what you want..."

Look of despair appeared on Cang Wanhe's face as he saw Crown prince walking towards his quaters.

*Shiver*

Looking down, Cang Wanhe saw his daughter looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Wait"

Crown prince stopped as he turned his head half-way around and said.

"What? Do you have a problem?", With a playful smile on his face Cang Wanhe turned around.

'hm it's so satisfying to mess with these guys', Crown prince thought as he waited for the old king to jump at him so that he can step on his face once more.

'It's all father's fault for making me run these chores for two years without any reason, This is definitely a good way to get rid of my frustration, since the Blue Wind Empire is too weak to even retaliate against us'

Feng Ximing actually wanted to enjoy the old king's suffering, he wasn't interested in his wife or anything, hell why would he the crown prince of the strongest Empire be interested in an old hag? he just wanted the king to beg to him to satisfy his ego. Of course if the king didn't even have the backbone to do that then he wouldn't mind enjoying a night here.....

"Crown prince..."

'Here it comes', Feng Ximing was moving his profound energy as he waited for Cang Wanhe to curse at him.

But Cang Wanhe's next words caught him by surprise.

"...If Crown prince wants then there is place much more suitable...", Gilt flashed through Cang Wanhe's eyes as he stopped for a moment, but feeling his shaking daughter made his steal his heart.

Listening to the old man, a glint passed through Crown prince's eyes as a smile appeared on his face.

"Frozen Cloud Asgard.....I suppose this kingdom isn't completely useless."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 54 6
take place after event of danmachi:arrow of the orion,when bell overburden with the sorrow and grieve bell almost gave up on living until a mysteriou...
6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
31.7K 645 25
Short stories that take place in my Crossing Over AU! More info in the first chapter. And guess what? I finally made a better cover :D ~~~~~ WARNING...
1K 42 22
Taking 2 year after incident in "asdivine menace", izayoi encounter a very powerful person who has deity's power. Who is he? Later, will izayoi accep...