єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

151

6.4K 137 30
By EstellaNovella

Stiles watches Faline move around his bedroom as though she had never left.

"Stop looking at me like that" Faline says.

"Like what?"

"Like you want to bubble wrap me and stick me in a small room safe from all harm," Faline says.

She straddles Stiles' lap placing her hands on either side of his face before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I can't stop seeing you on Deaton's table," Stiles says.

"What you need is something to take your mind off it," Faline says leaning in and pressing her lips to his.

She stands up and leads him towards his bed. She pulls his shirt over his head and pushes him gently onto the bed. He sinks into the mattress, staring at Faline as she takes off the t-shirt that belonged to him. She falls gracefully on the bed next to him and sinks into the pillows before straddling his hips. Stiles goes to sit up, but Faline pushes him back down.

"Faline-"

She cuts him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, his hands come up to her neck and hair, entangling themselves

"No talking," She whispers

"But-"

"Shh."

She brings her finger up to his lips and kisses him again. It's a slow process but they both want to enjoy it, but most of all, Faline wants Stiles to enjoy it. She stops kissing his lips and moves to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. She places soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"Faline" He whispers her name with a groan.

She can hear and feel the desperation to take control and the willpower it's taking him not to. She sits up, still straddling him, and gently take his hands and places them on her hips.

"Your turn," She whispers into his ear and nips his earlobe.

His hands instantly flip them both over violently. He buries his head into her neck and his hands rove all over her body.

Her painted toes curl from her feet's position on the base of Stiles' back, her legs wrapped tightly around her waist - as Stiles thrusts inward all she sees is his face, twisted in pure bliss.

Their lips crush together again as her hands run through his hair, gripping it gently.

Scott, Stiles, Faline, Kol, Lydia, and Liam are sitting at a table in the library, where they're discussing what they've just learned between their encounter with the Beast and the Hellhound the previous night and what Mason has discovered about the frequencies.

"Mason said it's not just to transmit frequency. It's high-powered-- like, it has to be a really strong signal" Liam says.

"And that's causing it to shift?" Lydia asks.

Scott shakes his head and interjects.

"No, I don't think it's just that. Last night, Argent said that it's getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the Beast grow faster?"

"With frequencies?" Stiles asks.

"No, by shifting. The frequency is just the trigger. The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf" Kol says.

Faline's eyes widen when she realizes where Kol is going with this and follows his train of thought.

"Like Peter," Faline says.

"Right! Yeah, when Peter was an Alpha, he got stronger every full moon. Eventually, the burns healed, and he was back to normal" Scott says.

Liam nods in understanding as he puts the pieces together.

"So, the Dread Doctors don't want to wait for the full moon"

"They want the Beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible" Scott says.

"Because of Parrish," Liam says.

"So, if this is happening tonight, what are we going to do?" Faline asks.

Stiles reaches into his backpack, which is sitting next to him on the table and pulls out a crime scene photo, sliding it across the table so the others can see it.

"Uh, we've got one clue to go on. This came from the hospital-- whoever's lurking inside the Beast is wearing a size-10 of indeterminate make"

Lydia rolls her eyes and looks at Stiles skeptically.

"Indeterminate?" Lydia asks.

Stiles gives her a look.

"It means it's a partial print. Basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood, and carnage-"

Scott looks anxious at the sound of this news.

"How many size-10s are out there?"

"Only one with Jordan's blood on the sole" Faline says.

Liam also looks anxious as he glances back and forth between Scott, Faline, Lydia, Kol, and Stiles.

"So, are we going to try to get the game canceled?" Liam asks.

"No. No, we're going to play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood-soaked massacre" Kol says.

"Okay, but, umm... Aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing? We don't have the 'who,' but we have the 'where' and the 'when.'" Liam says.

Scott considers this idea for a moment, seemingly open to the concept, before grimacing in frustration when he thinks it through.

"There are too many people"

"And we still don't actually know if it's going to happen," Faline says, trying to sound upbeat.

The boys all give her a skeptical look as she continues.

"It just might end up being a regular lacrosse game. It's possible... right?"

Kol's tone is disbelieving when he replies.

"That's absolutely possible-"

However, Kol gives her a look that makes it obvious that he thinks it's unlikely, which causes Liam to bring up his original point.

"So, we're still getting the game canceled?" Liam asks,

They all stand to their feet and gather up their things as Scott gives them a determined look

"We're getting the game canceled"

"Good," Faline says. "I broke my helmet"

She pulls the two pieces out of her gym bag.

"How did you do that?"

Faline shrugs, putting it back in her bag.

Faline decides to skip the game, heading down to the cemetery where the witches met. She had opted to do some more research.

"You aren't welcome here," Faline says coldly, stepping out into the open.

"Can't bygones be bygones?"

"No"

"But we're on the same side now"

"You and I will never be on the same side for as long as I live Gerard," Faline says. "You do nothing that doesn't benefit yourself so I'm curious as to what you're getting in return for this"

"The death of the most dangerous werewolf in history," Gerard says. "Old habits die hard"

Faline stands up as the wind begins to whip around.

"You may not want me here," Gerard says. "But I'm here to stay"

"As soon as La Bete is gone," Faline says. "So are you or so help me god I will make sure you wished that Derek's bite had killed you"

"You think you scare me?" Gerard asks and Faline flashes her eyes.

"You've had a color change much like Scott," Gerard says. "It suits you"

Faline shakes her head.

"Out"

"Are you okay?"

Faline's second in command Carmen walks over.

"Carmen, can you please make sure Mr. Argent leaves?" Faline asks and Carmen nods.

"It's been a pleasure, Miss Michaels"

"I wish I could say the same"

Faline was sat reading when she is alerted by the screams of her coven members. She bursts into the main area with the fire pit to see the beast leaning over one of her coven members with a lot of dead witches scattered around it already.

"HEY," Faline shouts, pulling Carmen to her feet. "Over here you piece of shit"

Faline raises a rock with her magic before launching it at the beast who snarls.

"Now he's coming straight for us"

"Yeah didn't think of that"

Faline and Cramen turn and run as Faline grabs her phone, calling Stiles.

"Hello?"

"Stiles" Faline pants as she runs.

"What's going on?"

"It's here," Faline says. "It's attacked the coven, I don't know who's dead and who's alive"

The beast roars behind them as the pair skid to a halt at the edge of a ridge.

"We can't make that jump," Carmen says.

"We're not jumping," Faline says. "We're plummeting"

Faline grabs Carmen's hand and pulls her from the edge of the cliff and both of the witches fall.

"Arresto Momentum"

The witches hover above the ground before dropping lightly.

"Come on"

The pair run as fast as they can, ignoring the beast which was running alongside the top of the cliff next to them.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?"

"You are going to hide," Faline says. "And it's an order"

Carmen nods mutely as Faline focuses before landing in front of the beast only to find it accompanied by the doctors.

Faline smirks.

"I know your frequency now," Faline says, her eyes glowing pink as streaks form in her hair.

The doctors struggle to stay stood up as cracks appear in the floor. One doctor holds up Gemme Vital and Faline holds out a hand, clenching her first causing the gem to explode into millions of shards before she flings them at the beast before using her other hand to hold the doctors back from their advance on her.

"I've evolved" Faline smirks, throwing her hand in the air launching them all back into the Preserve.

"Faline," Stiles says down the phone. "Don't hurt the beast. It's Mason"

"Look" Chris points to the wall with the picture of the hellhound and the beast.

In the corner, stood next to the hellhound was a figure. A female with pink hair and glowing pink hands.

"Faline," Scott says.

"The man that Marie Jeanne married had a brother," Gerard says. "A half brother with a very familiar surname-"

"Claire" Scott says and Gerard nods.

"She's destined to fight alongside her brother," Gerard says. "To conquer the Beast of Gevaudan"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...
873 57 14
❝She can feel the discomfort poking into her like the twigs on the ground, broken off from trees swaying in the soft breeze, trees that seem as dead...
118K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
341K 12.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...