✓ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 | STILES STILINSKI...

Von yeehaww__13

𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 [ book one out of four ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ [ season 1 and 2 ] [ stiles x fem!oc ] [ tw!! me... Mehr

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲
↳one | late nights
↳two | hidden
↳three | over
↳four | not anymore
↳five | what are you?
↳six | weird feelings
↳eight | kissing
↳nine | found out
↳ten | cuddles
↳eleven | empathy
↳twelve | bickering
↳thirteen | lies
↳fourteen | let her fight
↳fifteen | as friends
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼
↳sixteen | new friends
↳seventeen | erica reyes
↳eighteen | the abomination
↳nineteen | new faces
↳twenty | the kamina
↳twentyone | liar
↳twentytwo | restraning orders
↳twentythree | detention
↳twentyfour | confessions
↳twentyfive | angel vision
↳twentysix | sheriff station
↳twentyseven | wounded
↳twentyeight | healer
↳twentynine | give him what he wants
↳thirty | go stiles, run
↳thirtyone | shut up snd kiss me
squeal!!

↳seven | hang out

2.8K 91 28
Von yeehaww__13

chapter seven
hang out??

"Stiles, you know you can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty" the woman on the other end of the dispatch line said.

Scott had ran off somewhere and Stiles and Delilah were driving around looking for him.

"I just need to know if you've gotten any off calls" Stiles asked through his phone.

"Odd how?" The woman questioned.

"Uh, like an odd person or dog-like individual roaming the streets" Stiles said.

Delilah rolled her eyes, out of all the words he could have used he used dog like individual. This boy.

"I'm hanging up—" the woman said with a confused tone.

"No, wait, wait, wait no!" Stiles called before ether woman hung up on him.

Stiles huffed as he threw is phone onto Delilahs lap.

"What happened too 'I know how to talk to them, watch me?'" Delilah mocked making stiles roll his eyes.

"You know Delilah? I told Scott that I liked you more than him but right now— I like neither" he scolded her, keeping his eyes on the road.

"No no no, I know you love me. I know you do" Delilah teased the boy making him blush.

"Um okay sure about that, anyways I'll drive you home" stiles blurted out.

It was the next day. More importantly the night of the game.

Melissa and Delilah took there seats, Delilah giving Stiles a quick wave as he sat on the bench next to her brother.

"What's the thing with Stiles?" Melissa asked her daughter.

"W—what's do you mean? Nothing we are just friends mom" Delilah awkwardly laughed at her mother's comment.

"I see the way you to look at each other from his car when he picks your up and when you texts you, your face it lights up" Melissa told her.

"Yeah I noticed" she finished.

Delilah stayed quiet. Was it that obvious? Did she like her best friend? No she didn't, well that's what she told herself anyway.

"But he doesn't like me back, if I liked him because I don't" Delilah justified getting a laugh from Melissa.

The whistle blew and the boys ran off into the field.

As the game continued, Scott saw a chance to get the ball. As he ran up to it Jackson pushed him out of the way.

Melissa and Delilah both pulled there hands the there mouths as gasps spreads throughout the crowd.

Beacon hills scored a point. It wasn't Scott who scored but it was still a point. The crowd stood up, cheering for the player Melissa and Delilah standing up clapping with zero expression.

Delilah heard a high pitch cheer, she knew that voice.

She looked over to see Lydia and Alison both holding a poster that read : we love you Jackson.

Delilah gulped. Scott isn't going to like this.

Delilah looked down to the bench at Stiles, signaling the poster. His mouth opened and turned back to Scott.

The ball flew up into the air, Scott quickly hopped onto the shoulder of the other team catching the ball in his net of his lacrosse stick.

He ducked and twirled around his opponents, stuff holding the ball. Melissa and Delilahs face light up as her mother pulled her to stand.

Scott aimed for the goal, sending the ball flying into it.

"Yeah! That's my boy" Melissa shouted throwing her arms up.

The whole crowd stood up cheering for him.The team bumping shoulders with the boy. Delilah saw Stiles try give someone a high five but they left him hanging, she quietly laughed to herself.

"Pass to McCall! Pass. To. McCall!" Delilah heard coach shout to the team.

The game went on. Scott got passed to by the opposite team? Which was strange but it went on.

Scott did exactly the same thing, ducking and twirling under the opponents.

Scott lifting up his stick, throwing he ball into the net.

The whole crowd, including Melissa and Delilah stood up cheering for the boy.

It was the last few minutes. Both teams at 5 points. Delilah sat on the edge of her seat.

"Come on, come one" Melissa said under her breath.

He threw the ball, with force into the net.

As it went in, the whole crowd stood up cheering.

Scott had won, won for the team.

Delilah stood up, jumping at her yelled.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god" Delilah said as she jumped from the bleachers and down the Stiles.

"Did you see what he did? He was amazing" Stiles said greeting the blonde as she walked over to him.

"Yeah, he was great" Delilah smiled.

Stiles turned his head at the sound of his dad talking on the phone.

"Dad? What's wrong?" Stiles said, his dad just putting up one finger.

Stiles gave a worried look towards Delilah.

"Hey Sti? Where Scott?" Delilah asked the buzz cut boy as she looked into the field.

"Uh, no this isn't good uh" Stiles said, standing up look onto the field.

"Maybe he's at the school? The locker rooms" Delilah questioned before Stiles ran off ahead towards the school.

They turned the corner of the locker room, walking towards the showers.

Delilah gasped at they saw Alison and Scott making out?

"Oh my god" Stiles groaned.

"Maybe we should also do—"

Delilah cleared her throat cutting him off, catching the attention of both Alison and Scott.

"Oh uh—hey guys" Scott trailed off.

"Hi" Delilah said, making her tone harsh.

"I'm gonna go, my dad waiting" Alison said, giving scott a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Delilah" Alison called to her friend as she walked out the locker room leaving Scott in the showers him self.

Scott made his way towards the pair standing in front of him.

"I kissed her" Scott said with a big smile.

"We saw" Delilah said looking at her brothers wide smile.

"She kissed me" Scott said emphasising the she.

"We saw that too" Stiles said.

"It's pretty good huh?" Stiles said making Delilahs eyebrows frown. He sounded almost sad.

Scott sighed. "I-I-I don't know how, but i controlled it. I pulled it back"

"Maybe i can do this. Maybe it's not that bad" Scott continued.

"Yeah, we'll talk later then" Stiles said turning away from the twins.

Scott grabbed his friends shirt, pulling him back towards him.

"What?" Scott questioned.

"The, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found" Stiles said.

"And?" Scott said.

"Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer or to be animal, not human. Dereks human not animal. Derek not kill. Derek let out of jail" Stiles said making Delilah and Scott's eyes widens

"Your kidding?" Scott said.

"No, and here's an even bigger kick in the ass" Stiles continued.

"My dad id'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura hale"

Scott's face fell. "Hale?!" He said.

"Dereks sister" Delilah said in disbelief.

...

"So, you killed her?" Delilah asked her brother as Stiles opened the door for her.

"I don't know, I just woke up" Her brother replied to her.

"And i was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream were I've woke up like that" Scott continued.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently" He said with a smirk causing Delilah to smack his chest with the back of her hand.

"Okay A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that really and B don't ever give me that much detail about you in bed again" Scott exclaimed the his friend.

"I fell very uncomfortable guys" Delilah spoke up.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here" Stiles said.

"No, I know" Scott said. "You think it has something do to with me going out with Allison tomorrow"

"No, of course not" Stiles paused, earning looks from both the McCall twins. "Yeah, that's totally it" he finished.

"Hey, come on. It's gonna be fine alright?" Delilah said to her brother. "Personally, I think your handling this amazingly"

"It's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take" Stiles blurted in.

"Yeah, not a class but maybe a teacher" Scott said clutching the straps of his backpack.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles said, his voice getting louder.

Stiles smacked the boy across the head.

"You forgetting the part were we got him in jail?" Stiles said.

"Yeah I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus felt so real" Scott defended himself.

"How real?" Delilah said as they stepped out of the school building.

"Like it actually happened" Her brother replied.

Stiles faced froze as a sight of a bus took their attention. It had blood all over it, the door was broke off and bloody hand prints surrounded the door.

"I think it did" Delilah said.

"She's probably fine" Stiles reassured the boy.

"She's not answering my texts" Scott argued back, looked back at the crowd of people.

"You know, it could be a coincidence?" Delilah questioned.

"Just help me find her? Okay" Scott asked the two.

They both nodded and searched for the dark haired girl.

Scott ran off quickly in the search for Allison, leaving Stiles and Delilah by themselves in the hallway.

"Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?" Stiles asked the girl.

"Oh I'm probably just stay home, you?" She said.

Stiles face light up. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe do something? We could go to my house? Or your house? If you want I don't mind it's up to you I just want to hang out with y—"

"Yeah, Stiles we can hang out sure" She cut him off.

A big bright smile light up across his face, making Delilah smile back to him.

Delilah was sat in chemistry class, across from Stiles who sat behind Scott.

"Maybe it was my blood on the door" Scott said turning around.

"Or it could have been animal blood. You know maybe you caught an animal or something" Stiles suggested.

"And did what?" Scott asked.

"Cmon Scott, you would have eaten it" Delilah said.

"Raw?" Scott asked surprisingly.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven" Stiles groaned. "I don't know, your the one who can't remember anything"

"Mr Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might wanna pull the headphones out every once in a while" The teacher said.

Stiles huffed.

"I think you and the McCall's would benefit from a little distance yes?" He said, shaking his head.

"No" Stiles said looking at Delilah.

Scott moved the front of the class while Stiles moved a couple spaces in front of Delilah.

"Hey I think they found something" a girl wearing a blue shirt said as she stood up and walked towards her window.

The whole class rushed towards the window looking out to see a person getting rushed into the back of an ambulance.

"That's not a rabbit" Scott whispered the Delilah.

The man sat up screaming, blood dipping from his face making the whole class flinch Stiles quickly grabbing Delilahs hand from comfort.

"This is good, this is good" stiles repeated himself.

"He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that" Stiles said. Delilah noticed the small action from Stiles and let go of his hand making it flop to his side.

"Stiles, I did that"

It was lunch timed. Delilah, Scott and Stiles all grabbed there lunch and found a table.

"But dreams aren't memories" Stiles said as they sat down.

"But it wasn't a dream. Something happened last night and I can't remember what" Scott said placing his tray down on the table.

He was sat infront of Stiles while Delilah took the seat beside him.

"What makes you so sure that Derek even had all the answers" Stiles asked.

"Because, during the full moon he wasn't changed. He was in total control" Scott complained. "While i was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy"

"You don't know that" Delilah said drinking her water from her tray.

"I don't not know it, I can't go out with Allison I have to cancel" Scott said.

"Nope, not a chance. You can't just throw away your life okay?" Delilah said to her brother.

Just was she was going to continue, Lydia martin placed her tray next to the boy.

"Figure what out?" She asked, her voice high.

"Just uh, homework" Stiles quickly answered.

"Get up" Jackson said to a boy sitting by Delilahs said.

Jackson didn't wait for an answer, he just pushing through boy out of his chair. Taking his seat next to Delilah.

"So, I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack" Danny said from Stiles' said. "Probably cougar?"

"I heard it's some sort of mountain lion" Jackson said.

"A cougar is a mountain lion" she looked up from her food. "Isn't it?" She quickly change the pitch in her voice.

"Who cares?" Her boyfriend answered. "It's probably just some homeless guy anyway"

"Actually I just found out who it is, look" Stiles said turning his phone so that everyone could see.

It was a news channel.

"I know this guy" Scott stammered.

"You do?" Allison questioned.

"Yeah, when Delilah and I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad" he said.

"He was the driver" Delilah said, making Stiles sit forward.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun? Please. Like oh, where are we going tomorrow night?" Lydia asked.

"You said, you and Scott were hanging out right?" Lydia asked again.

"Uhm we were thinking of what we were gonna do" Allison said dropping she fork.

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun" Lydia said.

"Hanging out?" Scott said turning to face Allison.

"Like the four of us?" Scott said making Delilah and Stiles cringe.

"Do you want to hang out, with us and them?" Scott asked Allison.

"I mean yeah, sounds fun. Hey Delilah you should come too" Allison said.

Stiles dropped his fork.

"Actually me and Delilah have plans" he stepped in.

"You do?" Scott questioned.

Delilah and Stiles both nodded.

"Anyway, you know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork" Jackson said, picking up the fork from his tray.

"How about bowling? You love to bowl" Lydia said to her boyfriend.

"Yeah, with actual competition" Jackson said making Delilah frown while kicking him under the table.

He shot her a glare when he was about to say something Allison butted in.

"How do you know we're not actual competition" Allison asked. "You can bowl right?"

"Sort of" Scott said.

"Is it sort of or yes?" Jackson said as he put his elbows on the table.

"Yes, in face I am a gray bowler" Scott said.

...

"Your a terrible bowler" Delilah exclaimed as she as her best friends walked down the stairs.

"I know, I'm such an idiot" Scott shouted.

"God it was like watching a car wreak. I mean first it turned into a group date thing. Then out of nowhere comes that phrase" Stiles said.

"Hang out" Scott shrugged as Stiles put a hand to his head.

"You don't hang out with hot girls okay? Once it's hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend" Stiles said.

"Guys hanging out doesn't mean that. She could just what to get to know you a bit more you know? And hey Stiles"Delilah said.

"Am i not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles ignored her sentence.

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me and now" Scott trailed off.

"Now, I'm gonna be late for work" Scott said running off.

"Wait Scott, you didn't— hey Delilah? Am I attractive to gay guys?" He asked the blonde.

"I am not a guy so I have no clue" She answered.

"Okay am I at least attractive?" He asked again.

She stopped and turned around, looking a the boy. 

"No comments" she said as she walked away.

speaking,
okay, so i haven't updated
this in awhile but we are
getting more stiles and
delilah :)) and not proof
read btw.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
86.8K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
620K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...