UNEXPECTEDLY, YOURS.

By loviefics

Ko Mi Young Girls envied her and boys crave for her Including Han Seo Jun ---- to him, she is a dream. And it... More

CHARACTERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
AUTHOR'S NOTE
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Special Chapter

42

9.2K 280 239
By loviefics

GET TO KNOW KO MI YOUNG THE NEW FACE OF KO BEAUTY

Ko Mi Young is the daughter of the one and only Adeline Ko, the CEO and Founder of the famous cosmetic brand KO BEAUTY.

It has been said that KO BEAUTY is releasing a new collection soon in princess themed in three days. Adeline Ko stated how excited and glad she is to have her daughter be the new face of their brand, something she's been dreaming of for years.

The Photos showed the beauty of the 19 year old which made everyone fall in love with her visual. Some even pointed out the resemblance between Adeline Ko and her only daughter Mi young. 

KO BEAUTY also announced that the rest of the photos will be release soon which we are all looking forward to. For now, Ms. Adeline Ko -- your daughter Ko Mi Young is a work of art!

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Mi young woke up with her name all over social media. Her Photoshoot for her mother's new cosmetic collection was released three hours ago but not just that -- but also a video of her performing in their school trip.

" AISH " 

She grabbed her leather jacket heading down the stairs meeting her mom who's holding a magazine with her face on it. 

" yah is that my face on a magazine? " She shrieked snatching the magazine from her mothers grip

" good morning to you to daughter " Adeline huff snatching the magazine back

" Everyone love your photos and.... a performance that I'm not aware of but it's okay you did great " 

A phone call interrupted the two and Adeline looked at an another unknown number, she accepted the call humming throughout the whole conversation.

" Model agencies and entertainments have been calling me for the last three hours. They want you for another photoshoot and entertainments are offering you a deal to be a K Idol Trainee "

" this is too overwhelming, I'm leaving "

Once she arrived at school, students of Saebom High squeals staring at her while holding their phone. Some are even taking photos of her as she makes her way to their classroom.

" KO MI YOUNG " sua screams holding her phone as she clings onto Mi young's arm

" YA NOBODY TOLD YOU TO BE THAT PRETTY THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL " she whined followed by the others who agreed with her

" who uploaded the video? " she asks and everyone freezes 

Seo Jun steps inside the room along with Cho Rong, looking around confused as to why is everyone quiet. Everyone soon turned to Cho Rong looking at him as if telling him he's in trouble.

Mi young's gaze followed meeting Cho Rong's, he gulped gripping on seo jun's arm tightly.

" i.. i think she's mad at me " he stutter whispering to seo jun

" ya " mi young calls out making cho rong jump then she sighed in frustration 

" never mind. don't show yourself to me " she added then tap the table she's sitting before

The student quickly scoot out of her previous desk, she then sat and gazed at seo jun. She tap his table gesturing him to sit in which he did, everyone stares at them shock.

" a-are they good now? " one student whispers to sua 

Seo jun smiles then placed a chocolate on the top of her table making mi young smile as she examine it. 

" thank you " she says smiling 

Everybody couldn't believe their eyes, after weeks of Han Seo Jun following Ko Mi Young around like a lost lovesick puppy, he had finally get to maker her notice him again. And their chemistry are killing the students of Saebom High, spreading how love is in the air of them.

Mi young march towards soo jin in anger, she grabbed her wrist turning soo jin around to face her. She harshly let go of her wrist her gaze meeting soo jin's, sua and ju kyung looks at the two worriedly.

" let's talk. " 

She purposely hit soo jin's shoulder once she walks pass her heading out of the canteen for students not to pry on their business. She turn around once she heard soo jin's footstep stop.

" what game are you trying to play? " she spat 

" You should be more specific " Soo jin calmly replies making mi young cringe at how awful her name sounds when it comes from her

" More specific? Okay. What game are you trying to play with Ju kyung? " She scoffed 

" Who says I'm playing games. why? Does it bother you? " 

" It bothers me because I care for her----She was so happy when she told me you'd keep her secret " Mi young replies " then she told me something that upsets her. And I know you're not stupid enough to not put the pieces together. "

" If you really think of her as a friend then must you ruin what she have with him? do a friend steal her friends boyfriend? " She added causing for soo jin to let out a bitter laugh

" Who said I'm stealing her boyfriend? didn't it occur to you that maybe I'm doing this because I want us back? "

" and why would you? didn't you said you no longer want me to be your friend? you're the first one who left "

" I know that's why I'm taking our friendship back--- mi young, you're the only one who understoo- "

Mi young lets out a sigh of annoyance stepping closer to her

" if you really feel that bad for ruining our friendship then don't mess your friendship with Ju Kyung, that's the only thing i could say " 

She bumps her shoulder at her walking away right after, leaving soo jin standing. She walks inside meeting Ju kyung who's looking at her worriedly.

" don't tell me you fought with her " Ju kyung frowned 

" yah. you shouldn't trust people easily. If they turn their back at you what will you do? Cry? " Mi young scolded then sighed when she saw Ju kyung's frown deepening 

" You never told me what happened between you two " she trails while they walk

" Don't mind it. It's our problem not yours " Mi young says patting Ju kyung on the head gently

Turning around she rolls her eyes remembering the reason why while making her way to their classroom to get her bag.

" aish. how could she say that after--- never mind " she mutters to herself annoyed.

She stops right in tracks noticing that the hallway is filled with students just standing and looking at her, she looks at them weirdly then her eyes moved to the familiar figure standing in the middle of the hallway.

Seo jun turn around with a shy smile holding a bouquet of white roses his eyes meeting Mi young's. He slowly makes her way to her while mi young covers her lips trying not to snort on how cheesy the situation is.

" ya what are you doing? " 

" look how happy she is " sua sighs in happiness nudging Tae Hoon

" it's nice to see they work it out " he says then mumbles " while the other ship is sinking aish su ho's making me frustrated "

" Ko Mi Young... Can I be your boyfriend? " He asks, his voice echoing thru the hallway which everybody heard making them squeal.

Mi young could feel her heart racing when she heard his question, she only sees him at the moment and hell -- she doesn't even care that everyone's recording them with their phones right now. 

" Han Seo Jun " she trails " but i don't know how to do relationships...-- "

" I don't know either but we will figure it out together " He cuts her off then lets out a soft chuckle

" I'll do my best for you Ko Mi Young. "

Mi young took another step accepting the bouquet smiling at him, seo jun stare at her anxiously reading her feeling nervous that she might say no, but how can she say no when 

Mi young placed a hand on his cheek tilting her head as she smiles at him " Okay "

His eyes widened then raised his fists in the air yelling a loud 'yes' while students started squealing in excitement, Mi young laughed at his reaction watching him get bombarded with happiness from his friends.

The two walk their way out of the campus smiling and laughing, seo jun carries mi young's bag which earned a complaint from mi young first but because of how stubborn he is she just decided let it go.

" should i treat my girlfriend to dinner? " seo jun giddily asks nudging mi young

Mi young blushes laughing as she gently smack the back of his head making seo jun laugh teasing her on how red her face is

" yah yours is red too! " she exclaims poking his cheeks earning a giggle from seo jun

A limo slowly stops in front of the two catching their attention, the window slowly rolled down and mi young's wide smile faded when she saw who it is. Park Geon.

Seo jun's eyes follows her gaze and saw her dad looking at her directly with a smile playing on his lips. 

" Hon- "

" what do you think you're doing? " Mi young cut him off harshly, her glare pierced to her father

Park Geon took a deep breath taking a quick glance on Seo Jun who's just staring at him, he looks at his daughter the look of hatred is evident on her face.

" I came to pick you up, I want to take you out for dinner " He says clicking his tongue giving her a smile

She scoffed at him, as far she remember her mother didn't tell her that her father's picking her up so it's obvious the man came without her mothers knowledge. 

" Don't smile at me " She spat " It's disgusting. You disgust me "

" Mi young " He sternly warns but she just chuckled in anger then stops 

" Why take me out for dinner when you could just take any desperate woman instead? Why? Does your charm not affect them anymore? --- "

" ko mi young " seo jun mutters to her cutting her off

Park Geon inhaled then looks at seo jun " You must be Han Seo Jun, I'm Mi Y- "

" Don't talk to him. " Mi young hiss cutting him off " I don't want your cheating virus near my boyfriend "

And just like that, Mi young took Seo Jun's hand walking away from Park Geon's Limo, his gaze followed the two rubbing his forehead stressfully and sighed. She really is Adeline Ko's daughter.

" Arrange me a meeting with Mr. Lee " He stated to his assistant who's sitting in front

Adeline Ko's heels made a loud noise as she march her way inside the building her ex husband is working at, workers looks at her way gushing and curious as to why is she there all of a sudden. 

" Mr. Park's in a me- "

She ignores his assistant purposely bumping her shoulders to the woman making her stumble back, she ignores the woman's call and continue to make her way to his office. 

She opens the door revealing her ex husband together with Mr. Lee, the two looks at her while she steps inside. She removes her shades her eyes boring to the both of them. 

" Adeline " Park Geon sighs stunned to see her inside his office

Adeline moves her gaze to Mr. Lee " Leave "

Mr. Lee sighs giving Park Geon a look before walking out of the office leaving the two. Park Geon stood up making his way to the coffee maker

" would you like some coffee? " He asked while Adeline took a seat

" No. I'm going to make this quick " she stated her gaze following Park Geon's movements

" Does that small brain of yours forgot that you have to ask first before seeing my daughter? " 

" I was excited to see her I forgot to ask you " He excuses making her scoffed

" I can see right through your lies. I'm not stupid like you. Did you even think what Mi young would feel if she saw you out of the blue? " 

" How is she? Did i upset her? "

" You always upset her, what's the use of asking? " she retorted 

" I just want to take her out for dinner, I want to discuss something to her with Mr. Lee " He sighs 

" And what is that? " 

" Her future. I just think that our daughter's boyfriend is no match for her " 

" Her future? Who are you to talk about her future when you've already ruined that for her years ago? Do you think she'll be fighting gangsters around if you didn't cheat? I put up with it because It was her way of coping with what happened, and now you think that Han Seo Jun is no match for her? He's been good to her and if you just didn't cheat back then -- then you would see it "

Park Geon clings his tongue and sighed " Do you really think that, that boy can give everything to our daughter? I prefer Lee Su Ho for her, he's got money and a great background -- what do you think people will say to our daughter once they find out she's dating a gangster? "

Adeline irritatedly massaged the side of her head, the pointless topic he's trying to argue is giving her headache. 

" I don't see Seo Jun as a gangster but a good boy who loves my daughter very much. So I don't know who you're calling gangster here. Han Seo Jun can give Mi young a happy and bright future, if it really bothers you then why not get to know him? " 

She stood up sighing her stomach turning at how her ex husband did not change. at all.

" nevertheless, I'll tell her that you're taking her out for lunch. And if you don't want your daughter to punch you which i think she will then stop linking her to Su Ho "

With that she left his office making her way out of the building while Park Geon rubs his forehead sighing, getting his phone and clicking Mr. Lee's number.

" Bring your son to lunch "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15.3K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...
69.2K 2K 18
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 hwang yerim , who is known to be one of the most powerful women mage in songrim. who is also part of the five seasons hwang yerim who...
227K 9.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
23.5K 817 23
"Tell me," She whispers. "Does your heart still long for her?" "Yes." The Shadow Assassin, Nak Su has met an obstacle in the course of doing her miss...