๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ -Eli "Hawk"

By bellesdreambooks

"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ... More

แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
๐‘† ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘  ๐‘œ ๐‘› ๐‘‚ ๐‘› ๐‘’
โœ”๏ธŽ1-Freya Roseโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ2-New Friendsโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ3-Crushโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ5-Birthdayโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ6- Enzoโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ7-It's Cobra Kaiโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ8-Robbyโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ9-What The Holy Hell Is Thatโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ10- Love youโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ11-Moviesโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ12-Partyโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ13-Cheaterโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ14-Champโœ”๏ธŽ
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
โ˜พ15-Aftermathโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ16-Grampsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ17-Snake Doโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ18-Auditionsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ19-Beachโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ20-Psycoโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ21- Greatest Starโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ22-Back Togetherโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ23-Demetriโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ24-New Studentโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ25-Reviewโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ26-Mall Fightโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ27- Jayโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ28-Miyagi-Doโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ29-Electricityโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ30-DATEโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ31-Sixteen Candlesโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ32-City Of Starsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ33-Miguelโ˜ฝ
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ34-Two Weeksโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ35-Back In Schoolโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ36-Detentionโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ37-Footballโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ38-Dreamsโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ39-Golden Duoโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ40-Sweet Karmaโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ41-Madโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ42- Secretโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ43-Sad Truthโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ44-Trust Issuesโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ45- Birthdayโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ46-Secrets Outโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ47-Emotional Supportโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ48-Death Eatersโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ49-tensionโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ50-Confusedโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ51-Homecomingโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ51-Off The Tableโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ52-Right Thereโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ53- I Hate Youโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ54-Robby? Robby Keene?โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ55-December 19โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ56-Lets Beginโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐–ฆน๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน57- Let's Begin pt. 2 ๐–ฆน (re-written )
๐–ฆน58- ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน59- Karate War๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน60-๐„๐ฏ๐š๐ง & ษดษชแด€ส€แด€๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน61- ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน62- Valentine's Day๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน63- The Perfect J.D๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน64-The Truth๐–ฆน
โฃ๏ธŽextra chapterโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽExtra Chapterโฃ๏ธŽ
โฆ
Important!
WHAT JUST HAPPENED
โ€ขExtra Chapterโ€ข (short)
DECEMBER 31
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’•๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“
Wattys!

โœ”๏ธŽ4- Halloweenโœ”๏ธŽ

3.6K 93 30
By bellesdreambooks

(Her costume^^)

As Freya was getting out of her car she felt someone tap her shoulder which she turned around ready to punch whoever it was. a guy in a skeleton costume.

"hey, there rapunzel chill" she heard the skeleton say she rolled her eyes when she recognized the guy's voice. "Miguel?"

"the one and only, you look great! Careful with the frying pan!" he joked. Freya rolled her eyes playfully at his stupid joke.

"don't make me hit your ass with my frying pan, Diaz" Freya joked. Miguel laughed at her joke "well shall we go in?"

Freya nodded and followed Miguel in. as they walked in they spotted Demetri and Eli standing awkwardly.

"Oh, skeleton. Classic" Demetri says as they approached them.

"...and Rapunzel?"

Freya smiled proudly and nodded.

"Nice." He says.

"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume" Miguel says which made Freya roll her eyes.

"Sorcerer? Please. I'm a necromancer" he says with a hint of disappointment and pointing to his costume.

"Don't you see the amulet?" He asks pointing to it but ignores him turning to Eli "So, are you a regular doctor or-"

"Plastic surgeon. I fix lips." Eli cuts him off.

Freya stared at him in awe.

"Nice," Miguel says. Freya nods "yes I agree I love it"

Eli turned to look at her and smiled but she couldn't see it because of the face mask.

Freya blushed and winked at him.

Freya looked around and spotted Daniel looking at sam. She shook her head mentally rolling her eyes at how immature Sam was acting.

Daniel looked at Freya and smiled.

"Hey guys I've got to talk to someone ill be right back," she said and left before they could say something and walked over to Daniel.

"You look great Frey- Rapunzel huh? Your mom's favorite" he says.

Freya nodded "yeah she loved Rapunzel so much"

He nodded "how are you holding up?"

"I'm okay. Sad but I will be okay" Freya says.

He nodded and looked at sam Freya followed his gaze "she will come around."

"Hope so"

The counselor came back as I saw Demetri, Eli, and Miguel walk by us "um Daniel I will see you at home" he nodded "okay bye frey."

Freya ran to catch up with her friends "Hey! Guys!"

They turned around "hey Princess"

She stood next to Eli who was slurping loudly. Freya cringed at the noise which made Eli stop.

"Ok, are we ready?" Miguel asks.

"For what exactly?" Freya asks confused.

"We are going to ask the dragon queens to dance" he responds.

We? She thought looking down

"Slow your roll. We got time." Demetri says.

Freya giggled.

Someone invited one of the girl queens to dance which made Miguel groan "No...SHIT!"

"We lost one to Doctor Who"

"I don't mind I wasn't going to ask them anyway," Eli says.

Demetri turns to him "let me guess Eugene, you were going to ask Rapunzel here"

He stayed silent.

Miguel rolled his eyes "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Yeah me too," Demetri says.

"That punch is going right through me." Demeter continues.

"Dude we don't need to know," Freya says.

Eli leaves and we followed him out. "Hey you can't go to the boy's bathroom," Demetri says.

"No shit sherlock I'm just-" Freya stopped when she saw Daniel walking to a classroom she saw sam walking in earlier "um you guys go I have to do something" with that she left and ran to the classroom to see Daniel yelling at Sam and asshole Kyle.

"I knew there was something off about you when you wouldn't eat the toro," Daniel said.

"Woah Woah Woah what is happening?" Freya interrupted but she was ignored.

"dad you said you wouldn't embarrass me" sam yelled.

"sam trust me. this guy is bad news, okay?" daniel said.

Freya stared at the scene happening in shock. kyle says "I was going to give her this" showing daniel a bracelet. "this, uh, was my grandma's, and I wanted to give it to sam."

well, shit Freya thought.

Freya doesn't trust him never will. he is a grade a+ asshole.

Daniel didn't say anything but he said regretful "sam..."

"don't talk to me" sam cut him off and left.

daniel left right behind her which left Freya and kyle alone. she looked at him in disgust wondering why and what sam saw on him. he was about to leave but she stopped him.

"I don't like you but sam definitely does I don't know why but listen here asshat you hurt her and I will cut off your dick and feed you to the dogs with rabies. I'm not scared of you." she threatened. kyle looked at her scared but then mask it "please what are you going to do?"

"I know karate for years now. I can do karate in my sleep. I will not be afraid to give you a lesson asshole. just think about it okay? you don't want me to kick your ass. well then bye" with that she left looking for her friends.

she spotted Miguel's sensei johnny she met him a couple of times when she went to the dojo to hang out with Miguel. "hey johnny what are you doing here?"

"hey! Freya, right?"

she nodded "the one and only"

he smiled and nodded "I'm advertising"

she nodded slowly understanding "have you tried doing it online?"

he nodded "yeah Miguel did something like that, anyway are you going to join?"

she shook her head no "I love karate but I don't like fighting so no but daniel teaches me every night. I know you guys don't like each other but don't take it the wrong way I think you are cool" she smiled. before he could say something kyle and friends walked out of a room.

they said something about a rhea and Johnny turned to look at me with a nervous expression.

we ran toward the room that was the boy's locker room and saw Miguel's body on the floor. "holy shit Miguel!" Freya screamed running up to Miguel's body.

"We need to get him home! do you have a car johnny?" he nodded still speechless.

"well come on I'm going to help you! help me carry him. show me to your car" he nodded and carried Miguel bridal style.

Freya following johnny close behind and helped him get Miguel to the back seat. "please take him to carmen"

he nodded "yeah thank you, Freya"

she nodded slowly and watched the car drive away. she wasn't in the mood for the dance so she got to her car and drive home.

she got home and walked to her room. she texted Miguel and noticed a missed call from Eli. she clicked on the missed call and waited for him to pick up.

"Freya? where are you? have you seen Miguel I thought he was behind us," Eli said freaking out.

"I'm home Eli and Johnny, Miguel's sensei took him home. kyle and his asshole friends beat him up. hopefully, he will pick up tomorrow" Freya said calmly hoping Eli would calm down.

"oh, alright um Freya about tomorrow I have something for you," Eli said changing the subject.

"huh? Eli, you don't have to-"

"But I already did just trust me okay?" Eli said.

"Alright then..." Freya sighed.

"Meet me at my house at 6 am okay?"

"Woah 6 am? where are we going?"

"Just trust me. okay! good night!"

before Freya could say something Eli hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
263K 7.5K 41
"Do you regret it?" The words left the girls mouth before she could stop them. The red haired boy looked up from his hands, his blue eyes locking on...
1.1M 30.8K 109
[Season 1:โœ…] [Season 2:โœ…] [Season 3:โœ…] [Season 4:โœ…] [Season 5:๐Ÿ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
53.3K 1.5K 65
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...