soulmates // damon salvatore...

By aesthetic_rozes

Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Elean... More

please read .
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
please read .

31

1.1K 28 2
By aesthetic_rozes

Alexandra's pov

I'm still on the ground just panting and trembling from pain. I'm trying not to think about it but it seems to just be getting worse.

"The three of us together, just like old times. The brother who loved me too much. And the one that didn't love me enough" Katherine said.

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself" Damon said.

"What happened to you, Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite to me. Oh...right. She happened" Katherine said looking to me.

"Let me help her" Damon said.

"No" Katherine said.

"The shock is probably leaving your body by now. How's the pain?" Katherine said and Damon went to attack her but Stefan grabbed him.

"You can't" He said.

"We can make this quicker. Where's the moonstone?" She said.

"Tell her" Damon said.

"No, don't" I said groaning in pain.

"What do you want with it?" Stefan said.

"We don't have time for this!" Damon said.

"Can I have a drink?" Katherine said and I saw Damon just glaring at her.

"Right away, Ms. Katherine" He said.  I watch him go over and pour himself and Katherine a drink and then he hands it to her and she walks away.  I then see Damon grab another stake and pin Katherine against the wall catching her off guard and holding it up to her.

"No! Damon, don't!" Stefan said grabbing onto him.

"Yes, Damon, please" She said.

"The second the spell is lifted, I'm going to drive this stake right through your heart" He said.

I just sit there trying to think of what to do and then I grab onto the stake in my shoulder and close my eyes.  I pull it out quickly and then see the blood coming out but I just stand up and make my way downstairs. 

I look around and I see Bonnie standing next to another women and I make my way over to them.  "Bonnie" I said.

"Alex?! What happened?" She said.

"Where's Elena?" I said.

"With Jeremy" She said.

"Katherine.  You have to give her the stone" I said.

"Don't worry, sweetheart.  We're already on that" The woman said to me.

"She's a witch.  A bennett witch just like me.  We put a spell on the stone to take Katherine out. It won't be for long but it's enough time for Damon and Stefan to get her somewhere" Bonnie said.

"You have to go now.  It's getting bad" I said and the other witch took the stone to take to Katherine.

"It's over, Alex" Bonnie said to me and I smiled and she pulled me into a hug.

It's over.

•••

Damon and I are in bed right now making out when he pulls away and looks to me. "I'm so in love with you" He said.

"Someone's all lovey dovey tonight" I said and he continued to kiss me. He kisses down my neck and then to my collarbone and then he moves my strap down and he stops and stares at my shoulder.

"What?" I said.

"Your wound" He said.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" I said.

"I hate her" He said.

"It's over now, Damon. We never have to see her again" I said. After the moonstone took Katherine out, Damon put her in the tomb. Bonnie put another spell on it to seal her in so that she can't get out. So now it's just her and the moonstone inside that tomb. Forever.

"thank goodness for that" He said and then started kissing me again. I smile and then put my hand on his bare back and rub my hand up it and he keeps kissing my neck.

We're broken out of thought when I hear my phone ringing and Damon groans. I reach my hand over and grab my phone and I look to see it's Elena.

"I gotta answer this" I said and he sighed and then he laid his head down on my chest and closed his eyes and I answer the phone.

"Elena, hey" I said.

"Hey.  How are you?" She said.

"I'm okay.  How about you? Are you okay after everything?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm okay.  Stefan and I are good again.  Everything seems to be calmer now that Katherine is gone" She said.

"Let's just hope it stays this way" I said.

"Did you want to get lunch together tomorrow? Since it's Saturday" She said.

"Yeah, let's do that" I said.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.  Bye, Alex" She said.

"Bye, Elena" I said and then hung up.

"Am I invited to this lunch?" Damon said still with his eyes closed.

"Sorry, sisters only" I said.

"Don't worry, I'll find other trouble to get into" He said.

"I'm sure you will" I said smiling and rubbing my hands through his hair.

"I'll see you in the morning" He said.

"Goodnight, Damon" I said and then turned the light out. 

•••

I don't know what I dreamed about.  It didn't even feel like a dream though.  It was different.  I just keep getting these images and names pop into my brain.  I feel myself tossing and turning a little and then I see flames and I jump awake. 

I take a few deep breaths and then I run my hands through my hair and look over to see Damon changing.

"Bad dream?" He said.

"You're up?" I said.

"Yes.  I let you sleep in a little longer, you looked peaceful" He said.

"Definitely didn't feel peaceful" I said.  I just keep replaying the images in my head and then I stand up and look to Damon.

"Damon?" I said.

"Hmm?" He said.

"Who are the originals?" I said and he stopped and turned to me.

"What do you know about them?" He said.

"I don't.  It was in my dream though.  I saw two of them.  Well there were two names I heard.  I could see figures but not faces" I said.

"What were the names?" He said.

"Elijah.  And Klaus" I said and he just stared at me.  "That's not a good face" I continued.

"The originals are the first vampires.  Ever" He said.

"Why am I dreaming about them?" I said.

"Good question.  One that I don't even want to get into.  We are done with all this crazy vampire crap.  No more" He said.

"Yeah...right" I said agreeing with him.  Something just seems strange though. 

I feel like this was a sign...like a message coming to me.

•••

It's been three days. I'm walking through town right now and I'm on the phone with Elena.  She's panicking right now and she's going on about how she got kidnapped by two vampires who were trying to sacrifice her.

"Elena...elena. Slow down" I said.

"I'm okay now.  I just...a lot happened all at once" She said.

"Why did no one tell me about this?!" I said.

"I'm sorry.  I told Damon and Stefan not to tell you in the moment" She said.

"What did they want with you?" I said.

"They wanted their freedom.  It was Elijah who really wanted me though.  An original vampire" She said and my heart dropped a little.

"Did you just say Elijah?" I said.

"Do you know of him?" She said.

"I had this weird dream the other night.  Holy shit, Elena.  Please tell me this isn't going to be an issue" I said.

"Well...I can't say that" She said.

"What is going on?" I said.

"Don't worry, okay.  They just want to break a curse.  And it involves me.  And some of our friends"  She said.

"What do you mean involve?" I said.

"A sacrifice" She said and I just froze.

"Elena, all of this is messed up.  We're supposed to be done with this.  We got rid of Katherine" I said.

"Look, it won't be an issue.  Okay? They killed Elijah" She said.

"What about Klaus? I saw that name too.  And I saw a bunch of crazy stuff happening, Elena" I said.

"Klaus doesn't know about me.  At least I'm assuming he doesn't.  Look, he's not here.  He's not a threat right now" She said.

"So, we just go on about our lives and forget all of this?" I said.

"Exactly" She said and I just sighed.  It doesn't seem that easy.

"Alex" I heard and looked up to see Matt. 

"Hey, Elena.  I'll talk to you later" I said and then hung up.  "Hey, Matt" I said.

"How is everything going?" He said.

"Good.  You know...things have been crazy" I said.

"The usual" He said.

"I heard you and Caroline are done" I said.

"Yeah...just didn't work out.  And I'm not sure about the whole vampire thing" He said.

"Right.  Well, I'm sorry to hear" I said.

"What about Damon? Has he been treating you right?" He said.

"Yeah.  We're doing good." I said nodding.

"I'm still waiting on that dinner" He said and I mentally slapped myself.

"Right! Matt, I'm so sorry.  I just...I can't even begin to explain how crazy things have been" I said.

"You don't have to keep me out of the loop, Alex." He said.

"I know.  I just...I feel like if I don't talk to you about it, I'll keep you out of it.  Keep you safe" I said.

"I don't think there is a way to stay out of it once you know.  But I appreciate it" He said and I smile a little.

"Dinner.  This week.  Okay?" I said and he nodded.

"I'll see you, Alex" He said and I waved bye to him.  I make my way back to my car to head home when I hear my phone ringing.  I look confused when I see  it's a unknown number but answer anyway.

"Hello?" I said.

"Are you Alexandra?" She said.

"Yes...that's me" I said.

"My name is Rose.  I know Elena.  And Damon" She said.

"How?" I said.

"I'm a vampire.  My apologies for taking your sister" She said.

"That was you" I said.

"I'm not here to hurt you.  I'm here to warn you" She said.

"Warn me?  About the originals?" I said.

"So, you already know.  Look, if I were you, I'd get out of town and I'd take your sister with you" She said.

"I can't do that.  Why would I have to do that?" I said.

"They want the blood of the doppelgänger.  But you and Elena are related which makes you just as important.  You may not be a doppelgänger, but you two share the same blood.  Together...you two are immaculate.  But with you...there's things that are special about you too" She said and I just stood there.

"Like what?" I said.

"Heed my warning." She said and then she just hung up. 

What just happened?

•••

I'm standing in Elena's kitchen right now with her, Damon, and Stefan.  We're all talking about what's been going on.  Well...more like Katherine and the moonstone.  And these originals.  I haven't said anything yet about what Rose said to me.  I don't even fully understand. 

"We went to see Katherine" Stefan said breaking me out of thought and I look to him and Damon.

"You did what?" I said.

"We went for the moonstone" Damon said.

"Why the moonstone?" Elena said.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break" Stefan said.

"Can we trust Rose?" I said.

"Yeah, I mean...she watched her friend die in front of her.  She helped us" Elena said.

"Anyway, no spell.  No doppelgänger sacrifice.  Therefore, you live" Damon said.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena said.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan said.

"How do you guys even know this is going to work?" Elena said.

"Cause we have a crafty witch on our side" Damon said.

"Bonnie knows?" I said.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us" Stefan said.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not going to give it to you" Elena said.

"We're gonna get it from her." Stefan said.

"What he means to say is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand, if we have to" Damon said.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the spell long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it" Stefan said.

"You guys are making it sound easier than we know it will be" I said.

"Wow. You guys really have it all planned out" Elena said.

"Yep. We're awesome" Damon said.

"Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it" Elena said and we all looked to each other confused.

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan said.

"He may be right, Elena" I said.

"What about Klaus?" Elena said.

"We'll find him, but after we get the moonstone" Stefan said.

"Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the two of you." Elena said.

"Well...looks like Alex is the only safe one here" Damon said and I just stood there quietly.

"Oh no...what do you know?" Stefan said.

"Nothing" I said.

"Alex...if you know something or you're in danger, I need to know." Elena said.

"Look, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save your life. Everyone's life" Stefan said.

"Yeah...everyone keeps saying that" Elena said and then walked away.

•••

Damon and I are outside walking to his car to go back home. I'm walking quietly just thinking about everything we talked about and I'm not even paying attention to anything Damon is talking about right now.

"Earth to Alexandra. Did you hear anything I just said?" He said breaking me out of thought.

"Sorry" I said.

"Okay, what do you know?" He said using his speed to stand in front of me and I stop walking.

"Damon, it's nothing" I said.

"Which means it's something. Spill it. Or I'll compel you to tell me" He said and I just sigh.

"Rose called me. She told me things" I said.

"Things?" He said.

"How Elena and I share the same blood. And how together we're like powerful, and Klaus and the originals will come for us.  How we should get out of town. She also said I'm special." I said and he just stared at me.

"So, you are in trouble. And what? So...does that mean a double sacrifice?!" Damon said.

"I don't know" I said.

"Special? What does special mean?" He said.

"She didn't say" I said.

"Okay, so now the stakes are higher. Now we really need to get that moonstone" He said.

"Elena said no" I said.

"I don't care what Elena said. She's in danger. Others are in danger. And so are you! You think I'm going to let there be potential for anything to happen to you?" He said.

"I just don't know what there is to do. I mean...we barely know what's going on" I said.

"We know that there's a crazy person after Elena and the rest of you. So...we're going to stop that" He said.

•••

It's late at night.  I got a call from Elena telling me to meet her at my old house.  She's didn't tell me much.  Just that it was important and we needed to talk.  I don't know why she wants to meet there of all places.
When I pull up I get this weird feeling.  It's strange seeing this house.   It's also upsetting to look at it and be here. 

I get out of the car and I walk up to the porch to see Elena.  "What the hell is going on?" I said.

"I needed somewhere private for us to talk.  Away from vampire boyfriends" She said and I nod grabbing the key and unlocking the door so we walk can go into the empty house.

"It must be serious" I said.

"I'm going to sacrifice myself" Elena said and I just stared at her.

"Elena, what?" I said.

"Stefan and Damon don't realize that they're risking a lot...my friends.  I can't have that.  So if it comes down to them or me...I'll do it" She said.

"Elena, are you insane?! You're not sacrificing yourself" I said.

"You don't get it" She said.

"You're right.  I don't.  They have a plan, Elena.  It's going to work" I said.

"You don't know that! We have to get through Katherine first and we all know how she is" She said.

"I'm not letting you die.  You can't" I said.

"There's no other choice" She said.

"What if I told you that we were connected?! Then what? Klaus doesn't just only want you, Elena.  He wants both of us.  Our blood is connected.  We're connected together.  If he's sacrificing you, then he's sacrificing me too!" I said and she just stared at me.  I just run my hands through my hair and then I can see the concerned look on her face.

"Alex...what do you mean?" She said.

"Rose warned me.  That's what she told me.  So no, Elena...You cannot offer yourself up.  Because that's putting both of our lives in danger.  And I'm not losing you.  And I know you don't want to loose me either" I said and her face dropped.

"Alex...I already did it" She said.

What?

Thank you guys for reading ! I hope you all enjoyed chapter thirty-one. Feel free to leave comments and even message me if you love TVD.
Love, K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 5.5K 42
A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction Series. Elena Gilbert dated Damon Salvatore, a centuries old vampire for a year until he broke her heart. But now he's...
21.7K 469 15
When Cassie Gilbert moves into Mystic Falls with her family, she is rapidly enlightened with the knowledge that Mystic Falls is no ordinary town. Vam...
191K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
8.8K 302 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...