Loved | •Pillars X Reader•

By ThatIsRoughBuddy

Wisteria. The dreaded flower every demon hated! The flower every slayer loved, luckily there's a pillar for i... More

⛔️Must read⛔️
1. master of the mansion
2. Acceptance
3. The apology
4. Mission
5. Kids
6. Dinner
7. Cruelty
8. (Y/n)'s sorrow
9. Feel better
10. Another mission?
11. who
12. Dreams
13. Hey,
14. (Y/n)
15. I
16. Just
17. Want
18. To
19.Tell
20. you
21. how
22. much
23. i
24. love
25. and
26. cherish
27. you
29. please
30.keep
31. living
32. for
33. me
34. sincerely
muichiro
rengoku
shinobu
sanemi
tengen
gyomei
mitsuri
giyuu
obanai
Bonus- yanderes

28.so

2.7K 82 44
By ThatIsRoughBuddy

I felt arms wrap around my body. I saw tuffs of orange hair.

"E-ema?"

"It's me, I'm so glad you're awake!"

She sounded quite in one of my ears.

"E-ema, is there something wrong with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I cant hear you right. Did something happen?"

She stayed silent for a bit, she was still hugging me.

"I had to cut of your ear. I'm sorry."

My ear.... Wait

I touched where my left ear should be, there was a bandage instead.

"I- why what happened to me?!"

"Well when I got here you were unconscious on the floor. It was normal, just a few big cuts on your arms and legs. But then I saw your ear, and most of it had became purple."

"Oh."

The only time my ear had been cut was when ani-san stabbed it.... His blade must of had poison on it.

"Ema we have to help the others."

"What? Why?"

"Shinobu has already died, and I don't want to lose anyone else. So please. Help me look for them."

Ema reluctantly nodded her head, helping me up.

"We should split up, (y/n)."

"Okay."

As we were leaving, ema pulled me into another hug.

"Whatever you do, please don't leave me. You have to live for me!"

"I will. Please stay alive for me as well."

We then went in our separate directions.

Upper moon 1. The six eyed demon stared a the mist pillar. It sent shivers down his spine. Muichiro's body didn't want to focus on battling, he couldn't stop the feeling of dread. Upper moon 1 spoke.

"Your name, what is It?"

"T-tokitou muichirio."

"Alright I see... The tsugikuni name had died out. It had been hundreds of years... It was inevitable."

"... Tsugikuni? Who is that?"

Asked the confused pillar

"My name... Back when I was a human. Tsugikuni michikatsu. So you are my offapring. You are a member of the family I left behind."

Millions of questions were going through the mist pillars head. But he needed to calm himself if he wanted to survive.

"Huh. Your mental strength is worth some praise. You calmed your panic... In such a short time."

Muichiro attacked.

Breath of mist. Second form. Layered mist.

Muichiro unleashed multiple slashed, each one on top of each other in quick succession.

"That is quite a good technique... Mist. I see.. not bad."

Faith form sea of clouded mist.

The pillar then dashed at upper moon 1, slashing at the demon quickly, it covers a wide area.

"So.. you are 14 this year? And your technique... Is this refined. Despite faltering against me, you had the courage to suppress that in order to cut me down."

The demon continue.

"Even if my name has died out... My cells increased and remained in you... As I expected from my descendant.. my blood may have been watered down... But that is trivial."

"Are you kidding? Even if I am your descendant, if hundreds of years have passed, not a single cell or drop of blood remains inside my body."

Muichiro mark appeared, surprising the demon for a moment.

Seventh form haze.

I've never seen this one before. Breath of mist users have never used techniques like this.

Upper moon 1 thought as muichiro went for the neck, though he was unable to get it.

"I should unsheathe my blade as well.... Or else it would be rude of me."

Breath of moon first form dark moon evening shrine.

Muichiro's hand was cut off.

His speed. He's too fast.

Wonderful... He has the guys to immediately stop the hemorrhaging after losing his hand, Then come at me for another attack.

As muichiro went to attack, upper moon 1 got him first, shoving his sword at the top of his arm.

"My descendant.. let me make you a demon."

Genya saw the two. Thinking he could pull a sneak attack he pulled out his gun and shot. But the demon was gone in an instant.

"Don't you think so... As well?"

Genya turned to see the demon. And his arm was cut off. And the other one.

"So you've been eating demons, hm...."

He then cut genya in half. Muichiro saw it all. Struggling to get the sword that was pinning him to the pillar out of his arm.

Shit I can't pull it, I can't pull it.

"You aren't dead yet... Even though your torso has been sliced in half. Around three hundred years ago, there was a demon hunter exactly like you. He died when I sliced his body. So perhaps for you its the head...?"

The demon grabbed his sword.

"I have no reason to let a fake demon like you to live."

However as genya was about to breath his last breath. Sanemi appeared.

Breath of wind forth form dust storm.

"The wind pillar..."

"I am the wind that'll rip your head off, bitch."

"Aniki..."

Genya said, his voice low and pathetic.

"You really are one pathetic little brother.. I'm serious here."

Sanemi didn't even look at the poor boy.

"Why do you think i went as far as killing our own mother, because I wanted to protect you!"

Genya remembered that time when he and tanjirou talked

'you know genya, I never smelt hatred when sanemi got mad at you. So you don't need to be afraid of him. Because sanemi-san has loved you all this time.'

"Genya you idiot. You should've gotten goddamn married. Had some fucking kids, and lived until you became an old geezer."

Sanemi continued, still not looking at genya in the eyes.

"For all the times we couldn't do a thing for mum, and for all the times we couldn't do a thing for our little siblings.

You should have made your goddamn wife and kids happy. Because I would of made sure, that absolutely no demons came your way."

"Sorry nii-chan, I'm so sorry."

Genya was crying. For the first time in years, genya was crying infront of his brother.

"Oh it's the wind pillar."

"HOW DARE YOU DICE MY LITTLE BROTHER UP, YOU FUCK-EYED BASTARD! YOU'RE DEAD! DEAD!DEAD!"

Sanemi went over to attack the demon, however kokushibo got the first move. He went to attack sanemis feet, but missed.

First form dust whirl slice

Sanemi dashed at him, swinging his sword in cyclone fashion.
Kokushibo drew his own blade.

"HUUUH! WOULD YOU AT THAT IS A FUCKING DISGUSTING BLADE."

Breath of moon fifth form

The demon used his technique to get rid of the wind pillar, the demon blade kept moving and he wasn't. The demon soon dashed towards sanemi. Their breath styles soon clashing

"Not bad... I see that your physical body and techniques.. are at their peek. And your determination to fight... Especially for your brother.. and someone else..... Amazing."

Why can't I stop getting fucking goose bumps? His breath is so skillful, the moons just keep appearing at different sizes. His attack, his speed, it's too much. I'm not surprised tokitou lost.

"FUN! THIS KS SO MUCH FUN! THIS IS A DEMON WORTH KILLING!"

Breath of wind second form

The wind pillar unleashed four vertical slashes down and upper moon 1. It had gone through the demons blade. Sanemi was so close to getting the demons head. But he didn't.

The demon kept using his technique, and sanemi kept using his.

Huh...he's still keeping up with my technique.... What a nostalgic feeling.

The wind pillar was a bit beaten up, and the two other demon slayers wanted to help, but were both immobile.

I can't even fucking blink! I was this close to dying just because I barely messed up the tip of my swing!

"Long ago... It was the Sengoku era... This was how the wind pillar.... And I improved our swordsmanship skills.."

Breath of moon sixth form solidarity moon in the night

Everything was cut into pieces, the demon hunter had many cuts in his skin now. He was bleeding heavily.

Genya could no longer see the two.

"Hm.. you held out for quite some time.. up to this point. But if you move... Your organs will spill out.."

The demon then smelt it. It was intoxicating, he wanted more.

"Rare blood for demons... Is like silvervine powder for cats."

Sanemi swong up sword, despite how much agony his body was in.

"YOU, YOU DEMONS GET A WIFF OF MY BLOOD AND GET DRUNK OR SOME SHIT. THIS IS RAREST OF THE RARE! ONE OF A KIND SHIT! WOAH WHATS THE PROBLEM, AY?! YOU'RE STAGGERING THERE."

Breath of wind sixth form.

This boy... Can still move despite his wounds? If this had been any previous pillar, the battle would of been over.. but this one stopped the bleeding on his own. Did he solidify his blood? He's refusing to die.

"How long have I been feeling intoxicated... Pleasant.... And with rare blood as well."

Sanemi was trying his hardest to even get his blade to touch the demon, but it wasn't working.

It drives me insane, people are suffering out there yet some guys can just smile. They don't get their hands dirty, don't put their lives at risk. Yet they still give commands, with a cool face from the top of a platform.

'you sure are high and mighty, right? Bitch. Or should I say oyakata-sama.'

The four pillars, and demon slayer looked at the new wind pillar.

'shinazugawa... It seems you don't know how to address people..'

Gyomei said, veins popping in on his face. And the young female looked pissed.

'treat him with respect you bitch.'

She said.

'its fine gyomei, (y/n). No need to get aggressive, I don't really mind. Let him talk.'

'but oyakata-sama...'

'dont worry, kanae.'

'YOU ARE WAY TOO OBLIVIOUS THIS ALL A FUCKING CLOWN FARCE. YOU ONLY SEE YOUR FUCKING FIGHTERS AS DISPOSABLE PAWNS, DONT YOU? YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A SINGLE SWORDSMANSHIP.

I CAN TELL AT A GLANCE. AND YOU'RE THE LEADER OF THE DEMON HUNTERS? ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. COME THE FUCK ON PEOPLE.'

The other girl there looked pissed, I think her name was (y/n), but she looked as if she was going to explode on me. But I didn't even get a rude response. Not even from oyakata-sama.

'i am sorry. I have tried swinging a sword before. But I couldn't even do it then times before my pulse went out of control.'

Oyakata-sama eyes remind me of my mother's....

'If you were all disposable pawns, then I would be one as well. I am nothing but a pawn who moved the demon hunters. So even if I die, nothing changes. Because I already have my successor.

This is your first time at a pillar meeting. So I think we had a misunderstanding. I'm not high and mighty at all. Everyone only treats me like that out of good intentions. But you do not have to do the same.

My only wish is for you to protect people, like the 5 other hunters here. It was my fault for calling you here right after masachika died. It must be hard for you.'

I was so confused on how he knew his name

'you know maybe if you actually asked oyakata-sama you would know that ever since he took charge, he has remembered everyones name who has passed on.'

(Y/n) said, irritated. Her voice was so high pitch back then. She was mad at everything. Especially me.

But how can oyakata-sama remover all of those names.. i don't even remember everyone I have fought along side.

'sanemi. All children of the demon hunter. organization write their own wills. What's inside those wills. Its rather peculiar. They're all pretty much the same. And masachika is no different.

Masachika has a dead brother that he saw in your he dreamed about a bright shinning future. And that's my dream too. He wanted to let his loved ones live. Even if at that moment, he himself couldn't live and be next to that person.

He wanted them to live.

He wanted them to survive.'

Sanemi shot the demons sword.

Upper moon had tried to attack the wind pillar. But their was a new challenger.

"We the demon hunters have eternal permanence until every last demon is extracted from this world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 13.5K 49
◈ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ◈ As the 1...
69.7K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...
Wisteria By M

Fanfiction

9 1 3
Wisteria is a flower like vine that symbolizes mystery, love, youth, and resilience. It is also known for its resilience to grow anywhere, in any sea...
48.3K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...