Loved | •Pillars X Reader•

By ThatIsRoughBuddy

Wisteria. The dreaded flower every demon hated! The flower every slayer loved, luckily there's a pillar for i... More

⛔️Must read⛔️
1. master of the mansion
2. Acceptance
3. The apology
4. Mission
5. Kids
6. Dinner
7. Cruelty
8. (Y/n)'s sorrow
9. Feel better
10. Another mission?
11. who
12. Dreams
13. Hey,
14. (Y/n)
15. I
16. Just
17. Want
18. To
19.Tell
20. you
21. how
22. much
23. i
24. love
25. and
26. cherish
28.so
29. please
30.keep
31. living
32. for
33. me
34. sincerely
muichiro
rengoku
shinobu
sanemi
tengen
gyomei
mitsuri
giyuu
obanai
Bonus- yanderes

27. you

2.7K 96 37
By ThatIsRoughBuddy

"well there was this time where my best friend mitsuri almost adopted a kid."

"(Y/n)-Chan!! let's have lunch together!"

The 15 year old said to me, wrapping her arms around my arm.

"Sure! Where do you wanna go?"

"Well there's this one place, they sell some American food! I really really really want to try it!!"

"Yeah that sounds good, let's go."

Misturi and I walked into the town, the people were doing all their own things. Some were walking around, others were selling, but I noticed a gruff man with a dirtied girl next to him.

"(Y/n)-chan, look. The poor girl..."

She said, pointing at the two. Though the man mist of noticed her pointing, because he walked straight up to us.

"How much do you have."

He said, looking directly at mitsuri.

"U-um oh 6000 yen..."

Why would she tell him how much she had?? I mean just one of us alone could beat him up.

"Give it to me, or else I'll hurt this girl."

He said, motioning to the girl. Obviously mitsuri didn't want to cause a scene, so she just gave the money to the guy, he looked through it and walked off. Leaving the girl

"Misturi what do we do now????"

"Ahhhh there's just a child!!! I don't know."

Both of use were panicking. Before the little girl grabbed onto my haori.

"Can you keep me?"

"KEEP YOU?! WOULDN'T YOU WANT MY LOVELY FRIEND OVER HERE TO KEEP YOU SHE'S VERY-"

"DONT PIN IT ON ME, SHE WANTS YOU TO KEEP HER, (Y/N)!"

Ah shit.

"I then ended up naming her emma, she stayed at my estate because she wasn't very good at medicine. So then I ended up getting more kids so she wouldn't be lonely."

"...(y...../....."

Huh? I must be hearing something..

"Wow (y/n), how kind of you. How about others? Any stories."

"Well one time giyuu and I hung out, and rengoku, mitsuri and shinobu thought we were dating..."

"So giyuu, where do you want to go first?"

He shrugged his shoulders, he probably wanted me to decide.

"How about we get.... Um how about we... Let's just walk around and the we will figure it out."

I grabbed his hand, leading him to the village.

"Ah giyuu look, it's an udon place, do you want to eat there?"

He nodded, but little to our knowledge, the three other pillars were hanging out. And had happened to come across us two.

"Ahh this is so tasty!! What do you think giyuu?"

"Yeah... It's really good."

"AH (Y/N)-CHAN HI!!!"

I looked behind me to see misturi, rengoku and shinobu. I then looked to giyuu, to see him with a disappointed look.

"Ah so this is where you two have been, anyway giyuu rengoku and I need to talk to you!"

Shinobu said, with her deadly smile.

Before giyuu could respond, rengoku and shinobu grabbed his arms and took him away, leaving a vacant seat, which was soon taken by misturi.

"Soooooooo you and giyuu huh? What's it like?"

"Ummm normal? I mean all we've done is eaten udon? I mean what else would we have done?"

"Sooo you two haven't held hands?"

"Oh yeah we did before this."

"WHAAAA THATS SO CUTE (Y/N)-CHAN!!!"

"thank you but w-"

"Have you two kissed, or maybe even you know.... Did something?"

I just sat there still, I was so stunned.

"EHHHHHHHHFHEHEJDJD???"

People were looking at me.

"W-what do you mean misturi??: We're just hanging out! Why would you ask something like that?!"

"What do you mean (y/n)-chan.....? Aren't you two dating?"

She looked a bit nervous.

"N-no we are just friends, nothing more..."

Before I could say something I heard her curse under her breath. Before she got up and ran.

"GUUUUUYS STOP THEY'RE NOT DATING."

"That was a fun time, though I wonder what they wanted to do with giyuu...."

"Haha I wonder too (y/n)-chan!"

"So are you going to tell me who you are yet?"

The person on the other side of the veils just chuckled.

"You're so impatient (y/n)! How about one more story, then I'll tell you."

"Fine fine uhhhhh I'm not really sure.."

There was a moment of silence between me and the stranger.

"How about how you become a demon slayer, what do you think (y/n)?"

"Oh yeah that's a pretty simple story. It all started when my brother became a demon slayer."

"Aaaaaaniiiiiiiii-chan!!!!!!!"

I whined in his ear.

"Ah! Not so close to my ear, that hurts (y/n)-chan!!"

"Well you lied!"

"What ever could you mean my imouto?"

I puffed my cheeks.

"You said there were kids my age here! But I haven't seen one, not a single one!"

I hit his arm.

"Well maybe you just haven't found them yet. I heard there's a kid who's exactly your age, and her sister is around your age."

"Ooooo what's their names??"

I asked, my voice filled with excitement.

"Hmm I'm not sure..... Oh oyakata-sama great timing! My sister here would like to know about the butterfly estate."

I looked over to the person ani-san was talking about, it was a boy. Probably no older than 15. But I had met him already.

"Ah yes, the kocho's? They are around your sisters age. It's nice to see you again (y/n)-chan, how are you?"

"I-i'm good oyakata-sama, I'm just a bit bored."

"Bored in what way?"

I was getting a bit shy at this point, so my brother had stepped in.

"Ah you see oyakata-sama, she doesn't have anything to do, because I'm quite busy. So she's bored all the time."

"Well how about she trains to be a demon slayer, she could even be your tsugoku."

Ani-san had a concerned look.

"I'm not so sure oyakata-sama, what if she gets hurt?"

"Noooo ani-san I want to do it!"

"You're just a kid though, I don't want to put your through that."

I gave him a huff.

"I think you should just let her train, she doesn't even have to be a demon slayer. She could train just to take up time. I could even get gyomei to help her."

Oyakata-sama said, with a small smile.

My brother gave a sigh.

"After that, he didn't want my brother didn't want me to do the selection, but I got gyomei to endorse me. That's how I became a demon slayer."

The person behind the flowers gave a small chuckle.

"..(Y../....n)"

"Yes? Why did you say my name weird?"

"What do you mean (y/n)-chan, you must be hearing things."

"Oh...."

That's weird.

"Anyway, who are you. You said you would tell me!"

"(Y../n)..!"

Just ignore the voice.

"Do you really want to know though?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Fine."

I looked at the veil. A hand pushed through. As he moved the flowers I s-

"(Y/N)!"

The booming voice grabbed my attention, I looked behind me. Only to see a door. It was open.

"(Y/n)-chan, you shouldnt be here."

I looked back.

"Ani-san....?"

I slowly walked to him.

"Don't come near me, please. It's for your own good."

"(Y/N)!!"

The voice got louder.

"But ani-san, I-"

"Don't argue with me. It's not your time yet."

"(Y/n)... Wake up."

"Will I see you again? Please tell me I will, or else I'm not leaving."

He gave me a smile.

"I'll be waiting. Now go."

"Okay I trust you, you better not lie to me."

He chuckled, motioning to the door.

"Now go. I'll hopefully not see you soon."

I walked through the door.

"(Y/n)!! You're awake!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.3K 26
𝟎.𝟏 ; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒? : ©mikasloves 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ━━━...
395K 13.5K 49
◈ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ◈ As the 1...
350K 12.6K 16
There was something awfully great about her. That made them want to protect her at all costs. There was something awfully pleasant about her, That th...
66.1K 1.4K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...