Yugioh Pharaoh Atem and Oc Re...

By tobi8112

Read the Adventure love story between to people from two different world. More

Prolog.
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter eight.
AN.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Announcement.
Announcement.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.

Announcement.

183 2 0
By tobi8112

Hey guys and girls.. just to remind you and to inform you all about the voting.

Due to some requests to update I will urgently state that continuation of this story will commence on Monday.

For one reason...I will be resuming school soon so I gotta prepare. Also it also give some of my friends to vote on which state of the story to choose from.

So once it's Monday, all voting stops and I will continue.

Thanks for understanding. Stay safe from the Corona virus pandemic and stay healthy.

That's an order 😷😷😷🤧 JK.

Tobi chan out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 91 12
Kisara and Seth are together when she discovers she has to marry Atemu. How can Seth save his beloved Kisara? How will Atemu react when he finds out...
127K 4K 16
Y/n L/n was the curator of the Egyptology exhibit of the Domino Museum and a well respected Egyptologist. When the mummified remains of a pharaoh bur...
2.8K 37 5
Long ago when the Pyramids were still young Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power, but these Shadow Games erupted into a war that...
81.2K 2.2K 14
Yugi, a young boy who was a servant for the royal family in Egypt, had stumbled upon the young prince with one of his teachers in the garden. Yugi wa...