SDRA2 Lovers' Choice Prompts

By criticalerr0r

Guess what? It's another prompt list! Just like with my other book, SDRA2 Otp Prompts, this will have oneshot... More

Early Morning (Sanniuri/Mikado Sannoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Late Night (IRL Sanniuri/IRL Mikado Sannoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Night Out (Setsubiki/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Hibiki Otonokoji)
Night In (Kanakokoroha/Kanade Otonokoji x Kokoro Mitsume x Iroha Nijiue)
Park Picnic (Yomiroha/Nikei Yomiuri x Iroha Nijiue)
Beach Picnic (Setsusoruko/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Sora x Yoruko Kabuya)
Sunrise (Hajisora/Hajime Makunouchi x Sora)
Stargazing (Mitsurobi/Kokoro Mitsume x Emma Magorobi)
Restaurant Date (Setsukei/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Nikei Yomiuri)
Cooking Together (Terubai/Teruya Otori x Syobai Hashimoto)
Serenade (Kanaroha/Kanade Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue)
Karaoke (Hibikei/Hibiki Otonokoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Scary Movie (Sorayoruyuki/Sora x Yoruko Kabuya x Yuki Maeda)
Bad Dream (Sorarobi/Sora x Emma Magorobi)
Video Games (Makuyomimae/Hajime Makunouchi x Nikei Yomiuri x Yuki Maeda)
Tickle Fight (Mikanakei/Mikado Sannoji x Kanade Otonokoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Suits 'n' Ballgowns (Hajiemma/Hajime Makunouchi x Emma Magorobi)
Couple's Halloween Costume (Otoroha/Teruya Otori x Iroha Nijiue)
Romantic Bath (Kokosora/Kokoro Mitsume x Sora)
Romantic Massage (Hajikado/Hajime Makunouchi x Mikado Sannoji)
Aquarium Date (Emmaroha/Emma Magorobi x Iroha Nijiue)
Museum Date (Sannotori/Mikado Sannoji x Teruya Otori)
Ballroom Dancing (Magochiesannoyomi/Emma x Setsuka x Mikado x Nikei)
Dirty Dancing (Setsuyoru/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Yoruko Kabuya)
Sports (Hajisai/Hajime Makunouchi x Shinji Kasai)
Theatre (Makusanniuri/Hajime Makunouchi x Mikado Sannoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Fighting Side by Side (Mikanade/Mikado Sannoji x Kanade Otonokoji)
Sharing Scars (Tsureiruya/Tsurugi Kinjo x Rei Mekaru x Teruya Otori)
First Meeting (IRL Sannohashi/IRL Mikado Sannoji x Syobai Hashimoto)
Long Time No See (Sannohashi/Mikado Sannoji x Syobai Hashimoto)
One Person is Drunk (Soranade/Sora x Kanade Otonokoji)
One Person is Sick (Maerin/Yuki Maeda x Yuri Kagarin)
Valentine's Day (Terukei/Teruya Otori x Nikei Yomiuri)
Christmastime (Kokosorarobi/Kokoro Mitsume x Sora x Emma Magorobi)
Kiss in the Rain (Setsunade/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Kanade Otonokoji)
Snowball Fight (Yukei/Yuki Maeda x Nikei Yomiuri)
Paintings (Hibiroha/Hibiki Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue)
Love Poems (Sorakei/Sora x Nikei Yomiuri)
Little Things (Sorabai/Sora x Syobai Hashimoto)
Grand Gesture (Soruko/Sora x Yoruko Kabuya)
Truth (Hajikei/Hajime Makunouchi x Nikei Yomiuri)
Dare (Yoruyuki/Yoruko Kabuya x Yuki Maeda)
Reenacting a Movie Scene (Setsusora/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Sora)
Impressions of Each Other (Yorukaria/Yoruko Kabuya x Karia Amane)
Tunnel of Love (Kagahashi/Yuri Kagarin x Syobai Hashimoto)
Haunted House (Sannotoriuri/Mikado Sannoji x Teruya Otori x Nikei Yomiuri)
"Thank You" (Sorayuki/Sora x Yuki Maeda)
Sharing Scars (Shinsuka/Shinji Kasai x Setsuka Chiebukuro)
Sunrise (Sannokaga/Mikado Sannoji x Yuri Kagarin)

"I'm Sorry" (Mikaeda/Mikado Sannoji x Yuki Maeda)

988 12 10
By criticalerr0r

(Warning: death, spoilers for sdra2 up to chapter 5, ignoring the deaths here!)

Mikado smiled as the culprit was pulled away to her execution. He never quite saw eye to eye with Yoruko, so he was glad that she was gone.

On the fifth island, he and Iroha had killed Teruya as planned, but he never accounted for one of the other remaining participants to murder. While he had been distracted, Yoruko had tried to murder Yuki, but Sora had interfered and gotten killed instead.

Yuki had fled the scene in tears and accidentally met Iroha, who he told what had happened. When she and Mikado arrived on the scene, the body discovery announcement had went off. With Yuki's account and the rules of the body discovery announcement, the hostess was quickly sentenced and taken to her death.

Mikado decided not to kill Iroha as Monocrow announced that Void had won the game and that the killing school trip was over. She couldn't escape anyways, and he was more focused on Yuki. The recreation wasn't completely perfect, but it was good enough to cause the final change: Yuki witnessing the murder of the one the killer cared about the most.

Thanks to that, Yuki's eyes had gone blank and he had grown expressionless. Mikado and Iroha saw him, knowing that it was finally time. "M-Master Utsuro...are you there?" The wizard hesitantly asked.

The other boy only looked around, confused, half-aware, and ignoring Mikado's question. "Where...am I? I'm not dead? Why am I...?"

"M-M-Master Utsuro! You're really back!" Iroha exclaimed, getting his attention as the Voids stared at him with rapt excitement in their eyes.

Utsuro turned around and looked at them with disapproval. "Are you the ones that brought me back?" He asked.

"Y-Yes!" The painter chirped. "You have no idea how happy-" 

Iroha never got to finish her sentence. While she spoke, Mikado had snuck up behind her and snapped her neck, killing her instantly. "Good riddance." He spoke, stepping over her body and closer to the lucky student. "Master...you're finally back." 

Utsuro hesitated, then stepped back in concern. "My luck...?"

"It's no use, your Divine Luck won't work here. In this world, you're just a regular human with no luck whatsoever." The wizard informed, getting closer and grabbing Utsuro's wrist so he couldn't run. "You're all mine, Master. I only want what's yours. Thank you for reviving yourself for me."

"What are you doing?!" The other boy gasped as Mikado's hands went to his throat. 

"Yuki, if there's any bit of you still in there, I'm sorry." The wizard sighed. "I cannot undo what happened to you, but I'll make sure what happened to you won't be wasted." With those words, Mikado's hands started squeezing.

Art credit: mirangsataraxia on tistory

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 135 27
Third time's the charm! I'll be selecting more of my favourite ships and doing oneshots for them in here! Go ahead and set the bar low, I'll probably...
104K 3.3K 32
KOMAHINA FOCUSED. Takes place after the events of Danganronpa 2, everyone who died could be revived and Hajime and the others work hard to make it ha...
918 5 50
(Originally on A03) My name is Nikei Yomiuri. I'm known as the Ultimate Journalist. When I received my acceptance letter to Hope's Peak Academy, I di...
358 11 10
I do Sanniuri fanfictions in this