SDRA2 Lovers' Choice Prompts

Von criticalerr0r

Guess what? It's another prompt list! Just like with my other book, SDRA2 Otp Prompts, this will have oneshot... Mehr

Early Morning (Sanniuri/Mikado Sannoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Late Night (IRL Sanniuri/IRL Mikado Sannoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Night Out (Setsubiki/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Hibiki Otonokoji)
Night In (Kanakokoroha/Kanade Otonokoji x Kokoro Mitsume x Iroha Nijiue)
Park Picnic (Yomiroha/Nikei Yomiuri x Iroha Nijiue)
Beach Picnic (Setsusoruko/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Sora x Yoruko Kabuya)
Sunrise (Hajisora/Hajime Makunouchi x Sora)
Stargazing (Mitsurobi/Kokoro Mitsume x Emma Magorobi)
Restaurant Date (Setsukei/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Nikei Yomiuri)
Cooking Together (Terubai/Teruya Otori x Syobai Hashimoto)
Serenade (Kanaroha/Kanade Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue)
Karaoke (Hibikei/Hibiki Otonokoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Scary Movie (Sorayoruyuki/Sora x Yoruko Kabuya x Yuki Maeda)
Bad Dream (Sorarobi/Sora x Emma Magorobi)
Video Games (Makuyomimae/Hajime Makunouchi x Nikei Yomiuri x Yuki Maeda)
Tickle Fight (Mikanakei/Mikado Sannoji x Kanade Otonokoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Suits 'n' Ballgowns (Hajiemma/Hajime Makunouchi x Emma Magorobi)
Couple's Halloween Costume (Otoroha/Teruya Otori x Iroha Nijiue)
Romantic Bath (Kokosora/Kokoro Mitsume x Sora)
Romantic Massage (Hajikado/Hajime Makunouchi x Mikado Sannoji)
Aquarium Date (Emmaroha/Emma Magorobi x Iroha Nijiue)
Museum Date (Sannotori/Mikado Sannoji x Teruya Otori)
Ballroom Dancing (Magochiesannoyomi/Emma x Setsuka x Mikado x Nikei)
Sports (Hajisai/Hajime Makunouchi x Shinji Kasai)
Theatre (Makusanniuri/Hajime Makunouchi x Mikado Sannoji x Nikei Yomiuri)
Fighting Side by Side (Mikanade/Mikado Sannoji x Kanade Otonokoji)
Sharing Scars (Tsureiruya/Tsurugi Kinjo x Rei Mekaru x Teruya Otori)
First Meeting (IRL Sannohashi/IRL Mikado Sannoji x Syobai Hashimoto)
Long Time No See (Sannohashi/Mikado Sannoji x Syobai Hashimoto)
One Person is Drunk (Soranade/Sora x Kanade Otonokoji)
One Person is Sick (Maerin/Yuki Maeda x Yuri Kagarin)
Valentine's Day (Terukei/Teruya Otori x Nikei Yomiuri)
Christmastime (Kokosorarobi/Kokoro Mitsume x Sora x Emma Magorobi)
Kiss in the Rain (Setsunade/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Kanade Otonokoji)
Snowball Fight (Yukei/Yuki Maeda x Nikei Yomiuri)
Paintings (Hibiroha/Hibiki Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue)
Love Poems (Sorakei/Sora x Nikei Yomiuri)
Little Things (Sorabai/Sora x Syobai Hashimoto)
Grand Gesture (Soruko/Sora x Yoruko Kabuya)
Truth (Hajikei/Hajime Makunouchi x Nikei Yomiuri)
Dare (Yoruyuki/Yoruko Kabuya x Yuki Maeda)
Reenacting a Movie Scene (Setsusora/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Sora)
Impressions of Each Other (Yorukaria/Yoruko Kabuya x Karia Amane)
Tunnel of Love (Kagahashi/Yuri Kagarin x Syobai Hashimoto)
Haunted House (Sannotoriuri/Mikado Sannoji x Teruya Otori x Nikei Yomiuri)
"Thank You" (Sorayuki/Sora x Yuki Maeda)
"I'm Sorry" (Mikaeda/Mikado Sannoji x Yuki Maeda)
Sharing Scars (Shinsuka/Shinji Kasai x Setsuka Chiebukuro)
Sunrise (Sannokaga/Mikado Sannoji x Yuri Kagarin)

Dirty Dancing (Setsuyoru/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Yoruko Kabuya)

659 15 1
Von criticalerr0r

Despite all of her years of hostess work, Yoruko never expected to ever set foot in a nightclub before. However, her girlfriend had wanted to take her on a date there, so she decided to go along.

As Setsuka passed a shot of white wine to her, she couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend's eagerness. She was already busy eating some food she got at the small diner attached to the nightclub, but the billiards player had saved her a drink.

"When you're done, do you want to head out onto the dance floor?" Setsuka asked, an excited smile plastered on her face.

Yoruko giggled as she sighed. "Sure, I'll try to finish this quickly." She agreed, eating her meal faster to let herself have fun with Setsuka.

When she finally finished eating, Setsuka immediately dragged her onto the dance floor as the DJ began to start a new song. This song was fast-paced with a steady rhythm, and Yoruko quickly understood why it was being played at a nightclub.

"Come on, dance with me!" The billiards player laughed, wrapping her arms around the hostess's neck and pulling Yoruko closer. To make sure that neither of them fell over, Yoruko quickly put her hands on Setsuka's hips to stabilize her.

To her surprise, the billiards player guided both of them in a rhythm that swayed them both to the beat of the background music, seemingly placing a lot of attention on her hips, which Yoruko was holding.

As Setsuka held them close to each other, moving her and her partner to the beat of the music, she moved her arms lower and instead held Yoruko's upper back with a flirty smile. As she spun them around to the rhythm, the hostess's face began heating up.

"W-W-What are you doing?" The hostess stammered. "Y-You don't need to do that..."

"Aw, but I wanted to see you get flustered like this, it's cute." Setsuka chuckled. "Don't you think so too, Ruko~?"

"I-I-I-" Yoruko was cut off when the billiards player suddenly leaned forwards and connected their mouths. The smaller girl whined in embarrassment as they kissed on the dance floor, ignoring everyone else around them.

Art credit: mirangsataraxia on tistory

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4K 123 30
You guys remember the Shipping the SDRA2 Characters with Each Other book? Well, the prompt list I used has thirty prompts left over, and since Nikei...
918 5 50
(Originally on A03) My name is Nikei Yomiuri. I'm known as the Ultimate Journalist. When I received my acceptance letter to Hope's Peak Academy, I di...
108K 2.1K 65
The villains have finally won, and the star students of U.A. have been captured. The League decides to throw their hostages into a Danganronpa Killin...
104K 3.3K 32
KOMAHINA FOCUSED. Takes place after the events of Danganronpa 2, everyone who died could be revived and Hajime and the others work hard to make it ha...