𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘//I...

By ilubean

"ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finis... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
BONUS SCENARIO
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
HELLO????
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 46.5
CHAPTER 47
:(
bro.
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
eheh..
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
A/n
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
BONUS SCENARIO 2
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 4

24.3K 773 566
By ilubean

"Pfft, what a joke"
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Warning: Hisoka
____________________________________________

3rd Person POV

As all the participants made it to the top of the stairs, they were met with a clearing before a foggy swamp. Satotz then started listing off the dangers that reside there, such as creatures that could lead to the participants' demise.

"DON'T FALL FOR IT" a man yelled.

"Don't let them fool you. He's lying!" The man pointed to Satotz.

"THAT MAN IS LYING TO YOU!"

Everyone started whispering as they turned their gaze over to the pink haired man.

"He's an imposter! A total fraud! I'm the real examiner you got it!?"

The man then pulled out an ape that had the face of Satotz, claiming it as proof the examiner was an imposter.

The participants then began to question who to believe, mumbling amongst each other not knowing who or what they could trust.

"Pfftt, what a joke," a h/c haired woman said as she stepped out of the crowd. "Obviously Mr Satotz is the real examiner. They're powerful hunters chosen by the committe so I doubt some mere monkey would be able to take them down."

The little girl next to Gon looked to her mother and nodded in agreement.

"Hah!? Whar do you know, you're just some dumb chick!" Some guy from the crowd explaimed.

"Excuse me? I'll have your head."

Just then 6 cards went flying, 3 to Satotz and 3 to the man who claimed to be an examiner. Satotz caught them effortlessly as the other man got hit and died.

"Hmhmhhm, I see I see," spoke a man with the appearance of a clown.

"That settles it then. So you are the real one."

Everyone's attention then turned back to Satotz. (cue the Spanish guitar even though Hisoka is French)

Hisoka then began explaining EVERYTHING Y/N JUST SAID, but everyone only listened to Hisoka cus they're SEXIST PRICKS.

"Anyone who holds the title we're vying for ourselves could have deflected that attack. And quite easily I might add."

"I shall take that as a compliment, thank you," Satotz spoke. "But still, should you choose to attack me again for any reason I will have no choice but to report you for attacking an examiner. And have you immediatley disqualified. Is that clear?"

"Of course~"

Then, the sound of birds were heared. Everyone turned around and saw the man's, or should I say ape's, dead corpse getting ravished by vultures.

"Hey, whats happening! I wanna see!!" the little black haired girl vociferated, as Killua had opted to sheilding the young girl's eyes from the grusome scene with his left hand.

____________________________________________

hhhh this chaper is short but I just got my nails done for the first time and its hard to type >< The next chapter will be longer I promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
770K 21.2K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
72.2K 2.3K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...
543K 15.6K 62
"Use your brain, baka." A Killua hxh fanfic (read the second book! - Maid In Training) ✨HIGHEST RANKINGS::✨ •• #1 in #illumizolydck •• #1 in #hisoka...