𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 |...

By kennymire

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." Growing up with somebody must be hard, but growing up with nobody is even... More

ZERO | 零
ONE | 一
TWO | 二
THREE | 三
FOUR | 四
FIVE | 五
SEVEN | 七
EIGHT | 八
NINE | 九
TEN | 十
ELEVEN | 十 一
TWELVE | 十 二
THIRTEEN | 十 三 の
FOURTEEN | 十 四
FIFTEEN | 十 五
SIXTEEN | 十 六
SEVENTEEN | 十 匕
EIGHTEEN | 十 は つ
NINETEEN | 十 九
TWENTY | 二 十
TWENTY ONE | 二 十 一
TWENTY TWO | 二 十 二
TWENTY THREE | 二 十 三
TWENTY FOUR | 二 十 四
TWENTY FIVE | 二 十 五
TWENTY SIX | 二 十 六
TWENTY SEVEN | 二 十 七
TWENTY EIGHT | 二 十 八
TWENTY NINE | 二 十 九
THIRTY | 三 十
THIRTY ONE | 三 十 一
THIRTY TWO | 三十二
THIRTY THREE | 三十三
THIRTY FOUR | 三十四
THIRTY FIVE | 三十五

SIX | 六

4.2K 170 48
By kennymire

CLANS.

He said it will be alright,
He said there is nothing to worry about.
Then why do I have to suffer like this?

Every time Gojo clan has argued with the Zen'in clan, Ryuna had to be there. Every single time she had to attend those meetings and pretend. She knew why Satoru gave her a lection about those clans before he left to 'Jujutsu school' or whatever the name of that building is. But that happened one year ago and Ryuna didn't care about that school and didn't even think about it. From the day Satoru left, she did not let out a single word out of her mouth and she obeyed all the rules Gojo clan gave her.

It was annoying and draining, but all she could do is listen without saying anything back. Yet those meetings and these days without anyone to talk to, she is able to see Satoru today. It was a 'gift' from Gojo clan thanks to her behavior. Elders only think about their egos and when you please them, you will get a reward. It's just that simple.

It was 8am currently and Ryuna finally wore something more than kimono. Since she was leaving Gojo residence for today and will be visiting that jujutsu school Satoru is attending to.

Ryuna walked past people who gave her weird looks because of her sharp yellow eyes that gleamed in sun light. It was truly not common to see eyes of this kind of color. The more she walked, the more she saw the scenery of nature and school that was hidden in here. Her eyes could not unsee those wooden tall buildings in the middle of mountains.

When Ryuna came, she didn't hesitate to knock on the biggest doors three times as she awaited someones reply. Nothing was heard for quiet some time until the door opened. There was a tall man with glasses and strict look on his face. He looked like a teacher, so Ryuna bowed down slightly.

Man just gave her a smile and said.
-"You must be the visitor, we received the letter so please, follow me."
He was polite and Ryuna had a good feeling about him. That man just achieved a small invisible plus from Ryu.

Time passed as they walked through the buildings, but soon the man stopped in his way and moved slightly closer to Ryuna.
-" You will become a student at this school sooner or later, so feel free to look around."
He said once more before he pointed his finger at the door of a dorm where was awaiting Ryuna's visit no one other than..

-"Ryu Ryu!"
Satoru opened up and smiled at the girl who was happily surprised by her friend. In that moment, man turned away from these two and left them alone. It was sure a long time they have seen each other.

-"Don't just stand there and come in."
He said and Ryuna did not hesitate anymore. When she peeked a little into his room, it was tidied up without any sign of dust and beautifully decorated. She knew it was not his doing for sure, Satoru is not really a so called 'clean freak'.

As she slowly walked in he gave her a weird look. Ryuna knew she was probably acting differently because she didn't know how to react. It was really unfamiliar to be with him now, after all they didn't see each other for year and something.

Before she could realize it, Gojo was standing next to her as he ruffled his hand through her hair, tangling it up.
-"You scared?"
He asked and Ryuna looked down a little, shaking her head in disagreement.

-"Then why won't you speak to me? Are you shy again?"
It was not really known, but Satoru was a straight forward person. Ryuna sighed before she uttered a few words.
-"Not really.. just didn't speak in awhile, Satoru."

She explained and he frozened a bit as his head turned towards her.
-"Don't tell me you didn't speak the whole time I was away- Ack! No way, no waaay~"
He whined and Ryuna had no other option then to stare at her friend.

-"You are not kidding huh..? Alright then."
Satoru sighed softly as he grabbed her by wrist and lead the way towards the gates of Jujutsu tech. Ryuna got taken aback, but she did not panic.

-"Just where are we going..?"
Those were the words she said before he turned his head slightly towards her and gave Ryuna a small smile.
-"To a place where I can get some sweets~!"

He said loudly and Ryuna knew why he was so happy all of a sudden. Satoru had sweet tooth since he was 10 years old. It was a way to stimulate the consequences of his technique, but soon enough.. he became an addict.

-" You are always thinking about yourself! I hope that you will buy some for me too, atleast."
She said and he chuckled because Ryuna was finally returning to her old self. It was way too long since she has been separated from him. She needed this stupid energy.

-" That's right, I am greedy~ but you are too, aren't you? "
He asked and she just lowered her head. She was greedy indeed, but not the same way as the boy in front of her.

They ran towards the city and when they came close enough to see some shops, Ryuna dazed off as she tripped and bumped into somebody. A woman.

She lowered her head for awhile since Ryuna didn't want to speak and when she looked up, she saw that female. It was a tall woman with stitches on her forehead. Her smiling face was getting more and more intense every second as she stared at Ryuna.
-"Excuse us."

This awkward silence was interrupted by Satoru who just simply pulled Ryuna to him as they left that woman alone. Even when they were far enough, that female was still looking at Ryuna with intimidating smile that couldn't be unrecognizable.
-"Do you know her, Ryu-Ryu?"

Gojo asked and Ryuna shaked her head, she never met that woman.. but one thing seemed familiar with her. Those stitches.. she has seen it before.
-"That woman had cursed energy within her and that weird smirk of hers was reaaaally suspicious. Don't y'think?"

He asked and the girl stayed quiet once again as she looked slightly behind her, that woman was no longer there.
-"She seems.. similar to someone I knew."
Ryuna said quietly and it caught Satoru's interest right away.
-"Oh? So you really know something?"

He asked and Ryuna shaked her head, because to tell the truth.. she didn't know it for sure, but that woman.. had the same stitches as her older sister 9 years ago. Is it even possible..?

Is it normal for people to have stitches in their foreheads..?
-"What would you want to have?"
Satoru asked her and that's why she also woke up from this unending thoughts of hers.

-"Sweet potatoes pack please.."
Ryuna whispered in his ear and he just nodded three times before saying the same to the cashier.

-"Aaalright. And as for me hmm~ strawberry mochi please. 5 of them to be precise."
He ordered and before he could utter some nonsense to Ryuna again, their desserts were right in front of them.

-"Mhmm~, Yum yuum."
He hummed and started eating those extremely sweet strawberry mochis.
-"How bad is your sweet tooth by now.."

Ryuna whispered and Gojo just smiled and laughed nervously at her.
-"C'mon it's not that baad~ everybody likes to have a good sweet dessert once in a time."

He stated but that did not affect Ryuna that much because she knew the truth.
-"So, 'once in awhile' means every day in your language now huh? That's new."

She said and he sighed in defeat.
-"Ugh.. so meaaan~"
He whined and she just chuckled softly at his childish behavior.

Two of them sat and chatted till evening when Ryuna had to take her leave. It was indeed a nice time she had, but those hours spent with her most precious friend.. are going to be the only good thing for another year of obeying and doing things Elders tell her to do.

She is going to fulfill her duty and she will be useful to Gojo clan just as she will be a good friend for Satoru.

...

Every day was the same in Gojo clan and those moments with her friend Satoru were rare and very valuable for Ryuna.. but that changed as soon as she attended the so called Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School.

Because of her talent and growth, Ryuna was placed in the same class as Satoru Gojo, Geto Suguru and Shoko Ieiri.

Ryuna Kado : Grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer.

...

-"Shoooko~"
Utahime whined as she clinged to her friend hopelessly. It was another early morning and students of all grades in Tokyo met up to do a meeting because there will be two new first year's and one new second year. Nobody knew who could that be except Satoru. He knew that Ryuna is going to become one of the new first years.. but who is the new second year?

Maybe it's only a transfer student.. but what if it's going to be a real deal? That's going to be uncovered just today in a hour. And as always, before greeting new students Satoru is doing his favourite activity. Teasing other people. In this case it was Utahime, since she takes everything so seriously he loves making fun of her.

-"Maan I am getting bored and I'm even running out of jokes! Hey Geto.. wanna do something?"
Gojo whined as he sat on a chair, playing with his glasses. Hour passed and no one even entered areal of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, Yaga is always on time with his students that's why it was all getting even weirder.

-" Sorry for the wait! New students have finally arrived."
Suddenly, doors of this large hall opened and teacher of second years, Masamichi Yaga has let in three new students and as expected, Ryuna Kado came in too.

To be honest, Satoru was taken aback because she really grew up. The last time she saw her, she was small and her body was belonging to a mature child, but now.. she looked like a tall woman with many experience. What could possibly happen?

-"You've gotta be kidding me.."
Satoru murmured and Geto gave him a suspicious look.
-"Those two are new first years, please welcome them normally.. do you understand, Satoru!?"

Yaga pointed at Gojo who just rolled his eyes in annoyance. Well, Masamichi had his reasons why he scolded Satoru beforehand.
-"Right right!"

Gojo said and awaited till first years introduce themselves.
-"I'm Kento Nanami.. there's nothing more I have to say to you."
He said without any interest as if he didn't care. But on the opposite side, there was rather an average boy with sparkles in his eyes.

-"Hi! I am Yu Heibara and I hope we can get along!"
He said with big excitement in his voice as he bowed slightly in front of everyone. And that was the moment when Satoru realized something important..'So the second year is.. -'

-"And this is a student raised by Gojo clan and offered as second year. Please, introduce yourself."
Yaga said once more as he turned to Ryuna who stayed quiet with blank face. After awhile it became weird and Masamichi gave her a confused look.

-"She is Ryuna Kado and she can't speak.. didn't you know, Sensei?"
Satoru spoke out if nowhere and everybody were taken a bit back. So they really know each other.

Girl with sharp yellow eyes gave him a smile of appreciation. Yaga stayed quiet, but soon enough he spoke to his students.

-"Well, that's done.. Geto, Satoru. As good seniors, show them to the dorms. Others, you can leave and continue in your duties."
Yaga ordered and since those two had no other opinion than just to obey, they started to lead the way to dorms.

-"Geto, could you show those two their dorms? I wanna talk with Ryu-Ryu for a sec."
He said carelessly and Geto gave him a weird look.
-"Ryu-Ryu? Your new habit of giving new people names or something? But sure, go ahead."
Geto said with no interest and within seconds, first years left with him.

Ryuna standed there and awaited Satoru's words which were quiet harsher than she expected.
-"Can you speak now..? I mean, in front of me."
He smirked and she just chuckled as a response.
-"Oh? Sure.. i can speak."

Ryuna said and he scratched back of his head because it has been yet another year without seeing and talking to each other. This Awkward moment started to become really draining, but soon Ryuna interrupted it.
-"You really growed up you know. How tall are you?"
She asked and he smiled a bit, looking down on her as a joke. Yet she did not take it personally, which wasn't in Satoru's plan. He hoped she will react like Utahime, but he should've known that Ryuna is not like that at all. Ryuna waited for a reply yet Gojo stayed quiet.

-"Well- That could be 190 centimeters.. yay! So I am not that small as I thought I would be since I am just 15 centimeters smaller~"
She said with excitement and he sighed in defeat. There was no way for him to tease Ryuna.

-"Let's go now, shall we? We can talk in the evening."
She offered as he just stared at her back. Ryuna wasn't this talkative and she didn't offer any kind of conversations to people. It was really surprising.

-"What is it? Did you get hit by a car or something?"
She asked and he shaked his head as he finally realized that Ryuna he knew changed.

-"Last time you talked this much was when you were.. 8 to 10 years old, yes. Maan those were times!"
He teased her and she just slightly hitted his shoulder.
-"Don't remind me! I was annoying~"
She whined and he patted her hair slightly.

-" I was even more tho."
Satoru said sweetly and after that he pointed his finger towards him. It was time to show Ryuna her dorm.
-"This school is quiet big.. I thought the same when I came here one year ago. So many doors.."

She said quietly and Gojo touched his lips as he remembered what Masamichi told him.
-"Indeed, there must be many rooms and fake rooms so if somebody wanted to steal a cursed object which is not meant to be stealed didn't know where it is. Master Tengen took care of this matter."

Satoru explained and Ryuna understood right away. Mere humans wouldn't do a thing.. but as we all know, the issue are not stupid curse spirits but curse users themselfs. It happened a long time ago, but Gojo clan repeated one story again and again to her as some kind of warning.

A story about jujutsu sorcerer who chosen the wrong path and is a disgrace to jujutsu world till now. Noritoshi Kamo. That's why she can't go on the same path as him. She has to obey.. and be rewarded.

Name of this man was evoking memories in Ryuna's mind that didn't even exist. All these thoughts were eating her from inside, but soon she felt a hand on her shoulder.
-"Hey, you alright? The face you made right now was kinda scary. I bet you weren't even listening."

Satoru commented and Ryuna just sighed as she took keys of her dorm from his hand.
-"No no.. it's fine, thanks a lot. See ya later."
She said and opened doors of the room immedietaly as she entered in and closed them.

After that Ryuna made her way to bed as she looked at the ceiling. And before she could take a rest, loud knocking was heard from the other side of doors.

-" Don't know what you were thinking about, but if you really didn't listen I wonder what could a person like you think about~ I mean, I said that this is my dorm and yours is right next to mine. Yet you took my keys and locked yourself in my dorm! Could you atleast open up~? "
He whined and Ryuna blushed from this embarrassment.

-" Y-yes.. "
She opened up and he welcomed her with a big smile.

-" I bet you will be bored till evening.. Wanna go out then?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 103K 31
[ PREQUEL TO 'Heaven's Cursed Souls ] In which the King of Curses himself falls for a regular-looking human a thousand years ago. Or at least he tho...
12K 803 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
134K 3.4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
4.7K 97 7
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...