OURS (M.YG+BTS)

By btslovewriting

It seems common for weak, quiet and cute omegas like yoongi to get bullied BUT it does not seem common for st... More

Introduction
Mate
First Stay
Morning
Job
Déjà Vu
Fun Time
Accident
Flower Shop
Bitterness
Update
Revenge
Meeting Again
Cry or Laugh
U knew?!!
He's Back!
All Over Again
Not An Update
Friends
Dance Studio
Staying Over
Sweet Moment
Questions
Strengthening
Q&A
Comfort
Shopping
Not An Update
Café
Clingy
Joonie
Hobi and Kookie
Tae and Minnie
Jinnie
Wait
Yoongi's B'day
HIATUS (sorry)
As Mates
Pain In Head
Pianist Yoongi
Safe Yoongi
Strong Yoongi

Reunited

2.4K 112 34
By btslovewriting

Author's pov:

Yoongi walked further in and finally stopped. He stood Infront of a shelter that had a table and chairs beneath it. And the path towards the shelter was lighted. The trees in the background looked pretty. Everything tonight looked pretty.

He wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes. His hands rubbing up and down on his arms to heat him more, because under the soft and thin fabric he shivered due to the cool, night breeze. But he enjoyed it. His red lips formed a small smile as he took in all the scents. They were surrounding him and made him feel warm inside.

Sea
Coffee
Lilly and chocolate
Forest
Rain
Lavender

Just one thought came to his mind after smelling those scents.

Alphas

He was oh-so-familiar to these scents and his heart skipped a beat at the thought. The thought that his mates were the alphas. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest.

Slowly he opened his eyes and his heart skipped a beat at the sight.

They were standing right there. In front of him and they looked handsome as always. They always had the warm and comfortable air around them.

Jin looked like an angel. The darkness of the night still couldn't hide his beauty.

The pastel green sweater suited namjoon. But his sweet, dimple smile captured yoongi's attention more.

Hoseok rocked every colour and dress he wore. And the black outfit of his still couldn't hide Hoseok's brightness.

Jimin looked soft and warm. His eye smile calmed down yoongi.

Eventho taehyung's outfit was quite plain, he still pulled it off. No matter what, yoongi still thought that taehyung was really handsome and he didn't need a beautiful outfit to make him pretty.

Jungkook's jacket sparkled due to the lights. His bunny smile suited him so much.

Yoongi took small steps towards the group but they soon turned into bigger ones and finally he broke into a run.

He felt his eyes getting hot and then blurry due to all the tears but he couldn't care less. He couldn't hold back his happiness as he heard his wolf shout.

'Mate! Mate! Mate!'

Yoongi's pov:

Tears escaped and cold air hit my face.

With a final step I crash in their arms. We join in a group hug and I'm overwhelmed with all the feelings right now.

I feel relieved, comfort, euphoric, safe.

I don't see whom I'm hugging tightly right now. Those strong arms just wrap around me and I finally sob.

I don't know why I'm really crying. Is it from happiness? Or is it from that  longing I feel in the deepest corners of my heart? It feels like it's my feelings but at the same time they're not.

I hide my face in the crook of the alpha's neck, going near the scent gland and sniffed the scent.

Lavender.

Jungkook.

The grip tightens as if the person has heard my thoughts and is trying to prove that I'm really in their arms. It felt good to be in his arms and to smell his scent.

"Finally."

I hear a breathy yet deep voice, coming from my right sight.

I wiped away my tears and see taehyung looking right back at me with that soft look. I sniffled and moved into his arms. I was crowded and in the middle of the group hug.

I want to calm down but all the emotions are getting me.

I was with my mates the whole time. They were looking after me the whole time. I was safe the whole time.

I again began to cry. My hot tears wetting tae's white shirt, that I felt bad for wetting it. But he rubbed my back and I heard him sigh. And I could tell that it was a sigh of relief.

My hands went around his back as I clutched onto the soft fabric. I tightened my grip around him and he did the same, burning his face in my neck too.

I don't know how much time went by with us just hugging. But when we separated, I with all my sincerity and honesty, thanked them.

"Th-Thank you...thank you for looking after me and keeping m-me safe. I-I couldn't be more grateful to have u all....as my mates. It feels like a d-dream, beautiful one....I don't even know what to think right now."

I don't want to cry again so I fiercely rubbed my eyes to not let the tears flow. But big, warm hands removed my hands from my eyes. I looked up at jinnie, who had a sweet smile on his face but tears in his eyes.

I didn't like seeing him sad. My mates shouldn't be sad, not on my watch. I'll try my best to always keep them happy.

Slowly I brought my hands to his face and cupped it. My thumb stroked his cheeks as I look him in the eyes, with the same affection, gentleness that shone in his eyes, for me.

"Jinnie...no sad, ok?" I spoke with a slight worried voice and a pout. I also shook my head to further emphasize.

I could feel his aura changing  and it made me happy. He broke into a full grin and kissed my forehead. I automatically close my eyes. It felt good.

Everything did. There was no doubt in my heart and my whole being spoke how right and in place everything felt. I wanted them. Wanted their love, their attention. Wanted to give back the same affection, the same sense of reliability. Wanted to share my first and last with them. Wanted to be with them all the time and grow old together.

It's fascinating how quickly one could feel after finding their mate. That's its thing. Your mate could make you feel the best abt everything. U feel like u can achieve anything with them by your side. They become your everything. And u become theirs. I feel at ease with them and I hope they do feel the same with me. I would never want them to cry, be sad. And would never want to separate from them.

Now I feel like a sense of longing and sadness too. Don't know why. Why I feel like this when I should just be feeling happy. Why I feel that relief like I just met them after so long?

But I should focus on the fact that we're together. Hopefully, only happy days wait ahead of us.

BTS' pov:

Our Yoongi.

He's finally in our arms. It's such an overwhelming feeling to have him in our arms as our mate.

We waited for so long. Longed for him for such a long time. And finally could be breath freely. Now that we know he's in our arms, by our side, safe.

We're sorry for not having protecting u at that time. For not being by your side soon and freeing you from the chains of pain and darkness. But we promise. Promise to now stay together with u at all times. Never let u become the slave of darkness, like u were before. We will change every dark aspect of your life into a bright one.

He looks so beautiful even with his teary, red eyes. His beauty could never be hidden no matter what one does to him. He is just as beautiful as he was before. Nothing changed.

Time changed but we didn't. He didn't. Everything was the same. Our love. His eyes. Our sincerity. His voice. Our worry. His smile.

He has suffered enough. Eventho he doesn't remember his past, we do. And it's terrifying. He can't handle it. We know because we've seen him, broken, terrified and lonely.

His worry for Jin just now melts our hearts. So pure and kind.

Under this beautiful night, his eyes shine more brightly than the stars scattered around the night sky. His voice sweet like honey. His skin so smooth and soft like roses. His black hair complimenting his pale skin. His kitten eyes making him look fiesty and cute at the same time. The galaxy colour shirt suits him so well. Like he's a part of the galaxies. Like he's an angel from the heavens.

We're so in love with him. He's our world.

He's ours.

Author's pov:

They settled down around the table. Food all ready. And all that yoongi preferred.

No one knows how hard it is for them to stop and not reach out to kiss yoongi and mark him. These things always required consent. Till then, they would wait patiently.

Yoongi sat down between Jimin and Namjoon. The other two alphas both held one of his hands. It would be impossible for him to eat if they held onto his hands.

"U guys need to let go. Or else I can't eat." Yoongi chuckled.

"We're feeding u." They claimed. And who was yoongi to reject such a great offer from his mates.

So he just opened his mouth as they fed him one by one. Not just jimin and namjoon but the other four alphas too. Despite having to reach out across the table, they still filled his plate and fed him.

And their hearts swelled as they watched yoongi eat with a smile, twinkling eyes and shining under the fairy lights. His red lips appeared glossy and it was really a challenge for them to not jump on yoongi.

And they also had a discussion. It was that it didn't matter who took yoongi's first kiss. What mattered was when they had their own lone first kiss with yoongi. When they would each kiss yoongi for the first time. They would make their moments perfect.

Because the omega present before them deserved the best. He deserved all the praises and compliments there were. He deserved to be spoiled. And he deserved to be happy and smile every coming day. Nothing to ruin their boy's happiness.

They knew what they wished could not entirely come true. There would be hardships. There would be times were yoongi might become upset and sad. But that's when they want to be there for him. They want to be there to keep yoongi sane through those times. So that yoongi won't feel alone and cold.

They would become his blanket on cold nights. His breeze on hot days. His light in the darkness.

And the same saying goes from yoongi's side. He too wanted to be the best for his alphas. Wanted them to feel happy and contented with him. He had that feeling, maybe more pressurised, to always stay by their sides and take refuge in them.

To sleep in their arms.
(A/N: had a thought that sleep could be eternal, that is death. He did slept in their arms. He died in their arms. ಥ‿ಥ Your welcome)

Wake up to their smiles and scents.

Go on dates and live the best times of his life.

He wanted to grow old with them and die with them.

They smiled as yoongi smiled. He looked so cute and small. Why would anyone want to hurt him? He looked like he can't even kill a fly.

Yoongi took out his hand from jimin's hold and took a lamb skewer. He brought it to jimin's mouth and asked him to open his mouth. Jimin's love could be seen right through his eyes as he took a bite while constantly staring at yoongi. That passionate eye contact not near to ever break apart. Yoongi blushed as he stared back at jimin's somewhat lusty eyes.

He then gave namjoon a piece too. The alpha patted yoongi's head gently and showed off his dimple smile which made yoongi break into his gummy smile too.

"I want yoongi to feed me too!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Yoongi stood up from his seat and went towards taehyung's side. But when he reached there, he realised that he didn't have any place to sit. But his problem was quickly solved.

"Eek-!"

Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him down, towards his lap. Yoongi sat on taehyung's lap with a deep red face. His heart was beating so fast. His back was touching taehyung's built chest.

"Are u comfortable sitting like this, baby?" Taehyung whispered against his ear. His voice raspy and deep.

"Mhm."

Yoongi then decided to be bold and turned around. Now face to face with the alpha. His legs pressed against the alpha's thighs.

"Now eat." Yoongi brought forward the meat piece and taehyung happily are, enjoying the view of flustered yoongi with red cheeks. He looked so....pretty. There were more words to describe him by too.

Taehyung's hands firmly grabbing yoongi's waist by the sides. His waist was so slim. Taehyung drew circles using his thumb, over the waist. And yoongi very much enjoyed it. It was so calming and soothing. To have his alpha's touch him so gently like he was a dandelion that would fly away by his touch. He relaxed immediately and made himself more comfortable. He smiled at taehyung and fed him more.

But through the time he felt this sudden need. It was really sudden.

He brought his face closer to taehyung's neck, nuzzling in. He rubbed his nose near the scent gland. With constant running of his nose against the scent gland, yoongi also started to nibble on the skin. His arms found their way around the latter's neck and he nuzzled deeper into taehyung's neck, inhaling the intoxicating scent and rubbing his nose against the alpha's neck.

And while he was scent marking taehyung, the latter and the others sat still in their seats. Eyes wide and hearts beating fast. Taehyung feared that yoongi would hear his beating heart.

He turned his head around to the opposite side, giving yoongi more excess. And yoongi took his time and pleasure in scenting the alpha.

By the time he was done, taehyung was panting. Yoongi blushed slightly as he looked at the slightly panting alpha who was looking at him with such adoration, it made him want to hide in blankets.

But he was proud of what he had done. His small, little touches and he had the latter panting like this. This was his effect on them and only he could do this. This made his wolf howl proudly and him to puff out his chest in pride.

He did not know why he wanted to scent mark taehyung. Maybe it was the way the alpha made him feel. Or the feeling he had when he looked into those brown abyss and wanted to claim what was his. It was his first bold step into the relationship and he was very much proud of that.

He whined and buried his head back, when he heard the other alphas chuckle.

"So when will u scent mark us yoonie~?" Jimin teased. But he would be lying if he said that he wasn't really eager when he saw yoongi scent mark taehyung.

"Soon maybe.." yoongi mumbled feeling shy.

"Don't worry. We'll be eagerly waiting for that. Whenever u want u can." Jin lovingly said.

Taehyung put a hand on the back of yoongi's head, pushed the latter's head back into his neck. And yoongi didn't protest, he gladly rested his head on taehyung's shoulder. His hands running to the back of taehyung's shirt, clutching it.

"Hey baby. Don't sleep here."

Everyone stood up and taehyung carried yoongi baby style. They walked out of the shelter and towards the white tent that they had made specifically for such purpose.

"Sleepy?"

"A bit."

"Alright. Well we're in this tent for this purpose. We can talk till u sleep." Namjoon softly said.

Yoongi got out of taehyung's hold and stood inside the tent but walked out to get a look of the overall beautiful tent. And he would say with his whole heart that it reminded him of that fairyland he dreamt of when he was a child.

Nothing too lavish. Simple and elegant. Aesthetic too. The ball lamps welcoming him and the wide opening of the tent fave a hint of the beautiful arrangement inside.

He ran back inside and find some space left for him. He sat between Jungkook and taehyung this time.

And now after all the activity, his wolf reminded him of where he was now at.

'We're finally with our mates~'

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat and he looked at his lap as he smiled shyly.

"What happened yoongibear~?" Hoseok smiled wide.

"Did you...did you all knew abt this the whole time? Abt...abt me being your...mate..."

And soon it became silent. It was a somewhat awkward.

But soon namjoon cleared his throat and began to say,

"If being honest...then yes yoongi. We knew abt this since the day one.."

Yoongi's eyes widened a bit and he clutched the blanket in his hands.

"We didn't want to scare u much, so we...kept it a secret." Jin's expression was gentle and his voice calm.

"Was it hard? To stay calm and not reach out to your mate like u should?" Yoongi asked with a small voice and blushing cheeks.

The alphas grinned at yoongi's shy expression.

"Very. But we managed."

Yoongi nodded and again looked at his laps.

He processed and analysed things. It must be really hard actually. To have your mate under your reach but not be able to touch them like u want. To have them Infront of your eyes but not be able to stare lovingly like u want to. The alphas must have been resisting their strong desires and mate instincts. And it saddened him a bit actually. He didn't want his alphas to be uncomfortable.

"..nie? Baby? Prince?"

Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jungkook, who was looking at him worriedly.

"Baby, please don't think of us as creeps. We swear we never had any bad intentions! We just couldn't really fight the urge to have u with us that's why we became your friends! To least the urges." Jungkook hurriedly explained.

They didn't want yoongi thinking that they became his friends because they were obsessed with him and didn't want him to leave from their eyes.

"Plus it's just that your personality is also so lovable! Your so sweet and kind! We also wanted to get close to you due to your loving personality. You're perfect yoongs!" Jin complimented.

Before yoongi was going to stop Jungkook from panicking over that thing because such thought never came in his mind. But then Jin suddenly started to compliment him and his mouth suddenly shut together. He felt himself getting hot and his ears started to feel more hot. He knew he was probably all red by now.

He whined and covered his face with his hands.

All of them laughed at his flustered face and Jungkook ruffled his hair.

"Oh don't get shy~ where's the lie tho?" Jimin cooed.

"Our Yoongi is so cute~ and small~" Hoseok spoke.

He leaned back and rested against the pile of soft pillows. But soon grew closer to jungkook's side. His mates' scents were growing more addicting and comforting.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around yoongi and the omega cuddled into him. He didn't want to sleep just yet. He wanted to talk with them, interact but the comforting silence was going against his desires.

It was as if nothing needed to be said to make anything perfect or clear.

He wanted his mates and he wanted to be close to them.

Jungkook squeezed yoongi as the latter cuddled into jungkook's chest. One arm of the alpha around his slim waist and the other serving the purpose of a pillow.

He was struggling to keep his eyes open but they automatically shut close when a palm rested on his head and stroked his hair.

"U can sleep yoonie." Taehyung came closer and cuddled yoongi from the back. His one hand was stroking the boy's head while the other supported his weight as he was currently looking at yoongi.

They all heard the soft hum coming from the boy and watched with heart eyes as he drifted off to sleep. Jin brought his hand from behind Jungkook and stroked yoongi's cheeks.

"Gosh, he's so beautiful." He whispered.

"Can't believe we're so lucky." Hoseok whispered back.

They all felt complete. Their wolves were rested and contented. Their hearts felt warm with love and their minds hazy.

"We're gonna protect him this time hyung." Jimin promised.

"We will." Namjoon spoke with a firm voice.

Jungkook continued to stare at yoongi who slept with a small pout. His black hair falling Infront of his eyes, so he brushed them aside. Yoongi's cheeks were tinted a warm pink colour, due to the fact that he was cozy, in his alpha's arms.

They all watched him for quite some time. To fulfil their need. They had him lost for too long and they were begging to see him. Now they had all right for things they wanted to do to him. They would kiss him, stare at him the way they want. No one can stop them and no one can take away what's theirs this time.

Deciding it was enough. They settled down. Just before closing their eyes they sighed in relief and said, with a smile,

"OURS"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.5K 30
Truebloodalpha wanting his mate, omega being scared for his life yet they ended up being mates. Will alpha's love be enough to convince his omega tha...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...
140K 11.9K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
18.7K 714 24
A poly relationship story, where... Two true blood alphas are mates and are in a secret relationship because two true alphas can't be together in ome...