The Conjuction House (mindles...

By 2Blue_Diamonds

bish just read its the sequel to drama drama drama More

Chapter 1-k_thax
Chapter 2-k_thax
Chapter 3-k_thax
Chapter 4 k_thax
Chapter 5-k_thax
Chapter 6 ~Nia
Chapter 7-k_thax
Chapter 8 ~Nia
Chapter 9-k_thax
Chapter 10 -k_thax
Chapter 11-k_thax
Chapter 12 -k_thax
Chapter 13-k_thax
Chapter 14 ~Nia
Chapter 15 -k_thax
Chapter 16 ~Nia
Chapter 17-k_thax
Chapter 18-k_thax
Chapter 19-k_thax
A little note-
ok officially
Chapter 20-k_thax
Chapter 21-k_thax
Chapter 22-k_thax
Chapter 23-k_thax
Chapter 24~k_thax
Chapter 25-k_thax
Chapter 26-k_thax
Chapter 27-k_thax
Chapter 28-k_thax
Chapter 29-k_thax
Chapter 30-k_thax
Chapter 31-k_thax
Chapter 32-k_thax
Chapter 33-k_thax
Chapter 34-k_thax
Chapter 35-k_thax
Chapter 36-k_thax
Chapter 37-k_thax
Chapter 38-k_thax Four Months Later
Chapter 39-k_thax
Chapter 40-k_thax
Chapter 42-k_thax
Chapter 43-k_thax
Chapter 44-k_thax
Chapter 45-k_thax
Chapter 46-k_thax
Chapter 47-k_thax
Chapter 48-k_thax
Chapter 49-k_thax
THE END
Happy Ending?
Trilogy!!!

Chapter 41-k_thax

105 5 0
By 2Blue_Diamonds

I've got writers block *sigh* life sucks...

Kay's P.O.V.

Days later I had to go to my father's house. We don't talk much unless it's "Where are you going?" Or "What's for dinner?". It's kind of petty, but I don't care. Their divorce is petty *shrugs*.

Connor: Hey. Did you ever find out the sex of the baby?

I nodded.

Connor: So, what is it?

I shrugged. I got up and made myself a bowl of cereal although it was 2 in the afternoon.

In the last few months, my dad started to grow out his hair. It was long and curly past his shoulders in just four months. He also started growing out his beard and stopped shaving. Now I know my mother kinda did this to him.

Anyway, he followed me into the kitchen and watched me make my cereal. He stared at me with wonder filled in his eyes. I got annoyed at his stare so I retured the gesture with a glare.

Kay: What?!

Connor: Is that really the first word you say to me in days?

I rolled my eyes and continued eating my cereal. He took the bowl from me and put it on the counter.

Connor: Talk to me. Tell me anything, like what cereal are you having?

Kay: Frosted flakes, nigga, damn!

I rolled my eyes and picked up my bowl. He took it from me again and I rolled my eyes and did an over exaggerated sigh.

Kay: Nothing interesting is happening in my life right now. Can I go to my room now and eat my cereal in peace?!

Connor: Nope. I want you to talk to me more. We haven't been getting along lately and it's annoying how we only talk twice In 24 hours.

Kay: Well what do you want me to say, my whole life story?!

Connor: Tell me how your day is going so far.

He ran a hand through his hair and took a seat in the living room. I followed him after getting some fruit snacks.

Kay: Today has been boring as hell. All I did was watch tv and eat cereal, fruit snacks and rice crispy treats. How was your day father?

Connor: Thank you for asking. It was stressful. I had to type up this contract for the divorce and then I had all this paper work to do, then my new assistant is just so stupid! I swear I'm gonna fire him. All I want to do now is just...get a hair cut.

Kay: Then get a hair cut.

Connor: It's alot of work.

Kay: At least shave, your beard makes you look like a hobo.

I sat and thought for a second, laughing slightly to myself. I then thought of what Laura said the other day about having a mom and a sister.

Kay: Did you know mom has a sister?

Connor: Um...no...since when?

Kay: Well, I think she does. Long story short, I think Laura is her sister.

Connor: Your therapist?

Kay: Yup. But how about we have dinner tonight?

Connor: Sure. I'll make reservations for tonight at 7.

Kay: ok.

I went to my room and called my mom. When she answered, it sounded like she was just yelling at someone.

Kay: Hey mom.

Jade: Wow, you called? We're on speaking terms? What's next, Ray will go to Harvard?

Kay: Haha, very funny, note the sarcasm. Were having dinner tonight, so-

Jade: Hold on, one second- Sam, get back to work and get out of my office!

Sam: Julian is on his way up.

Jade: Jesus christ! Just don't say anything to him, I'll call security, just get out.

Sam: Alright, whatever you want, my love.

Jade: I'm not- just get out Sam. Ok Kay, you have my full attention, but talk a bit fast before I kill Julian and Sam with my pen.

Kay: Ok, we're having dinner at 7, so be ready. Don't kill your lovers and go to jail. Bye mom.

Jade: But they're not- *sighs* bye. Love you.

Kay: Love ya, bye.

I laid back on my bed, eating the fruit snacks and eventually falling asleep.

Four hours later...

I woke up at 6 and started to get ready. Once I was done at 6:25, I drove to my mom's house and saw the TM crew getting ready. I just sat down and watched tv.

Everyone was ready at 6:45 and we all piled up into my mom's Escalade and drove to the restaurant my dad gave me directions to. He also texted me that Prince's mom is coming too. I knew this would end in a disaster.

My mom and Prince's mom hate each other. I have no idea why they have beef though. Probably because her son got me pregnant.

Kay: Anna (Prince's mom) Is going to be there.

Jade: This won't end well.

Ej: Why?

Prince: There's unspoke tension between the two. My mom and Kay's mom is just like putting Nisha and Nia in a room by themselves with weapons. Or even worse, Kay and Kelly.

Jade: Everything will be ok as long as she doesn't say anything to me and if I have something to drink.

Ray: Just don't stab her with the salad fork. *laughs*

Jade: I promise I'm going to jail tonight.

We finally arrived at the fancy restaurant and walked in to see my father and Anna already sitting and drinking wine, conversing like normal people, but that was going to change soon.

Anna: Jade. *mumbles* I see you still look like your mother and her buissness.

Jade: Anna. *mumbles* I hope you bungee jump with a rubber band and cut it.

Anna: *mumbles* You can get hit by a bus.

Jade: *mumbles* I want to give you a high five in the face with a chair made of steel with spikes on fire.

Anna: *mumbles* Whore.

Jade: *mumbles* Bitch.

Anna:...

Jade: *mumbles* That's just what I thought.

Connor: Ok, let's order.

We all took our seats and ordered. There was an akward silence for a few minutes before the food came. As my mom and Anna were finishing up their salads, my mom got text messages and looked at her phone. I looked at who it was from, and it was Sam and Julian, no surprise. It's kinda ironic how they show up at the same place at the same time.

Jade's P.O.V.

I thought I got a text from my boss, but Sam and Julian were here at the exact same time, looking for me. I have no idea how they knew I'd be here.

Jade: I'll be right back.

I got up from my seat and saw Sam by the entrance. He smiled and held up roses. What is it with this guy and roses?! I saw Julian about to walk toward the table I was just at and snatched his ear. I grabbed Sam by the ear also and dragged them into a secluded hallway.

Jade: What the hell are you doing here?!

Sam: I'm here for you of course my love.

Julian: I came to take you home so we can have our own fun.

Jade: I'm here with my family, so go home! This isn't a good look for the media either.

Julian walked away and I walked back to the table, but on my way, some bad ass little kid tripped me. I was about to fall and bust my ass in these tall ass 6 inch heels, but at the last second, as clichè as it sound, Sam caught me. I heard foor steps comming closer to us, and as I looked up, I groaned to see the one and only, Connor. I got out of Sam's hold and stood straight. Sam gave me the roses as he looked Connor in the eye.

Since I left, it looked like Connor has been working out more. Now he looks super intimidating. He stood well over 6 feet tall, mad muscles and scary green eyes that made shivers go down my spine. Sam on the other hand was only 6 feet tall, barely muscular, but his packs were chiseled and he had soft, kind blue eyes. This match wouldn't even be fair.

Jade: Connor, just go sit down.

Connor: Why? Is this your new boyfriend? What ever happened to James?

Julian: The name's Julian. I suggest you go sit back down and stop messin with glue stick over here.

Connor: What are you going to do about it? Listen to me, stay away from my wife, or you will get hurt.

Sam: You're the one that wanted the divorce and cheated, but all of a sudden you want to be over protective over your "wife"?

Julian: It doesn't even matter now, because she wants me.

Sam: She's in love with me.

Connor: We're still married, and she still loves me.

Jade: You three are acting like middle schoolers! Grow up, or I'm not picking any of you!

I walked back to the table and drank a long sip of my wine. I heard Anna say some slick shit under her breath, and although I was a bit drunk and wasn't listening to what I was saying, I still put a bitch in her place.

Anna: I bet you slept with dumb and dumber over there. Maybe you should keep your legs closed.

Jade: Come and say something when your drug dealing ex doesn't hit on you anymore and call me up and say more slick shit like that when he's actually been there for Jacob.

Hearing her silence made me smirk.

Jade: Oh you're quiet now, huh,

Anna: At least I'm not a prostitute like my mother.

Jade: At least my mother didn't ship me to a foreign country to raise a baby on my own. You're just as pathetic as the hoes that Rico had.

I grabbed my purse and my coat walked out of the restaurant with everyone watching me.

Connor's P.O.V.

Jade: I'll be right back.

I watched her walk away, and everyone else laughed but me and Anna.

Connor: What's so funny?

Roc: She's about to handle her hoes.

Connor: What do you mean "hoes"?

Roc: Apparently Sam and Julian is in love with her and they fight over her like everyday. You should do something before they take your woman.

Everyone punched Chresanto. I looked over at Anna and she had a triumphant smirk on her face. I saw Jade snatch two guys by the ear and walk into a secluded area with them. My blood started to boil and I felt my face red hot. I ran a hand through my hair to calm me down but it didn't work. I saw Jade walk back over to us, but a little boy tripped her and one of the guys caught her. I couldn't stand watching the way he looked at her, so I got up and addressed the problem which was him.

After I calmed myself down and refrained from punching him in the face, I saw Jade get up and leave along with everyone else except for Anna. I sighed and sat back down, feeling defeated.

Anna ordered another glass of wine, while I sat there, in my own pity. I was swimming deep in my thoughts at the moment and didn't notice Anna ordered another drink, then two more after that, then ordered the entire bottle. She playfully pushed me and I was back to reality and noticed she was drunk. She seductively whispered in my ear and touched all over me. I started to get annoyed and irritated quick.

Anna: Maybe we should get out of here and get a hotel room. *giggles*

Connor: No you're drunk.

Anna: Maybe I am, or maybe I just want some...

Connor: Just get off of me! I'm going home.

Anna: I'm a bit under the influence, can you take me home?

Connor: I guess.

I honestly didn't want to take her home, but if she was in some freak accident and got seriously injured, I would be the one to blame. I ended up taking her home in a rush so she wouldn't throw up in my car. I helped her into her house and everything and left as quickly as I could. I drove home and fell asleep on the couch.

Kay's P.O.V.

I woke up with Prince shaking me awake.

Prince: Wake up.

Kay: No, why? It's 5am.

Prince: Let's go shopping for Kymberly Rose.

Kay: I don't feel like it, I'm tired.

Prince: Let's just go shopping for half an hour and then you can come back.

I groaned and got up to taje a quick shower and throw on jeans and a t shirt. Once I was done, we went down stairs and found my mother and Ray sitting at the island. My mother was on her laptop while Ray was leaning on her, talking his head off.

Kay: What are you two doing up?

Jade: Work.

Ray: Yeah, while y'all sleep, we gettin' money!

Jade: "We"? I'm afraid I'm going to need to see your bank statement.

Ray: My name isn't a lamp, you're throwing lots of shade.

Jade: Then turn on the light in your brain and I wouldn't be a palm tree right now.

Kay: Damn. Would you like sunscreen for that burn?

Prince: You won't even need sunglasses anymore.

Ray: Shut up. Anyway I couldn't sleep, so I'm filling my boredom with talking.

Kay: You ran to your mommy fpr comfort? Aww.

Jade: Remember when you ran to me for comfort when you got cramps? Yup, I thought so.

Ray/Prince: *laughs* Damn...

Kay: Ma! You're pitching shade my way, damn!

Ray: Remember when I was five and I got my first whooping?

Kay: It was hilarious...until I got one.

Jade: you two were some friggin track stars that day. It was impossible to catch you.

Kay: Then you cried afterward.

Ray: It doesn't feel good on the shady side, does it?

Jade: In my defense, I was extremely tired from work that day and you two bad kids added to the stress. I found out some news that night too.

Prince: What was it?

Jade: *smirks* None of your buissness.

Ray: We want to know now.

Jade: Don't worry about it.

Kay: But I want to know like now.

Jade: *mumbles* I thought I was pregnant.

Kay/Ray: What?

Jade: I thought I was pregnant.

The look in her eyes told me that wasn't the truth, or at least all of it. She changed the subject seeing as though Ray would start to ask a million questions.

Jade: So where are you two going?

Prince: Shopping for Kymberly Rose.

Jade: Is that her name? It's adorable!

Ray: It's a girl?

Kay: Well, duhh. I've been trying to tell everyone last night, but...

Jade: I didn't know those dummies were coming, sorry.

Ray: And you cussed out Ms. Perez.

Jade: *smirks* I don't recall that. But she deserved it.

Prince: You called her pathetic...

Jade: Well she called me a prostitute. I speak the truth, I never lie.

We all cleared our throats as our way of saying BULLSHIT!!!

Jade: *laughs* What?

Ray: Nothing. *laughs*

Prince: *laughs* Well let's go, we're going to Babies R Us first.

Jade: You're going to spoil that little girl.

Kay: Bet we will. Bye.

Jade/Ray: Bye.

The drive to Babies R Us was short and in no time we were browsing the aisles for our baby girl, hand in hand, savoring the moment. I've always dreamed of a moment like this, and now it's finally a reality.

Um...I have nothing to say except next chapter will also be a filler to get to the drama. Who still thinks Connor cheated?...I don't...but how? He remembered everything that happened the night he "cheated". Anyway...bye
~K_Thax

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 590 20
Please read ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Complete Complete Complete ♥♡♥
3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
3.2K 211 31
(Mindless behavior love story)
72.3K 2.1K 117
Darkest times expresses real feelings.