Izukus Gang

Von PippaCash

What if Hisashi and Inko were abusive? But one day they argued and Hisashi killed Inko. And then he abandoned... Mehr

1 Izukus past
2
About the gang and my OC's
about Izuku not a chapter
3 The deal with the hero
Not a chapter
4 The school trip
5
Thank youuuuuuuuuu
6 Their Parents
7 captured... oh not any more
8The traces
OHGHADIUHISHIJHDH
9 On the trace
Chapter 10 Ryukas Parents
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU
11 the chase
Sorry
12 the Small talk
About the OC's and the gang (again)
Random question
13 Kota vs. Kisho-Roastbattle 2.0
Recommendation
15 Chaos in the whole city
Explaining the timeline
New story, dont worry
I made a mistake
What should I do?
Important

14 captured Kisho and a lot of chaos

542 9 45
Von PippaCash

Last chapter: all of the wild wild Pussycats stared at me and I only had one option. Run

Kisho POV (same time and location)

Since I didn't really had an other option, I ran. But I could see Mandalay, Pixi-Bob and Tiger following me. They were fast, and not as fast as me. And there are many disadvantages when you are always recognized, when you are outside. Fans of the wild wild Pussycats surrounded them, and hold them up, so I could ran away. 

If I'm be honest, I feel a little sorry for them.

Ooohhh. That's something new. YOu have a nice side for something other then your friends? I have to tell Yuri

YOu wouldn't dare. If he comes to me and annoys me with something like: „You have a nice side?" ANd he is making fun of me, later, then I'm going to blind you with my hands, until you can't open your eyes our of pain. Do you understand?"

Yeah. You never let me have my fun. It would be funny to see how he is making fun of you cause of your soft side. Hmpf.

Anyways, before I dissappeard into ay alleyway, I saw Ragdoll with the brat getting stuck in the crowd of fans too, but RAgdoll had her mobile phone out and it looked like she was calling someone. I bet she was calling some heroes, who would go on my nerves now. But first, I had do find my friends. I ran out of the alleyway and nearly bumbed into Yuuto. 

Well, he would have bumbed into me. I never bumb int o anyone. 

I asked: „Did you already hear what happened, or do I have to explain it to you?" He saw me with a questioning look in the eyes and I sighed. Then I explained what Ryuka had explained to me earlyer, and hat we might have some heroes on our tails soon.  He looked at me with a scolding look and I just crossed my arms. What can I do, when a stupid little brat bumbs into me, roasts me-

So you admit he roasted yooouuuuu?

Shut up! Like I said, NEARLY roasts me and is coincidentelly in contact with the wild wild pussycats, who recognizes me and want to chase me. It's not my fault!

Yuuto just shrugged and we made our way to the hideout of the yellow scarfs. Just slowly, cause we had 45b minutes until we had to be at the hideout, and we had to contact the others where we would meet. Suddenly, a hero stood in front of us. It was Present Mic. HE is to loud for my liking. He looks at us and began to chase us. It seems like, he was contacted from RAgdoll or something like this. But that's not all. Just a few minutes later, Midnight joined the voice hero. Yuuto and I ran side by side and tried to get away from the heroes. Suddenly we saw Takashi being chased by his father. Yuuto looked behind us. The heroes were near, but we had to help Takashi. His father had a knife quirk and could manipulate knives on their way to the target. And Takashi was the target. i jumped in front of Takashis father amd blend him, so he couldn't see his traget and his knives fell to the floor. Yuuto ran to Takashi, who had some injuries, but nnothing bad. I looked at them and yelled: „GO! RUN! I can't blend him forever and even if, he is slowly going to get used to it and will attack!" Yuuto asked: „But what about you? He will kill you!" 

I just yelled back: „The heroes are nearly here. But don't you dare and don't come to free me. I don't really want to put in jail, you know?" Yuuto nodded and helped Takashi to stand up. Then they ran. And I was left alone with two heroes and the father of a friend, who wants to kill us. Great. Just great.

And let me tell you reader, if I hadn't such a horrible author, that wouldn't had happen. We all could just live happy with our familys and original stories. It's all the fault of the author.

Hey!!! That wasn't nice. And let me tell you, Izu's original story is not really better. He just get bullied at school and has no friends. And you don't even have a original story. So if I wouldn't write this, you wouldn't exist. So be gratefull.

Yeah, but you could just have wrote a story about us, lieng in a Meadow with butterflys and flowers or some sh*t like that. And all of us happy, eating picnic. I don't know. BUT SOMETHING LESS STRESSING!!!!

Calm down. That wouldn't be funny. ANd it definitely wouldn't be a good story when I would just write about a picnic on a Meadow with butterflies and lowers. And now concentrate again, I don't think the readers want to listen to our argument

Fine. Even if I don't want to.

Anyways, I was blending Takashis father and then the R rated hero and the voice hero came. They looked confused at us and I shouted at them: „Don't just stand there and do nothing! YOu better help me! I can't blind him forever! That you always have to do everything by yourself. Heroes." They looked at me and then at the man. Present Mic took his hands in handcuffs and Midnight came to me. I wanted to flee again, but she didn't let me. She hold me and I couldn't use my Quirk again. Damn. Now I was really captured. 

Present Mic POV   (Some time before he bumbed into Kisho and Yuuto)

I was on patrol and enjoyed the calm city. I saw no thugs, no drugs and no ducks. Hehe, little joke. Actually, I saw a few ducks, when I came around the park. They were in the little pond and it semmed like the little chicken had their first swim lesson.

Back to the point. I was walking along the street, looking if anyone was in danger. It wasn't usual to be so calm. Then I heard a ringing. I wondered what that was, when I came to the conclusion... It was my phone. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE IT WAS MY PHONE????????

Anywayyyyyyssss, I looked at the screen and saw that Ragdoll was calling. I axepted the call and sai-

We all know you didn't say it. You yelled. And because of that, everyone stared at you.

You're right little listener. Thank you. So, I axepted the call and yelled: „RAGDOOOOLLL! WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?" 

Ragdoll just said: „Hey, Present Mic. Ähm... we just saw two members of the dark shadows. They headed in the direction of your patrol area. Could you look out for them?" 

I yelled back: „SURE RAGDOLLLLL!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!" She answered: „See you soon" and then the call ended. I looked around me to find everyone stAring weird at me. I didn't know why, but I just shrugged. Then I got on my way to look for the boys.

(he knows that there are only boys in it)

I was walink down the street and looked around. I skanned the whole area. I suddenly smelled a sweet scent. It was the scent of candy apples. I immidiately thought about Eri, my little, adorable, perfect, adopted daughter. She loves the apples with the sweet substance. I thought if I should bring her one of them, but Shota wouldn't be happy about that. She would have to eat it before dinner and one of his rules is, no candy before dinner. Besides, Shinsou, my adopted son, would be jealous and would want something too. But maybe not, because he likes coffee more. Maybe I should bring Eri a candy apple and Shinsou his favourite coffee from a cafe down the street. 

As I was distracted thinking about this, someone bumbed into me. I looked at the person to see if they are alright, or if they are hurt. What Iwasn't expecting, was to see one of the boys I was looking for. And behind him was the other one. They both looked at me whil I satred at them, for a moment. And then they suddenly ran away. I, of course, chased them but they were to fast. Then I heard someone yell my name: „Hizashiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" I looked around, while I cept chasing the boys. Then I saw Nemuri, or Midnight, running twoards me. I pointed to the two boys I was chasing and NEmuri understood. SHe began to run next to me and I 'said' a littlebit panting: „These boys are members of the dark shadows. Ragdoll called me and said they were near here. I bumbed into them and began to chase them. Can you help me?" She nodded: „of cours." And then we both began to chase them. Suddenly we saw them stop for a moment, and then one of them used his quirk on a man. I wondered why. When we came near them, I heard of of the boys yell: „-to free me. I don't really want to put in jail, You know?" The two others ran away and the one who yelled continued to blind the man. Nemuri and I just stood there cunfused. What was happening? Why was a civilian involved?

Maybe, the dark shadows are unscrupulouser than I thought, and are attaacking random civilians. Maybe the man was a villain. But it could also be possible that the man is someone they know and they don't want him to get near them. 

MY train of thoughts was interrupted from a shout: „Don't just stand there and do nothing! You better help me! I can't blind him forever! That you always have to do everything by yourself. Heroes." I shaked my head to get all of the confusion to get away, and just restrained the man. The boy stopped his quirk and wangted to flee, but Nemuri grabbed his arm, and put handcuffs on his wrists. The dark shadow member was clearly angry. The man I had restrained, rubbed his eyes, but it seemed like he couldn't see good, after the boy blinded him. 

Third Person POV   (Same time and location)

Kisho was yelling at Midnight to let him go, said Pro hero yelled at him to finally stand still, the blinded man was rubbing his eyes, shouting and punching and kicking around, because he couldn't see and then he bite Present Mic. It had to hurt because the voice hero began to yell: „aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" More yells yould be heard from the other civilians who where around and suddenly everyone in within a radius of 1 kilometre began to shout, hold their ears and try to get out of the way, if something happens. Everyone ran around, without a aim, just trying to get out of the radius of the loud voice. (That doesn't mean you could only hear Present Mic in a 1 kilometre radius, it's painfull and too loud in the radius and you could hear him in a radius of 10 kilometre)

(I don't know if he can really do that, but it's my story, and I can do that, so he does that. Easy.)

The streets were full, people crashed into eachother and everyone was in panic.

The candy apples stand, Present Mic had seen some minutes before was overran with a ton of people who wanted to run away and the poor owner had nothing to sell for the rest of the day. The windows in the 1 kilometre radius shattered just like all the dishes in cafes and restaurants nearby. Pets teard away from their owner and even one hour later, you could find different bunnys and snakes and other reptiles on benches, tables, chairs, in apartmenets of strangers and even rooftops. Don't ask how a bunny climbed on a rooftop. Not even the author knows. One of the other bad things was.......... within the 1 klometre radius.............. were 2 Zoos Zoo.............................. and wellllllllllll................ All the windows and cages in the Zoos broke too (all of the animals were behind glass windows to look though and not iron gratings.)......................................... And that resulted in:

10 lions, 

8 giraffes, 

4 tigers,

 37 monkeys, 

40 different toxic snakes and spiders, 

16 elefants,

 35 seals, 

21 parrots, 

19 eagles, 

7 hippos,

 3 bulls,

 42 different bird species,

 15 wolves, 

3 puma/cougar/mountain lions (I know they are loner, but it's two adult pumas and one not-so-young child puma)

4 leopards,

3 cheetahs,

21 chameleons,

16 slothes,

14 koalas,

26 kanguroos,

6 armadillos,

36 mountain goats,

5 polar bears,

13 foxes,

10 polar foxes,

45 meerkats,

4 black an brown bears,

7 rhinos,

27 buffalos

37 penguins,

6 leopard seals,

12 linxes,

7 mooses,

24 deers

And 13 camels

 running with all the civilinas panicked thorugh the streets, what caused even more mass panic.

Did I mention that 23 different sharks, whales and other sea animals were falling onto the people in front of their cages, in the moment the windows shattered? 

I didn't? Well... now I did. And in the centre of all this panic and confusion and this things, stood Present Mic, Midnight, the man and Kisho. 

Do you know now, why the name of this chapter is „captured Kisho and a lot of chaos?" Not? Ok. It seems like I have to cause more chaos then. What can we do there........ hm.................. Yes!!!! I have an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

In all this panic, someone lost the control of his quirk, which support other quirks, which caused present Mics vioce to get louder, to cause more panic, to cause more quirks out of cotroll. A few blocks away, someone with an explosion Quirk expllosed half of a building (It's not Bakugou)

Someone with a Quirk that spreads illnesses, accidentely used it and  caused 34 people to vomit right there, on the street.

An other civilian with a be-hot quirk, activated their quirk and 56 people around them passed out with a nose bleed 

(a good quirk if you want to be a hero. The villain just passes out with a nose bleed and doesn't really fight with you and yes, it works with all sexualities, it doesn't matter which sexuality you have, it works)

Someone accidentily throwed a metal pile with his quirk and it destroyed part of the moon 

But then, a few corners away, someone with a earthquake Quirk loosed controll over it and the city within a 2 kilometre radius began to shake and some buildings collapsed, which caused more panic 

And so on.

If you want to.... the author is going to tell you the rest of the chain of events in the next chapter. If you don't want to, please comment if you liked the whole chaos. 

Yes. My creativity went a little bit overboard. But do I care? No...... not really. Noone reads A/N's anyway, so.....

Byyyyyyeeeeeeeeee

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
364K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...