Loved | •Pillars X Reader•

By ThatIsRoughBuddy

Wisteria. The dreaded flower every demon hated! The flower every slayer loved, luckily there's a pillar for i... More

⛔️Must read⛔️
1. master of the mansion
2. Acceptance
3. The apology
4. Mission
5. Kids
6. Dinner
7. Cruelty
8. (Y/n)'s sorrow
9. Feel better
10. Another mission?
11. who
12. Dreams
13. Hey,
14. (Y/n)
15. I
16. Just
17. Want
18. To
19.Tell
20. you
21. how
22. much
23. i
25. and
26. cherish
27. you
28.so
29. please
30.keep
31. living
32. for
33. me
34. sincerely
muichiro
rengoku
shinobu
sanemi
tengen
gyomei
mitsuri
giyuu
obanai
Bonus- yanderes

24. love

3.6K 89 53
By ThatIsRoughBuddy

I can't train right now... Calm down and if will be okay. Only immature people can't control their emotions. Calm down nee-san. I'll tell her another time! ... You're right

"Master you're back? I'm going to train with the wind pillar now."

"Ok."

"Master can I participate in your training after (l/n)-sans?"

"I can not attend the pillar training."

Kanao made some confused noises, it sort of reminded me of when nee-san and I had to teach her how to eat.

"Kanao come here."

"Uhhh errr I just wanted to train with my master, sorry."

"Kanao you've really come into yourself. Expressing your emotions is good. So let me tell you, the demon who killed my sister. I'll tell you how it kill it"

"Ah genya, tanjirou! How are you two?"

Asked (y/n), giving the two a cute smile.

"Good! We're here for your training!"

"Y-yeah."

"Ah of course. Well mines actually pretty simple and easy, after all that hellish training you both went through, you'd want to end on an easy one!"

The two sighed in relief, they didn't think their body could take anymore. Especially if it was like gyomeis, or sanemis.

"All you have to do if run a hundred laps, try to grab something out of my hand, and withstand a kick to the legs!"

She said clasping her hands together. The two guessed it was easier compared to everything that had already happened. Especially to genya.

"Alright (y/n)! Genya and I will not disappoint."

And they went off. Just in time for kanao to finish her laps.

"Ah kanao, that was pretty fast. I'm glad you were able to be quick! Now all you have to do is grab the leaf out of my hand!"

Kanao nodded, with a determined look.

Surprisingly it only took her 40 minutes! Unlike the countless other demon hunters who took ages, or just gave up.

"Woah good job kanao! That was really fast compared to others, you've gotten so much better!"

(Y/n) said, giving her a head pat.

"T-thanks you (l/n)-san!"

"You're welcome, anyway you have one test left! All you gotta do it take a stance where I can't knock you over. Think of it as making your legs like.... Uhhh rocks! Don't worry I won't kick hard enough to break your legs."

Kanao was bit nervous evident by her sweating when (y/n) said she would kick her legs, but she's come this far. So no point in giving up. So she got in a stance she learnt from gyomei. And

BAM!

"Woah! You didn't fall over!!!!! That's so cool kanao-chan."

(Y/n) said, clapping. Though kanao sure had the wind knocked out of her!

"T-thanks (l/n)-san... Why aren't there many people d-doing your course?"

"Ah well, you see gyomei made his so hard that most people leave. Even the people who finished his course often left. So I don't have many people do this, so I made it easy as a break for everyone!"

Breath of wind, first form.

Sanemi moved towards giyuu in a fast circular motion, which chipped the wooden sword giyuu was using. Though the two were so fast it would be hard to tell what would was happening to anyone who was watching. For example tanjirou was eavesdropping on their fight and conversation.

"ORAORAA!! WHATS WRONG? YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF US, HELL YOURE WORSE. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK YOURE GOOD ENOUGH, ESPECIALLY FOR (Y/N)!"

Giyuus eyebrows frowned.

Breath of water Fourth form

Giyuu charged at sanemi, sanemi charged at giyuu.

"Don't talk about (y/n)....."

"ILL DO WHAT I BLOODY WANT! NOW ITS TIME TO PUMMEL EACH OTHER TO DEATH WITH FISTS."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!"

Tanjirou yelled, running in between the two.

"PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE! YOU CAN'T GO KILLING EACH OTHER!"

"SHUT UP DAMMIT! YOU AIN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO GET NEAR ME! AND YOU DARED TO PEEK IN ON US, YOU LITTLE TWERP."

"Can't we all just share some ohagi or something? I'll make enough of them to fill your tummies so....."

Tanjirou suggested. Wanting to calm the situation. However, it just made it worse.

"MAKING FUN OF ME NOW, HUH?!"

"What?! No, no I'm serious!! You like ohagi don't you shinazugawa-san? When I was training I smelt the smell of it, and then whenever I went back I could still smell it...."

Giyuu was surprised by this a bit.

"Shinazugawa.... You like ohagi...?

Tanjirou contained on.

"OHAGI'S DELICIOUS!! DO YOU LIKE CRUSHED OR COARSE RED BEANS? I LOVED MY GRANDMA'S OHAGI, AND..."

BAM!

Sanemi punched tanjirou square in the face, knocking him out.

The pillars were meeting after training the demon hunters.

"We Should have at least two pillars guarding oyakata-sama at minimum."

"Yeah sanemi is right, we could always take turns as well. Can't you do something about it gyomei-san?"

Asked the (h/c) girl.

".... Impossible... I became a pillar when I was 19, and I've been asking him for 8 years straight, but he refuses to budge. he insists that someone as strong as a filler shouldn't be wasted on likes of him."

"I heard that the heads of the ubuyashiki family have never had a bodyguard throughout history."

Shinobu said. Oh how they all wished one of them had been there.

Later on sanemi had discovered the biwa womens eye. The pillars all ran for their lives to get to his estate.

oh God please, hold on a little longer! We're all almost there.

(Y/n) was running as fast as she could

I see the Mansion!! Its okay I'm almost there.

Sanemi was running as fast as he could.

BAM!

An explosive went off. In the ubuyashiki estate. The estate oyakata-sama, his wife, his kids. The estate they were all in. The pillars were too late. But the explosion was caused by muzan. It was caused by ubuyashiki himself. This wasn't unplanned.

Gyomei hit the demon king with his weapon. He hit muzan.

(Y/n) thoughts

Ubuyashiki kagaya. Died at the age of 23, he spent every day of his life visiting the graves of dead demon hunters until his disease no longer allowed into stand or get up on the floor.

I remember when I first met him I was around 8 years old, he was around 12 or 13. Though he seemed as if he was in his middles ages. He was so kind and understanding.

'its okay (l/n)-san, there no need to be scared. It's safe here.'

I met him after my brother joined the demon hunters, my brother had asked for someone to take care of me while he was a demon slayer. Ubuyashiki was so nice.

Gyomeis thoughts

Ubuyashiki kagaya. Died at the age of 23, he spent every day of his life visiting the graves of dead demon hunters until his disease no longer allowed into stand or get up on the floor.

When I first met him, oyakata-sama was 14 and I was eating I can't believe this man was 4 years younger than me from the way he acted.

'i know you fought to protect those people. You are no murderer.'

back then, he was the kind of person who spoke in a way people always wanted to. And his solemn was never changed, from the moment I met him, until the moment he died .

'sometime.... in next 5 days.... muzan will come... Use me... as a decoy and get his head..'

'why do you Think he will come?'

'instinct... That's all.. no reason....'

In addition to the special voices the Ubuyashiki families instinct was Tremendous. You could call it the power of foresight, the family built the fortune and avoided many disasters by using this power to predict the future.

'The other children... they probably won't accept the fact.... I'm using myseld as a decoy.... Do you're the only one I can ask.... Gyomei...'

'unserstood. If that is what you want, oyakata-sama.'

'thank you.... I hope no more of my precious children will... See death.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.5K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...
69.7K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...
34.2K 1.3K 26
𝟎.𝟏 ; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒? : ©mikasloves 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ━━━...
825 14 14
She loves him. She loves everything about him. His flaming hair, that beaming smile. The fact that he's always good. As long as Mitsuri Kanroji staye...