smythebrry short stories part...

By Pugsbunny88

my first collection of smythebrry short stories has reached it parts limit so i am starting a new collection... More

author notice
unexpected valentine
a walk in the woods
the invitation
little sister the matchmaker
it would be him
do you wanna make out?
hello
adorable
second chances
Rachel's choice
sweet sunday
she's back
her visitors
romantic
sebastian's Choice
new arrival
make a wish
here in my arms
making memories
blushing
jackson off
in hot pursuit
lets have fun
your not who i thought you were part one
your not who i thought you were part 2
allow me sweetheart
i have an idea
again and again
light of my life
her three heroes
when she needed someone
sneaky sneaky
unexpected reaction
Santana's evasion
intimidated
present and future
a turn of events
changed
a fresh start part 1
a fresh start part 2
a fresh start part 3
a fresh start part 4
love is annoying
we need to do it
trent's plan
what do i do?
the best of us
are we flirting?
brand new start
safe and sound part one.
safe and sound part two
safe and sound part three
safe and sound part 4
the most beautiful moment
how dare she part one
how dare she part two
how dare she part three
she is mine
you deserve each other
in this moment
hello rachel
naughty but so very nice part one
naughty but so very nice part two
behave
a furry surprise

run away with me

205 5 5
By Pugsbunny88

Rachel berry was stood looking in the mirror looking at herself in the simple wedding dress she had chose for her wedding to finn Hudson. Wondering what she was doing she knew she was in this situation because she was stubborn.

When they had announced their engagement everyone was in shock and several people told her that they were rushing things that they were to young for this. Given she didnt view many of them people as friends not real friends after all true friendship is without bullying. She was determined to prove them wrong so now her she was. Stood looking at herself in a wedding dress that the tight was she dint actually like to it was her size no adjustments were needed given there was little to no time to plan the wedding.

She wanted to run away she wanted out of the city hall she wanted away from the path her life was to be on.

Her dads didnt approve and that was another reason Rachel had been determined to marry fin her dads were controlling.

" you look really nice" a voice said Rachel looked behind her in the mirror and saw sebastian smythe of all people.

" why are you here" she asked as he walked closer to her both holding each others gaze in the mirror.

" I'm here to rescue you ofcourse" he said she turned to actually face him.

" what" she said.

" come on Rachel we both know you dont want to do this you want to be a star not the wife of a bumbling oaf" sebastian said.

" dont be mean" she said

'I'm not if you think about it Rachel I'm actually the only one not being mean. How dare finn think he can shackle you to him before you have even lived. Before you have achieved what you want, before you even truly discover yourself. Your dads should be ashamed for allowing this "sebastian said.

" they dont approve" she admitted.

" look Rachel nobody enjoys going against their parents wishes more than me okay but this time I thi k you should listen to them if like you say they are against it" sebastian said.

" it's too late we are here now" Rachel said.

" it's not to late until you say I do which we both know you dont want to do" sebastian said.

" how would you know you dont know me" she snapped feeling emotional.

" I know you Rachel your drive ambitious talented determined all qualities I share so that is how I know you dont want to he tethered to hudson" sebastian said

" they will all laugh they all said we shouldn't" she said

" let them laugh that's better being married to someone you dont want to be married to, someone I suspect your not even sure if you love anymore" he said.

" I dont know how I feel about alot of things anymore" she admitted.

" then dont do it run away'he said

" ha where to " she asked

" my dorm" he said she glared at him.

" relax princess I simply meant it is probably the last place they will think to look for you I share with trent. He is adorable but he adores you so I will be on my best behaviour as he will despite his sweetness probably kill me if I tried anything" sebastian said.

" if I did... the other dalton boys would tell people surely I'm wearing  wedding dress it will catch people's attention" she said.

" no dalton boy will tell anyone from mkinley that your there I have spoken to them we are all in agreement that you deserve more than this that you need to be rescued" sebastian said

" you have all spoken" she asked in disbelief.

" we talk of you often Rachel... as soon as we heard you were getting married we spoke of how to stop it but we only had your best interests at heart you deserve Broadway New York stardom glory you have worked for it your whole life. I know finn wanted you to go to la with him he doesnt get you Rachel he just expects you fo follow him yet does t have any real regard for your dreams. I do all the warblers do so what do you say Rachel do you want to run away with me" sebastian said Rachel took a deep breath then nodded.

" right then let's get you out of here" he said taking out his phone.

" what you doing" she asked.

  " just relax" he said as the door opened and in walked trent.

" hello Rachel your not goingnto regret this" trent said he was carring a bag with him which he handed to her.

" clothes" he said beaming at her the boys left the room while she changed out of the wedding dress into a tracksuit the pants were definitely girls but the top was  definitely a boys as it was massive on her.

" I'm ready" she said as sebastian opened the door.

" hood up" he said she pulled the hood up a d walked over to the door she was now inbetween sebastian and trent.

They walked passed a room where Rachel could hear her dads discussing how to stop the wedding.

They walked past the room she knew fin was in and they carried on walking to the front doors.

She breathed in the fresh air feeling free.

" come on princess" sebastian said and the three of them went to his car.

Soon Rachel who was in the back of the care felt like she was free in away she had never felt before.

" shall I call a head" trent asked sebastian Rachel listened.

" yep" he said

The tuckmout his phone and rang someone.

  " star is free" trent said Rachel looked at him.

" rachel I know we do completely know you but we dalton boys respect you above anyone else you inspire us. We all want what's best for you we all want you to be just that you. People at mkinley might want you to change but us dalton boys like you just as you are... isnt that right sebastian" trent said and right wasnt a hundred percent sure but she thought she saw sebastian's cheek faintly blush.

They arrived at dalton and Rachel was pleased the school seemed deserted as they made their way to the the dorms.

Soon Rachel found herself in sebastian and tents dorm room.

" you okay" sebastian asked her.

" yeah" she said.

" tell her" trent said and she saw sebastian glare at him however trent unlike anyone else who got glared at by sebastian merely chuckled.

" tell me what" Rachel asked wondering what was going on.

" thanks trent" sebastian said still looking pissed off.

" what's going on" Rachel asked.

" the reason we rescued  you wasnt just because we knew you were making a huge mistake" trent said.

" I'm confused" Rachel said looking back and fouth between them.

" sebastian" tre t said sebastian nodded and trent left the room Rachel was now more confused by the whole thing than ever.

" okay I wasnt planning on telling you this today but thanks to trent I dont have a choice... so here goes... we rescued you because I needed to stop you marrying him because I'm in love with you" he said Rachel was stunned.

" your... was all she managed to say.

" all the warblers know that's why they were in on it for me to stop you" he said

" I..." she started to say.

" I'm not expecting anything Rachel an hour ago you thought you were going to be Mrs Hudson but thanks to trent who I'm going to kill by the way I had to tell you" sebastian said and Rachel saw he was fighting back tears.

" you love me" she said he  nodded but didnt look at her as tears started to fall down his face.

" look at me" she said but he shook his head she moved closer to him and placed her hand on his chin to make him look at her.

" I love you for you I dont ever want to you change anything" he said

Rachel didnt know what came over her but she leaned in and kissed him.

Rachel felt the fireworks the kiss was like no other kiss she had ever had she knew she had made the right the decision finn Hudson was not the one for her. However hythe way her heart was breathing now sebastian smythe might well me the one for her.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 371 20
A Smytheberry story. AU.
277K 7.3K 43
Here are short stories featuring Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice. I'm so proud of these kids, and what they are about to be years from now, and I can't help...
326 6 12
Wassup everyone this will be the sequel to my first story. I really don't know what to expect from this story but I hope everyone enjoys cause Writin...
6.1K 47 14
I decided to create one shots and I couldn't pick who to write about so ya.