𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛||𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙸𝚗 �...

By FWSwriter

•Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎• 🖤あなたは私のジョーカーです🖤 ᴡʜᴏ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ɪs ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ? ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ɢᴜʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Chish... More

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 (1)
𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚊𝚗 (2)
𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕 (3)
𝚃𝚊𝚐 (4)
𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚛 (6)
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚊 (7)
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 (8)
𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘(9)
𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 (10)
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 (11)
𝙽𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 (12)
𝙰 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛 (13)
𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 (14)
𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 (16.1)
𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 (16.2)
𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢? (17)
𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 (18)
𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 (20)
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 (21)
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 (𝙴𝚗𝚍)
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕🥀
𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚎 2
𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 (2.1)
𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 (2.2)
~New Beginnings~ (Prologue)

𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 (5)

16.2K 582 528
By FWSwriter

I finally reunited with my brother yesterday but i couldn't stay for long. I knew that if i join them. We cant make it out alive if we stick together.

Im sitting on the sofa, thinking about the supplies.

"I think i should plant something , i hate having to eat canned foods everyday. I need to shape up if i need to survive here."

Lets see, whats the best place to plant seeds?

i kept the thought for a few seconds until i have an idea.

I grabbed my bag and went down the streets heading to my destination. The park!

As i was humming in the streets, i found someone laying down the ground. Not moving a muscle.

It was the woman in the first game, she looked horrible. Has she not eaten for two days?

"Hello maam, its me. Do you remember me" i squat down infront of her so she can see my face better.

"its you...." Her voice was weak.

I cant let leave her here.

"Maam is life just a game?" I asked her the same question she asked the criminal during the crime scene.

Her attention was finally on me.

"It depends on how you play it"
.
.
.
.
"Do you want to live? Live for your son" Im now staring intensely.

"He is fighting for his life in the hospital" Her eyes widened.

"Please....save me" She wants to live, live healthy and happy for her son. When he goes out of the hospital. He is gonna see her standing there, smiling and ready to go home.

I smiled.

"Thats all i wanted to hear" I carried her, she was heavy because im weak.

I do have to shape up after all...

I gave her some of the food i packed. I sat her down in one of the benches in the park.

"young girl, what are you doing?"

"i was gonna plant some seeds but i think someone already beat me to it. There are traps too..." i looked around the different vegetables and fruits. There were a few rabbits in the trap.

I saw a girl walking towards one of them. She killed the rabbit....

I ran towards her "Are you the one who planted these?"

"Yes"

"Oh uhm...wait your the girl from yesterday right?"

"Oh...your Arisu's sister" Oh, us hugging caught the others attention after all.

"Im y/n" i showed her a hand.

"Usagi" she shook it.

"Well im taking care of someone right now, do you mind if i get one these?" Pointing back to the vegetables.

"I dont mind" i smiled and went digging.

"Hey about Arisu..."

i turn to her and said hm?

"Nevermind..."

"oh okay" i continued my work and stand up. I was about to thank her but shes long gone. She must be in a hurry too.

I grabbed the woman and take her to my shelter.

I cooked in the kitchen while the was sitting in the living room.

I scooped a portion and tasted it.

Mmmm, im a good house wife. You giggle and placed 2 bowls.

I went to her and handed her a bowl and spoon. She bowed her head to say thank you and began to dig in.

Im hungry too so i followed after her.
I cleaned the utensils after we finished eating. Then i went to her to giver her one of my clothes.

We talked a little and learned a bit more from each other. She was a single mom, she got pregnant on an early age so she couldn't take care of her son better. She knew he had been going out at night and hanging out with strange people.

She didnt know what to do and thinks if the situation were different. They would become a great family. We did this for an hour. She was venting out her feelings and i happily listened to her.

BANG

We both look at the front door. I grab a hard object and went slowly towards the door. It was quiet at first. So i went to look at the window.

No one was there until i saw a spare of eyes staring at me. I stumbled back in surprise. i told the woman to run at the back door! She ran leaving me to block the front door with the sofa.

The back door was unlocked! I suddenly remembered and ran to the back door to warn her. She was lying the floor as the person with the bat entered. This is bad!!

"Come here joker, follow me" The person had a gas mask but their eyes were shown. I couldn't tell their figure because it seems the clothing were thick. The only vital point was the head.

I walk backwards as they slowly walk towards me. I was cornered in a wall.

There was a lamp beside me, i grabbed it quickly and slammed it in their head. He didnt budge. So i dodged as he slowly went to grab me. Running towards the opposite of the  house.

I carried the woman and began to desperately run out. We were in a secluded area so asking for help isnt optional.

The person walks slow like a robot so i thank the heavens for that but i cant move at this pace forever. Theres no way he cant catch up. The woman was still unconscious.

"Come one wake up....i cant keep this up forever" i was shaking.

We did this for a few minutes. Until she slowly opened her eyes. She asked me what happened and pointed towards the man.

She smiled

"Thank you-"

Crack

I looked at her head. It was deformed. I didnt notice him already running towards us. I let go of her in horror. I run.

Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. Ill bury you after i shake him off.

My stamina was about to run out so i hide behind a car.

Brother, i might not make it out alive. You were trembling.

"Come out joker!!!" they screamed.

"You can't hide forever"

Stop calling me that....i hate it...

Flash

It was a memory. I smirked

Im starting to remember my childhood..Am i really gonna die....

"y/n, brother loves you". He smiled holding my hands...

"Your my precious little sister, so i advice you one thing" i stared into his eyes.

"Run, run as fast as you can and never loom back"

I know brother....ive been doing that my whole life...

"But..."

I dont remember this part...

"If you wont fight back, doesn't mean your not weak. You are mature enough to know that anger wont solve anything"

"And when you think life beats you down, dare to face it and fight back!"

Idiot Arisu... tell me that when im not half asleep..

you smiled.

I begin my plan.

"Come out joker!!!" They were getting impatient.

"HEY!" I grabbed his attention. We were in a parking lot in the basement of a company. The only way out was the elevator but there are emergency stairs because the way out for the cars to leave was blocked.So if i cant make it to the elevator. Im going to climb for my life.

We stared at each other and i ran. He wasn't walking this time he was running. I changed my direction as i ran. He was like an alligator out of its cage ready to eat me.

Since they are more stronger than me i cant rely in defense.

I jumped through a rope in the corner so the killer cant see them.

I look back, they tripped.

Whats my plan?

Im making them run. Im going to use my own advantage against them.

I know why he walked and avioded running. Its the gas mask.

A gas mask will only restrict air flow, not reduce the oxygen percentage of the air your are breathing.

It seems i was correct they are slowing down. Its hard to breathe!

i ran towards the elevator. I stand there. Waiting for them. He went inside with me and swing his bat towards my face. I squat, dodging the hit.

"You should have gone for the legs!" I smirked and ran out. The elevator's door closed and i ran up the emergency stair case.

The killer thought i would escape using the elevator since i can protect myself from them but using the stairs is a lot faster. It was risky but i did it.

I pressed the button of the elevator to go to the highest floor. The entrance was in the first floor so i got out of the building and managed to shake him off.

They wont come for me after this. So i should get away from this area before they find me again.

I ran where the woman lay.

"Im sorry...." i whispered and carried her to bury her. Once ill get out of this hell ill go to him in your place...

Time Skip

Its been a few hours since it happened. One more day and i will go to the beach...

I walked towards the zoo...

End Of Chapter 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 541 24
𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙨...
2.7K 85 24
"Why would you save me?" "I trust you." Chishiya x fem OC Slow burn - Attribution-no derives This is based on the manga and Netflix series Alice in...
27.1K 864 35
Ren felt hopeless. Ren was lost in life, with no real future ahead of her except caring for her siblings. Even with her sister's cancer treatment an...
53K 1.7K 24
❝𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄❞ ㅤ ╰┈─➤ in which y/n and chishiya find themselves fighting for survival in an alternate unive...