Just an Ordinary Girl

By dev_curr

Devan and Steph have been best friends forever, and raised as normal girls, but one night at a One Direction... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sara - please read so you get her character!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
What Happens Next

Chapter 32

379 8 4
By dev_curr

Hey guys! So this is the last chapter! I will be posting another part that's like five years down the road. But until then enjoy the last official chapter! :)

-------------

"I can't do this anymore!" Louis yelled as he threw the XBOX controller onto the ground and Zayn laughed at him after he defeated Louis once again.

"I told you you couldn't beat me." Zayn chucled again looking at how distressed Louis seemed over a suimple game.

The night had started out as a distraction for Zayn, Liam was hanging oyut with Danielle just as a trial run ans she came all the way here just to see if they could work it out, Louis had his girlfriend eleanor back home, Harry was out with Devan but most impoortantly Niall was out with Stephanie.

So Louis figured if he was going to be stuck inside all night he might as well do something usful and distract Zayn. Luckily Zayn is kind of blind when his frineds distract him from stuff and just thought they were hanging out. Louis was even letting him win yet Zayn still didn't realize anything.

"Rematch?" louis asked

"I don't think i could play another game." Zayn responded placing the controller onto the floor next to him.

"So what do you want to do?" Louis questioned all out of ideas.

"I just want to leave the hotel." Zayn looked out the window desprate to be on the other side of it. "Can we please go walk around or something?"

"I guess." They were both so bored that at this point they didn't care what they did, even if it meant the fans and paps crowding aroud them at least it would be free entertainment.

"Let's go." Zayn said aas he stood up and made his way towards the door.

"Here we go." Louis dsaid taking in a deep breath at the front doors of the hotel slid open.

"Hey guys!" Louis yelled, both of them waving at the fans.

"Thanks for coming!" Zayn shouted.

All of the girls screamed while the boys posed for a few pictures and signed some autographs. Finally security escorted them to a car and Louis hopped into the drivers seat hoping to find something to do.

-------------------------------------

"Guys I'm so sorry-" Harry began to say from the drivers seat and Niall nervously turned his head towards the back where the girls were sitting.

As soon as the girls saw the boys reactions and heard Harry's tone of voice they instantly felt bad. They planned such a nice night for them it wasn't their fault they had fans.

"Sorry?" Stephanie asked cutting Harry off and both of them looking confused.

"Yeah why are you sorry?" Devan asked softening her tone. "That was great guys."

"Really?" Harry asked nervously.

"You rented out a whole restaurant just so we could have a quiet meal." Devan said.

"Seriously you guys are amazing." Stephanie said and they both gave the boys reassuring smiles.

The boys weren't going to argue with them, a weight had just been lifted off their chests.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 Month Later*

Stephanie and Devan had officially graduated high school and now had one Short summer to hang out see the boys when they could then go away to college in the fall...on opposite sides of the country.

The boys were still traveling around the US and were no where near the girls at the moment, they kept up with them however they could. Skype, phone calls, text messages, twitter, watching interviews, anything that could bring them a little closer to the boys.

"Steph! A new interview was just posted!" Devan yelled to Stephanie who was sitting right next to her.

Stephanie leaned closer to the computer as Devan pressed play.

"So boys how is everyone?!" The interviewer asked excitedly.

They  all replied good and asked how she was.

"That's good!" She smilled. "So how is the music going?"

"Uh it's going really well, we're hoping to have another album out in a few months so everyone look out!" Zayn smiled.

"Wow that's great! And you boys are still on tour right now?"

"Yup! Only about a month left! Then we will go home have a short break and record the new album.

"Wow seems like you guys are doing great! On tour, new album, everyone around the world loves you!"

"Yeah, we're just trying to have some fun and see how everything turns out!" Harry added.

"It's loads of fun, we get to travel the world with our best mates!" Louis joined in wrappign an arm around Liam.

"So with all this excitment do you boys miss home?"

Of course we miss home. We just cope with it any way we can, we have our family how have always supported us. We have our friends, our girlfriends and each other. Going home becomes something so special and I think being away is great because you realize how much people care about you and how much you care for people. It's insane how much you can miss your old life back at hime but I thik I speak for all the boys when I say this but we wouldn't chane our current lives in any way." Liam finished off his little speech earning aw's from the other boys but they knew it was all true.

The interviewer smiled but had picked up on one certian word during his answer. "Girlfriends? So boys show of hands who's taken?"

All of the boys raisd their hands.

"So are you saving all of One Direction are currently taken?" She asked shocked.

"Yup!" Louis answered smiling.

"So now the next question..who are the lucky girls?"

Louis started off answering the question. "Well I'm still with my girlfriend Eleanor."

"I'm back with Danielle!" Liam smiled happily.

"Zayn?" She looked at him questioningly as she smiled.

"Well I'm just seeing a girl right now, nothing is official yet..I would love for it to be but we will see what happens." He smiled thinking of Lexi a girl he met in grade school who he had remained in contact with this whole time.

She smiled at his answer aqnd then looked over to to Niall and Harry. "And what about you boys?"

"Well I'm dating Devan!" Harry smiled.

"And I'm dating Steph!" Niall smiled as well.

Most of the fans at this point knew who the two best friends were, you couldn't really be best friends with One Direction and not go unoticed.

Devan and Stephanie sat behind the computer screen on Stephanie's bed unable to believe that their realtionships had been officially made public to the whole world.

"And how is that going boys?" She asked.

"Yeah how is that going?" Louis asked sarcastically.

Niall chuckled before giveing his answer. "It's great actually, I love her and she loves me. I'm really happy right now."

"Aw." The boys mocked him but Niall was to busy thinking about Stephanie to notice.

"Yeah I love Devan, she's there for anything and I am really grateful for that. She's the best." He laughed.

The boys mocked him as well.

"We love you too girls!" Zayn yelled to the camera.

"Yeah we missed you too!" Louis added.

Liam smiled and waved to the camera. " Movie night when we come back!" Liam laughed.

Devan and Stephanie were practically turning to mush behind the screen as they heard all the things the boys were saying. They really did love them more than anything.

"Aw that's great boys!" She giggled. "See girls don't give up hope! Two ordinary girls from New Jersey got to date One Direction!" She smiled at thje camera not expecting the boys to say anything else.

"No." Niall responded.

"Excuse me>"

"There is nothing ordibnary about our girls."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 138 34
Casey Collins has been best friends with one direction since well, forever. But when the boys leave for 2 years on an American tour, Casey changes a...
11.6K 304 29
April Greene's life turns upside down when she visits a One Direction concert. It could've been one of the worst days for her. But it flips her world...
55.6K 859 33
Ariana's best friend Alexa takes her to a One Direction concert where she meets Harry Styles. It starts with a concert, and then Ariana, Alexa, Harry...
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again