✓ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 | STILES STILINSKI...

By yeehaww__13

𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 [ book one out of four ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ [ season 1 and 2 ] [ stiles x fem!oc ] [ tw!! me... More

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲
↳one | late nights
↳two | hidden
↳three | over
↳four | not anymore
↳five | what are you?
↳seven | hang out
↳eight | kissing
↳nine | found out
↳ten | cuddles
↳eleven | empathy
↳twelve | bickering
↳thirteen | lies
↳fourteen | let her fight
↳fifteen | as friends
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼
↳sixteen | new friends
↳seventeen | erica reyes
↳eighteen | the abomination
↳nineteen | new faces
↳twenty | the kamina
↳twentyone | liar
↳twentytwo | restraning orders
↳twentythree | detention
↳twentyfour | confessions
↳twentyfive | angel vision
↳twentysix | sheriff station
↳twentyseven | wounded
↳twentyeight | healer
↳twentynine | give him what he wants
↳thirty | go stiles, run
↳thirtyone | shut up snd kiss me
squeal!!

↳six | weird feelings

2.9K 85 21
By yeehaww__13

chapter six
weird feelings

Stiles, Scott and Delilah walked through the doors at the hospital. Stopping at the doors sighed 'morgue'
Scott walked through the doors leaving Stiles and Delilah by themselves.

Stiles led Delilah towards the waiting room, to his and Delilahs surprise they saw a certain redhead sitting in the seat.

"Ah, really stiles? Hospital date?" Lydia groaned at the boy.

Delilah shut her eyes, why does everyone keep mentioning them? She thought

"Eh, w—what? This isn't a date" he signalled his fingers between him and Delilah.

"Okay, anyways" she said putting her earbuds back into her ears.

"Anyway let's sit down" Delilah said to him, pulling his hand away from the scene and towards two chairs.

"Why does everyone think we are dating? I mean Scott asked me about you the other day. And Allison she keeps saying that we should date and now Lydia?" Delilah ranted to the boy sitting next to him.

"Wow D am I really that bad?" Stiles said with a sad expression.

"No no, I didn't mean it like that you— is this because you like Lydia still? Because if you I'm totally—"

"I don't like Lydia okay? I like.." he trailed off as he saw Lydia and Jackson make out right in the middle of the room.

"Oh god, can they not?" She groaned slumping into her chair.

They continued siting in silence, waiting for Scott.Delilah flinched as Scott pulling the paper Stiles was reading away from his face.

"Holy god" Stiles shrieked.

"The scent was the same" Scott informed.

"So he didn't hurt the other half of the body on his property" Delilah said, standing up from her seat.

"Which means, we have proof he killed the girl" Scott said.

"I say we use it" Stiles said as he stood up.

The three waited for Dereks black car to drive away from his house.

Stiles' jeep pulled up outside the place he called home.

"What is this place?" Delilah said giving a disgusted look on her face.

"Dereks house, we'll half a house it's like burnt you know" Stiles joked as him and Scott pulled out some shovels from the blue vehicle.

"Wait somethings different" Scott said edging closer to the house.

"Different how?" Delilah questioned.

"I don't know, but let's get this over with" Scott called, digging his shovel into the brown dirt.

A few minutes into digging, Delilah noticed Scott getting tired.

"Scott you know I can help? I don't want to just sit around" Delilah said to her brother.

She tried to help, to make it quicker. But her brother insisted she didn't help.

"No, Delilah just tell us if people are coming out?" He ordered making Delilah huff.

"Stop, stop, stop" Stiles called hitting his shovel against something.

It was a rope, and it was tied.

Delilah jump down, into the hole. Helping to untie the knots.

"Hurry" Scott called, paranoid that Derek would come back.

"I'm trying, did he have to tie the thing in like 900 knots" Delilah groaned pulling in the rope.

Finally, they had untied the final knot. Pulling open a brown T-shirt, revealing a dead creature making the trip dump back out of the hole.

"What the hell is that" Stiles shouted.

"It's a wolf" Scott informed.

"Mhm, I noticed" Delilah said sarcastically.

"Thought you said you could smell blood? Human blood?" Stiles asked.

"I told you something was different" he argued.

"This doesn't make sense" Delilah said, confused.

"We gotta get out of here" Scott said grabbing his shovel.

"Help me cover this up, Delilah" Stiles said the blonde who was still in shock.

Stiles passed her a shovel as he looked up, forwards. Fixings his eyes into a flower.

"What's wrong, Stiles?" Delilah asked the boy.

"Do you see they flower?" He asked pointing towards a purple flower. "I think it's wolfs bane"

"What's that?" Scott asked.

"Haven't you ever seen the wolf man?" He said.

Scott shook his head.

"I love that movie" Delilah said excitedly getting a high-five from Stiles.

"What's about the movie?" Scott said impatiently.

Stiles creeped over to the plant pulling it out of the ground with a small rope coming with it.

Delilah looked at the boy in shock.

He continued pulling it towards the hole they had just dug. He kept following the rope, it was going in a swirly direction.

"I've seen this before" Delilah said, pulling her sleeves up to show a swirl on her left arm.

A birthmark.

"Guys" Scott called out, panic shooting through is voice.

"Oh" Stiles exclaimed frighteningly.

Delilah stood next to her brother, looking down onto the hole to see a body looking up at them.

...

It was morning and Stiles had called his dad, they sat in the jeep watching as sheriff stilinski escorted Derek Hale from his house with handcuffs.

Stiles had bribed Delilah in coming to talk to Derek with the police investigated the scene.

Stiles pushed the girl into the front seat of the car, him hopping in shortly after.

"Okay, just so you know. I'm not afraid of you" Stiles said to the man in the back seat.

There was a wire between the front and the back, so you could only see not touch.

Derek flashed them a same glance.

"Okay maybe I am. Doesn't matter I wanna know something" Stiles corrected himself.

"The girl you killed, she was a werewolf. She was a different kind, wasn't she?" Stiles asked him.

Derek kept giving Delilah weird looks, and every since that night he was screaming what are you in her face, it's always lingered in her brain.

"Why are you so worried about me when it's your friends that are the problem" Derek said with a low voice. "When he shirts on the field, why do you think there gonna do? Huh"

"I can't stop his from playing but you guys can" he finished, he moving infront of the wire so he was face to face with Delilah and Stiles.

"And trust me, you want to" he said.

"What a minuet, did you say 'friends'? What's do you mean friends? Derek. About what you said to me, that night w—"

She was cut off my sheriff stilinski pulling her and Stiles out the car.

Ow, ow, ow" Stiles exclaimed as his dad grabbed him away from the car, he was a little bit more careful with Delilah.

"What's the hell do you two think you're doing?" he asked the pair.

"I'm just trying to help"  Stiles replied.

"Okay, well how about you two help me understand how you came across the body" Sheriff stilinski asked.

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler" Delilah began.

"Which he dropped when?" The sheriff chimed in.

"The other night" Stiles said quickly.

"The night when you were out here looking for the first half of the body?" Stiles' dad asked.

"Yes" Stiles said placing his hands inside his pockets.

"The night you told me you and Delilah were alone and Scott was at home?" He said, finishing his sentence.

"Yes— no, oh crap" Stiles said placing his head down.

"So you lied to me?" His dad questioned.

"That depends on how to define lying" Stiles said.

"Well, I define it as not telling the truth, how do you define it" His dad questioned again.

Stiles' mouth opened and Delilah stood there with her arms crossed, one on her head.

This boy was so stupid but that's what made him her friend.

She had got this feeling, since that day.

When Nathan tried to, or did, hurt Delilah. Stiles was always making sure she was okay and protecting her.

She shook her head in confusion, she had never thought about her best friend like that before, ever.

She had missed the end of that awkward conversation between Stiles and his dad because of her thoughts. She was pulled away by Stiles Ashe walked back to the jeep.

"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial" Scott said from the front seat.

"Just keep looking" stiles said,his eyes fixated on the road. "Maybe his like a ritual or something? Like maybe they bury you as a wolf" Stiles expressed. 

"Or maybe a skill? Like something you need to learn?" Delilah spoke from the back.

"Ill put it on my to-do list, right underneath figure out the hell im playing this game tonight" Scott said sarcastically.

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolv—"

"Okay, stop it" Scott shouted.

Stiles looked into the rear view mirror, meeting Delilahs face.

"Stop what?" Delilah asked.

"Stop saying 'werewolves'. Stop enjoying this so much" Scott broke.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked his friend. 

"No I'm not, I'm so far from being okay" her brother said, his eyes closed and looked like he was sweating.

"You, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott sooner or later" Stiles told.

"I can't" Scott said.

"Well there gonna have too" Delilah said, from the back.

"No,I can't breathe" Scott shouted slamming his hand up at the roof of the car.

"Whoa woah woah" stiles exclaimed as he swerved of into the brown leaves and back into the road.

"Pull over!" Scott shouted.

"Why? What's happening" Delilah worried.

Scott looked down at a backpack next to his seat, pulling it up he unzipped his revealing the rope and, wolfsbane.

"You kept it?" Scott asked with a angry expression.

"What's was it supposed to do with it?" Stiles shouted back.

Scott groaned, pulling his head back.

"Stop the car!" He screamed, flashing yellow eyes.

Stiles quickly done what he was told making the whole care jerk.

Stiles grabbing the bag and ran out of the car, throwing the bag as far as he possibly could.

"Stiles—"

"Okay, we're go—"

"Stiles! Scott!" Delilah shouted louder.

As he turned around he noticed that Scott, was gone.

speaking,
not proof read!
ive had this draft from
a long time
but my school is gonna start
soon. so i might update tonight
i don't know yet:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...