By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 6: Photoshoot

4.5K 98 6
By slitherin2209

Dan and I got pulled out to change as soon as we stepped into the photo studio.

'Are we going to wear our robes?' I asked hopefully as we were lead back to our dressing rooms.

'Of course.' One of my makeup artists, Katie smiled.

'Yea!'

I fist pumped the air. The three other people around me chuckled softly.

I ran back to the studio as soon as I was changed, super hyper like a little kid going to a candy shop.

I skipped in to see Emma already having photos, carrying an armful of heavy-looking books.

'What a surprise, eh? The Mudblood's taking photos with books.' Tom said to me as I sat next to him, smirking.

I gave him a glare, playing along. 'Don't call her a Mudblood.'

'Oh?' He raised his eyebrows. 'Are you being a Blood Traitor now?'

'Better than betraying a friend, isn't it?'

'You call her your friend?'

'Is that a sirius question?'

'Dead serious.'

'He's not dead!'

He suddenly looked confused. 'What do you mean?'

I was confused too. 'Don't you get it?'

'No...?'

'Don't you remember Sirius Black?'

'Is he in Prisoner of Azkaban?'

I nodded slowly.

'I haven't read it yet.'

'WHAT?' This made Dan, who had sat next to me, Bonnie and Rupert jump up from their chairs and Tom to raise his hands in defence.

'What's this about?' Rupert asked.

'He hasn't read the Prisoner of Azkaban yet!'

'Oh that.' He laughed. What was so funny???

'Tom hadn't read the first book until he auditioned for the movie.' Dan was laughing too.

'NOW WHAT?'

'That's not helping at all...' Tom mumbled.

'It's your fault that you didn't tell her.' Bonnie said.

'Mmhm.'

Then I was called to take photos with Emma.

Looking at Tom with a slight surprised expression, I walked over to Emma and the photographer, Mike.

'Here you go.' He handed me books about the same amount as Emma's.

'Thanks.'

'Okay I want you to be back to back ... That's it. Hug the books to your chest, Sakura. Yep, now look here at the camera - turn your face a bit more, both of you and lift your chins up - perfect! Aand smile with your mouths closed.'
Oh I hate that.

Mike pushed the shutter few times and every time the lights flashed, making my eye sight a bit bright. And every now and then, few make-up artists will rush up to us and re-apply lipgloss, check our hair and rush back. Mike then told us to smile like we were laughing and took another few photos.

'Excellent! Now I want to take one where Emma's hovering a book out of Sakura's hands... Do you get it?'

Our eyes met and said at the same time, 'It's Levi-o-sa. Not Levio-sa!' We laughed and gave each other a high-five. 'Whoo!'

'Fantastic.' Mike laughed. 'Sakura, if you would change one book with this one...' I walked over to receive a book that was hung from the ceiling with a string, half of it covered in a green screen. When I went back to Emma, I heard the sound of a metal wheel moving. I looked up to see someone moving the box that the other end of the string was tied to.

'Good. Emma, point the wand to the book and look like you're proud of yourself - that's it - and Sakura, look amused. Perfect!' Changing angles basically each time, he pressed the shutter.

'Faaaaantastic!' He rubbed his hands together, satisfied. 'Emma, thank you, you can have a sit down for now while I take few individuals with Sakura.'

'Thanks Mike!' And she skipped over to the boys and Bonnie.

Mike told me to pose in many different positions like hugging the books with Sally's wand, reading while standing up, sitting crossed legged with my head tilted to one side, pointing the wand to the camera, putting my hands or a hand in my hip/s... He also made me jump and spin around on the spot so that he could render thousand of photos. By the time I was getting slightly tired, Mike called for Dan.

'We can't miss photos of the duo, can we?'

We laughed and took both proper and silly ones.

After that, Dan stayed for individuals.

'I knew you were going to react exactly like me!' When I joined Emma, Tom, Rupert and Bonnie that was what Emma said to me. It took me a few seconds to understand what she was saying.

'Ohh that.'

'Yes that!'

'Don't call me a that. I'm a he.'

Emma rolled her eyes while I laughed.

'But honestly -' I began.

'I can't believe -' Emma said what I was going to say.

'You haven't read the Potter series yet!' We both said in perfect unison.

Raising their eyebrows, Rupert and Tom looked at each other.

'This's like, what, the second time -'

'Third.' Emma corrected Tom.

'Fine, third time you're seeing each other and you say stuff at the same time?'

'It doesn't matter how long we've known each other for to say the same thing at the same time.' I said.

'Mmmmhmm!'

'Kk.' Tom replied shortly.

'Where have you read, though?' Bonnie asked.

'I'm up to the part where Ron and Harry goes to the Slytherin dormitory in Sally's point of view.'

'Have you read Harry's?'

He nodded.

'Well that's not that bad, then.'

'It came out two years ago?' Emma said to me raising her eyebrows.

'I know. But I guess...' I paused. 'At least he's reading it.'

Emma seemed to think about it. 'Probably.'

'Thank you.' Tom said, clearly relieved.

Rupert and Bonnie laughed.

We talked for another five minutes until all of us except Tom and Bonnie were called.

'I don't get to have a photoshoot, so I'll come and watch.' Bonnie said coming along with us with Tom.

Mike told me, Emma, Rupert and Dan that we were taking few group photos. We had ones with our arms around each other, Emma and Rupert glaring at each other at the ends and me and Dan frowning in the middle. Tom got told off for pulling faces behind the camera, making us snort/choke, too.

On the fifth time the make-up artists came up to us, two of them slipped in leather pads underneath Dan and my shoulders and wrists. I was about to ask why we were wearing this, but that was answered straight away when two people came into the studio with two snowy owls on their arms.

Emma and I gasped at the same time. 'Hedwig and Santius!'

They gave us a warm smile and let the Owls step onto me and Dan's arms.

'Hello, I'm Zac and I'm an owl trainer. This is Sprout,' one of them said, gesturing to Dan's owl. 'And this is Archimedes. There'll be few more owls to come, but they'll be Hedwig and Santius for the movies.' Then he took out a greyish yellow, furry thing in a container and told us to take one and hold it front of the owls. He came to me first which I slowly took and held it in front of Archimedes. As soon as the furry thing came into its view, Archimedes seized it in lightning speed. I was surprised that I didn't get pecked.

I looked up to see the rest looking at us, wide-eyed.

'What was that we just gave to them?' Dan asked.

'Oh it was lemmings.'

I blinked. I - just - touched - a - dead - animal - with - bare - hands!?!? Ugh!! Why didn't I even realise???

Zac saw my expression and laughed and wiped my hand with a wet tissue and antibacterial gel for me.

'Thank you.'

'No problem.'

The other trainer, Ben, was wiping Dan's. Zac hurried over to a small cage which Tom was holding and took out a rat: Scabbers.

'Don't worry, he's not one of those rats in the drain.' Zac laughed, seeing Rupert's worried expression. His face softened as he held the rat.

'Okay.' Mike called from the camera.'Sakura, Dan, carefully come to the middle and bend your arms with the owls on it - that's it - Rupert, stand next to Dan with Scabbers and Emma next to Sakura with... Books.' Me, Dan, Rupert and Tom laughed while Emma frowned but laughed along later. We got into our positions and took less than the others because we, or half of us, couldn't really change pose or position that much.

'Excellento!' Mike said after he had checked the last photo. 'Thank you for bringing them in, Zac, Ben.'

'Anytime mate.' They both grinned.

The four of us thanked them too as we gave back Sprout, Archimedes and the rat Mosh Pit (I have NO idea where they got the name from) to them.

After Zac and Ben had left, Tom stepped in for his individual as we sat down, not back at the place where we were before but where Tom was standing before (we brought our chairs).

'He looks so serious.' Dan whispered to me as the flash went on.

'Wouldn't you call that glaring though?' Rupert said next to Dan.

'What, so you two expect Draco to be smiling and all, do you?' I said.

'But he's good at it.' Emma stated.

'Do you mean at smiling or looking serious?'

'Probably both.'

I laughed.

Tom was now crossing his arms, sneering.

'Gosh he suits the bad boy soooo much.' Emma whispered in my ear.

'I know.' I whispered back. But then I noticed how she was looking at him. 'Do you like him?'

Emma shoved me unexpectedly that I stumbled off the chair. Even she looked surprised too.

'Oh gosh I'm sorry.' She said between fits of laughter. 'I didn't expect that to happen.'

'Yeah me neither.' I said laughing along as I stood up with Emma's help and brushed off the dust.

'What was that about?' Dan asked looking at me to Emma and back.

'Oh - nothing.' Emma said quickly before resuming to laugh.

Dan raised his eyebrows but he seemed to let it go.

'You right there?' Tom said suddenly appearing next to me.

'Yeah I'm fine!'

'Have you already finished?' Rupert said to Tom.

'Yeah. Apparently I'm taking a "gang" photo with Jamie and Josh today or tomorrow though.'

'Right.'

'Okay kids, this's it for today!' Mike said, coming over to us. 'You all did a fantastic job!Hope you'll have a fantastic day!'

'Thank you Mike!'

'You too!'

'See you soon!'

'Bye!'

And we all headed back towards the main studio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 748 14
25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet, it's been 10 since we last talked. you h...
18.4K 432 47
Short stories with your favorite boy Draco Malfoy played by Tom Felton. All short stories will be based on Draco Malfoy or Tom Felton.
1.8K 73 18
Jazlyn or Jaz, was a girl with a broken past. Her parents died in a car crash in Washington state. When she gets moved around from orphanage to orpha...
124K 3.4K 70
What if the world of Harry Potter WAS real? What if Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton were asked by the REAL Harry, Hermione, R...