π™ˆπ™šπ™™π™žπ™˜π™žπ™£π™š/ c.b

By FanFic_colby_Daddy

Livia Dawn knew it was a bad idea to follow three guys, who were probably criminals, into the woods. Mistake... More

1
2
3
~π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ~
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
𝟼𝟢
Authors note
Book two: Darling

10

4.5K 90 77
By FanFic_colby_Daddy

~10~

           Friends have never been on my agenda. Even from a young age, I wasn't a social butterfly and avoided making deep and meaningful connections with people my age. At the orphanage, most of the kids weren't my age. Which is probably the reasoning behind that. I don't know, I just never saw the point of it. And don't get me wrong, as I've mentioned, I took care of the younger kiddos since I was one of the older girls. I made sure the toddlers got along, and the barely 1 and 2-year-olds ate enough food, and even the pre-teens got their homework done for school. I was basically a mom.

But, I never connected with them. Besides my motherly nature, they had no idea what any of my interests were and I never let them see me cry. Which, sadly, I did a lot of.

At school, I was the definition of the kid who people would refer to as invisible. I kept to myself, not talking to anyone (not even the teachers). I sat with no one at lunch; usually walking through the halls while I ate my small portion of lunch. Berries and crackers were a proper meal for me, and quite frankly as much as the orphanage could afford.

During class, I kept my eyes on the papers or books in front of me, avoiding eye contact with anyone other than the Times New Roman font sitting on the pages on my desk. Writing and text were just so much easier to understand than people.

And Colby has only proved that point even more.

I mean, If everyone had a description of what they were feeling or thinking, everything would be so much easier in my life. I would be able to read Colby's blank face whenever a conflict came up, or when he upsets me. I could see when he felt bad so I felt better about what had happened, and maybe wouldn't have gone off on him as I had. But he's a robot. Like a book with no cover and a thick lock, conflicting me from opening its pages.

It was impossible.

And I didn't have the key.

So I was left with the blank cover and that was it.

It frustrated me deeply. I don't think I've ever been more foiled in my life. I'm a master at figuring people out. But for this guy? That was close to impossible.

After leaving the Lab, (which I still don't know why it's called that) we were heading to the house. Wherever the hell that was. It wasn't that far actually, only a few minutes away. It was in a nice rich neighborhood, very different than the abandoned train station we were previously at. Each house is at least two stories or more (Usually 3). The gated properties seemed to get bigger and bigger as we drove, and the further we drove the further apart the houses, no, mansions got from each other. It was strange and foreign to me, but cool to look at.

It was both a terrifying and amazingly cool difference from what I was used to.

As in.. I hated it and I didn't.

But the hate was a bit stronger.. just a tad.

Finally, we pull into a property surrounded by a tall and shiny black gate. Our shot up vehicle pulled into the driveway, passing by a beautiful and grand fountain as it pulled to a stop near the front door. The big front door. It was made of clear glass, the black-accented wood framing it beautifully. Glancing around at the exterior, the gorgeous and elegant exterior, I could only imagine what the inside looked like.

"Thank fuck." Jake cried out, in a swift motion of unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

We all got out and I waited for someone to walk ahead of me before enduring this place myself. The guys grabbed their bags from the back and Sam and Corey ventured into the house before me, Colby right behind.

Entering the large mansion of a house, my eyes landed on the grand staircase leading to the second floor. Floral greens were draped along the railing as though majestic vines were consuming the thing. It was just beautiful.

Then, my eyes wandered towards the walls, which were filled with priceless looking paintings of different sorts. Floral portraits, pictures of old dudes, some modern art, and even a nude one of a dude and a girl laying on a couch all dramatically. I quickly steered my eyes away from that one and looked to the one next to it. It was a girl standing in a ballroom, looking quite timid and shy. But, she held a dagger in her hands. A bloody one. It was strange, but captivating nonetheless.

"That's my favorite," Colby whispered into my ear, sending immediate chills down my spine. "To me, it represents the danger of the innocent. I call it the broken glass, for, you don't notice it until it cuts you." And then he walked ahead, leaving me slightly speechless.

Way to use poetic words to leave a girl terrified..

I gulped and continued to follow him towards a nice and elegant room with expensive-looking furniture. I mean, everything looks expensive here. Even the books that for sure look to be at least 50-100 dollars. It was mad.

When entering the room, I looked to my left to see a large bear standing in the corner. Being startled, I let out a small scream before my hand flew to my mouth. Colby turned to face me and laughed mockingly, "Don't worry, I don't think stuffed animals bite." He teased, turning and continuing to walk. He was right, it was indeed a fake bear, taxidermy. But, that didn't make it any less scary..

The kitchen was a sight to behold in itself. The beautiful marble shining under the light, and crystal wine glasses hanging from a black metal holder attached to the ceiling. The cupboards were glass with wooden frames, giving it a refined taste. Herbs were also displayed along with a fruit bowl that sat on the counter. The only thing to disturb the beauty of the room though was Jake sloppily making out with a girl in the corner.

uh.

"Seriously dude?" Colby sighed, pausing to stare at his friends who momentarily stopped what he was doing to look at us. The girl who he was doing... that with, was short and carried a blush on her rosy porcelain cheeks. She giggled and rolled her eyes, using her finger to guide Jake back towards her own face and connecting their lips once again before he could speak. Passionately might I add?

Ew.

Sam appeared from behind us and chuckled when seeing his friend basically sucking this girl's face.

"Is that his-" He cut me off, "No, more of a friend with benefits kinda thing they have going on. But he's madly in love with her so we'll see how this plays out." He explained quietly, then raising his voice when he said- "And maybe then they will stop eating each other in the middle of the fucking kitchen!"

They didn't stop what they were doing, instead, the girl simply raised her middle finger to us and continued to make out with Jake. Well... she seems nice.

"Her name is Tara. Feisty little things she is." Sam shudders, moving past me and into another room.

My eyes followed him out when Colby's stare caught my attention. "Would you care for a tour?" He requested.

I didn't know what else to say, so I responded with a simple, but quiet, "Sure."

There were.. let us just say.. a lot of rooms.

We started on the first floor, where I was guided through 3 different sitting areas. Each room was filled with lavish trinkets and tokens that filled shelves and countertops. The furniture all looked more expensive than anything I owned. The colors vary depending on the aesthetic of the room. Though the most common color pallet I noticed was Gold, Black, and grey with hints of royal red here and there. It was all quite beautiful.

There was a room completely dedicated to wine, which I found white strange. Who needs a room just for wine?

"Oh, Livia, this is our butler." Colby introduces us as we approached an older man, his dark chocolate skin shimmering as we stood underneath a chandelier. He had mild wrinkles under his eyes and along his forehead, and freckles sprinkled his cheeks and nose. He wore a nice, what, butler outfit? I don't know how else to explain it. He looked friendly, a warm smile presented on his face.

"Evening." He greeted me, nodding his head once.

"Maurice, This is Livia Dawn. She'll be staying with us for a while." Colby said simply, "Livia, this is Maurice. He lives on the grounds of the property and cares for the house whenever we are here or when we are away. If you need anything that doesn't concern me, you come to him."

I nod my head and smile at him, "It's very nice to meet you, Maurice."

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Dawn." He bowed his head before excusing himself to a different room.

Our tour continued, and soon we made it to the backyard. Colby explained I wouldn't be allowed outside unless I have supervision from either him or one of the other guys. I would also need someone with me at all times whenever we are out, which he informed me, we will be doing. Apparently, parties and going to clubs is a popular activity among his group. So, unless I'm being babysat I am not allowed outside. Basically, I'm a child.. Ugh.

"There are locks on every door leading out, every window, and every vent. The glass is all bulletproof so it's close to impossible to break. But I trust you're not going to try anything." Great, that really adds to the prison vibe. It's like he baby proof the entire place.

The outside was nice, though it was very dark and I could barely see, from what I could see, it was kept very neat and tidy. The long hedges along the fence towering over me, the lit-up pool glimmering with sparkles, and the palm trees which were spread across the yard. It was big and beautiful, and exactly what I imagined the garden of Eden to look like.

Next was the second floor, which was just rooms and more restrooms. There were 7 total, one being a guest room, and the other which was my room according to Colby. Everything was very classy including the bedrooms and restrooms. I had my own in my room apparently, so I wouldn't happen to run into one of the guys if I were to ever need a shower. Thank fuck for that. I wouldn't be able to live down the embarrassment.

"And this door right here." He motioned towards the black door at the very end of the hallways, "You are never allowed in there. It's my room, which is forbidden to anyone who isn't me."

"Even the guys?"

"Especially the guys."

Well okay mister secretive...

"Yours is right next to mine though." He cocked his head towards the white door located to the right of his. He opened it and let it creak open, allowing me to walk in first. It was... breathtaking to say the least. When you think of what a princess's room looks like, you would imagine this. Beautiful beige and pink sheets, rustic white furniture. A shimmering mirror with gold accented frames. A fluffy white couch with a small table next to it And of course a large closet. What surprised me most about that though was when I opened it to see a full wardrobe. Outfits and dresses of all kinds, mostly black, filled the hangers, and too many shoes to count were displayed on shelves. A chandelier hung in the middle of it, lighting up the small room. The back wall of the closet was entirely a mirror, causing my shocked face to stare back at itself.

"I take it you're happy with your room?" Colby said, noticing my amazing manor.

I didn't want to say yes. It felt wrong. But, it felt right. I couldn't just say it, he can't know I'm basically in love with it. No no no... no.

"Uh, it's okay" I mutter, not giving too much away.

"Yeah, you love it." He grinned, not buying my plain answer, and turning around walking back into the room.

"I wouldn't say love but-" He cut me off.

"You love it." He more of stated, so I just shut my mouth entirely. "Well, I'm glad." His face stayed frozen with an unimpressed/ unphased look, "Now, you best sleep." He turned around and walked over to the door, me following him.

"The door'll be locked until morning. I have business to deal with tomorrow so you'll be here tomorrow alone or with whoever decides to stop by. Probably the girls. Good, you need to have some female interaction."

Female interaction? The fuck?

I stayed silent.

"And there's a night light here." He motioned towards the nightstand next to the bed, causing my head to look towards it. There, sat a historical looking light, sort of like a lantern. The door suddenly shutting caused a small yelp to leave my lips and my eyes to drag back towards it.

I was alone..

Completely and utterly alone.

I don't exactly know what happened. At one moment I was standing near the door, contemplating what to do next, and then the next thing I know I'm sobbing into a soft and plush pillow, my body draped across the fluffy bed. It was so comfortable, its warm cushion giving me a little comfort as I let myself sob into its silk fabric. I can't exactly place a finger on exactly why I was crying. I think that now that I was alone, everything that has happened over the past 3 days has, just, come crashing down on me.

I was kidnapped, kidnapped.

Taken across the country where I endured sleeping in a basement, eating nothing for a full day and a half, almost (basically sold) to 3 criminal old men, bashed one of their heads with a branch, got shot at in a car, experienced an entire vehicle explode in front of my own eyes.. Killing two people within it, listened to the guys treat it like a hurrah, yelled at my captor, had the captor yell at me, didn't talk at all for the rest of the day, and then today I experienced Colby dupe a cop, arrived in Las Angeles, and now I guess being a criminal is a whole ass job, or, company.. With a secret hideout and mansions full of the most expensive and lavish things.

It was all too much.

And worse, I felt alone. And being alone is different than feeling alone. When you're alone, you choose to be. You venture off on your own and do things by yourself simply because you can. But, when you feel alone, it's like walking into a void full of unfamiliar faces, objects, and places. It's dark and scary, and... quiet. It was so so quiet. I hated it. I hated Colby.

He's the reason I'm here. The bastard took me from my home and brought me across the entire country to endure things I hoped to never experience. He's thrown me into this entire life that I didn't ask for. It was awful. He was awful.

If anyone deserved to be slapped across the head with a branch, it was him.

I let myself scream into my pillow, my muffled and crackling voice barely leaving between the seams. It felt good to let it all out, for I hadn't been able to do it. My tears created small little puddles on the pillow, along with one where my mouth and nose were. It was gross, but necessary if I was going to let it all out. And I did. I cried for what felt like forever until suddenly, it just stopped.

I couldn't cry anymore.

I think I wanted to, but I just couldn't. It didn't comfort me anymore.

I was still here, in this luxurious room meant more royalty, and I was bawling my eyes out. I began to feel pity for myself and ended up getting up off the once neat bed and running a hot and steamy bath in the restroom. I needed to bathe. I added bubbles, scents, and dimmed the lights to achieve maximum relaxation. I felt dirty and sore, and everything in between. I will say, a bath after crying is the best way to cool off. And, it gives you a lot of time to think.

But I didn't really think. I grabbed a random decorative book off the table next to the couch and learned about the royal court in England from years ago when women were basically presented to men as objects and they were told to marry. It was both a romantic, sexist, and lavish thing. So I did that.. Nothing else.

It was around 3 when I finally passed out. I felt a little better, but not completely. Now that I've completely let all of my built of emotions, I can focus on what's next. Whatever the hell that is. I think I should start with meeting as many people as I can who have any sort of relation to this, Business, and Colby calls it. Then, I can find out what it is exactly and find Colby's place within it. I would basically be spying on them and hopefully one day I could figure out how to expose them to the cops and give them in. It was the only logical thing to do at this point.

But this meant I would have to continue to gain their trust and get them to like me so they reveal more things to me. So, I would just have to go with the flow? Try not to argue or try anything they don't want me to. I think.

But there would also be a price with this plan. I'm not sure what it is yet, but, I know there will be something.

I just hope I complete my scheme before I find out what that price to pay is..

***

A/n:

I loved this chapter. I've been imagining their mansion like this for a few weeks.. elegant, lavish, and basically just royal in general. Remember, it's not the one they live in now! It's completely different, see this picture above for reference.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter :)

P.s, Maurice will be a big part of this story as well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.9K 27
❝ char is going to do the estes method in here, and- ❞ ❝ i'm sorry, char is going to be doing what now? ❞ κ’° πŸ‘» κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡... κ’± β†·πŸ–‡ ch...
30.3K 838 11
COMPLETE When Colby Brock discovers that Jake Webber has a girlfriend, he has to fight back the jealously that engulfs him every time he sees them t...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
2.5K 22 20
i'm really bad at descriptions. there is no plot to this story, just purely fluff/entertainment. my writing evolves over the time ive been writing th...