๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฑ ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ผ | ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ...

By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

His/Her smile is beautiful, it's the only thing keeping me going... Which is why I need her to stop covering... More

๐Ÿšจ (Warnings)
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
๏ผ๏ผฐ๏ฝ“๏ฝ™๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฃ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ™๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ผฏ๏ฝ† ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฌ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผต๏ฝŽ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผณ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผต๏ฝŽ ๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๏ผ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ผ
๐Ÿ–ค๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ–ค
๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ

๏ผ๏ผญ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ผ

1.3K 82 29
By Lu_Lu_Luhan_

[Y/N's point of view, in the hospital, 8 hours later]

You sat next to Beomgyu's hospital bed and listened to the beeping sounds of the machine that indicates that he's breathing.

He's alive, but the nurses said that he's going to recover well but it could take up to 8 weeks for his injuries to heal, especially with the fact that his arm is in an awful state and they had to fix the wound in his head.

He's still not awake, he hasn't waken up since he last spoke.

It really is a shame... It really is.

He has all sorts of things connected to him and is connected to oxygen and a tube that gives him food, by food it means shakes and other stuff like that.

They found out that his height is 180cm (5'11) and his weight is 47kg (103lbs), he's severely underweight. A healthy weight for someone like him would actually be (According to the staff) around 59kg.

Obviously that's not his fault, it's his fathers for putting so much pressure on him to not gain weight.

Speaking of his father, they tried to get in contact with him. He didn't respond to anything.

It's so sad just thinking about Beomgyu's life. When collage is over for the winter break he'll have to go back to his house and be abused, locked in, under-fed and hidden away from everyone and everything ever to exist.

It's only September though, December is far enough away for now.

Beep...... Beep.................................... Beep.........Beep.

And it continued, it'll continue all the way until he wakes up.

[Y/N's point of view, biology class, 4 weeks later] (It is now October)

Why is everything going wrong? First Lia was murdered, then Yuna left collage and is ignoring everyone, then you fell out with Ryujin, now Beomgyu is in the hospital fighting for his life.

What's next? Chaeryeong tries to kill everyone on campus and Yeji dies first? It'd be upsetting, but nowadays it wouldn't even be surprising with all the stuff that is happening.

Ring Ring Ring

Ah, as always, the phone is ringing. Everybody in the classroom made a "OOOOhhhh" noise and looked around, guessing who it could be that happens to be in trouble this time.

He picked up the phone and you all watched him in anticipation. It'll probably be Sehun, he's always up to no good these days.

"Uh huh... Yup... Yeah I can- Oh really? Oh nobody has informed me of that." Okay Mr. Lopez geez, just get to the point already!

"That's unfortunate. Yeah I understand. So you want me to send her now. Okay. Okay yeah, understood, I'll ask her." The teacher glanced at you, uh oh.

"Irene, can you please go to the nurses office?" Phew.

It wasn't you.

"Oh, really? The hospital phoned? Oh, I expected better of him. Sigh, yeah I'll do that too. Wait, Y/N???" The teacher looked just as confused as you did.

Everybody in the classroom turned around to face you and they all gave you different looks. Mostly confusion.

Mr. Lopez remained on the phone call with the office lady though. "You might've made a mistake, those two students don't really get along..... He asked to see her? Okay then. May I ask in what way would she get there? Oh her dad is here to drive her there, okay. I'll send her up then. Yeah bye Carol. Haha Bye."

At this point the teacher is looking you dead in the eye, you're already packing up your things because you know that it's for you.

"Y/N, your dad is here to drive you to the hospital. Beomgyu wants to see you."

At that moment you saw tons of people's jaw drop. As you walk past everyone to get to the door you heard some students whisper things to one another such as...

"Do you think she beat him up?" - Jaehyun

"Don't those two have beef?" - Vernon

"Why does he want to see Y/N?" - Jackson

"Are they dating?" - Wendy

"No, she's well above his league." - Wooseok

[At the hospital]

On your way to the hospital you told your dad about Beomgyu and how he jumped in front of the car. He didn't ever hear about Beomgyu until then but he's still kind of shocked that you're friends with a boy.

You and your father are now following one of the nurses up to Beomgyu's room. Your father isn't allowed to go in the room with you, Beomgyu asked to see you only.

You don't mind though, you're excited to see him. You visited him yesterday but he wasn't awake at that point. He didn't wake up for 4 weeks, it was concerning.

"How is the boy doing?" Your father asked the nurse. "He's recovering well. He gained 3kgs due to our care and he's not very happy about it. He now weighs 50kg."

"50kg?!" Your father asked in shock, almost yelling. "Dammnnnn he was 47kg before? What is he, 4'11? Dang the lil' man has life tough." Your dad laughed a bit and nudged you so that you laughed to.

"Dad, he's 5'11." You stated with a blank facial expression. "Oh geez the boy was skin and bones then. He's still skin and bones." Your father said. He's not trying to be rude or anything, but it can come off as a bit rude due to what Beomgyu has been through.

"We're here" The nurse stopped walking at the same door as she usually does. She opened the door for you and you walked inside, having the door closed behind you.

And Beomgyu is laying on that same hospital bed, as he has been doing for 4 weeks. Only this time he's awake. He doesn't look as though he's aware that you're in there with him, he looks spaced out.

You walked over and sat next to him, he still didn't pay attention to you...

Beep..... Beep..... Beep..... Beep..... Beep.....

"Beomgyu?" You said, that's when he turned his head to look at you.

"I'm so glad you're here... I-i missed you." Did he? Was he conscious the whole time that he was asleep? Or is he just referring to the short amount of time that he has been awake?

His left arm is healing well and the wound on his head has of course gone back to normal. He's in a much better state now, no cuts, no bruises.

"I missed you too, I visited you a lot though. How do you feel?" He smiled slightly when you said that you visited him. "I feel... Scared, upset and... Happy?"

Of course, he's worried about the weight he gained.

"Y/N...?" He asked. It breaks your heart every time he says your name, there's just something about it, especially when he just woke up after such a long time. "Yeah?"

"Do you think my wish worked?" He asked, looking into your eyes as he said it. "Depends, what did you wish for?"

He sighed, as If he was disappointed with your answer "Well... I can't tell you until I find out if it worked or not."

"I don't know why I'm still sitting in here... I should be allowed to leave now. It's not as If I can't walk." He's annoyed now. "If I stay here much longer I'll become obese." He only gained 3kgs, he doesn't look different, he still looks skinny but he thinks that he's getting fat.

"Y/N, when I get out of here can we hang out more often? Like every day?" Right now his facial expression literally the exact replica of the puppy eyes emoji. As much as you want to say yes, it'd be difficult to fit hanging out every single day in with your schedule.

But for a friend anything is possible.

"Yes, we can."

[Beomgyu's point of view]

I'm so glad Y/N agreed to hanging out every day, I go insane without her. Just talking to her here, looking at her, being in the same room as her, it all makes me feel happy. That's another emotion I've unlocked, I've unlocked the impossible, happy.

I'm not just happy though, I'm in love.

I'm in love with my friend.

What am I going to do on the day that she gets a crush on some guy and starts telling me about him?

What am I going to do when she gets a boyfriend and I have to meet him?

What am I going to do when she gets married and eventually forgets about me?

But it may be for the better that we're just friends. After all, my life is a tragedy, her life is a dream. We're in hell and heaven, so far apart yet we're close. How does that even work?

I need answers, and I need them soon.

[Y/N's point of view]

Its time for you to go now, which is a shame. You said your goodbyes and gave Beomgyu a quick hug before leaving.

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep- 

The sound faded out when you closed the door behind yourself.

"Y/N, I'm curious. What does he actually look like?" Your father asked. He's been walking around the hospital the whole time, waiting for you to finish up talking to your friend.

"He has black hair and dark brown eyes but he often puts blue colour contacts in. His facial features are quite soft and he smiles like a kid entering a candy store. He smells like a Caramel Frappuccino but we don't talk about that anymore." Your father raised an eyebrow at that but didn't talk further about it.

You continued "At first when you meet him he does seem creepy and intimidating, especially with his weird interests and the fact that he's really shy but when you get to know him he's an absolutely wonderful person. Now when I see him I'm instantly happy and hyper because I look forward to talking to him, he's so much fun, you should meet him one day, he's adorable."

Your father ruffled your hair a bit, man, it's annoying when he does that. He chuckled a bit and said.

"I'm sure I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 24 23
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊ทธ๋ ‡์ฃ ? ห’ห’ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐—’ @๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐— ( ๊”ซ ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ) ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—‹: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…...
10.6K 561 13
๐Ÿ‘๐ซ๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐–๐ž๐›๐‚๐š๐ฆ! โI'll break your pretty faceโž
2.3K 59 2
If it's not because of a certain person, I won't do all of this. . . . Does she still love him? I thought she has moved on? . . . I always want to pr...
1.4K 84 20
"What are you looking at?" "None of your business dickwad." "Well it is my business if you're looking at me." - stop falling, you're breaking yoursel...