-Crazy-

[Beomgyu's point of view]

"No sir..." A girl nearby behind me said.

But that person who gave me the pencil and told me to keep it... S/he... Y/N... I can't believe it. I saw Y/N in real life and s/he looks better than ever. 

I think I upset her/him! What did I do?! What have I done?! I- I- I feel sick! My pride and joy is literally right behind me and I just saw her/him. Holy moly, s/he doesn't even know my name but I know every single god damn thing about her/him.

This pencil... I'll take good care of this.

[Y/N's Point of view, 30 minutes later]

Finally, the bell has rung! Everybody started flooding out of school to their next class. Everybody but you and Yuna of course, the two of you let everybody else leave the class before you so that you weren't being pushed around. "Y/N, what class do you have? I have... Wait a minute, I'll check." Yuna instantly pulled up her timetable on her phone.

"Yuna, we don't have a class right now. You're buying me a cookie." Yuna made that 'oh yeah' disappointed face. "Come on then, we'll leave him in here on his own" she motioned her head over to Beomgyu, who was still trying to put stuff into his bag while following you with his eyes. Weird.

"You want to know a secret about him?" You asked Yuna, right in front of Beomgyu before leaving.

"Go on"

"He smells like a Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks." You admitted. You actually find it kind of cute, mainly because you never expected him to smell nice. Yuna laughed and nodded in agreement. "That's funny because I thought he'd smell like the type of guy who thinks AXE body spray is the equivalent to taking a good shower" Yuna added, which you also agreed with.

The two of you don't really care about how you completely said it right in front of him, he's too slow to understand anyway. Plus, Yuna is buying you a cookie and that's all that matters right now.