-Mentally ill-

[Y/N's point of view, in the hospital, 8 hours later]

You sat next to Beomgyu's hospital bed and listened to the beeping sounds of the machine that indicates that he's breathing.

He's alive, but the nurses said that he's going to recover well but it could take up to 8 weeks for his injuries to heal, especially with the fact that his arm is in an awful state and they had to fix the wound in his head.

He's still not awake, he hasn't waken up since he last spoke.

It really is a shame... It really is.

He has all sorts of things connected to him and is connected to oxygen and a tube that gives him food, by food it means shakes and other stuff like that.

They found out that his height is 180cm (5'11) and his weight is 47kg (103lbs), he's severely underweight. A healthy weight for someone like him would actually be (According to the staff) around 59kg.

Obviously that's not his fault, it's his fathers for putting so much pressure on him to not gain weight.

Speaking of his father, they tried to get in contact with him. He didn't respond to anything.

It's so sad just thinking about Beomgyu's life. When collage is over for the winter break he'll have to go back to his house and be abused, locked in, under-fed and hidden away from everyone and everything ever to exist.

It's only September though, December is far enough away for now.

Beep...... Beep.................................... Beep.........Beep.

And it continued, it'll continue all the way until he wakes up.

[Y/N's point of view, biology class, 4 weeks later] (It is now October)

Why is everything going wrong? First Lia was murdered, then Yuna left collage and is ignoring everyone, then you fell out with Ryujin, now Beomgyu is in the hospital fighting for his life.