-Maniac-

[Y/N's point of view, Wednesday morning]

Knock Knock Knock

Creeek

"Hi!" You said with a smile, looking up at the boy in front of you who had just opened his door. You hadn't seen him since Monday. "I was just wondering if you wanted to walk to biology with me. I know that Yuna won't like it though... But still!" 

You continued smiling, but it hurts to attempt to hold the smile when he's just awkwardly staring at you. Part of you wishes that he didn't do that, it feels awkward.

Why do you even keep trying to talk to him? It's a waste of time and it'd be embarrassing to be seen around him. Then again, he's definitely growing on you. You hated him so much that you're starting to like him, that's weird.

"Sure..." Sure as in he wants to walk? He left the room and once again locked the door just like last time before the Lia incident. You miss Lia... But this isn't the time to dwell on sad thoughts and memories! 

"Beomgyu, do you by any chance think that I'm annoying?" You asked out of curiosity and then looked at him, he shook his head, phew. "D-do you think I'm annoying?" Beomgyu repeated your question. "No, not at all."

He whispered something under his breath but it was too quiet for you to hear.

As you started walking you noticed that he was trying his best to stay near you, unlike last time. You jumped in the air, he didn't. He must be beginning to feel more comfortable around you now.

This time instead of walking in silence you were able to talk to him a bit. Not much, he has never answered with a long sentence before.

Luckily, Beomgyu managed to be early to biology for once and the teacher didn't shout at him.

Sadly, Yuna didn't show up to class.

 [Y/N's point of view, later that night]

You sat there scrolling through Instagram, looking for something to entertain yourself. Yuna has been awfully quiet today, you'll check on her tomorrow. She might be laying down sick. You looked at your "Followers" and scrolled through the 95 of them, seeing who they are and getting rid of the ones you don't talk to anymore.