-Loco-

[Y/N Point of view, a week later]

It's currently Sunday, the days have went by quickly. All you've done is attend your classes and hang out with friends. It's fun, but it gets repetitive, even after one week.

Frappuccino boy will be able to return to classes tomorrow, he's getting better after the incident. The bruising has gone down too. It still hurts him according to Kino. Kino is the only one who goes into the hospital to visit him.

Not that you care anyway, it was all just supposed to be a prank. It wasn't supposed to end up like that... It wasn't meant to end like that at all.

 It wasn't meant to end like that at all

[Flashback to Wednesday with Lia]

You and Lia sat outside, drawing on A4 paper, pranking people. The whole idea of it is writing things like "Hug me" or "compliment me" on a piece of paper and then sticking it to someone's back. It's a fun and innocent prank, really.

Plus, you and Lia get away with everything since you're both getting rather popular. "Look, there's Kino." You said, pointing towards the blue-haired boy. Lia immediately began writing "Give me a nickname" on a piece of paper before discreetly rushing up to him and gently sticking the paper to his back with sellotape.

How do people just not notice when the paper gets stuck to them? These people could easily be pickpocketed and not notice?

"Done!" Lia shouted when she was half-way back to you, doing a fist pump motion to celebrate her success. She made her way back over to the bench the two of you were sitting on and you both watched as people began to make names for Kino, he looked so confused, poor thing. It must be weird having people shouting random pet names at you.

"Frappuccino!" One girl shouted in the distance, continued by a guy "Ay what's up Frappuccino?" It must be Beomgyu! A little bit of your heart started to get excited to see him. Why? Because he's interesting, nothing more and nothing less. The crowd over there seems to be having fun with the name you gave him. "Be careful guys, it has rabies!" Another guy said really loudly and everyone else stepped back.