-Out Of His Mind-

[Y/N's point of view, before dance class]

You walked through the halls of your dorm complex, heading towards the stairs to go to your next class, which is dance. That's when you heard it. A sound came from one of the dorm rooms, and it sounds like that Beomgyu guy. Curiosity got the better of you and you moved towards the door. 'This is definitely eavesdropping' you thought to yourself, but continued to listen either way. Is he singing or shouting? It sounds like both.

"I'm tired of trying to be normal, I'm always over-thinking... I'm driving myself crazy! So what if I'm crazy? And I don't need your quick fix-" Just then a loud sound of something breaking could be heard.

"I don't want your prescriptions!" Crash is he okay in there? Geez. You'd think that he'd be relaxing to recover from his injuries. The hospital let him out far too early- "Just because you say I'm crazy... So what if I'm crazy!" Smaaaash, thud.

"Now I'm gonna show you Loco!" Smash "Maniac!" Crash "Sick Bitch!" Shatter "Psychopath! I'm gonna show you Mental!" Bang "Out of my brain!" Bang "Bat- Shit... What am I doing?!"

Is he... Singing Bebe Rexha?

There's definitely something wrong with him, it's probably brain damage from getting kicked so much. At least one of those kicks must've been at his head. You debated on knocking on his door to check on him but eventually decided against it, he could drag you in and kill you for all you know. Nah, that's unlikely.

Everything went quiet for a second. Until you heard some footsteps approaching the door. You were about to be on your merry way when the Click, creeeekkk sound came from his dorm room's front door. Oh no, he caught you eavesdropping. "...Hi?" You said almost like a question as he stared at you in disbelief. "H-hi Y/N... I- I uh... I..." Beomgyu fiddled with his fingers and diverted his gaze all over the place. It's clearly an awkward situation.

You made an attempt to think of a quick excuse for listening in on his little musical meltdown, but you couldn't think of anything. There's no excuse, really. The hallways are all quiet because everyone in Thalassa dorms has went to class already.

"Um... Do you mind if we walk to class together?" You asked. You'd rather not walk with him, but what choice do you have? It's either that or be sitting up all night later thinking about the current award scenario you're in. You'll be laying in bed angrily and repeating "I'm such an idiot..."

Why isn't he responding? Did he not hear you? Oh, maybe he doesn't want to walk with you but he's having trouble saying it "I-It's fine if you don't want to!" 

Man... He has a different vibe when you're talking directly to him. It's like scary, adorable and whimsical got mixed together in a storm. He's like a Tim Burton character. He's... Actually kind of cute up close.