-Insane-

[Y/N point of view, Monday]

The videos of Beomgyu being beat up have all been deleted by Lia. She told you that she wouldn't be caught dead with that footage, so what was the point in filming it when you could've helped him sooner? All that you want to know is if he's okay, after that you can go back to how it used to be, Yuna will find that fun. Speaking of Yuna, you're currently in class with her.

Every single time the classroom door opened you and Yuna anticipated Beomgyu to come walking in, but it never happened.

Until... It's him! It's Beomgyu. "Beomgyu, why are you late?" The teacher asked. "I- Sir, you... Y-you should know..." Weren't teachers already informed that he just got back from the hospital? Hopefully they aren't too harsh on him. Not like you care anyway.

Beomgyu is the collage freak, nothing more and nothing less.

Nevertheless, you noticed the teacher getting mad so you stuck your hand up. "What is it Y/N?" The teacher asked, Beomgyu looked at you when he heard your name. "He just came back from the hospital, sir. He had major injuries." You could've sworn that you saw Beomgyu smile from the corner of his lips, this is no smiling matter.

"I see... And would you be so kind as to show us those injuries?" What the hell?! A teacher shouldn't ask that!

Beomgyu rolled up one of his sleeves slightly and relieved a big green bruise on his arm, wincing in pain as he lifted his sleeve up. Seriously?! They thought that he was okay enough to let him come back to class? And what sicko would kick him on the arm, he's so fragile that they could've broke it.

"...Sit down" the teacher said. Some students laughed as Beomgyu walked over to his seat, knowing that the majority of them took part in this. "Yuna, I'm starting to regret bullying him." You whispered, as always so that Frappuccino couldn't hear it.

"It's fine, stuff like that doesn't always happen, it was a coincidence. One moment you acted like you hated everything about him and now you're acting like he's important. Go back to being how you used to be, I miss gossiping about him."

You rolled your eyes. Beomgyu isn't important at all, but who wouldn't feel bad after badly injuring someone?

Yuna's still talking "I mean honestly, two weeks ago it was all about wanting to punch him in the face and now you act as if you care. You don't care, so stop convincing yourself that you do."

"You could be right... Maybe I am just convincing myself that I care."